Perfect Moment Events by LaKeesha Reviews

Perfect Moment Events by LaKeesha 6
Perfect Moment Events by LaKeesha 7

Kenya · Married on 02/09/2019

Excellent job

Very professional, loved the communication. phenomenal job!!!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Perfect Moment Events by LaKeesha's reply:

Thanks Mrs Kenya Hess-Green. It was a joy working with you as well. I can’t wait for pictures. Your color choice exuded LOVE
  • LaChandra

LaChandra · Married on 10/20/2018

Mrs LaChandra Carnes

Lakeesha is very professional. She created the vision we wanted for our wedding and made the planning painless. Those details that a bride would forget she put them in place. I had up to 250 guests and she handled them and the vendors during our day. I had no worries. I am so glad she was able to guide me through this experience and made the day perfect for us! I highly recommend her for any wedding big or small.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Penny Wray · Married on 10/13/2018

Mother of the bride

Lakeesha with Perfect Miments did a excellent job with my daughters wedding. Everything was absolutely beautiful and we didn’t have to worry about anything she took care of it all.

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Virginia

Virginia · Married on 09/29/2018

Lakeisha and Kristina were wonderful. Kristina and her team made my day go smoothly. They were wonderful and put me at ease.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Pat · Married on 09/09/2018

LaKeesha and her team did an amazing job. She listened to our desires and made them a reality and offered ideas that were perfect to have it all come together. In addition she traveled from Jackson, TN to Atlanta to put it all together.

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Perfect Moment Events by LaKeesha 13
    Perfect Moment Events by LaKeesha 14
    Perfect Moment Events by LaKeesha 15

Beonca · Married on 09/01/2018

Everything was perfect yesterday!!! They are amazing!! I really appreciate her patience and consistency! Thank you for making our special day unforgettable!!!

Sent on 09/02/2018
    Perfect Moment Events by LaKeesha 16

Lori · Married on 08/26/2018

Words simply can't express how blessed I am to have Perfect Moment Events by Lakeesha plan, design and execute my special day just like I dreamed it would be. Lakeesha made herself available 24/7 to meet my needs, answer my questions, and calm my nerves. She always told me, No worries love, I got you! She always came through with whatever I needed even with very little notice. She has an excellent team ready to serve! They made sure ALL of my wedding party was well taken care of. They were amazing! One of my soloists had a flat tire on the way to the wedding, Lakeesha was ready to step in and sing her song!!! She was always professional, prompt, flexible, patient & sweet. Pick Perfect Moment Events by Lakeesha!!!! Trust me when I say, SHE IS THE BEST!!! HER TEAM IS THE BEST!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Perfect Moment Events by LaKeesha's reply:

Thanks Lori. I enjoyed working with you as well. Each time we met your spirit was so sweet. Congrats to you and Mr. Clark and enjoy your happily ever after!!

Timothy · Married on 08/25/2018

LaKeesha provided a beautiful wedding for my sister. She showed great attention to detail and made sure everyone was comfortable with their roles in the wedding. Her work was very professional and her energy in the reception was phenomenal. I strongly recommend her for all of your wedding needs.

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Perfect Moment Events by LaKeesha 17

Perfect Moment Events by LaKeesha's reply:

Thank you and we enjoyed working with your sister, Lori!

Kelly · Married on 08/25/2018

Exceptional. Loving and caring! Highlighting the marriages of the elders and newlyweds was amazing and celebratory. Everything was stunning and elegant. Her team was available from start to finish

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Perfect Moment Events by LaKeesha 18
    Perfect Moment Events by LaKeesha 19
    Perfect Moment Events by LaKeesha 20
    Perfect Moment Events by LaKeesha 21
    Perfect Moment Events by LaKeesha 22
    Perfect Moment Events by LaKeesha 23

Chardae · Married on 08/18/2018

Everything about Perfect Moments, is just that. Perfect!! Our wedding day was more than we imagined. If you’re looking for a team to take your day to the next level Perfect Moments is the way to go!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Perfect Moment Events by LaKeesha 24

Nakia · Married on 08/04/2018

Lakeesha and her team are wonderful, they made our wedding day unforgettable.

Sent on 08/05/2018

James · Married on 08/04/2018

The entire team of Perfect moments by lakeesha and lakeesha did a wonderful job. 10 stars

Sent on 08/05/2018
  • BrideToBe101

Delisa · Married on 06/16/2018

LaKeesha and her team made my wedding day PERFECT!! From the beginning, LaKeesha made sure that my husband and I was taken care of throughout the entire process!! We can't thank you guys enough for all that you did for us!!

Sent on 06/22/2018
  • W

Wayman · Married on 03/24/2018

Mrs. Lakeesha was awesome!! Very timely!! Great working with different types of people and really helped relax on a stressful day! She is a phenomenal wedding planner, and I would recommend her to anyone in need of a professional, understanding, personable wedding planner

Sent on 03/27/2018

Shashara · Married on 03/24/2018

LaKeesha and her team at Perfect Moments Event are great. She was on time and made sure my daughter’s wedding was on time and was on top of everything. She took our vision and made it come alive. Her team made my daughter feel like their own. I love Perfect Moments Event.

Sent on 03/27/2018
    Perfect Moment Events by LaKeesha 25
    Perfect Moment Events by LaKeesha 26

LaPaya · Married on 03/10/2018

The name speaks for itself, Perfect Moments Events. They will make your event perfect! Keesha is soo professional, kind, and organized. During the planning process she was so helpful with ideas and always responded at a timely manner. I NEVER felt alone. Her team is amazing esp. Mrs. Crystal she always made sure I was ok making sure I wasn't stressed. We love them! Our reception was decorated beautifully. All our guests complimented us on how beautiful it was setup. We can not wait for our pictures to come back to share photos. Thank you sooo much for making our wedding perfect!!!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Perfect Moment Events by LaKeesha's reply:

Thank You and Best wishes to you both!!!

DJ · Married on 03/10/2018

Perfect Moments services are second to none. From the very 1st contact to the last chair put away at the reception, Lakeesha was the absolute BEST! She was professional, encouraging, supportive, responsive, respectful and always always their for the happy couple. I highly recommend her to any couple or anyone that is planning an event. You will not be disappointed. Thank you for making our moment Perfect!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

LaKeesha is a confident, creative, and amazingly talented wedding planner. She transformed our stress, ideas, and budget into perfection. Our wedding and reception was truly spectacular! The Perfect Moments team was professional, punctual, and personable, exceeding our expectations. I highly recommend Perfect Moments by LaKeesha to plan your next event.

Sent on 03/21/2018
    Perfect Moment Events by LaKeesha 27
    Perfect Moment Events by LaKeesha 28
    Perfect Moment Events by LaKeesha 29
    Perfect Moment Events by LaKeesha 30
    Perfect Moment Events by LaKeesha 31
    Perfect Moment Events by LaKeesha 32

Shekia · Married on 09/23/2017

Very professional team of ladies that made my day perfect.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Mrs · Married on 09/03/2017

Exceptional team. Mrs. Holloway is very detailed and to the point. She leads by example that's why her team is so awesome. They made my day prodigious. A big thank you to LaKeesha and her Perfect Moments team.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Tina · Married on 08/05/2017

Perfect Moment Events by LaKeesha made my special day a memory of a lifetime! LaKeesha was attentive to our wants, responsive, professional, prompt AND PATIENT! She is a bride's biggest blessing. I never felt an ounce of stress on the days leading up to the big day nor on the special day. There is no wonder why it is called, "Perfect Moment". God bless you and thank you!

Kameron · Married on 06/24/2017

Prefect Moment Events made our wedding day flow perfectly. We used them for our day of coordination, but got sooo much more. They made our wedding day stress free! I would recommend them to anyone who is in need of their services.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Laquita · Married on 05/21/2017

Perfect moments did my mom 50 birthday it was excellent .We really enjoy it will call on her again .

Shelby · Married on 04/08/2017

If you're looking for someone to make your special day perfect, I'd highly recommend LaKeesha & her team! They were on top of it & definitely relieved a lot of my stress.