Perfect Harmony String Ensemble Reviews

Perfect Harmony String Ensemble 5
Perfect Harmony String Ensemble 6
Perfect Harmony String Ensemble 7

Vicki King · Married on 12/08/2018

Best string trio for our wedding!

I knew from my initial request up to the day of our special wedding celebration, Gretchen and Perfect Harmony would be everything we had hoped for! They are extremely responsive, provided all of the information we needed and then some, and played so wonderfully the day of! It was truly a great experience and I would highly recommend them for ANY event! Love, love, love them! :)

Margaret English · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent service and beautiful music

Perfect Harmony String Ensemble plays beautiful music, has a large repertoire, and is very responsive. I engaged them for an event three days before the event, and everything went very smoothly. I highly recommend them.

Monique · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Music!!

Perfect Harmony was just that...PERFECT and then some!! Their music made our wedding simply the most perfect day ever.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2018

One of Our First Vendor Selections

Perfect Harmony performed the ceremony and cocktail music at a friend’s wedding years ago. After countless weddings and events over the years I always remembered how beautiful their performance was, so when we got engaged I knew that I needed to hire them for our wedding. As expected, they did not disappoint! Gretchen was quick to respond to emails and provided a TON of information right off the bat which was super helpful in the planning process. Honestly, the hardest part in the entire process was picking out the songs we wanted on the playlist. We loved working with Gretchen and her team, and highly recommend that you consider working with them too!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Scott Gordon · Married on 09/22/2018

Father of the Bride

Friendly, Professional & Courteous. They were amazing!!! I’d definitely recommend them!!!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Richard Gamble · Married on 08/11/2018

Incredible Performance

The performance was amazing! Sadly, I was only able to hear 15-20 minutes of their performance but that time... flawless.

Sent on 12/25/2018

Melissa Rogalski · Married on 07/29/2018

Amazing Quality & Service!

Perfect Harmony was a wonderful addition to our wedding and a pleasure to work with!

Rene Meraz · Married on 06/17/2018

Amazing Performance !!!

It was an incredible event thanks to Perfect Harmony’s musicians performence. Huge repertoire, very flexible with all kinds of requests.
    Best touch in any event. Very pleased and highly recommendable

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

My husband and I loved having Perfect Harmony at our mass for our wedding. They surpassed our wildest dream and their sound was top notch!

We would really recommend them to anyone, they were absolutely fabulous!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Monica · Married on 06/16/2018

Very Responsive when planning & beautiful duo experience

I had a really wonderful experience with Perfect Harmony while planning for my wedding.

I had a wedding planner; however, she was mediocre in her planning and vendor options. I found Perfect Harmony on my own and couldn’t have been happier!!!!

Since I am an event planner in Los Angeles I take very good notes of the vendors and the quality of the individuals and the services.
    Perfect Harmony went above and beyond. I had a really wonderful experience with them leading up to my wedding and the day of. They communicated very well and were knowledgeable of my venue (Ronald Reagan Pavillon room — amazing!)

Highly recommend them!!!!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Ben · Married on 06/07/2018

String Quartet of Choice!

Perfect Harmony provided our wedding with fantastic music and really drew the ceremony together! 10/10!

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 03/03/2018

Perfect Harmony helped us achieve a smooth, beautiful, stress-free wedding day!

Everything was beautiful beginning to end. We had a string trio, 2 violins and a cello. Gretchen was professional, very responsive, and answered any and all questions I had. She made a potentially stressful situation easy. Perfect Harmony has an expansive selection of music ranging from classical to pop. My husband and I mixed a little bit of everything together for our special day. On our wedding day, they arrived in a timely manner, set up quietly, and packed up and left when their set was over. I remember their smiling faces during our ceremony, but unfortunately I was too busy to get to tell them thanks. So THANK YOU perfect harmony for giving me the music I had always dreamed about for my wedding day. Thank you for being so wonderful, so talented, and for making this process easy. Everyone was so impressed with your abilities and I was absolutely elated to have you there! Thank you!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Perfect Harmony String Ensemble 8

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

All the guests had compliments. So easy to work with and the price was very within budget!!!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Addie · Married on 10/21/2017

Perfect Harmony did a wonderful job playing our ceremony music for our Richmond, VA wedding this past October. Gretchen was very responsive via email which I was grateful for as I was wedding planning from out of town. PH's repertoire list was very extensive and really was a good mix of all styles of music. We had a hard time narrowing down the handful of songs for our ceremony music as there were so many good options to choose from! We had two musicians for our ceremony and received numerous compliments from guests saying how great they were.

Perfect Harmony String Ensemble 9
    Perfect Harmony String Ensemble 10
    Perfect Harmony String Ensemble 11
    Perfect Harmony String Ensemble 12

Taryn · Married on 10/07/2017

Perfect Harmony did a great job as the ceremony musicians for our wedding ceremony! Their strings trio played beautifully. From a planning standpoint they were very easy to work with and Gretchen is responsive and professional. We were able to communicate completely through email, and the videos and soundclips on their website gave us enough to know what to expect. I would definitely hire them again for another event!

Hayden · Married on 09/16/2017

Very talented and easy to work with. Great collection of songs and were extremely professional with their performance. Would strongly recommend.

Sent on 12/23/2017

Gina · Married on 09/16/2017

Gretchen and team were wonderful - both on the day-of and leading up to our wedding day. Gretchen is so professional and responsive, and very easy to work with. I had initially been a little bit worried since the ensemble seems to be rotating, but there were no problems whatsoever. They were a beautiful addition to our ceremony and we couldn't have been happier. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/30/2017
    Perfect Harmony String Ensemble 13

Hillary · Married on 09/09/2017

Perfect Harmony was the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony. Their professionalism and talent can’t be beat! I hope to use them again some day!

Martha · Married on 09/09/2017

We were thrilled to have Perfect Harmony’s string Quartet perform at our wedding. The classical and contemporary musical selections were sublime, creating forever and after memories we will cherish!

Sent on 12/23/2017
    Perfect Harmony String Ensemble 14

C · Married on 09/09/2017

Perfect Harmony brought magic to our son's wedding. The music selection process was easy and fun -- and their talent and range were outstanding. From classic wedding compositions to current favorites, they were amazing -- so we are hiring them again for our daughter's wedding!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Heather · Married on 08/12/2017

Perfect Harmony was absolutely wonderful! They were very responsive, and tailored their playlist to my exact requests! It was the perfect touch for my wedding ceremony!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Kathryn · Married on 07/22/2017

Having played string music all my life, I was so excited to find Perfect Harmony to play at my wedding. Gretchen was very responsive and helpful throughout the process, and the musicians were very flexible giving changing plans due to weather on the day of the event.

Chelsea · Married on 07/01/2017

This group played for my wedding ceremony and the music was absolutely beautiful! Highly recommended! I got so many compliments from my wedding guests and they really set the romantic, whimsical mood that I was looking for.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Britney · Married on 06/10/2017

Keep doing what you're doing! We loved working with you.

Sent on 01/05/2018