164 Reviews for Perfect Harmony String Ensemble

Learn New Songs (2)
Flute (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
161 Perfect Harmony String Ensemble Reviews

All the guests had compliments. So easy to work with and the price was very within budget!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Perfect Harmony did a wonderful job playing our ceremony music for our Richmond, VA wedding this past October. Gretchen was very responsive via email which I was grateful for as I was wedding planning from out of town. PH's repertoire list was very extensive and really was a good mix of all styles of music. We had a hard time narrowing down the handful of songs for our ceremony music as there were so many good options to choose from! We had two musicians for our ceremony and received numerous compliments from guests saying how great they were.

Profile Picture Addie, 10/21/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumentals, Sound/PA System, Instrumental-Duo, Cello, Violin

Perfect Harmony did a great job as the ceremony musicians for our wedding ceremony! Their strings trio played beautifully. From a planning standpoint they were very easy to work with and Gretchen is responsive and professional. We were able to communicate completely through email, and the videos and soundclips on their website gave us enough to know what to expect. I would definitely hire them again for another event!

Profile Picture Taryn, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Gretchen and team were wonderful - both on the day-of and leading up to our wedding day. Gretchen is so professional and responsive, and very easy to work with. I had initially been a little bit worried since the ensemble seems to be rotating, but there were no problems whatsoever. They were a beautiful addition to our ceremony and we couldn't have been happier. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Gina, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin

Very talented and easy to work with. Great collection of songs and were extremely professional with their performance. Would strongly recommend.

Profile Picture Hayden, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We were thrilled to have Perfect Harmony’s string Quartet perform at our wedding. The classical and contemporary musical selections were sublime, creating forever and after memories we will cherish!

Photo for Perfect Harmony String Ensemble Review - The music enhanced the sweetness of our wedding cake!
Profile Picture Martha, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Perfect Harmony brought magic to our son's wedding. The music selection process was easy and fun -- and their talent and range were outstanding. From classic wedding compositions to current favorites, they were amazing -- so we are hiring them again for our daughter's wedding!

Profile Picture C, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Perfect Harmony was the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony. Their professionalism and talent can’t be beat! I hope to use them again some day!

Profile Picture Hillary, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Perfect Harmony was absolutely wonderful! They were very responsive, and tailored their playlist to my exact requests! It was the perfect touch for my wedding ceremony!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Having played string music all my life, I was so excited to find Perfect Harmony to play at my wedding. Gretchen was very responsive and helpful throughout the process, and the musicians were very flexible giving changing plans due to weather on the day of the event.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 7/22/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

This group played for my wedding ceremony and the music was absolutely beautiful! Highly recommended! I got so many compliments from my wedding guests and they really set the romantic, whimsical mood that I was looking for.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Violin, Instrumental-Trio

Keep doing what you're doing! We loved working with you.

Profile Picture Britney, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I LOVED working with Perfect Harmony Strings! Gretchen especially was so kind, professional and helpful throughout the whole process of getting the quartet at my brother's wedding. Dana and the string ensemble performers were also amazing :) I definitely plan on using them again for my future events or my own wedding ❤️

Profile Picture Junie, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

My mother came across Perfect Harmony Quartet online and booked them for our wedding at Keswick Vineyards in Charlottesville, VA. Gretchen with Perfect Harmony and my mother were in close contact over about a year’s time coordinating music for our wedding. Perfect Harmony has pages and pages of music to choose from for your big day; AC/DC and Journey to Bruno Mars and Adele. We used their services for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Guests raved about them all night. We are so happy to have shared our day with them. If you book them, they definitely will not disappoint! 5-stars.

Profile Picture Jamee, 5/20/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Sound/PA System, String-Quartet

Awesome group! Gretchen was super helpful and always available.

Profile Picture Lauryn, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We loved having them as a part of our big day! It added a charm and touch of class to the day and everyone raved about their musical repitore.

Profile Picture Tripp, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Amazing performance! Will recommend to everyone.

Profile Picture June, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Perfect Harmony were wonderful to work with! They accommodated all of my special requests and we’re extremely profiessional. I asked for a special arrangement of a relatively obscure song and they went above and beyond to arrange it for me. They performed beautifully and were such a special addition to our ceremony. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Johnny, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Great music with talented musicians. We have used them several times for our corporate events and they have never disappointed.

Profile Picture Alicia, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Perfect Harmony was a wonderful addition to our wedding day. Gretchen was a delight to deal with, providing me with options for pieces they could play during the ceremony far ahead of time. When I wasn't sure what piece I wanted during the time when guests walking in and the non-bridal processional I told them I wanted classical music and they picked out a beautiful arrangement. Everyone was on time and dressed professionally and the music was great.

Profile Picture Talya, 11/19/16, 15 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: String-Quartet, Ceremony, Instrumentals, Liability Insurance, Cello, Flute, Viola, Violin

Excellent selection of music and amazing sound they put out. They were extremely friendly, on time, and made our wedding day one not easily forgotten

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/15/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: String-Trio, Cello, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs

Perfect harmony was a great add on to our wedding. Gretchen was always professional and prompt. Everyone enjoyed their performance!

Profile Picture Tameka, 10/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Not much to say that hasn't been said about Perfect Harmony! I wanted a string quartet to play contemporary songs at my wedding, and they delivered beautifully! They played for the ceremony and cocktail hour, as well as showed up early to rehearse with my brides-man who sang "At Last". They were professional, accommodating, and neither I or my wedding coordinator had any issues with them day of. I would recommend them to anyone needing not only wedding musicians, but anyone needing a string quartet!

Profile Picture Abi , 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Cello, Violin, String-Quartet

Gretchen was wonderful to work with and provided helpful examples for popular ceremony/cocktail hour songs. My only regret is that I didn't get to enjoy more of the music! I heard from many guests that the trio was great. They provide an awesome popular music repertoire that we took advantage of for our cocktail hour.

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/24/16, 6 Reviews