Perfect Harmony String Ensemble Reviews

165 | Washington, DC

165 Reviews for Perfect Harmony String Ensemble

165 Perfect Harmony String Ensemble Reviews

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

My husband and I loved having Perfect Harmony at our mass for our wedding. They surpassed our wildest dream and their sound was top notch!

We would really recommend them to anyone, they were absolutely fabulous!

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

All the guests had compliments. So easy to work with and the price was very within budget!!!

Addie · Married on 10/21/2017

Perfect Harmony did a wonderful job playing our ceremony music for our Richmond, VA wedding this past October. Gretchen was very responsive via email which I was grateful for as I was wedding planning from out of town. PH's repertoire list was very extensive and really was a good mix of all styles of music. We had a hard time narrowing down the handful of songs for our ceremony music as there were so many good options to choose from! We had two musicians for our ceremony and received numerous compliments from guests saying how great they were.

Perfect Harmony String Ensemble 1
    Perfect Harmony String Ensemble 2
    Perfect Harmony String Ensemble 3
    Perfect Harmony String Ensemble 4

Taryn · Married on 10/07/2017

Perfect Harmony did a great job as the ceremony musicians for our wedding ceremony! Their strings trio played beautifully. From a planning standpoint they were very easy to work with and Gretchen is responsive and professional. We were able to communicate completely through email, and the videos and soundclips on their website gave us enough to know what to expect. I would definitely hire them again for another event!

Hayden · Married on 09/16/2017

Very talented and easy to work with. Great collection of songs and were extremely professional with their performance. Would strongly recommend.

Gina · Married on 09/16/2017

Gretchen and team were wonderful - both on the day-of and leading up to our wedding day. Gretchen is so professional and responsive, and very easy to work with. I had initially been a little bit worried since the ensemble seems to be rotating, but there were no problems whatsoever. They were a beautiful addition to our ceremony and we couldn't have been happier. Thank you for everything!

Perfect Harmony String Ensemble 5

Hillary · Married on 09/09/2017

Perfect Harmony was the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony. Their professionalism and talent can’t be beat! I hope to use them again some day!

Martha · Married on 09/09/2017

We were thrilled to have Perfect Harmony’s string Quartet perform at our wedding. The classical and contemporary musical selections were sublime, creating forever and after memories we will cherish!

Perfect Harmony String Ensemble 6

C · Married on 09/09/2017

Perfect Harmony brought magic to our son's wedding. The music selection process was easy and fun -- and their talent and range were outstanding. From classic wedding compositions to current favorites, they were amazing -- so we are hiring them again for our daughter's wedding!

Heather · Married on 08/12/2017

Perfect Harmony was absolutely wonderful! They were very responsive, and tailored their playlist to my exact requests! It was the perfect touch for my wedding ceremony!

Kathryn · Married on 07/22/2017

Having played string music all my life, I was so excited to find Perfect Harmony to play at my wedding. Gretchen was very responsive and helpful throughout the process, and the musicians were very flexible giving changing plans due to weather on the day of the event.

Chelsea · Married on 07/01/2017

This group played for my wedding ceremony and the music was absolutely beautiful! Highly recommended! I got so many compliments from my wedding guests and they really set the romantic, whimsical mood that I was looking for.

Britney · Married on 06/10/2017

Keep doing what you're doing! We loved working with you.

Junie · Married on 05/26/2017

I LOVED working with Perfect Harmony Strings! Gretchen especially was so kind, professional and helpful throughout the whole process of getting the quartet at my brother's wedding. Dana and the string ensemble performers were also amazing :) I definitely plan on using them again for my future events or my own wedding ❤️

Lauryn · Married on 05/20/2017

Awesome group! Gretchen was super helpful and always available.

Jamee · Married on 05/20/2017

My mother came across Perfect Harmony Quartet online and booked them for our wedding at Keswick Vineyards in Charlottesville, VA. Gretchen with Perfect Harmony and my mother were in close contact over about a year’s time coordinating music for our wedding. Perfect Harmony has pages and pages of music to choose from for your big day; AC/DC and Journey to Bruno Mars and Adele. We used their services for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Guests raved about them all night. We are so happy to have shared our day with them. If you book them, they definitely will not disappoint! 5-stars.

Tripp · Married on 05/14/2017

We loved having them as a part of our big day! It added a charm and touch of class to the day and everyone raved about their musical repitore.

June · Married on 05/07/2017

Amazing performance! Will recommend to everyone.

Johnny · Married on 04/08/2017

Perfect Harmony were wonderful to work with! They accommodated all of my special requests and we’re extremely profiessional. I asked for a special arrangement of a relatively obscure song and they went above and beyond to arrange it for me. They performed beautifully and were such a special addition to our ceremony. Would highly recommend!

Perfect Harmony String Ensemble 7

Alicia · Married on 12/10/2016

Great music with talented musicians. We have used them several times for our corporate events and they have never disappointed.

Talya · Married on 11/19/2016

Perfect Harmony was a wonderful addition to our wedding day. Gretchen was a delight to deal with, providing me with options for pieces they could play during the ceremony far ahead of time. When I wasn't sure what piece I wanted during the time when guests walking in and the non-bridal processional I told them I wanted classical music and they picked out a beautiful arrangement. Everyone was on time and dressed professionally and the music was great.

Caitlin · Married on 10/15/2016

Excellent selection of music and amazing sound they put out. They were extremely friendly, on time, and made our wedding day one not easily forgotten

Tameka · Married on 10/09/2016

Perfect harmony was a great add on to our wedding. Gretchen was always professional and prompt. Everyone enjoyed their performance!

Abi · Married on 10/01/2016

Not much to say that hasn't been said about Perfect Harmony! I wanted a string quartet to play contemporary songs at my wedding, and they delivered beautifully! They played for the ceremony and cocktail hour, as well as showed up early to rehearse with my brides-man who sang "At Last". They were professional, accommodating, and neither I or my wedding coordinator had any issues with them day of. I would recommend them to anyone needing not only wedding musicians, but anyone needing a string quartet!