Perfect Harmony String Ensemble Reviews

193 Reviews for Perfect Harmony String Ensemble

• Ashlyn

Ashlyn Watson · Getting married on 02/10/2021

the perfect sound!

Perfect Harmony Strings was such a wonderful addition to our ceremony and cocktail hour! My husband and I both agree that the ambiance they were able to create for outdoor wedding was unparalleled. We had a variety of genres played; from more traditional sets to the modern day hits- The set that resonated most with us was my walk down the aisle to ' Halo' by Beyonce. Perfect Harmony Strings truly was a dream to work with.

Sent on 01/15/2020

Rob Rollins · Getting married on 12/11/2020

Superlative - Perfect Harmony exceeded our expectations!

These musicians were great. We had a very simple affair (a marriage celebration), and just asked them to play an eclectic mix of classical and contemporary music - and they were perfect! Beautiful sound, not intrusive, no supervision required - wonderful sets of music just right for the occasion. The back and forth before the party was effortless to make sure they understood our needs - they have a huge repertoire if your taste in music runs one way or the other - they were very professional and we would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Margaret Valentine · Married on 12/21/2019

Perfect for a wedding in a small venue!

Beautiful music, easy to work with. They also provided an extensive and easy to navigate play list.

• Ted

Ted Okeefe · Married on 11/10/2019

Professional and Responsive Musicians

Perfect Harmony String Ensemble was a joy to work with and added a touch of class and style to our wonderful day. They played before, during and after our ceremony. They were excellent musicians, responsive and accommodating when last minute changes occurred and helped create the proper atmosphere through their extensive repertoire of musical pieces.

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Barbara

Barbara Napper · Married on 10/12/2019

Gorgeous and Perfect

We used the string duo and let me just say.... heaven better sound that good. They were beyond perfect, using every song I could have hoped for pre and post ceremony and just perfect on the songs that we used during our ceremony! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Julie · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful choice for vineyard wedding

The Perfect Harmony Flute Trio performed for our daughter’s wedding ceremony and cocktail reception in October. Their music was just beautiful and perfectly fitting for the outdoor vineyard setting. They were easy to make arrangements with and personally very pleasant as well as being very talented musicians. We would recommend them very highly.

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2019

100% recommend for your wedding day!

The Perfect Harmony String Ensemble was truly PERFECT!!!! Gretchen Heller (the founder/contractor/violinist) was SO friendly, professional, responsive, easy to work with, and adaptive to my requests. They had a stellar and large repertoire as well! They sounded terrific during the ceremony and throughout the cocktail hour. Very grateful I found them on Wedding Wire & you should be too!! Stephanie Johnson

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Max

Max · Married on 09/07/2019

Great to work with

They were very responsive and flexible. Would recommend.

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • JM-Courtney

JM-Courtney · Married on 08/04/2019

We really enjoyed Perfect Harmony!

My Husband and I really enjoyed working with Perfect Harmony. We had first heard the ensemble play at a friend's wedding and knew they would be perfect for our own big day. We appreciated Gretchen's quick responses and the general flexibility of the group overall. I was also very impressed with their extensive repertoire.

Sent on 12/31/2019

Charlotte · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful wedding music!

We hired the Perfect Harmony string trio for our vineyard wedding. They were great to work with - they were accommodating and communicative throughout the lead up to the wedding and helped us with our music choices. Their performance on the day was beautiful, they are all very talented musicians and their music made our wedding ceremony very special!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Kathy Mccrorie · Married on 05/02/2019

Logistics chair for St. Jude event

Perfect Harmony did a great job playing for our charity event.!

Vicki King · Married on 12/08/2018

Best string trio for our wedding!

I knew from my initial request up to the day of our special wedding celebration, Gretchen and Perfect Harmony would be everything we had hoped for! They are extremely responsive, provided all of the information we needed and then some, and played so wonderfully the day of! It was truly a great experience and I would highly recommend them for ANY event! Love, love, love them! :)

Margaret English · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent service and beautiful music

Perfect Harmony String Ensemble plays beautiful music, has a large repertoire, and is very responsive. I engaged them for an event three days before the event, and everything went very smoothly. I highly recommend them.

Monique · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Music!!

Perfect Harmony was just that...PERFECT and then some!! Their music made our wedding simply the most perfect day ever.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2018

One of Our First Vendor Selections

Perfect Harmony performed the ceremony and cocktail music at a friend’s wedding years ago. After countless weddings and events over the years I always remembered how beautiful their performance was, so when we got engaged I knew that I needed to hire them for our wedding. As expected, they did not disappoint! Gretchen was quick to respond to emails and provided a TON of information right off the bat which was super helpful in the planning process. Honestly, the hardest part in the entire process was picking out the songs we wanted on the playlist. We loved working with Gretchen and her team, and highly recommend that you consider working with them too!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Scott Gordon · Married on 09/22/2018

Father of the Bride

Friendly, Professional & Courteous. They were amazing!!! I’d definitely recommend them!!!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Richard Gamble · Married on 08/11/2018

Incredible Performance

The performance was amazing! Sadly, I was only able to hear 15-20 minutes of their performance but that time... flawless.

Sent on 12/25/2018

Melissa Rogalski · Married on 07/29/2018

Amazing Quality & Service!

Perfect Harmony was a wonderful addition to our wedding and a pleasure to work with!

Rene Meraz · Married on 06/17/2018

Amazing Performance !!!

It was an incredible event thanks to Perfect Harmony’s musicians performence. Huge repertoire, very flexible with all kinds of requests.
    Best touch in any event. Very pleased and highly recommendable

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

My husband and I loved having Perfect Harmony at our mass for our wedding. They surpassed our wildest dream and their sound was top notch!

We would really recommend them to anyone, they were absolutely fabulous!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Monica · Married on 06/16/2018

Very Responsive when planning & beautiful duo experience

I had a really wonderful experience with Perfect Harmony while planning for my wedding.

I had a wedding planner; however, she was mediocre in her planning and vendor options. I found Perfect Harmony on my own and couldn’t have been happier!!!!

Since I am an event planner in Los Angeles I take very good notes of the vendors and the quality of the individuals and the services.
    Perfect Harmony went above and beyond. I had a really wonderful experience with them leading up to my wedding and the day of. They communicated very well and were knowledgeable of my venue (Ronald Reagan Pavillon room — amazing!)

Highly recommend them!!!!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Ben · Married on 06/07/2018

String Quartet of Choice!

Perfect Harmony provided our wedding with fantastic music and really drew the ceremony together! 10/10!

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 03/03/2018

Perfect Harmony helped us achieve a smooth, beautiful, stress-free wedding day!

Everything was beautiful beginning to end. We had a string trio, 2 violins and a cello. Gretchen was professional, very responsive, and answered any and all questions I had. She made a potentially stressful situation easy. Perfect Harmony has an expansive selection of music ranging from classical to pop. My husband and I mixed a little bit of everything together for our special day. On our wedding day, they arrived in a timely manner, set up quietly, and packed up and left when their set was over. I remember their smiling faces during our ceremony, but unfortunately I was too busy to get to tell them thanks. So THANK YOU perfect harmony for giving me the music I had always dreamed about for my wedding day. Thank you for being so wonderful, so talented, and for making this process easy. Everyone was so impressed with your abilities and I was absolutely elated to have you there! Thank you!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Margot · Married on 01/28/2018

Perfect Harmony Strings were Perfect!

Kindness and Musicality...working relationship was personalized...performance was remarkable....guests loved the caliber of musical selections and the offerings were vast.

Sent on 01/03/2020