Perfect Harmony Entertainment Reviews

Perfect Harmony Entertainment 5
Perfect Harmony Entertainment 6
Perfect Harmony Entertainment 7

Compass Studios · Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing DJ to work with !

My husband and I are wedding photographers/videographers and we really enjoyed working with Perfect Harmony! John and his team were absolutely amazing to work with - they were timely, professional, friendly, and they provided some great entertainment. We hope to work with them again!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Smith · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect Harmony At Our Wedding

The one vendor we did not personally know for our wedding was our DJ. But by the end we felt like we did! John was so helpful and personable. Organized and had some of the most easy to use planning tools. I’m taking some pages out of his book for my own business! At the wedding he was kind and courteous. Hyped up the crowd and kept it all flowing. Part way thru, they noticed people had kind’ve left the dance floor and the 2nd DJ personally came and asked what we were thinking we wanted to hear, and they delivered! Everyone loved them and had a great time! Would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Drew · Married on 06/01/2019

An Awesome Experience

John was awesome! Very professional and attentive! He did an excellent job at reading the crowd and knowing what songs to play. He was enthusiastic with great energy. He was the perfect amount involved, not too much, not too little! Amazing job.

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 05/19/2019

Great Music for the Control Freak Bride and Groom!

I'm not sure how many DJs this company employs, but we worked with John Sawyers. My husband and I were very conscious of the fact that we had children and a lot of people over 40 mixed with a few people our age or younger. We had all the control when it came to the music so none of our guests could request songs. I did eventually let my brother have his at the end of the night - and it was NOT kid friendly (Ginuine's "Pony"). John was great. By the time the bouquet toss was supposed to happen, the majority of the guests had already left and I was just sitting down to eat. He very politely and discreetly asked if the toss was still happening, which I really appreciated. Unfortunately I did not get to dance a lot at my own wedding! We didn't want a DJ that was going to pull focus, and John was perfect. There were only a few moments where it seemed like we were off script. My husband's favorite song is "Old Time Rock n Roll" so we listed it as a must play for him. He was outside when it came on, so I had to go run out and grab him. That intro is so iconic, that I wish my husband had been there for the whole song. We aren't 100% sure, but we think a guest request slipped into the night while we were taking pictures. If it meant our guests were having fun dancing it's fine, but we did specify that we were not allowing guest requests. But again - we aren't positive it happened. The last song of the night was supposed to be just my husband and I. My daughter sneaked in, but so did a couple other guests. I had also said that I wanted an announcement about no drinks on the dance floor, but it didn't seem to be enforced. However no one got hurt or had any clothing messed up. I think we just didn't communicate that particular request well enough to both the venue and John. Overall we are very happy with the music and the MC service. My advice for future brides is to let your DJ handle the music. I felt like unfortunately the music we picked ourselves wasn't the best.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Kelley,
    Thank you so much for your kind words and for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

John
  • Brianda

Brianda Freistat · Married on 05/17/2019

Made Our Dance Floor Come Alive!

The Perfect Harmony team was a absolute treat to work with for my wedding at Mercersburg Inn in May! We were able to contract with John’s team within a matter of days, pre-plan all the music out digitally through a super easy to use app, and the photo booth set up was an awesome treat for our guests! It made for some really great take always for us and our guests!

During the ceremony itself, PH did not MISS A BEAT. They cued everything on time, we’re receptive to my requests in the moment, and kept the party dancing all night long. They also provided some simple uplifting to the ceremony which added something special!

My reception was a true gift to both us and our guests in celebrating our marriage and SO much of that was possible because of this team! The proof is in the photos!

Five gold stars!!!

Perfect Harmony Entertainment 17
    Perfect Harmony Entertainment 18
    Perfect Harmony Entertainment 19

Perfect Harmony Entertainment's reply:

Brianda: Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of such a special moment! We wish you both a lifetime of joy and happiness.
  • Heather

Heather Shelley · Married on 04/05/2019

Excellent!

I worked with John recently at a wedding and he was awesome to work with! He had people up and dancing, played a great mix of music, and was also super fun and personable to work with! Give John a call for your wedding if you want a great DJ!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2018

Great Music selection, fun Photo Booth and great to work with!

John was great! My wedding had a lot of people with varying age groups and he kept people on the dance floor all night long! John cared very much that he was doing a good job and did a great job with MC-ing as well. His wife helped man the photo booth which was also a hit with a lot of fun props! They made it fun and easy to select photo booth strips as well to make it personalized for you! He was very accommodating and helpful with any questions I had!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Patrick · Married on 09/15/2018

I hired Perfect Harmony to provide Karaoke for my guests, the night before my wedding, at the Clarion Inn at Harpers Ferry. They provided absolutely top notch service and ensured that everyone had a great time while they were with us. Ahead of it John and his wife and partner were very responsive upfront about what they could deliver, and they backed up every word. They were on time and ready to go, had a great way about interacting with my guests, and provided a great background for my guests to sing before. Their pricing was very reasonable and they delivered everything I could have asked for. I give them my top recommendation.

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 07/21/2018

We loved having Perfect Harmony at our wedding!

We got the package that includes MC/DJ, dance floor lighting, and photo booth and it was perfect for us. David was our DJ and he did a wonderful job at being present, friendly, and accommodating when our timeline got thrown off by the weather and his music choices had our guests up and dancing all night long!

The photo booth was a free-standing machine in front of a glittery backdrop and a table full of props, so it’s beautiful in addition to being a fun activity. It was perfect for guests who needed a break from dancing—my great aunt loved it! We also appreciated that they had cute little signs that say things like, “I’m here for the bridesmaids” and “team groom” but none of the ones I hate like, “run!” And “game over.”

We also had a cocktail cabaret since we’re friends with a lot of musicians and Perfect Harmony was very helpful in figuring out amplification and timing.

We found everyone at Perfect Harmony to be friendly and responsive. Would recommend!
    *non-photo booth photos I posted were taken by Angel Kidwell Photography. Would 100% recommend her too!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Perfect Harmony Entertainment 20
    Perfect Harmony Entertainment 21
    Perfect Harmony Entertainment 22
    Perfect Harmony Entertainment 23
    Perfect Harmony Entertainment 24

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

Perfect Harmony was was worth every penny! We rented the photo booth for our wedding and it was such a hit with our guests! From kids to 90-year year olds, everyone made an appearance in the booth!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Chris · Married on 06/09/2018

John recently provided DJ and uplighting services for our wedding. The lighting looked fantastic and the music was great all night. John was even able to accommodate all of the changes that came up over the course of the night. Combined with prices that were lower than every other vendor we talked to, Perfect Harmony Entertainment is an unbelievable value.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Todd · Married on 06/01/2018

John & David did a great job, very personable and professional. Their taste in music for the wedding was spot on, always hitting the mark with the group on the floor. These two fellas were instrumental for helping make this wedding a special day, they helped us stay on task and time with all of the special photo ops and occasions. Was thrilled to have them there to help us enjoy such a special occasion, made this part of the wedding very easy!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Tia · Married on 05/12/2018

John was amazing at our wedding!!! For anyone searching for a really awesome DJ who is very accomidating knows weddings, look no further. Highly recommended and thank you John for being a huge part of our perfect wedding.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Perfect Harmony Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and allowing us to celebrate with you. It was a fantastic event!

Lou · event on 05/04/2018

This was the second time our organization used Perfect Harmony for our convention. John and Shelia were most accommodating , attending to every detail and responding to all of our questions and wishes before and during our event. They offer a vast aray of music and their sound system s and lighting we're perfect for our venue. Thanks John, thanks Shelia..... we'll be back.

Sent on 05/15/2018
  • Sara

Sara Blose · Married on 01/26/2018

Awesome!!!!

I had the pleasure of photographing a wedding that was DJ’ed by these guys! When the evening didn’t go quite according to the timeline, they did an awesome job of adjusting and keeping the energy high and the crowd entertained!!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Elijah · Married on 11/11/2017

Thank you so much for providing a great service. Everyone loved the music and the photo booth was huge hit with a great selection of props.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Josh · Married on 11/04/2017

f you have a wedding or any other event you NEED to contact Perfect Harmony Entertainment - if you do not, you are making a HUGE mistake. Everything about my wedding this weekend was absolutely perfect. The song choices, getting everyone involved, his MC'ing, the Photo Booth, the up-lighting; I could seriously go on-and-on. John was super professional and I literally could not have asked for a better person to keep my wedding on track. He was killing it so much that after the last song played - the entire venue was shouting "One More Song" like it was a concert.
    I know this review is only out of 5 starts, but if there was a way for me to give 6 stars I would. John - thank you SO much; you were a big part of making this the best day of Mary and My new lives together.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Katherine · Married on 10/28/2017

John was wonderful right from the first time we contacted him! He replied fast and was so friendly and able to work with us on all our wishes!

The communication was great all through the lead up until our wedding. On the wedding day, we could not ask for more. Through out the night he checked in with us making sure all was going well, had great song selections, and did a lot of special things just for us.

The photo booth was also perfect for us! Even when the booth needed moved because of space issues, it was done very quickly and things continued without a hitch!

John, Shelia and Kelsey were wonderful on all accounts! They will absolutely be the best choice for your event!!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Karrigan · Married on 10/21/2017

John and sheila are AMAZING! You can not go wrong by chosing them for any services they provide! We were hesitant at first to hire them because they are 3 hours away from us. However, John responded quickly to our emails or phone calls. He also provided a questionnaire because they both want to get to know the bride and grooms likes and dislikes. They worked with our budget and honestly they are worth more than what they charge! My husband didn't think we needed a photo booth and stated that no one would use it. Then the photo booth arrived and all the guests enjoyed it and so did he. He told me later on that he is glad we got ut because it was so much fun! They had so many props to chose from and Sheila did a great job running it and she was very friendly/personable. My husband was extremely pleased that we hired them because we hit a couple rough spots in the wedding due to the bridal party being late. John was quick to think and solved the problem. My husband said if it wasn't for John, he would have gone off the deep end. I could go on and on about Perfect Harmony, they truly are incredible! Anyone who hires them will NOT be sorry! We can't thank them enough for making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Pam · Married on 10/07/2017

John was awesome at our wedding. We had a great time and he made adjustments for what we wanted on the fly. They were great and my husband and I would recommend this company to anyone!! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Linda · Married on 09/30/2017

Perfect Harmony Entertainment provided the music for our wedding celebration, and I would refer them to anyone who is looking for a reasonable, professional DJ for their event. I mainly communicated with John, and he cheerfully accommodated all of the requests that I made, from a venue change to extending the reception by two hours. His flexibility and friendly demeanor made the whole process stress free.

Guests commented on the great mix of background music while we ate; the karaoke began shortly afterwards. We weren't sure how many guests would actually participate, but we ended up doing a lot more singing than dancing; everyone enjoyed the music and had a great time. Music can make or break a party, and ours rocked for hours!

My husband was especially pleased with the high quality of the sound system, the professional way that the mics were set up for vocalists, the cool light show, and everything about their set up. The karaoke tracks sound just like the originals, too, and the equipment was all high tech. Although we didn't choose this option, they also offer a photo booth. Their very reasonable prices, professionalism, and quality of service make them a no-brainer choice. You won't be sorry! Perfect Harmony Entertainment helped to make our reception a memorable and fun time with our loved ones!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Heather · Married on 09/16/2017

We did a lot of research before selecting a DJ for our wedding, and my husband and I are SO happy that we picked Perfect Harmony Entertainment. From my first communication with John, he went above and beyond to deliver superior service.
    We had an outdoor ceremony with no electrical outlets nearby - John rented a generator. He must have rented a nice one because it was so quiet, it could not be heard and he placed it out of sight.
    Perfect Harmony Entertainment's biggest strength is playing the right music to get everyone dancing (including guests of ours in their 80s!). I think it's really important to have music played that makes everyone want to dance, and John had practically all of our guests on the dance floor, having a blast. John also did an excellent job of MCing the event - introducing the bridal party, the cake cutting, the sparkler sendoff, etc.
    John arrived early to ensure set-up was complete well before the wedding began, and he was practically the last person to leave. His biggest priority was making sure we were happy with his services, and we were extremely happy. John was responsible for keeping everything on track and on schedule throughout the reception and that he did a really good job of working with us to make sure everything ran smoothly.
    HIGHLY recommend Perfect Harmony Entertainment! They were fantastic at our wedding and the price was more than reasonable.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Justin · Married on 09/09/2017

John was incredible. Right from the start I knew he was the DJ for us. Karaoke was a priority for our wedding and he had every song imaginable. He and his wife were extremely responsive and experienced. They had all the equipment we could possibly need for the wedding from microphones (of all types) to speakers. They were even able to accommodate our ceremony musician into the sound system. But that's just the sound system and music part of things. John, working with our day-of coordinator, kept the reception on schedule and seamlessly transitioned from cocktail hour, dinner, toasts, dancing, cake-cutting, and karaoke without making it feel forced or awkward. I would highly recommend them for all your music, karaoke, or DJ needs!

Sent on 10/07/2017
    Perfect Harmony Entertainment 25
    Perfect Harmony Entertainment 26

Jimmy · Married on 08/19/2017

These guys worked at our wedding party and we very courteous and professional. Overall, they made the time we had something to remember, and we appreciate that.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Skyler · Married on 08/19/2017

Worth double what I paid. These guys are awesome and added a lot to the party. Never a dull moment !

Sent on 08/25/2017