Perfect Hair and Makeup Reviews

Perfect Hair and Makeup 6
Perfect Hair and Makeup 7

Nadine clark 路 Married on 06/06/2019

Perfect in every way

What can I say! From start to finish Michelle put me at ease straight away! It was just me and my partner out here in Vegas and so I needed help getting into my dress , she helped lace me up and even took photos and a short video of my groom seeing me for the first time which was amazing and something I can keep forever ! My hair was beautiful and lasted all day! I received so many compliments! If I ever return to Vegas for a special occasion I would definitely use Michelle鈥檚 services again!

Sent on 06/09/2019
    Perfect Hair and Makeup 8
    Perfect Hair and Makeup 9
  • Kristan

Kristan Simmonds 路 Married on 05/24/2019

Quality job, easy to work with.

We had a very good experience getting our hair and makeup done by this team for my wedding. They did an amazing job and I had compliments on my make up all night! They especially good when you aren鈥檛 exactly sure what you want. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Perfect Hair and Makeup 10
    Perfect Hair and Makeup 11
  • Kimberly

Kimberly 路 Married on 05/05/2019

Perfect Day

These two ladies were awesome! They made me look and feel beautiful for my wedding day!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Julie Collins 路 Married on 04/25/2019

Spot On Service and Results- Fantastic

Coming from Australia, I was worried about arranging hair and makeup for me, my mum and my sister. Perfect Hair and Makeup were fantastic. they were on time, we looked amazing all day and I am so happy with my photos. I could not recommend them any higher. Thanks ladies- you made my day perfect :)

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Lori

Lori Davies 路 Married on 04/05/2019

Excellent professional service!!

I was so happy with my experience with Perfect Hair and Makeup! Our Vegas Wedding experience was one to remember and Michelle and Irina helped make us beautiful 馃拹

Sent on 04/21/2019
    Perfect Hair and Makeup 17
  • Ashley

Ashley 路 Married on 01/19/2019

Roberts Wedding 01-19-2019

These ladies were incredible and made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! I鈥檓 from Michigan and I got married in Las Vegas and they made me feel like I was at home! They also did my Maid of Honors hair and she looked beautiful! I鈥檓 so thankful I chose these ladies and I couldn鈥檛 thank them enough for making me feel like a real life Cinderella!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Perfect Hair and Makeup 25
  • Veronica

Veronica 路 Married on 12/20/2018

Amazing artists!

Perfect Hair and Makeup was the best choice for my wedding. They were affordable ($180 for hair, airbrush, and eyelashes) and very prompt with responses. They arrived on time and got to work efficiently. It took less than an hour with both working simultaneously. They were professional, friendly, and made me feel beautiful on my wedding day. You cannot go wrong with this company.

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Perfect Hair and Makeup 26
    Perfect Hair and Makeup 27
    Perfect Hair and Makeup 28
    Perfect Hair and Makeup 29
  • User7873350 路 Recently married

Jaw-Dropping Experience!

The ladies at Perfect Hair and Makeup were so great at responding to all emails and phone calls leading up to my wedding day. I had them do 4 guests鈥 hair and makeup and everyone was thrilled with the final result. When I looked in the mirror after I was done my jaw literally dropped and I was speechless at how beautiful they made me look. The most important thing to me on my wedding day was making sure I felt confident in my appearance and I truly felt like a princess with my hair and make up. I would recommend them to any brides planning a wedding in Las Vegas, especially if you鈥檙e unable to have a trial before the big day!

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen 路 Married on 10/09/2018

Outstanding service!!

I booked them for my wedding on 10-9-18 and it was the best choice!! They were on time, professional, and did an amazing job on our hair and makeup!! If you have an event in Vegas I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Perfect Hair and Makeup 30
    Perfect Hair and Makeup 31
    Perfect Hair and Makeup 32
    Perfect Hair and Makeup 33

Vickie 路 Married on 08/18/2018

I had my hair and make up done for my 8/18/18 wedding. Booking was easy and I received quick responses to my questions. They came to my room right on time and had my hair and make up looking beautiful in 30 minutes. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she duplicated it perfectly. I would definitely use them again if I had another special event in Las Vegas.

Sent on 08/19/2018

heather 路 Married on 08/18/2018

My friend found this place on Yelp, I was looking for someone to come to my hotel and after readings reviews and looking at pictures of previous clients I was confident I would be beautiful on my big day! I booked with Michelle via email a few months in advance, she was very prompt with responding, the booking details and prices. I made MANY changes before my wedding day (8.18.18), actually the morning of my wedding as well and she was very accommodating with my changes. Michelle and Irina arrived on time as scheduled, dressed to impress and very professional. I showed them a couple of pictures and described how I wanted my hair and they delivered. I am very particular about my makeup, so I did a few touchups as far as making my brows darker and lip liner more defined, but the airbrush makeup was light and flawless, my lashes she placed individually stayed on for 5days during my Vegas stay,my family, friends and new husband kept saying how beautiful I looked. My hair was PERFECT and exactly how I envisioned it to look. I highly recommend Perfect hair and Makeup. Thank you for making me a beautiful bride.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Perfect Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much! We鈥檙e so happy we made you feel beautiful. We love your review! Thank you!

Berta 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Best hair and makeup! My hair and makeup lasted all night! Even for the after party. Received many compliments on my wedding day and both these girls made me feel like a queen for a day!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Rachael 路 Married on 08/09/2018

Michelle and Tyler did my bridal hair and make up on August 8th. They were both absolutely fantastic! I looked and felt like an actual princess, I couldn鈥檛 have asked for anything more from them. Responsive through-out messaging as I was a little concerned booking online and not having any trials, but was so happy with the service they provided and the outcome. So quick and professional. I would advise anyone and everyone to use this company. I wish I could give more than 5 stars! X

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Perfect Hair and Makeup 34
    Perfect Hair and Makeup 35
    Perfect Hair and Makeup 36
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn 路 Married on 07/06/2018

Perfect Hair and Makeup were amazing! I chose them for my 7/6/2018 wedding at The Cosmopolitan becasue they regularly post before and after photos that are taken with cell phones and looked incredible without any photography retouching. They use quality makeup products as well. My makeup and hair stayed put through 112 degree Vegas heat and even a zipline down Fremont Street. Even the lipcolor stayed put through all of the ceremony and photography smooching. I didn't have to reapply at all through the wedding festivities. They also nailed the style I was going for off just a couple example photos. What made it even better was that they came to me and they have really fun personalities that made it feel like they were part of my girlfriends already hanging out with me. Additionally, there were no hidden charges. The total cost was right in line with what they quoted as an estimate ahead of time!

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Perfect Hair and Makeup 45
    Perfect Hair and Makeup 46

Louise 路 Married on 04/24/2018

Relaxed and Glamorous

These ladies are amazing, I felt gorgeous on my big day, my curls lasted the whole are make up was flawless and looked amazing in photos. Being a UK bride I would totally recommend these ladies, great service and I was totally relaxed.

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Perfect Hair and Makeup 47
    Perfect Hair and Makeup 48

Lee Anne 路 Married on 04/13/2018

I would highly recommend these ladies. After an issue in booking with the salon at the hotel, I found Perfect Hair and Makeup on Instagram, and I'm so glad that they were available for my big day. There were 5 of us getting hair and makeup done and they were completed in 3.5 hrs - the results were beautiful and they ensured that everyone loved how they looked. If you are interested in a mobile hair and makeup team, don't hesitate to book these ladies. Thank you!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Carrie 路 Married on 04/02/2018

Irina and Michelle did an absolutely wonderful job on my hair and my daughter's hair and makeup. Those two are truly artists. The Bride's makeup and lipstick lasted all day and night, so did my hair. Very impressive. I would recommend them to anyone. They showed up at our hotel right on time and had great attitudes and stories to tell.

Sent on 04/05/2018

Jenny 路 Married on 03/07/2018

Michelle and Irina were fantastic! These two work so well together, it is nothing short of amazing! They did such a great job on my hair and makeup for my big day. They are very efficient, friendly, and helpful. My three bridesmaids and I couldn鈥檛 have been happier. I highly recommend Perfect Hair and Makeup.

Sent on 04/14/2018

Lorna 路 Married on 02/23/2018

I cannot recommend these ladies enough! they did an amazing job on my hair and make-up for my wedding last week after finding them on Facebook. From weeks of research and looking at many other make up and hair companies their page definately stood out with their modern hair styles and make up and so many different styles to chose from. I just knew I could trust them on my Big day!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Astra 路 Married on 02/23/2018

Fantastic ladies they did me so proud on my wedding day made me look and feel a million dollars I would recommend very highly! Thanks again ladies! Astra! X

Sent on 03/11/2018
    Perfect Hair and Makeup 49

Krystyna 路 Married on 11/02/2017

I had the best time with these ladies! They made suggestions on what would look good after showing them my dress. They were quick and truly made me feel beautiful.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Stephanie 路 Married on 10/21/2017

I had a great experience with these ladies! They came to my hotel room at the Flamingo and I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted and what they gave me was beautiful and exactly what I pictured!! If you are looking for mobile makeup and hair for your wedding I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Vicky 路 Married on 10/19/2017

Thank you so much to the two lovely ladies from Perfect Hair and Make Up. I was very nervous booking this service as I'm from the UK and didn't have time for any trial or consultation prior to my big day. The organisation was very easy, the team were very quick in responding to my emails and answered all my questions. I have never had my make up done professionally before and how no idea what style I wanted my hair. On the day 19 Oct 2017 I was really nervous about having two strangers come to my hotel room (More so than I was about getting married in a strange exciting city, thousands of miles from home) I need not worry, The two girls arrived on the dot at my room at Tahiti Village and immediately put my nerves to rest. They chatted and laughed with me as they both worked wonders on my hair and make up. I pretty much left it to them what they did and when I finally saw myself in the mirror, I couldn't believe what I was seeing, they really had transformed me, I looked beautiful and felt like a Queen (Not quite a Princess at 46 years of age) They then moved on to my Daughter Phoebe aged 6, within no time she had beautiful curls and just a dash of lip gloss and she really did look like a Princess! The Wedding was the best day of my life, just me, my gorgeous Hubbie and our little Princess and the hair & make up stayed in place, all day despite a few tears and the very hot temperatures right until the early hours. Thank you so much you made my day so special and played the most incredible part of making me feel like a beautiful bride on my wedding day. The sad thing is I can't remember the names of the ladies as I was so nervous, they weren't the owners, two of the consultants and they both had children a similar age to mine, which gave us something to chat about. They were lovely and a perfect team. Please pass on my sincere thanks and best wishes to them both for giving me such a wonderful experience!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Amber & Gabriel 路 Married on 10/04/2017

I was SO happy to find Michelle after the first hair lady I booked ended up flaking. Michelle came to my home for a trial and it was exactly what I envisioned. The day of the wedding she arrived on time and had my hair along with 4 bridesmaids and my mom's hair done in less than three hours. Not only was she was but her work is amazing. I loved having her for my big day! Thank you Michelle!

Sent on 10/19/2017