Perfect Events Day of Coordinator Reviews

4 | Fresno, CA

4 Reviews for Perfect Events Day of Coordinator

Terrence · Married on 10/27/2017

Pamela and her staff did a wonderful job for all of us at our wedding. It was great to not have anything to worry about. I would hire a day of Coordinator for any of my events, not just weddings. They were easy to reach and helped us so many times. Thank you!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Sara and Jemelle · Married on 09/23/2017

Pamela saved the day! Our photographer got in an accident and she called and found a great man to take our photos. we are forever indebted to her and her staff. From the first meeting to the day of the wedding, she was so great. I have recommended her to two friends already. She is the greatest!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Stanley · Married on 11/10/2017

Most outstanding service! We all loved Pamela and her team at Perfect Events. Having a Day of Wedding Coordinator was the smartest thing we could have done. We were impressed by their professionalism. The price was great and they worked with us to achieve our goals. I highly recommend any body who is planning their own wedding hire Perfect Events day of Coordinator. you won't be sorry.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Tenille · Married on 11/04/2017

WOW! Pamela and her staff at Perfect Events are amazing. They listened to my wishes from the first meeting we had up until the wedding. They were able to make sure everything was taken care of and we didn't worry on bit. She is so professional and so upbeat. I called her a few times crying and she helped me figure out the problem. Perfect Events gave us amazing vendor recommendations also. I love these people and will recommend them to everyone I know.

Sent on 11/07/2017