120 Reviews for Perfect Entertainment

One Event Per Day (4)
Photobooth (4)
Liability Insurance (1)
115 Perfect Entertainment Reviews

We can't thank DJ Chuck of Perfect Entertainment enough! He made the process Perfect from start to finish! Extremely accommodating, understanding , prompt, and professional. Our guest young and old where on the dance floor. He made the planning process, seemless and just plain easy. He was always available when we had questions or wanted to make changes. Even down to the last minute. My teenage son even made note of how he spoke with perfect diction. Everyone's name or announcement was always clear, concise, and spoken eloquently. He always moved the crowd! We can't wait to have our next event to utilize his services again.

The Beckfords

Profile Picture Eukalia, 2/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I hired DJ Perfect for our wedding reception, and he was an excellent choice. He took time to meet with us via Skype to get to know us a little better, go over our playlist, and give us an idea of what he would be doing during the reception. He took the initiative to come to our reception location early so he could set up everything and be ready to go as soon as we were finished with the ceremony (which took place at another location). My girlfriends and I love to dance, and, man, DJ Perfect did a wonderful job of reading the room and the dance floor. He played the right amount of upbeat, pop songs and when he felt the party needed it, he played a classic for more people to get involved! Several of my bridesmaids spoke to me during the reception telling me how much fun they had dancing. DJ Perfect took requests from them as well which allowed for a more fun party! Using DJ Perfect was a great decision for our reception, and my husband and I recommend him for those in the Metro Atlanta / Middle Georgia area (our wedding was in Macon, GA). He definitely set the tone for a fun, carefree reception! We are very glad we went with him to be our DJ for our wedding reception!

Profile Picture Joe, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Perfect DJ for a perfect night! I found DJ Perfect via Instagram and we used him and the Perfect Booth for our July 7th wedding in Atlanta. We included uplighting in our package and are very pleased with the turn out.
The convenience of booking the music, lighting and picture booth all in one vendor was an awesome deal I couldn’t pass up. His offering of planning tools and pre-event check in meeting was critical to our planning process.
A dear friend of mine who couldn’t be there in person recorded audio of my Bridal song and Chuck’s music transitions were seamless. He really made sure to satisfy our vast musical tastes. We and our guests had so much fun at the reception! Very pleasant and professional! Thanks for creating a perfect soundtrack for our special night!

Profile Picture Rachelle, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Thank you so much DJ Perfect for providing music, MC and up lighting for our wedding 9.3.17. You were professional, honest, entertaining and prompt. We would definitely refer anyone to you if they were looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I had great experience with DJ! His service was top notch and excellent. His communication was speedy and anything we needed help with as far as suggestions, ideas, or advice, he readily gave to us! Our wedding guests are still talking about our wedding today. They enjoyed all the music that was played and the atmosphere!Thanks for making our day one to remember DJ Perfect!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ perfect is exactly what his name says. The perfect DJ. Our wedding was amazing and nobody wanted to leave the dance floor. Thank you for Rocking our wedding 8.13.17!! #forevercalvin

Profile Picture Dee, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Party Supplies
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

We booked DJ Cru from Perfect Entertainment to DJ our wedding and couldn't have been happier. The dance floor was never empty. His song selection was spot on, he and DJ Perfect always responded to my emails the same day, if not within the hour, and Cru would even text me after our email exchanges to make sure that my question was answered - that is what I call customer service. I also purchased add-ons like up-lighting, the photobooth and a gobo in addition to the DJ services. The photobooth attendant was really friendly and accommodating and I loved that they were able to use our custom monogram.

Profile Picture TaNekka, 7/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

DJ Perfect definitely brought the vision for our wedding to life!!! From our initial contact, to our in person meeting at his studio, and then on our wedding day he has been nothing short of amazing. His mixing skills are top notch as he flawlessly intertwined all of the genres of music we wanted for our carribbean affair (reggae, soca, hip hop, r&b)! The photobooth was a hit with our guest and his up lighting definitely brought our decor to life. Our guests are still raving about how much fun they had on the dancefloor. DJ Perfect is a must have for your next event. We will definitely be using him in the future! Thanks again!!! #becomingthebarnes2k16

Profile Picture Rhushanda, 12/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

It is very rare that I give anyone perfect ratings, perfect would mean there is no room left for improvement. However, I can not get over the fact that if it wasn't for DJ Perfect I would have not been 100% pleased with my wedding day. My venue let me all the way down, but DJ Perfect worked so well with my planner (Lauretha Caldwell) to ensure my guest were unaware of all the mishaps.

He played a good variety of music, and accepted my changes I had for my ceremony all the way up until about an hour out from the ceremony! He improvised when my venue coordinator sent my pastor and groomsmen out too early as well.

Photo booth services were amazing! My background was a custom one fit for just y wedding with my colors. I am so used to plain backdrops. We had so many custom props that I never had to use my backups. His assistant who work the photo booth was so helpful getting me out there when my friends and family lines up to take pictures with me lol. If it wasn't for him, I would be stuck for another hour taking pictures!!

I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone at all! DJ Perfect is just like his name says.. PERFECT!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Meagan, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Wow!! What an awesome ceremony and reception, thanks in large part to DJPerfect! DJ Perfect was the DJ for my daughter's wedding and reception on Nov. 5, 2016. He was extremely professional from our first interaction with him online until the last song was played. He had all ages up on the dance floor the ENTIRE NIGHT. I haven't had so much fun at a party in years!! Thank you for an amazing selection of music, for honoring our requests and the uplighting was fantastic also!

Profile Picture S, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thank you so much for making our wedding lit!!! You truly kept the party going and exceeded our expectations!! People were dancing all night long. You have the right DJ name for sure!!! People are still talking about it! Thanks again! Best wedding ever #EmanuelEverAfter

Profile Picture Karia, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I reside in Columbia, SC. DJ Perfect traveled from Atlanta to DJ our wedding after our planner recommended him. The service was second to none. From the initial contact, to the last person left the dance floor, the level of professionalism and attention to detail was impeccable. Our guests are STILL raving out about the music, the gorgeous up-lighting AND the upscale photo booth. We have great photos of our guests that we can enjoy for years to come. He understood what our needs were, and ensured that we had an amazing wedding. My husband and I will definitely utilize the services of DJ Perfect for our next big event. Thank you for adding the PERFECT touches to our big day!!

Profile Picture Teshieka, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

DJ Chuck Walls, aka DJ perfect was absolutely professional about his job and fitting towards our reception. Very charismatic on the mic when it came to keeping the crowd involved along with the program. His setup was very fancy and well put and the quality of the music sound was awesome! If we had to renew our vows or book a party, we would def be calling up this DJ again.

Profile Picture User7278249, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

9/3/16 wedding in Alpharetta, GA
DJ Perfect was wonderful to work with, he listened to our ideas and went above and beyond in accommodating our requests. We told him we wanted to blend Haitian/American/Hispanic/African music and he did so perfectly, he did an amazing job dj/mc the wedding. I would definitely work with the talented and professional DJ Perfect for future events, and highly recommend PERFECT Entertainment for any event.

Laure + Carl

Profile Picture Laure, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Chuck was absolutely amazing. He hosted our wedding and did a great job. Very professional and had several suggestions when we needed help. Beyond flexible as we had last minute changes and he still went above and beyond. He delivered exactly what we were looking for and much more! I will indeed have him for any other events we have!

Profile Picture User7092440, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I had the pleasure of working with Chuck DJ Perfect recently at the Callanwolde Fine Arts Center in Atlanta, GA. From the moment I was hired, I was able to convey with Chuck what the couples expectations were for their ceremony and reception. Dj Perfect as very pleasant to work with and was an excellent communicator! What impressed me the most was how I was able to attend the client meeting and see the overall presentation of what goes into being a dj/mc as well as seeing the latest technology used to produce the ultimate experience! Chuck thoroughly listened to the clients’ needs and delivered on the night of the event! The guests all had a wonderful time and he kept the crowd on their feet! With open communication prior and during the event we both were able to produce a memorable evening for our clients that will last a lifetime! I truly look forward toward working with Dj Perfect in the near future!

Charron Gardner
Eye 4 Events
Event Planning + Design

Profile Picture Charron, 7/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chuck DJ Perfect was a complete pleasure to work with while preparing for my husband & I's wedding which occurred on July 29, 2016. My experience with him was seamless and extremely professional from our very first interaction earlier in the year when we had an initial conversation regarding his availability. He took the time to learn more about my husband & I's personalities and life experiences to help cultivate a memorable experience for our wedding day. Our in-person meeting with him gave us an impressionable glimpse into what we'd come to experience on our actual wedding day. He was a phenomenal Master of Ceremony and kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night during our reception. Our guests were still talking about great Chuck was days after our wedding. I'd highly recommend his services anytime and hope to be able to work with him again in the future. His level of professionalism, organization, and attention to detail are on a very high level that are very hard to come by these days! Thank you Chuck for making our wedding day one to remember!

Profile Picture Ina, 7/29/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

DJ perfect was amazing! The evening went perfectly. He played majority of the music that we had as a play list, and a few more to keep the party going. It was the perfect mix to have every age group on the dance floor all night long. He provided us with uplighting as well, which just made our venue even better looking. He was professionally dressed, easy to get in touch with, very personable. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture ashley, 5/29/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

This D.J. is the best that I've experienced by far! D.J. Perfect is PERFECT in every way! He was professional, he was on time, and everything that I asked for...it was done! If you're looking for a D.J. for any occasion...THIS IS HIM...D.J. PERFECT?

Profile Picture Amy, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Perfect is just as his name says PERFECT! We were completely blown away by his services. Our guest would not stay off the dance floor. I've had so many people tell me my wedding was best they've been to. I would definitely recommend him for you wedding. Please take a look at what he has to offer. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture K, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved working with DJ Perfect. Our guest were on the dance floor the entire night. From coordinating our ceremony music and mics to our last dance DJ Perfect met all of our needs. Our planner said she's never seen a dance floor fill up so quickly! I'd totally recommend DJ Perfect for your wedding.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

The absolute best DJ in the land! Hands Down! DJ Perfect kept the reception flowing from start to finish for our wedding on Feb. 6th, 2016. He kept everybody on the dance floor no matter the age, literally! Some of our family and friends that we didn't even know could dance were on the floor too! lol Everything was just amazing. He is very professional and is someone who takes pride in what he does. I highly recommend DJ Perfect to anyone looking for the best musical experience. Thank you and we look forward to working with you again!

The Randolphs

Profile Picture Andrew, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Perfect is seriously the best! It started raining toward the end of our reception, and he kept everyone out on the dance floor jammin' with umbrellas. Some of my favorite wedding moments happened on the dance floor - my husband getting down to Pitbull, my Tio actually cracking a smile for once in his life, and especially my first dance as Mrs. Nielsen. Chuck makes everything extremely easy, and his website is super user-friendly. You'd be crazy not to have DJ Perfect at your next event!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Ahhh DJ Perfect! You are the best. I am still singing Bob Marley's song - is this love. It was the first song that you played and it got EVERYBODY on the dance floor!
Brides and Grooms- if you want a Dj that knows...and I mean really knows what he's doing...DJ PERFECT is the right guy for you!
DJ Perfect is professional and SUPER responsive to your questions. Last minute changes...no worries, it will be handled.
Thanks Again for making our wedding a blast
-SASHA AND KENNY-

Profile Picture User4622487, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

DJ Perfect was phenomenal! He was very professional, very easy to get in touch with, and most importantly fun! Chuck really went above and beyond any expectation that I had. We even had a few slip ups on my part and he took care of anything that came his way. If you are thinking of booking a fun, energetic, professional DJ he is your man 100%!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/17/15, 1 Review