Perfect Day Photography Reviews

Perfect Day Photography 6
Perfect Day Photography 7
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 06/15/2019

My photographer was awesome!

The photographer sent by Perfect Day was great! She made sure we got all the pictures we wanted and was so sweet!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Amanda · Married on 04/06/2019

The name describes it best!

Perfect Day Photography is just as true as its name. The fact we are writing our review just a week after our wedding, before we even see the final results hopefully speaks volumes.

Kate was a consummate professional and helped me organize my wedding day months in advance. She was always willing and quick to answer questions, even if they were far before when they needed answering. She was always kind and patient.

Simmone and Kate were our photographers and they made everything run on time and seamlessly. They were able to capture all of the photos requested and made us and our entire bridal party feel happy and comfortable in front of the camera. My husband and I are not typically picture people (we maybe have 10 pictures of us throughout our relationship) so the fact we felt so comfortable was truly appreciated.

Simmone and Kate truly saved the day as we wanted pictures with each table but the centerpieces at the Bradford were too high. So, they had the brilliant idea to get each table on the dance floor for a picture during the first course. Our guests could not begin to explain how smoothly it ran and how honored they felt to be asked up by the photographers. Although they were like ninjas all night, people still complimented how kind and professional they were—which is totally true! Kate was even kind enough to ask our mothers if there were any other pictures they wanted.

Overall, Kate and Simmone thought of everything and were so kind to us the entire night. We loved having them be a part of our day and can’t wait for pictures! ❤️

Many thanks,
    Amanda and Nate (4/6/19)

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 02/16/2019

Really made our day perfect!

Perfect Day went above and beyond on our big day! I spoke to Kate often about what I wanted and she understood my vision. Mary was my photographer for out big day and she was so easy to work with! Sh was early to the hotel, and she scouted out places foe the best pictures. We had 100 guests at our wedding, and Mary took the best candids and covered everyone perfectly! She also took all the family pictures we needed and was very relaxed, and kept me relaxed! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Michelle · Married on 07/21/2018

We had Simone from Perfect Day photograph our wedding on 7/21/18, and she was awesome! We had a rainy day, and during a break in the weather, Simone really hustled and got so many pictures done so quickly. She was basically invisible during the reception and got some great candid shots, which was exactly what we wanted. We got our proofs and then our USB drive just a little over a month after the wedding. Perfect Day gave us a great price too, and we got everything we wanted!

Sent on 08/29/2018
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 06/16/2018

Cant go wrong!

Perfect Day Photography will make your wedding 10x better! They were absolutely incredible, we have received so many compliments on all of our pictures. Kate was an absolute pleasure to work with, and she even made my husband feel comfortable taking pictures when it is definitely not his favorite thing. We have so many beautiful pictures we don't even know which ones to choose for our frames! Please use Perfect Day Photography, I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Perfect Day Photography 8

Rita · Married on 12/02/2017

Kate was very helpful in answering all of our questions prior to the event and responsive when I contacted her. The pictures came back beautifully and they got them to us quickly so we could use them as Christmas gifts. (We had a December wedding so this is impressive)

Sent on 01/02/2018

Kelly · Married on 11/25/2017

Kate and Eric are so wonderful to work with! They take their time and make sure you are completely satisfied.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Jamie · Married on 11/24/2017

Perfect Day was wonderful when it came to photographing our wedding. Stuart was awesome in accomodating our needs and wants for specific photos. Kate was great with communication and having taken care of everything for the photo booth (which was a HUGE hit!). I can’t thank them both enough for getting my pictures back to me in a timely manner, and for some amazing pictures of the day.

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Perfect Day Photography 9
    Perfect Day Photography 10
    Perfect Day Photography 11
    Perfect Day Photography 12
    Perfect Day Photography 13

Elizabeth · Married on 11/11/2017

Perfect Day Photography lives up to its name because everything was absolutely perfect! From our first meeting with Kate and through our wedding with our hilarious photographer Stew, everything was great! The pictures Stew took are amazing and he captured the entire night perfectly. I highly recommend Perfect Day Photography!!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Katie · Married on 10/28/2017

There was no other photographer / company that could’ve done a better job than Perfect Day Photography! Our photographer, Simmone, she was so professional and fun and kind and did not miss one moment. The owner of the company, Kate, she’s a delight! She made this part so easy and was so great to work with! We didn’t have to worry about anything! She was there to answer any question right away. If you need a photographer for ANY event, you will not regret choosing them!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Angela · Married on 10/13/2017

We love our pictures! Perfect Day was great to work with and we highly recommend them for your special day!

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Perfect Day Photography 14
    Perfect Day Photography 15
    Perfect Day Photography 16

crystal · Married on 09/02/2017

I used Perfect Day for my engagement pictures and wedding pictures. They travelled 45 to 60 mins to the locations that I requested for pictures. Very prompt and professional.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Charlene · Married on 07/29/2017

Kate and Daryl were a joy to work with. Kate did our engagement photos and I absolutely love them. She is so personable and easy to get along with. We met with Daryl before the wedding to go over the details of what we were looking for with our photos and he was very accommodating. He took the lead for our wedding day shots and from what he showed me on his camera I know he knows what he is doing! I can't wait to see the final product!! Great service, friendly people, perfect price rates...you can't ask for anyone better to capture your perfect day!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Lindsay · Married on 07/01/2017

Perfect Day was great to work with. I found them at a wedding show at my venue and I'm so glad I did. Kate was so personable at the show. They were offering a special that included a photobooth, book, and so much for a great price. Simmone, our photographer for the day, was amazing! We met in person during the week of the wedding to go over the specific shots I wanted. On the day of the wedding, she was more than a photographer; even helping to bustle my dress. The photo booth was awesome and all of the guests loved it! I cannot wait to see our pictures. I woulkd highly recommended Perfect Day Photography to anyone looking.

Sent on 07/06/2017
  • Tash

Tash · Married on 06/17/2017

Eric did our engagement session and wedding pics- every single one turned out lovely! On the day of the wedding, he kept us on track with the timeline and got us all to smile in even the most stressful moment! The photos turned out stunning- exactly what you'd want to make your wedding magazine worthy!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Amanda · Married on 12/02/2016

We worked with Perfect Day for our wedding and they did a fabulous job capturing special moments throughout the entire day! Eric was super easy and fun to work with and he made sure to get all of the photos we requested. He even took lots of group family photos throughout our reception. We have so many wonderful photos from our wedding day that we will cherish forever! We would highly recommend Perfect Day Photography for any special event!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Christine · Married on 11/19/2016

My husband and I used Perfect Day Photography for the photo booth for our wedding in November. They had great props, gave us a guest book as a keepsake, and kept things running smoothly all night. We were so pleased and highly recommend their services!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/07/2016

My husband and I were married on May 7, 2016 at the Corinthian Yacht Club of Philadelphia. Eric Bennett of Perfect Day Photography shot our pictures that day, and we are so grateful for their work and support on our special day! From our initial consultation appointment to our wedding day to reviewing our proofs, Perfect Day was amazing to work with. I was nervous about tending to all of our wedding day details, and Eric at Perfect Day was so supportive and kind that made everyone feel comfortable! He was able to get everyone laughing and smiling during pictures so the shots captured were so natural! He had an amazing eye for detail with regard to capturing pictures thoughout our venue that were sophisticated, elegant, and simply perfect. Eric took some beautiful pictures of my husband and I overlooking the water at sunset and those shots are breathtaking! Every time I look at them, I feel like I am right back in that moment. The pictures of our family and bridal party are both traditional and fun with a twist of unique. We love that our album of pictures is a true representation of our day! Perfect Day Photography ensured that every detail on their end was meticulously executed. We cannot thank them enough for their professionalism, creativity, and support on our perfect day!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Michelle · Married on 01/02/2016

I am so happy we chose Perfect Day for our wedding photography and we lucked out by having Darryl assigned to us as our photographer. Darryl was amazing! His attention to detail and professionalism was very impressive. He met with us for a consultation to review all of the photos we wanted to have. He had great ideas for photo opportunities and worked well with our extremely large wedding party (including 7 children!) He is very calm and relaxed which helped me feel relaxed as well. If you are able to select your photographer with Perfect Day, I would highly recommend Darryl.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Kelli · Married on 11/07/2015

Perfect Day Photography was referred to us by our venue (Clarks Landing Yacht Club). I fell in love with their pictures at Clarks. We had a meeting with Eric and quickly booked them for photography, videographer and a photobooth. All did a great job and their prices are very reasonable. Eric and Kate have great personalities and run a great business. They are flexible and respond quickly. We were happy with our engagement shoot, which we did outside at their beautiful studio and with our wedding pictures. We are excited to see our album and video! I would absolutely recommend perfect day!

Lauren · Married on 10/24/2015

I cannot say enough about Perfect Day and Eric. We had a bridal party of 26 people, 16 of them men which is enough said. Eric was a complete professional and got some of the most gorgeous photos that I will cherish forever. It was not easy with such a large group of people but you would have never known. He got the guys to pay attention while he quickly shot amazing photos which they were happy about. The photos I have from the wedding and outdoor park with the fall foliage are breathtaking. I could not have asked for anything better. He knew what I wanted without me even having to tell him. I would recommend Eric and Perfect Day to anyone. They made this part of the planning a breeze and I cannot wait to get my album. I am currently having a hard time deciphering and narrowing down my proofs. There are just that many good ones to choose from. Eric also stayed at my reception and got photos that are great and will be remembered forever. Go with Perfect Day, you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/30/2015

So easy to work with and make you feel so comfortable. Beautiful pictures.

Sent on 12/30/2015

We had so much fun working with Perfect Day they made wedding planning easy! They also worked very well with our other vendors!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Nichole · Married on 10/02/2015

Our photographer was Stuart and he was amazing it was supposed to rain the day of our wedding and originally the ceremony and pictures were supposed to be done outside. The week of the wedding Stuart called me to reassure me that the wedding photos would be amazing even if they had to be done inside. I was heartbroken that I couldn't get my outside sunset pictures by the water but I trusted Stuart to present me with the best pictures. When I finally got to see my photographs I was blown away as to how beautiful they came out and I truly believe it's because of the dedication that Stuart has to his job and his brides. The owner of perfect day photography Kate is a very nice woman to work with as well she always answered my questions for me right away and was always pleasant. Thank you so much Perfect Day Photography for making my wedding an amazing experience.

Sent on 01/10/2016

My husband and I are extremely happy with the way our wedding photographs came out! Everyone that we spoke with at PerfectDay throughout our whole experience was very nice and pleasant. Our photographs turned out beautiful! We were very happy that they gave us a digital copy of all the pictures afterwards (friends of ours did not have that option with the photographers they used). We bought 2 parent albums and some enlargements after the pictures were finished and the turn around time for everything was relatively quick. Our wedding was at the end of September and we were able to get our parent albums, enlargements and some prints all before the holidays. Our photographer, Tony, did a wonderful job and was easy to get in touch with. He answered all of our questions, helped us set up a timeline so the day would go smoothly, and was flexible throughout the whole process. The 2nd photographer, Missy, was also great! She was able to get some fantastic shots that we loved! All in all, I would highly recommend PerfectDay photography for any wedding. The value and service were exactly what we were looking for in our price range!