Perfect Day DJs Reviews

162 | Cincinnati, OH

162 Reviews for Perfect Day DJs

Jarad H. · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Highly recommend!!

Chad was instrumental in making our day special. He was very detail-oriented, cultivating a list of songs that exceeded our expectations. He also did a great job keeping us on schedule. We had to scale our wedding way back due to the restrictions and were not sure whether to even have a DJ - looking back, hiring Chad was an absolute no-brainer!

Sent on 08/12/2020
  • Matt

Matt B. · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Awesome Experience!

Chad is a high energy guy who loves what he does. And it showed in the effort he put into our special night. He was full of great ideas & went the extra mile to ensure everyone had a blast!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Maria F. · Married on 01/11/2021

Your Perfect Day DJ: Chad A

The minute we met Chad (Perfect Day DJs) and Mary (Chocolate Paper Studios) we knew we wanted them to be a part of our big day. They are both incredibly genuine, good people and we felt that we would be taken care of our entire engagement process up to our wedding day. It was a good thing, too, because our engagement ended up being a lot longer than originally planned. We needed to postpone our wedding TWO TIMES during the pandemic. Chad and Mary made us feel at ease through the chaos. They worked with us both times and somehow still made the planning fun even though we were under a lot of stress.
    Chad and Perfect Day DJs have some true talent. Chad made sure that people were dancing all night long. He got a good feel of who we were and our party. He made sure to play the songs we wanted as well as avoided songs on the do not play list. At one point he even asked if we needed anything to drink. I asked my now husband if that is something DJs do. It most definitely is not and just shows how much he cared about us and wanted to make sure we were having a good time. We had MULTIPLE people come up to us our wedding night and say how awesome the music and DJ were.
    Chad has a great energy and the enthusiasm you’d want a DJ to have on your big day. He and Mary made sure everything ran smoothly the entire day. Our other vendors had great things to say about them as well which is another testament of how great of a job they do.
    Perfect Day DJs and Chocolate Paper Studios also have a package deal if you book together. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND both of them! They are the best team and will make your day unforgettable.
    Also, if you want to hear some of Chad's work, check him out on Mixcloud: DJ Chad A

Sent on 11/30/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren M. · Married on 11/07/2020

Best dj ever, definitely recommend

Chad DJ'd our reception at the Monastery Event Center on 7/11/2020. We knew Chad would be awesome the first time we met him. He is so easy to work with and always responds very quickly. He kept the dance floor poppin all night long and managed our requests and our timeline seamlessly! He was able to download a song we wanted that he did not have before, as well as take other special requests! He was so fun to have as a DJ, and definitely recommend to anyone looking for a DJ! All of our friends and family had the BEST time on the dance floor!

Sent on 07/21/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie P. · Married on 10/17/2020

Professional and personable! Awesome!

I would 1000% reccomend Perfect Day DJs. John was amazing! With only having a few songs chosen, he played the perfect playlist for our wedding and instantly felt like one of our best friends! We can't say enough good things about him! Thank you, John!

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Kimberly

Kimberly S. · Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect Day DJ/DJ Chad

Perfect Day DJ's and specifically DJ Chad was just that...PERFECT. Chad did not miss a beat. Timing was awesome. Sound was great. Really professional and really good. We would highly recommend Perfect Day DJ's.

Sent on 10/18/2020

Kelly S. · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing all around!

I cannot recommend Perfect Day DJs enough! The DJ is such an important part of your day and Chad was absolutely amazing. He was very easy to work with before the wedding. I loved that there was a client portal where we could request certain songs to be played and non request songs as well. On the day of the wedding, Chad arrived in plenty of time to be set up by the time guests got there. Throughout the night, he always checked in with my husband and I before announcing the next event to make sure we were ready. This was SO thoughtful of him as the bride and groom are pretty busy during the wedding. Chad kept people on the dance floor until the very last song of the night. I would 110% recommend him to anybody who is looking for a DJ to be part of your big day!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Peg B. · Married on 07/18/2020

Perfect Day DJ’s (Chad)

Our daughter’s wedding reception was held at the Renaissance Hotel Cincinnati July, 2020 and it couldn’t have gone smoother. Our experience with Chad at Perfect Day DJ’s was great from the the first meeting to the big night. Chad definitely brought energy and fun to the reception. His guidance and professionalism, especially at this challenging and unprecedented time, was exceptional. Our needs were anticipated and every detail was planned out and executed without us having to worry about anything other than enjoying our daughter and son-in-law’s celebration.

Sent on 08/07/2020

Cara W. · Married on 07/11/2020

Perfect Day with the Perfect Day DJ

Chad was AWESOME!! He was so helpful with song suggestions and even mixed my harry potter themed father-daughter dance. His website is super helpful and user friendly. He was so professional and organized and really helped to bring the whole night together. Thanks for everything!!

Sent on 11/14/2020
  • Emilie

Emilie W. · Married on 05/02/2020

Perfect Day DJs

Chad was simply amazing, I have had multiple compliments since the wedding on how great our music was and how he really kept the party going. He was so willing to work with us when it came down having to ultimately switch from a May wedding to a September one, and we were extremely grateful for that. He called the week of to check names of our guests and constantly checked on us during the reception. To not choose this company would be a silly thing to do! We will always be grateful!

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Brooke

Brooke H. · Married on 02/22/2020

PERFECT just like their name!

We had DJ John and he was so much fun! He was amazing! I had very few specifics, like a song that wasn’t on their website as an entrance song, and Chad said no problem and John made it happen! I gave very little direction other than a few songs, a genre, and the ask to make it as fun as possible! We skipped over a lot of the traditional things to just have fun with our friends and family, and John gave us as much time as possible to party! Countless people came up to me saying how fun the DJ was and they loved his dance moves! DJ John took pictures too and they were some of our first peeks at the day which we loved! DJ John and Perfect Day DJs made my day seriously PERFECT just like their name says!

Sent on 03/07/2020

Rachel W. · Married on 01/11/2020

Their name says it all!

We don’t have the adequate words to perfectly describe Chad and all he did to make our wedding reception special. He was AMAZING to work with. From the first time we spoke to him via FaceTime to the day of our wedding, we were just in awe. He was so personable to talk to, was able to make our dream basketball announcer entrance come true, and gave us exactly what we were looking for in terms of music without us even having to go into detail! His online portal allowed us to customize and organize our music selections with our bridal party, his mixing and transitions between songs were amazing, and we consistently had 3/4 of our guests on the dance floor the ENTIRE reception. He truly helped us to have the PERFECT DAY!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Jenna S. · Married on 12/14/2019

The music was exactly what we wanted!

Chad was the best DJ! I wasn’t sure about a DJ in the first place because my now-husband and I have a particular style, etc. Chad proved me wrong on any doubts I had. He was understanding, responsive, and thoughtful. Our evening was perfect. The music was so wonderful and got many compliments from guests. The mixes were great. Multiple people simply commented what a great DJ we'd hired. One guest in particular said he had never been to a wedding where there wasn't some type of issue with the mics during the toasts, even if they were really small issues, like some toasts being louder than others. He said "the DJ must have been really good at adjusting the mic as needed because the toasts sounded so consistent and on-point." Even better, “our song” is one we’ve never found recorded anywhere; it’s only on YouTube, but Chad managed to find it and surprise us with it. My favorite moment on the dance floor. Thanks, Chad!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Missy M. · Married on 11/30/2019

Tony was absolutely fantastic!

Tony was truly the Perfect Day DJ!! He played amazing music and kept the dance floor packed all night. He made our day even that much more special!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Sydney R. · Married on 11/29/2019

Wedding-bride

Chad at Perfect Day DJs was amazing to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process! Beginning with the initial meeting all the way to the day of our wedding we was sure to make the day everything we wanted it to be! Everything was very well planned and he was so easy to communicate with!

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany S. · Married on 10/25/2019

Chad is the best!!!

Chad was an amazing DJ for our wedding day! We knew at our first meeting that he was going to be great - he explained his style, showed us how his equipment mixed songs, and we knew his personality would make for a fun night. He seamlessly transitioned from doing our ceremony music to our reception hall across the street. Both my husband and MOH contacted him without my knowledge to request a mother/son remix for a choreographed dance they learned in secret and Chad searched for weeks to find the right karaoke version of a Backstreet Boys song for my MOH to use for her speech. I cannot express how thankful I am that Chad went above and beyond to pull off these two surprises and I'm again so glad we chose him. He kept the dance floor going all night and really read the crowd for music choices, plus he stuck to our no play list. I cannot recommend Chad and Perfect Day Djs enough!!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Keith P. · Married on 10/12/2019

Hire DJ Dan!

My new wife and I booked Dan to do our wedding last weekend. There are not enough good words that I can say about Dan. Let me start by saying, recently we had been two weddings, each of which had a live band. Leading up to the wedding we were wondering if we had made a mistake not hiring a live band. However now that we made it through our wedding, it would have been a mistake not to hire Dan. Dan made everything so easy for us. We had some special requests and changes to the music the week of and Dan was extremely responsive and accommodating to ensure we had the best time. The website is extremely easy to use and is a great set up so you can really customize your wedding. Dan did an excellent job acting as the emcee as well. Not only did he ensure our reception was rocking, but he always made sure that we had drinks in our hand and asked if there was anything that we needed which really went above and beyond what we expected. We have already gotten so many compliments and comments on how good Dan was. Definitely hire Dan, he is extremely professional and really cares about ensuring that your vision will be realized. Thank you so much Dan!

-Keith and Casey

Sent on 10/14/2019

Kristina M. · Married on 09/28/2019

Flawless DJ Performance

We had John B and he was wonderful. He even went to the venue beforehand to make sure he could navigate the three spaces within the venue flawlessly. He was so easy to work with and the online form helped tremendously. He kept everyone on the dance floor and played a big part in helping us have a perfect ceremony and reception!! I would absolutely use Perfect Day DJs and would request John B every time!

Sent on 03/08/2020

Courtney P. · Married on 09/14/2019

Chad is the best!

I’ve worked in the wedding industry as a photographer and an event coordinator for more than a decade and have worked with countless DJs, but Chad always stood out to me and I always knew he’d be my DJ for my own wedding. When the time came to start wedding planning he was the first vendor I booked and he made everything so easy and fun. The day of the actual wedding Chad was extremely flexible about location set up and the timeline flipping around. I know that can be stressful for vendors, but Chad was so happy and made the whole day 100% about my husband and I. He made our wedding the best celebration and played every song we requested and even mixed for us when we requested it. Chad even demonstrated the dances for people who didn’t know how to do them; he was a lively part of the party and celebration and I got countless compliments about him all night long. We even ended up going an extra half hour because we didn’t want the party to end! If I could get married every single day I would hire Chad every single day! He was the best and we would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/14/2019

Left it up to them & it was perfect!,

Tony did an amazing job at our wedding - everyone was complimenting the music he was choosing (pre-ceremony, cocktail, dinner, reception) and we let him decide all of it!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 09/13/2019

If you're searching for the best DJ out there, look no further and BOOK PERFECT DAY DJS!

Can't recommend these guys enough! We worked with DJ Dan for our wedding and he did such a great job. The initial meeting with him and Chad was very laid back and they explained the process very well. They also team up with Chocolate Paper Studios (Chad's wife Mary was our AMAZING photographer) to offer a DJ/photographer combo package. The online client portal made planning exceptionally easy and he was always just an email or call away if we had questions. They checked in with us about a week before to make sure they had all of our specific song requests correct and to make sure they knew how to pronounce everyone's names for the introductions. Aside from ceremony entrance, intro, dances, and cake cutting songs, we trusted DJ Dan to do his thing and we couldn't have been happier. He kept the party going and the guest on the floor right up until the very end.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Kelsey P. · Married on 09/07/2019

Exceeded all of our expectations

Chad with Perfect Day DJs was phenomenal! When we first met with Chad we were excited as he was very professional and very reasonably priced. Chad checked in with us throughout the wedding planning process and called us the week of the wedding to answer any questions and to ensure he knew how to pronounce the names of everyone in the wedding party. On the wedding day, Chad went above and beyond to ensure it was perfect. Chad kept our guests of all ages and generations on the dance floor all night. people were coming up to me all night, raving about Chad's music selection. We would not have wanted any other DJ for our big day!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Ashley · Married on 08/17/2019

Best and easiest vendor choice

Choosing Perfect Day DJ's was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! A friend of mine, whose wedding I could not attend, had recommended him hands down with mention that Chad completely made her reception better than she could've imagined. After meeting with Chad, using Perfect Day DJ's was the easiest decision we made! He is such an easy going person to work with and has a great online system that walks you through most of the decisions you need make. The platform also allows you to favorite songs that you want to hear, as well as the ability to flag those you don't on a "do not play" list. He checked in with us regularly during our reception and had the dance floor full all night long; we also received many positive comments from guests who all really enjoyed our DJ. We could not recommend Chad more, he is truly one of a kind!! Thank you Chad!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Linden · Married on 07/20/2019

We were dancing all night!

We worked with DJ Dan on the day of our wedding. He was great and played a perfect mix of songs we requested and others that weren't on the list to keep everyone on their feet during the evening. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Cassidy

Cassidy · Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome dj + awesome music=best night ever!

Chad from Perfect Day Djs made sure our wedding reception was nothing less than amazing! From the process of picking out songs on the customized portal to directing the night of the reception, everything went so smooth and it greatly exceeded our expectations for the night! The purple uplighting was awesome and really tied our theme together! The music and live mixing was SO fun! The dance floor was NEVER empty!!! The guests raved about how awesome Chad was the whole night! It was a great experience and I highly recommend anyone looking for a DJ for their special day to contact Perfect Day Djs! Thank you Chad!

Sent on 07/17/2019