Peper Love Photography Reviews

View more information

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Katelyn Married on 06/18/2022

Bride’s Review: Peper Love Photography

They showed up on time and got right to work. They captured every moment perfectly, and it showed with the gallery of just under a thousand photos. We had a few specific photos we hoped for and, they could not have turned out better. Both of them are super personable and professional. We had a blast working with them and hope to do it again at our next big milestone!!
    Shelby A. Married on 06/04/2022

Amazing talent

Emily was everything you could ever want in a photographer. Our engagement photos were amazing and our wedding photos allow us to relive the day over and over. Her and her husband were amazing to work with on our wedding day. Book Peper Love you will thank yourself later!
    Haley M. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing!

Emily is wonderful!! Not only were the pictures exactly how I envisioned, but she made it so easy and effortless during the wedding day. She truly took the time and effort to make my husband and I feel comfortable during photos and made it so much fun! Would 100% recommend!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Nelan
    Nelan D. Married on 11/21/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Personable, Professional, Captured every special moment.

Having Emily as your photographer is like having your long lost friend hiding around every corner capturing all of the most perfect moments of your life. Emily is the perfect mix of professional and laid back. She helped my husband and I dress for our engagements and made sure we were comfortable every step of the way. She is great about helping pick outfits and showing you how to pose. Our wedding day would not have been what it was without Emily. She treasured every moment with us and helped us to protect special moments between the 2 of us. She helped me to have the most special moment honoring my dad who passed away when I was 7. I truly cannot say enough amazing things about Emily. Every day I walk past a wedding canvas in my house, I am again thankful for her and how she captured our special day! Book Emily…..it will be the easiest decision on your big day!
    Ashley N. Married on 05/16/2020

5 stars- highly recommend

Peper Love Photography provides hands down the best quality service one can ask for. Emily photographed our engagement pictures, wedding photos and we love her so much we sought her out to do our maternity photos as well despite us having moved out of the state. Emily is a step above all the rest and always goes the extra mile; to give you some insight Emily helped me apply my fake lashes for my wedding #covidwedding. Emily has a great vision, she is creative and even for my husband and I who are not people who are usually comfortable in front of the camera….with Emily we had a BLAST. If I could give 10 stars I would.
    Melyssa M. Married on 11/09/2019

We Keep Coming Back Clients

Emily made us both feel so confident in front of the camera. She takes time to get to know you, so she can get that personal touch to all of your photos. I have gone back to her for family photos and am always looking for a reason to get in front of her camera again.
    Jocelyn Married on 05/31/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A photographer who values people

Many people have a skill for photography, and Emily certainly has that talent, but she also is an amazing people person! It is so evident that she cares about you, and wants to know your story so that she can truly capture who you are through her photos. Her storytelling style of shooting and beautiful editing left me speechless when I got my photos. She puts you at ease during the shoot and makes it so much fun. You will not be disappointed by hiring her for your special day, she will take the greatest care to capture your love.