50 Reviews for People's Choice Band

Lighting (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
37 People's Choice Band Reviews

People's Choice was amazing! We were able to look through their full set lists ahead of the wedding and worked with them on the type of music we liked. It was a great balance of different genres and was perfect for our crowd. During the reception, Vince would let me know any special requests they received that weren't on the list. It was an amazing reception with great music from People's Choice!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Peoples Choice was the perfect choice for our wedding! They were great to work with and kept our guest on the dance floor the whole evening! I can't wait to hear them play again soon!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

They are an excellent band! Everyone had a great time dancing to their music. The band members are very personable and relate well to the crowd.

Profile Picture Barbra, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Cannot say enough about this band, they are amazing! 5 Stars in every category! We had them play at our wedding and they absolutely killed it! Such professional sound - really know how to read the crowd and keep the party going! All generations young and old were on the dance floor at some point if not all at once! Their point of contact Vince is very easy to work with, real down to earth guy who shoots you straight. No extensive contracts or outrageous requests and very reasonably priced. Look no further you have found your wedding/special event band! Book now, you will not regret!

Profile Picture Marc, 3/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Loved this band! Vince is super great to work with! Responds very quickly and open to hearing any requests you have and trying his best to make them happen. The band was FANTASTIC! We had so many positive comments from our families and guests after the wedding. They sounded just like anything they were playing and played multiple genres. Always kept the party going. The band learned our first dance songs for us and even edited the original songs slightly to fit what we were wanting! One of the best parts is that they are affordable for their very high quality! Highly recommend People's Choice for your event or wedding!

Profile Picture Kendall, 6/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Great band! The dance floor was never empty. Hope to make one of your public shows soon.

Profile Picture Tina, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Peoples Choice was wonderful!
They have a great sound, great fun!!
Vince responded to all my emails quickly and professionally.
They played through a planned break for them because our daughters wedding reception was running off schedule. I would definitely hire them again!!
Fantastic!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/11/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Band

The People's Choice Band did a fantastic job at our wedding in New Braunfels, TX! The dance floor was packed all night and they did an amazing job of listening to our requests for styles of music and specific songs. Vince was a great contact leading up to the big day and was so helpful answering all my questions and giving me peace of mind that everything was taken care of for the music at the reception. We would absolutely recommend them to any bride that wants a fun and very talented band at her reception! Thanks People's Choice! - Courtney and Carl Gerken (Bride and Groom)

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Sound/PA System, Music During Breaks, Reception, Willing to Travel

People's Choice Band performed at our wedding and they did an awesome job! They're a great band with exceptional talent and play a large variety of music. Management was very courteous and flexible to work with. We had several special requests and they took care of them all. If you're looking for a good band that people will love, look no further... these guys are good!

Profile Picture Weston, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

The People's Choice Band was unbelievable! They had the crowd involved the entire reception with a great list of songs.

Profile Picture User5599656, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Sound/PA System, Liability Insurance, Music During Breaks, Reception, Willing to Travel

I cannot express enough gratitude for Vince and People's Choice. They made everything so easy! I booked them back in December After being recommended them and watching them play at a venue around town. Vince was great to work with and would check in with me throughout the months before our wedding. We were able to choose songs from their set list to play at the wedding and they learned our first dance song as well. I have received so many compliments the past couple of days of how awesome the band was!!! Worth every penny!!! They made my day so fun and enjoyable! Everyone was on their feet! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a band!! Thank you so much People's Choice for truly making our wedding day the best day ever!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

I dont know if there is enough good thingns i could say about them. they did such an amaizng job.

i live in china,, planned the wedding from here. they were fast and easy communicators. they were able to deal with the wierd rules the venue had. they played a little bit of everything. when irealized i didnt sendthe right song for the first dance, they took 5 min,and figured it out andjust played it!!

if anyone is reading this, stopw\ wasting your time and just hire them. the music was great, service great, on time, easy to work with, flexible. seriously stop reading and book, they really made my wedding be just an awesome good time.

Profile Picture madison, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

People's Choice Band amazing!!! They played all kinds of genre and they all sounded great! I would use them again if I have another opportunity or recommend to friends and family. They were very professional and exceeded any of our needs/wants. Thank you People's Choice Band for making our wedding memorable!

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Pretty easy to work with; appreciated the direct questions/ answers and timeliness of response whether via email/ phone; even when we came to check out the band for the first time and meet Vince. Was one of the few bands that did not invite us to someone else’s wedding they were performing at, which we extremely respected that level of professionalism.

Profile Picture Christy, 2/28/15, 17 Reviews
Category: Band

Wow is all I can say! These people know how to entertain! They were so great to work with, they learned songs for us, sent us the set list and basically let us hand pick our songs. I don't know what band can play the wobble one minute and amarillo by morning the next. They truly were phenomenal and made our wedding so special! You will be so happy you book this gem of a band!

Profile Picture Taylor, 1/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The People's Choice Band exceeded all my expectations. The night was filled with spectacular music from beginning to end.

Profile Picture Kelli, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

People's Choice Band was an EXCELLENT choice. All of our guests could not commenting on how great the band was!! Thank you Vince for your undivided attention to detail at our special event. I Recommend this band with no hesitations.

Profile Picture lorissa, 11/14/14, 1 Review
4.7

We loved the People's Choice! They were an incredible band, and Vince is very easy to work with. They were very flexible and accommodating. Our only complaint was the cost for the limited time we were able to have them play- but we may have been naive in what we expected to pay for a wedding band, and our toasts went much longer than expected and therefore took away from the time that the band could play. All in all, we would highly recommend them if you're able to afford them- you do get what you pay for...they were absolutely phenomenal!

Profile Picture kelly, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

What a fantastic band!! People's Choice Band did a great job!! We appreciated everyone dressing the part and choosing a perfect lineup of music for our 1920's themed wedding. I think they covered every type of music and kept people on the dance floor all night!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

People's Choice played for my son & daughter'n law's wedding. The music was absolutely awesome! We continually kept hearing compliments from our guests. This band knows how to entertain!!!

Profile Picture Diana, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Great energy, easy to work with, and terrific sound!

Profile Picture Mike and Michele, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

The People's Choice Band was tremendous. This was a post wedding celebration party that had a specific agenda by the bride and groom. The band was so flexible even during the event to mix it up with guest's request. We were so thrilled and everyone there said "what a wonderful band". I would highly recommend them for any event. They were so personal and entertaining. Loved them.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Everything went as planned, Band was early, very professional, and played excellent. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture Mike, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

People's Choice was amazing! Everyone was dancing the entire night. We could not have had a better band.

Profile Picture User3477601, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

People's Choice was the perfect choice for our daughter's wedding reception. They are fun and entertaining, and their playlist is extensive. Everyone was talking about "the band." We couldn't have been happier.

Profile Picture Pat, 5/30/14, 2 Reviews