Peony Events Reviews

45 | Morristown, NJ

45 Reviews for Peony Events

45 Peony Events Reviews

Lily · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing. I truly cannot say enough good things about Stacey and Peony Events. From our first meeting all the way through the wedding day, Stacey was a source of calm, inspiration, and support. She has great taste, she is organized, but most importantly, Stacey will go above and beyond to make sure the wedding day is special for the bride and groom. My fiance and I always knew that Stacey had our backs and we had an absolute blast working with her and getting to know her. Our wedding couldn't have happened without her help. We are so grateful to have found Stacey and we recommend her to every bride and groom we know!

Maure · Married on 06/02/2018

Stacey and her team at Peony events are top notch! The first best decision we made was getting married the second best decision was working with Peony Events!
    From our first meeting with Stacey we clicked instantly! Stacey was truly interested in us as a couple; our likes, dislikes and hobbies, not only our vision or ideas for the wedding. By Stacey getting to know us as a couple she was able to create the best day of our lives that was beyond all of our dream and expectations!
    Stacey was diligent in responding to emails, calls, attending meetings and keeping us on track on making deadlines. Stacey had a lot of amazing vendors for us to work with and we could not have been happier with each and every vendor she recommended.
    Stacey help guide us in creating a wedding day and vision that was classic yet elegant. In almost every meeting when we were asked what we like/want we both immediately would look to Stacey for guidance - she has an AMAZING eye!!
    Stacey took care of literally everything on our wedding weekend, including being a calming force for me, making sure a surprise for the groom went off without a hitch and making sure all of the details we planned together were executed properly. She also did not let us know about any hiccups that may have occurred which in turn allowed us to soak up every moment of our wedding weekend and enjoy being with loved ones.
    We are still hearing from family & friends that this was the best wedding they have ever attended and that is because of Stacey and Peony Events! Stacey is professional, detail oriented, creative, hard working and personable. Our wedding day would have never been so amazing, beautiful & memorable if we did not have the help of Peony Events. If you are searching for a wedding planner the best decision you can make is working with Stacey and her whole team at Peony Events! This is for sure not the last time we will be working with Stacey!

Lauren · Married on 12/16/2017

Let me start by saying Stacey is just amazing. She knew what I wanted, got my vision and also got me! Not only is she a wonderful wedding planner, she's a wonderful person! Phone calls, texts, emails, she was quick and responsive. She took care of all the little things that I thought were going to be the death of me. The day of my wedding she came with Maria, who was equally amazing. Having Stacey there the day of my wedding maintained my sanity and allowed me to be in the moment. She just gets it done and knows what she is doing. For your best wedding possible, you need to have Stacey in your life. I love her!

Cassie · Married on 12/02/2017

Simply put, there are not enough words to express my thanks to Peony Events for their unrivaled support with the planning and preparations for my December 2017 wedding. I live in Manhattan and work extremely long hours, so the thought of pulling off a wedding in Benardsville, NJ - and coordinating all of the fun little logistics that come with it - was completely daunting to me. That said, in the days following our affair, several friends and family members have told us our wedding was the most lovely and flawless affair they'd ever attended, and that's all thanks to Stacey and her team. Hiring Peony Events was hands-down the single best decision we made around our wedding.

At one point before our ceremony - when the Peony team was in the throes of doing an emergency seat reshuffle due to a few guests having the flu - one of my bridesmaids turned to me and said, "who are these women and HOW are they the epitome of calm? I just calm down when I look at them." I think that sentiment really summed up the whole weekend nicely. Peony helped us with everything from our welcome drinks to our day-of prep and ultimately, the main event itself. Rest assured that we had a few questionable contractual terms, cancelling chauffeurs, last-minute guest cancellations and other fun hiccups in the mix, but Stacey's team was quick, calm and diligent through all of our ups and downs.

My husband went so far as to say that he wishes he could create fake Facebook identities to write more positive reviews for Peony Events because he's that committed to sending the Peony team more business! We won't sham the internet with that approach, but I'd once again stress how impressed we were with Stacey and the Peony team; this workaholic bride cannot recommend them highly enough to other couples considering a wedding planner!

Peony Events 1
    Peony Events 2
    Peony Events 3
    Peony Events 4
    Peony Events 5

Elaina · Married on 09/16/2017

Stacey and her team were incredible to work with. I was on the fence for a while about using a planner and I'm so lucky/grateful I chose to work with Peony Events. Stacey was a calming presence throughout my day and there wasn't anything she wasn't willing to help with or do to make my day perfect. Whether it be early morning/late night phone calls, helping me figure out a last minute floor plan change, bustling/steaming my dress, making sure I ate at the reception, etc. etc. She truly was the best. Anyone on the fence about using a planner should 1) do it, it will be worth it and 2) use Peony Events!!

Kimberly · Married on 08/04/2017

Stacey and the Peony Events team were absolutely amazing! I chose Stacey for month of coordination services and it was by far the BEST decision I made throughout the entire wedding planning process.

In the hectic weeks leading up to our wedding Stacey kept me calm, solved every problem that arose effortlessly, and was always available to answer any questions I had.

On the day of our wedding, Stacey and her team worked tirelessly to make sure every single detail was executed perfectly and that we were able to truly enjoy our day.

Stacey is not only incredibly professional and talented, she is one of the kindest and most sincere people I have ever met. (Seriously, I loved working with her so much that I cried saying goodbye the end of the night.)

We are forever grateful to the Peony Events team for helping us have the wedding of our dreams, and cannot recommend them highly enough!

C · Married on 06/24/2017

Stacey and her team at Peony Events made our daughters wedding a relaxing and stress free event from the beginning til the end. Let me start by saying I wasn’t even convinced that I needed a planner, as I did enjoy working with my daughter to plan her special day. My husband convinced me when he said “if it makes you easier to live with wedding week then hire her.” Stacey was an absolute delite from our first meeting until the wee hours of the morning after the wedding. She thought of all the little details that I then did not need to worry about. She also assisted the grooms mom with the rehearsal dinner, came to my daughters dress fittings and had great advice, and coordinated with all the vendors in the days leading up to the wedding. She was there hanging donuts on our donut wall at midnight making sure they looked just right. ANd now that it’s been a few months I can truly say Stacey has become a friend to both me and my daughter, and I know I will use her in the future for party planning services. Peony Events is a professional, classy business and Stacey know her stuff through and through! You will be 100% pleased to hire Stacey and her team!

Peony Events 6
    Peony Events 7
    Peony Events 8

Gabriella · Married on 03/18/2017

Stacey and her team at Peony Events were absolutely amazing in helping plan and execute our wedding. She helped us in so many ways to ensure that our vision carried through in every single detail of our wedding. Stacey and her team were not only amazing at planning but they were also a complete pleasure to work with. I was able to contact Stacey literally any time if I had any problems or questions before the wedding and she always made her self available. She accompanied us to every vendor appointment prior to the wedding which was a fantastic help because she knew exactly what questions to ask when we didn't. On the day of our wedding I did not have to worry about a single detail because I knew Stacey was on top of everything. My husband and I and our parents were able to totally enjoy the day without a worry because of Stacey and her team. I would highly recommend Peony Events to anyone!

Megan · Married on 08/27/2016

My husband and I got engaged in September of 2015. We lived in DC at the time, but we were planning a Jersey Shore wedding as that is where I'm originally from. Therefore, we needed to help to plan the wedding from afar. I did a bit of internet research and came across Stacey and her team. Stacey drove out to my parents house a few weeks later for a 'meet and greet,' and the rest is history. We hired Stacey and her team for her full planning package which covers really any wedding related decisions/timelines/details that you can think of. Throughout the whole process Stacey was extremely professional, kind, and efficient. The wedding weekend though is where we thought she her team really shined. From the rehearsal dinner all the way through the brunch the day after the wedding Peony Events was onsite and ready to direct the whole weekend. Every single person we've spoken with has commented that ours was the best wedding they've ever been to. Yes, the venue/food/music had a lot to do with it. However, the behind scenes work that Peony Events does to ensure every single step runs smoothly and effortlessly without a single person knowing what is happening...that is the secret sauce to a successful wedding. Stacey handled my crazy family and their insane demands with grace and a smile. Trust me...that is not an easy thing to do. The weekend simply wouldn't have been the same without the team from Peony Events. We couldn't recommend this business anymore if we tried. Book them immediately!

Katrina · Married on 06/04/2016

Peony Events created a magical farm wedding at our private residence in New Jersey. Not only are Stacey and her staff talented and professional, they also love what they do. Our guests are still talking about "the wedding of the century". If you want to work with passionate professionals to make your dream day come true, call Peony Events.

Kelly · Married on 06/04/2016

Peony Events did an amazing job planning our daughter's wedding!
    Stacey and her team covered every detail and were very easy to work with.
    Stacey has great design ideas of her own but is also very talented at bringing the bride and groom's vision to life.
    All of the vendors that she recommended were top notch and the wedding ceremony and reception were absolutely beautiful!
    Six months later and we are still hearing from guests about how unbelievable the wedding was.
    We would highly recommend Peony Events!!

Margaret · Married on 05/07/2016

Stacey and her Staff at Peony Events made our Wedding Dream come true. Upon first speaking with Stacey I knew I found my Wedding angel. Her soothing voice and calm demeanor were my port in the wedding planning storm. Stacey is a pro all the way from beginning to end she was by my side in a wonderful way, softly guiding, being diplomatic and harmonious with all involved. When ever my fiancé heard Stacey's name, he always said "Thank God for this woman"!

Julie · Married on 12/31/2015

Stacey, owner of Peony Events, truly thought of every detail imaginable to create the most special wedding day for us! For months Stacey was keeping us on target with each decision that had to be made for the wedding day. On the actual wedding day, Stacey really went beyond and above for us! I could not imagine our day without Stacey. She took care of every detail and lent a helping hand with every single aspect of the day and evening. I highly recommend the services of Peony Events for your wedding or any event you are hosting. Absolutely perfect!

Henry · Married on 12/31/2015

Stacey and her team at Peony Events helped make our wedding truly spectacular! She knows about every detail and keeps track of everything you need check off on your to-do list. She can provide all aspects to planning a wedding from DJ to Officiant. The professionalism of Peony Events is second to none. I would highly recommend Peony Events to anyone planning their wedding or event, we couldn't be more satisfied with their services.

Sara · Married on 10/25/2015

My first experience with Peony Events was at my Best Friends wedding where i was a bridesmaid. I was very impressed with their professionalism and how they handled all of the stresses of the day without the bride ever knowing. When it came time for me to plan my wedding day, I knew immediately that I was going to hire Peony Events. They were the first call I made after booking my venue. I hired Stacey and her team for their day of and month prior planning. They exceeded all of my expectations. The month prior to your wedding is the most stressful. Stacey and her team alleviated much of that stress for me. She expertly organized all of my vendors, confirmed my guest attendance, and solved for all of the last minute hick-ups that occurred before i even knew about them. The day of my wedding was nothing short of spectacular. At no time did i feel pressure or overwhelmed. I have a very strong Type A personality, as does my mom, which means we are very detail oriented people. Stacey was wonderful to us. She always had an answer or was quick to find one. My day was entirely stress free and that was largely in part to Stacey and her team. I highly recommend Peony Events to any bride-to-be. I can honestly say that, next to marrying my husband, hiring Peony Events was the best decision I made on my wedding day.

Stacey absolutely saved us and was such an angel in doing so. We asked for her day of planning help just a few months before our wedding. She was understanding, flexible, personable and quite possibly one of the most calming people we’ve ever met. Stacey pulled together our wedding day and made it so perfect and memorable. She is incredibly organized and professional. We couldn’t recommend Stacey and her team more to help pull together your special day. You not only get a wedding planner in Stacey, but also a friend and confidant on your wedding day.

Lindsay · Married on 10/11/2015

I can't say enough wonderful things about Peony Events! Stacey and her team were professional, polished and on top of EVERYTHING. She confirmed with all of our vendors, kept us to our schedule and took care of every detail. We didn't have to worry about anything! Booking Peony Events was the best decision we made; if you're thinking about getting a wedding planner then book Peony Events; you will be thrilled you did!

Laura · Married on 09/19/2015

My husband and I are still talking about how incredible Stacey and the rest of the Peony Event staff were. We had a farm wedding so a lot of the decor and furniture (including hay stacks and whiskey barrels) all needed to be arranged and designed. Their creativity and professionalism was unbelievable. Stacey does not forget one detail and throughout the whole process helped iron our details and confirm vendors for us. I know our wedding went beyond our expectations because of Peony Events! We will forever be grateful for having them be a part of our day and recommend them to any bride who is looking for a team of pepole to really make their day run smoothly and flawlessly. -Laura & Pete

Honestly I don't know where to begin with Stacey and Peony Events because my mind is still blown a week and a half post-wedding at how perfect and exactly to my and my groom's style, detail, tastes, and expectations everything was. And the wedding day was only a part of the joy working with Stacey! Throughout the many months we worked together on my cross-the-country wedding Stacey was so very on the ball with organization, creativity, and kindness. Her team is wonderful, and the vendors she associates with are marvelous. I worried about nothing and got to actually enjoy planning my wedding (which is more than most people can say!) and then feel like I was floating on a cloud on the actual day of. Amazing amazing amazing!!

Annisa · Married on 07/03/2015

To say my experience with Peony events was amazing would be an understatement. They allowed this Type A bridezilla the opportunity to not only enjoy my day, but forget EVERYTHING that needed to be done. I had 100% confidence in the team going into the day and they delivered 110%. They were professional, quick thinkers and problem solvers, as well as great creative designers that helped bring my vision to life.

Laurie · Married on 06/06/2015

We chose to use Peony Events for their partial event planning services and it was one of the best decisions we made! Even though our venue had an amazing and capable staff who could have helped with our requests and needs, it is not the same as having the detailed attention of Stacey and her team throughout the entire process. I am a bit of a perfectionist and knowing that Stacey understood my vision from start to finish, really kept me at ease on my wedding day. The month of my wedding, Stacey and I were in contact almost daily. Whether it be through text, e-mail or phone – she was always available for me (and my mom!). What I loved most about Stacey is that she would listen to my ideas and with her experience and expertise coupled with my vision – we were always able to come to a solution on everything we discussed.

We got married at a church and I truly don’t know what I would have done without Stacey and her team coordinating the ceremony. At the rehearsal, she worked closely with my priest to ensure everything went according to plan and on the day of, the ceremony went perfectly. Then, when we arrived at our reception space, all the details and décor elements that I had discussed with Stacey were executed flawlessly.

Not only is Stacey amazing at what she does, but she is the nicest person and has a very professional, yet kind approach in doing her job. I received so many compliments from friends and family about how nice and organized she was. There are so many little details that go into a wedding and even though I thought I was on top of every detail, Stacey literally thought of everything possible. She will also provide you with her preferred vendor list and all the vendors I chose from there were great. I highly recommend choosing Peony Events for your big day. Even if you think you don’t need wedding planning services, you should definitely reconsider and choose Peony Events – I promise it will be one of the best decisions you make!

Megan · Married on 04/18/2015

Stacey and her staff at Peony Events made my wedding a truly blissful experience - from our first call to our final toast! I planned my NJ wedding from California, where I am from, and relied on Stacey to connect me with all of my vendors. Each vendor - hair, makeup, flowers, venue, and photography - were absolutely outstanding! Flying across country to meet vendors didn't allow much time for misses, and each one was a perfect fit on the first try! It was such a relief to know that my event was in such excellent hands!! For our wedding day last weekend, Stacey brought two of her staff members to assist in attending to every little detail for our wedding day. They made sure that every guest was comfortable and that our plan for the day was carried out without a single misstep. I highly recommend Stacey and Peony Events for anyone looking to plan and carry out their wedding day without a single worry!

Amy B · Married on 04/11/2015

Upon first meeting Stacey, I knew that I was in great hands and felt so lucky to have found her and Peony Events. That first impression could not have been more correct! The best advice that I could give any bride would be to hire Peony Events - whether you want small and intimate, large and grand, or anything in between. Stacey takes the time to get to know you and what you want - even if you can't quite articulate what that is exactly - and works to bring that perfect wedding, whatever "perfect" means to you and your partner, to life. Stacey kept me calm throughout the process and created the most perfect, beautiful day for us. She brought to life our vision for the day - from our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception to the afterparty. It was understated and personal, celebratory and fun, elegant and stunning all in one. Seemingly effortless - thanks to all of Peony Events' hard work! Stacey was more than a wedding planner, she became a true friend during the entire process. Words cannot describe how supportive Stacey is in every way, and how impeccable her taste and judgment is - she is amazing at what she does and is just the nicest person! She put everyone at ease (especially my mom), while firmly and professionally making sure that everything was done perfectly. I am embarrassed about how long it has taken me to write this review! Even after 7 months, we are still regularly getting compliments about the wedding - we even got some thank you notes from guests - it was that amazing! Everything was beyond perfect, and it was ALL thanks to Stacey and her wonderful team. Here is the best advice I can give: 1) choose Peony Events and 2) take Stacey's suggestions about vendors - there is a reason she is a pro and her trusted vendors are phenomenal - the only issues/stress we had at all were with the few vendors I chose on my own. TRUST ME, trust Stacey and you will not go wrong - your wedding will be beyond what you could have even imagined, just like ours was!

Jennifer · Married on 12/12/2014

Stacey & her team are fantastic to work with. Stacey suggested many fantastic ideas and tremendously helpful in dealing with the various vendors and their contracts. She also helped me to remain at ease about all of the planning and details.

Row · Married on 11/22/2014

I had no intention to hire a wedding planner - yes for a wedding day coordinator. However when I was browsing Style Me Pretty's (blog website) articles with detailed images of clients' weddings from preparation, ceremony, and reception, and comments from the bride and groom the common denominator for the articles I fell in love with was wedding planner, Peony Events. No brainer I immediately contacted Peony Events. I was pleasantly surprised with my first phone call with Stacey because I felt an immediate connection and comfort. The reason I write comfort because at the time I was all over the place with ideas, wedding books, and anything and everything. After our first in-person meeting it was again a no brainer to "say yes" to Peony Events. Within weeks vendors were booked, timeline of events were in place and it was smooth sailing from there. Weeks and days before and on the day of the wedding, events you couldn't imagine happened which were out of anyone's control but Peony Events continued to work through with alternative solutions and managed every item which kept my fiancé then and I cool. The Peony Events family (includes their preferred vendors) exceeded our expectations that without hesitation we have recommended their services along with their preferred vendors to our recently engaged friends and family. Definitely a wise line item to include in your budget :). Many thanks Peony Events!