Penton Studio Reviews

11 | Kenner, LA

11 Reviews for Penton Studio

Katie · Married on 10/11/2014

I found Marlin Penton at a bridal show and he was offering an amazing bridal package with engagements, bridals, and wedding day coverage with albums. After doing a lot of research with ALL of the local photographers, his deal was by far the best! Marlin has been in the business for a very long time, so I had complete faith that he was the man for the job. My pictures are absolutely beautiful!!! Marlin takes his time, very easy to work with, and will do almost anything to get the right shot. I soooo cannot wait to get my albums back!

Sent on 11/13/2014
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 09/05/2014

Marlin has the best value in the city for his work. He is very passionate about his work and allows your personality to come through in his work. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/28/2014

My sister used this photographer for her wedding. He was very nice and very organized. I ordered pics from his website and his service was great.

Sent on 06/23/2012

Marlin photographed us for our engagement pictures all the way to the wedding. He did a GREAT job, he was very open minded and fun to work with. He responded very quickly to any questions i had and has an awesome turn around time for the pictures!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Rachel · Married on 02/17/2012

Marlin Penton is an amazing photographer. Our wedding photos are just beautiful and have such a personal touch to them. Marlin was not only our photographer but was my voice of calm. He kept me and everyone just moving so smoothly thru everything. He was there for me, guiding me, from the planning to the end of the wedding. I don't know what I would have done without him. Rachel Huskins

Sent on 07/28/2012

Lauren · Married on 12/10/2011

Love, Love, Love my pictures!!! Photography was one of those areas that I agonized over for months. Words cannot describe my wedding photos. Marlin was great and easy to work with. He listen to me and gave me exactly what I wanted. I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 02/01/2012

Tammie · Married on 11/04/2011

What a great experience! Marlin was so much fun and easy to work with. He was there when I needed a special shot with a guest but never pushy. He took pictures of things I didn't even know was going on. I couldn't happier with my pictures. I only wish I could have brought him on my honeymoon. (that's sounds funny but you know what I mean.)

Sent on 01/31/2012

Karissa · Married on 07/30/2011

Marlin did an amazing job with our wedding pics!! So pleased!!

Sent on 07/18/2012

Stephanie · Married on 06/11/2011

The people were very personal and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Penton Studio.

Sent on 07/12/2012

Kristi · Married on 06/05/2010

Marlin Penton did great work at a competitive price! He personally put together our album which is a work of art. He was polite and professional and fun!

Sent on 07/12/2012

Mr. Penton is very nice and accommodating. He takes a bunch of pictures to choose from, and he makes you feel special on your special day.

Sent on 07/16/2012