Penta Artistry Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• F
    Flavia A. Married on 09/04/2021

Huge Relief- perfect face

After the trial, I began to look forward to the wedding. The day of, she made me feel calm, and look the prettiest I’ve ever looked. I didn’t stress once about how I would look thanks to her- that’s HUGE. The makeup didn’t budge even 8 hours later, without touch ups- amazing! I am still getting compliments about it and all I love the way I looked in everyone’s pictures. I would recommend her to EVERYONE who wants professional work covid careful beautiful face.
    Amanda C. Married on 06/25/2021

Wedding Day Makeup

Penta Artistry is the professional you need if you want a glamorous makeup application for a special day. Annie is amazing! She is skilled in ALL skin tones and includes touch up makeup for the special day for you to take with you. If you love lashes, she will give you the prettiest flutter. Overall, the experience was perfect. Kind personality, comfortable and fabulous makeup studio, Hollywood quality makeup application. Thank you, Annie! Simply the best!
    Kelly Married on 06/13/2020
    Annie has been doing my make up for several years and I love her professionalism and her personality she brings with her. She’s incredible talented and listens to what you are looking to get done. She did my make up for my birthday party this year and everyone was asking me about her and I made sure to refer them to her. Thanks so much Annie!
    Karynn Married on 09/20/2019
    If I could give Annie more than five stars I definitely would! She is very passionate about her work, so you can expect top quality service! I’ve had her do my makeup for a birthday party, and a couple of other times just because. She’s very professional with a friendly demeanor. I always get tons of compliments, and I always feel like a princess afterwards. So what are you waiting for? Book with Annie for your special day, you'll have makeup to remember on a night you'll never want to forget.
    Cara Married on 12/31/2018
    Annie is the absolute best! She is so accomodating and does everything she can to give you the face you're dreaming of. She is professional and personable and truly cares about making you feel beautiful on the inside and of course outside for whatever function you are getting made up for. Thanks for everything Annie!
    Akosua A. Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing makeup artist!

I got my makeup done for a ball - so I have a slightly different experience from a wedding - but I think several factors during my experience speak to how great of an artist Annie would be for weddings too. Annie listened to what I was looking for and checked in with me during the process to ask what I would be comfortable with/ what I want. She spent time talking to me beforehand to get an understanding of what clothes and jewelry I'd be wearing, what kind of makeup i'm used to wearing and what kind of look I wanted for the event. My experience was a nice mix of what I had in mind and her expertise. We started promptly and she was hospitable throughout. I loved the end result and felt that it suited my face. I received compliments all night. Efficient, quality work - would highly recommend.
    Kristina Married on 10/27/2018
    Penta artistry is the best! Annie does a phenomenal job and she's amazing to work with! Customer service is always at best 10 out of 10. Annie has done my make up several times over the last few years and I am a returning client and I will never let anyone else do my make up, all of my family and friends use her as well any event we have we always go to Annie to make sure we look flawless.
    Kelli Married on 05/04/2018
    When I got engaged, I knew that there wouldn’t be anyone else that would do my makeup. Not only have I known Annie for a long time personally, but she has done makeup for so many of my friends throughout the years that I couldn't risk relying on anyone else. The three times she has done my makeup in the last month, she has been prompt, on time, and gotten my makeup finished in the time frame I was told it would take. As a bride, I allowed my bridesmaids to get their makeup done however they wanted with my one rule of not having it too dramatic. Annie was able to pull off the perfectly tasteful glam looks that we were going for much better than I could’ve imagined or explained myself. She was also super flexible and happy to help fill in my fathers eyebrows and help hide a pimple on a groomsmen if extra time had allowed. I’ll probably get my makeup done for every big occasion from here on out, I’ve had such good experiences. I would recommend her to anyone!
    Michelle Married on 04/21/2018
    I hired Annie for my wedding and her work was AMAZING! all of my girls looked beautiful and I felt like the most beautiful bride in the world! Also, her make up lasted all night. I'm very oily and I didn't even have to touch my make up or powder it. Plus, she's like the sweetest girl ever. If you want to look phenomenal I highly suggest you hire Annie for all of your make up needs!
    Susan Married on 04/12/2018
    Anne was absolutely fabulous. She was wonderful to work with and is very talented. She really is an artist. If you have a special day coming up and want to look your best, use Penta Artistry! Thank you for doing such a wonderful job.
    Lauren Married on 03/30/2018
    I'v known and worked alongside Annie for over 8 years now, I have seen her growth and watched her talent get better and better! Annie is very kind and warm hearted and always doing 200% for her work. She takes so much pride in her work and has a lot of confidence in her abilities as a professional. Annie is very detail oriented and always ensuring each and every single client she takes care of, is looking and feeling like 10 million dollars! Her quality of work is out of this world, the quality of her products are top of the line and the quality of the service you are receiving is the best! Annie and I have done many events together, always with Annie leaving with more clientele! Book with Annie you will not be disappointed with her amazing hand of art ❤️️
    Carly Married on 03/07/2018
    Annie made me feel like a model and a princess! Couldn’t ask for a better makeup artist! I will always use her for any event I have and most definitely for my wedding!!
    Camille Married on 03/04/2018
    Definite 11/10. I drove from Cleveland Ohio, to Ann Arbor JUST to get pampered by the best for my birthday! Not only was the service Annie provided outstanding, but my make up lasted FLAWLESSLY for TWO whole days. If I had to recommend a MUA to anyone it will always, ALWAYS be to Annie! I have shared my day one and day two make up pictures!
    Sarah Married on 02/17/2018
    Annie Never fails to amaze me with her abilities! I wouldn’t trust my face in anyone else’s hands. Any style, any event, or just because, annie is the go to! Absolutely wonderful with her skills and personality. 5 stars every single time. Highly recommend to any and everyone seeking astonishing looks.
    Alicia Married on 01/01/2018
    Absolutely LOVE Annie! She is the most professional, fun, and talented make up artist around! I refer her to everyone I know!
    Mary Married on 10/28/2017
    Annie is great at what she does! She does quality work at afforable pricing. She’s very open to questions or concerns and quickly responds. Personality is an A+!
    Krystal Married on 06/09/2017
    Annie first did my makeup for a bridal trial for my wedding and I was beyond impressed! I've had my makeup done by people in salons for photoshoots and never felt like it was anything incredible, but when Annie did mine I was absolutely obsessed! She ended up doing mine and all of my girls for my wedding and everyone loved their makeup. I got so many compliments on mine during my wedding as well. If you want to look and feel like a literal supermodel on your special day, I definitely recommend Annie, you will not be disappointed, I promise!! :)
    Miranda Married on 05/06/2017
    Annie and her assistant did the makeup for my wedding over the weekend and I couldn't be happier with the way everything went! The girls did an amazing job understanding what each girl wanted, and it turned out flawless!!!!! I would recommend Penta Artistry to anyone for any event. Thanks girls for making me feel beautiful!!!
    Amy Married on 09/17/2016
    Annie has done my make-up for several occasions, including my wedding. She does an amazing job and you I always feel like a million dollars when I leave her studio!! I highly recommend Penta Artistry for your special day or even just on a day you just wanna feel pampered!
    Marcia Married on 08/26/2016
    I've always been a big fan of Annie's work, and for my birthday one year my best friend booked her for me. She did such an amazing job. She's very clean and organized. I just was so happy with the glam look she created with me. My cousin was having her wedding in August and I recommended annie to her. So she booked her. She only charged 50$ for each of the faces which was crazy to me because she put a lot of time and effort into making sure you look perfect. She even showed up early to make sure every one was happy with the look she created. We were in sync yet had our own individual looks. She's extremely professional and polite, I highly recommend her for brides. She's defiantly the one thing you will not have to stress out about your wedding. Being a bride is hard and wanting to look beautiful on the day of your wedding is the biggest stress. But it doesn't have to be!
    Barry Married on 08/13/2016
    I was the maid of honor for my best friends wedding last year. So when it came to something that would be so heavily documented by photos, I knew Annie Penta was the artist for the job! She was extremely professional and timely, and her work was phenomenal ! We still look at the pictures of how beautiful she made us !!!! Thanks Penta Artistry!!!!
    Sara Married on 08/12/2016
    I reached out to Annie Days before my wedding. The make up artist I was going with did not work out and I was left with no one! Although she had other appointments that day, she was able to fit me in last minute! I heard great things about her but never saw her work personally other than online. When she arrived at my house the morning of my wedding two of the hair stylists that were at my house recognized her and kept raving on how great she is! Annie made me feel beautiful on my wedding day, how every bride should feel! She did and amazing job and I would recommend her to ANYONE!
    Erica Married on 06/04/2016
    Annie is by far, hands down the best artist around. She's beyond professional, she listens and cares about what you want and also takes into consideration that it fits you. Annie has been doing my makeup for years and there's never a single bad thing to say at the end of the night, I've always gotten so many compliments when shes done my makeup! I can't wait for my next event, she's the only one I'd ever call! You'll never be disappointed when choosing Annie for your makeup needs no matter what the occasion.
    Brandy Married on 05/14/2016
    Annie is just amazing. She made 6 women feel the most amazing then they have ever felt and made me feel the the most gorgeous bride ever! She came to my rescue more than once. After having have a horrible with one makeup artist i found her and she blew me away. The day of she was so calming. With babies running around and mimosas spilling she handeled it with such patience. Then my dress ripped and she jumped to tey helping sew me in! What makeup artist would even be apart of that mess? I cant begin to say how annie made my day a day to remember ❤❤❤
  • Sonya
    Sonya Married on 03/18/2011
    Unfortunately my best friend passed away suddenly. Through our many talks my best friend would always joke if one of us passes away we better do each other's make-up, I told her "I couldn't do that", she said "me either, so you better at least hire a pro." A joke ended up being reality *way* to soon.

So I scrambled together some words and ask Annie if she would be up for it. Because Susan and I followed Annie's work and loved it. I Immediately thought Annie would think I was crazy, so I would have to ask many people before finding someone. But I had to do this for my friend. To my surprise Annie was more then willing, she researched into it on how to get the best results etc. and traveled 20 minutes to her to make her beautiful.

Seeing my best friend resting like that, is and will always be the hardest thing ever... I will say seeing her look so beautiful brought so much peace to many of us. Susan looked amazing! Annie even told me she spoke to Susan through the process and told her "she was sorry they had to meet on these terms." Annie went above and beyond! I will forever be so grateful, she even came on short notice. I just know Susan would have been happy. I was able to keep my word and honor my best friend with the help of Annie.