Penny Carter Celebrant Reviews

4 Reviews for Penny Carter Celebrant

Penny Carter Celebrant 1
Penny Carter Celebrant 2

Jennie · Married on 09/03/2017

Penny, had us each fill out a questinaire, she personalized our ceremony, she was spot on, meet al of our expectations, she was professional but causal & relaxed, just what we wanted!

Penny Carter Celebrant 3
    Penny Carter Celebrant 4
  • W

Walker · Married on 12/26/2015

Penny was amazing! She custom tailored our ceremony to match our actual lived experiences and it led to a very intimate and memorable ceremony. She also was extremely flexible and easy to work with which helped alleviate the stresses of wedding planning. If I had more than two thumbs, I would put them all up.

Marianne · Married on 01/18/2015

Penny was great to work with. My fiance and I wanted a non-denominational/non-religious ceremony that was more than just the boilerplate "do you?/I do". We wanted a ceremony that was short, but also meaningful. Penny took the time to learn about who we are as a couple, but also individually, to create a special and unique ceremony. Even though she did the legwork of putting together the ceremony, we had final say over every word, with no judgment (seriously! There was one part of the draft where I just didn't like the word "honored", so we changed it). Penny was also very accommodating with driving to us, rather than us having to make the trip to get to her.

Meg · Married on 09/12/2014

Penny made our wedding so special. Everyone after the ceremony could not stop talking about how amazing the ceremony was, fun and lively. She was amazing for the whole year up until the wedding, driving to come and visit us to get to know us, and was so great about making our ceremony personal.