Penelope Pots Reviews

Penelope Pots View more information

• Danielle
    Danielle D. Married on 09/19/2020

Perfect! 2020

Jackie and Erandi were amazing to work with! Showed up, and did such an amazing job! Beautiful florals, great communication and just good people all around! Jackie really listened to me and brought in her touch to make it so beautiful. Worth the money, I loved everything about my flowers!
  • Jenny
    Jenny J. Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful, unique floral design

Jackie at Penelope Pots did a spectacular job with florals for our wedding! She was fun, professional, easy to communicate with and very responsive prior to our big day. She took our vision and ran with it, and the floral turned out better than we could have ever expected. Jackie's designs are organic, colorful, elegant and jaw-dropping! Guests continue to rave about her unique beautiful floral design weeks later.
  • Bernadette
    Bernadette Married on 05/25/2019

A True Artist!

Jackie is a true artist! My wedding planner recommended Penelope Pots and we are so glad she did. We wanted jewel toned flowers and some decor to help elevate our midsummer's night dream style wedding. We had our first meeting over the phone and I immediately knew we wanted to work with her. She is not only an artist but a true professional who helped us select our flowers within our budget.

And did she deliver! She pulled together a beautiful flower palette for our wedding day. Every flower arrangement was stunning! My bridesmaids loved their bouquets and we got so many compliments on our flowers the entire night.

If you are looking for a florist, we highly recommend using Penelope Pots. You will not be disappointed.
  • Emma
    Emma B. Married on 04/13/2019

Jackie is the flower Queen!

The whole Penelope Pots team is so professional and amazing! Jackie's knowledge of all the different kinds of plants and her professionalism as a business person is such a rare find! She is able to see your creative vision and talk through how she can piece together a perfect arrangement or installment that looks like you! I was blown away by how beautiful and amazing my bouquet and installments were. I got my own whimsical garden to marry my best friend in and I will forever treasure what a joy that was. Jackie, you are amazing! Thank you for your talent and professionalism. You are probably the best florist ever!

Penelope Pots's reply:

Thank you so much Emma! You are too gracious and kind. It was such a pleasure creating for you. I wish that every client would be as trusting and open to my crazy design ideas as you were!
    Kaylyn Married on 03/23/2018
    Jackie was definitely one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day. From the day we inquired, Jackie was so helpful, knowledgeable and amazing - I knew we were in amazing hands! Her talent is incomparable and she has such an eye for detail and decor too which is where I lack in trying to envision how it'll all look. I was able to put all of my trust into her and she created such magical florals for our wedding. We couldn't be happier and we would recommend her to anyone!!
    Taylor Married on 08/04/2017
    Jackie and the ladies at Penelope Pots did an absolutely stunning job with our wedding florals! They were great about making changes to our order, incorporating our favorite flowers into beautiful designs, and responding to questions quickly and kindly. They made our day look so much better :)
  • Mrs. Hutchinson
    Shannon Married on 03/25/2017
    I had a vision of what I wanted my flowers to look like and Penelope Pots delivered just that!!! When I saw them delivered I could not stop smiling! They were even better than the vision board I sent her. My flowers were desert themed, so succulents and a mix of other things.

Everyone could not stop complementing my bouquet!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
    Katie Married on 11/20/2016
    Jackie has wonderful ideas and went above and beyond for our wedding !! The flowers were gorgeous! Thank you Penelope Pots :)
    Lyndsay Married on 11/04/2016
    The best decision I made with our wedding was choosing our amazing florist, Jackie! From the first time we spoke on the phone, it felt like she was a childhood friend who knew exactly what I had dreamed of as far as wedding florals. EVERYBODY complimented us on our flowers and my husband has refuses to throw away his boutonniere because it is so dang unique (and still looks good after a month). She perfectly took my vision and made us amazing flowers and perfectly set the mood for our wedding.
    Susan Married on 05/28/2016
    Oh my, there are no words to describe just how much I loved the work that Jackie, owner of Penelope Pots did on all our wedding florals. My bouquet was the most beautiful piece of art and the colors were perfect and much more than I could have ever imagined. Every detail was undoubtedly thought out and coordinated perfectly with our wedding theme. I loved the originality of the groom's and grromsmen's boutonnières and my bridesmaid's bouquets. All of them originals and all very beautiful! Did I even mention the ginormous tulips that were the highlight of my bouquet? Tulips were my flower of choice, and they definitely shined! WOW!

Jackie is not only artistic, but was extremely professional from the start. She worked closely with me to ensure that I stayed within my budget and she still delivered beauty beyond expectations. The delivery and set up was timely and she even left extra flowers to use as needed! I couldn't be any more pleased with Penelope Pots and will be recommending this vendor to anyone and everyone that asks me about a florist! ??
    Evonne Married on 08/18/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Jackie went out of her way to meet with us as we were from out of town and only had a few days to plan a wedding when we were in Orange County. She provided a great mock up for us to see and provided beautiful flowers and table decor on the Wedding Day just as promised.

Penelope Pots's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Evonne! I am, however, genuinely sorry that you felt our responsiveness was not up to speed with the rest of the services we provided.
    I would like to note that we did respond to each of your emails within one week - the majority of which required my personal attention due to them requesting my input on design elements that were outside of our contracted scope such as furniture rentals, linens, signage, etc. We also did initially meet with you on a day that we are normally closed/off with only one day’s notice (we don’t typically meet with potential clients before providing a proposal, a call is usually sufficient), we also did accommodate three in-person meetings when our design process includes one meeting.
    Thank you again for your review. This will definitely serve as a learning moment for myself and my team in regards to setting clear service and design expectations with future clients.