Pemberley Blush Makeup Artistry Reviews

Pemberley Blush Makeup Artistry 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/15/2019

Most amazing and Perfect wedding Makeup

My wedding makeup was amazing. My bridesmaids and I looked flawless in every single picture we took and people still talk about how great we look.

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Pemberley Blush Makeup Artistry 8
    Pemberley Blush Makeup Artistry 9

Ashley Buie · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing!!!!!

This amazing lady did my makeup and SLAYED it!!!! Not only is she sweet, kind and lots of fun. If you are looking for a certain look she will slay it. If you don't know what look you want she will take your breath away. She is very detailed and has a passion for what she does. I can’t wait to have another chance to have her do my makeup.

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Pemberley Blush Makeup Artistry 14
  • Sara

Sara Cantrell · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing!!!!

Couldn’t have asked for anyone better! Made my wedding makeup dream come true! I would use her again for other events hands down!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Pemberley Blush Makeup Artistry 15
    Pemberley Blush Makeup Artistry 16
    Pemberley Blush Makeup Artistry 17
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect 10/10

Deanna does such a great job! She did makeup for my sisters wedding and I absolutely fell in love with it! I’m excited to have her doing mine this coming May. Be sure to book her if you want someone fun, responsive, and professional that does a superb job.

Ashley Squires · Married on 05/04/2019

AMAZING TALENT. You won’t be sorry

I hired Pemberley Blush to do makeup for my wedding , and we could not have felt more beautiful. There were 14 on the schedule for makeup including moms and grandmothers and she made everyone look amazing! Our makeup held up the entire day, (started at 7:30am for a 5:30 ceremony) our makeup held up for all the happy tears and the dancing. Deanne was so much fun and Victoria as well. If you want to feel like a princess on your wedding day, Deanne can make it happen!!! I HIGHLY recommend.
    I did a trial run after booking her, she nailed it, both the trial and day of. Couldn’t have been happier with my decision to hire pemberley for my wedding day.
    The only disappointment I had, was having to take off my lashes and wash my face when the night was over.

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Pemberley Blush Makeup Artistry 23
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 12/23/2018

Amazing !!

DeAnne was incredible ! She truly has a gift for makeup. She was quick to respond and was willing to work with my hectic schedule. My bridesmaids loved their makeup as well ! You will not be disappointed by booking with DeAnne !

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Pemberley Blush Makeup Artistry 24

Patty G · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing work!

We had DeAnne with Pemberley Blush for our daughter's wedding and she did an AMAZING job with each of the bridesmaids, the bride and the mothers of the bride and groom. Each girl that got out of her chair looked like they were ready for the red carpet! Not only is DeAnne a very talented makeup artist, she was an absolute sweetheart to work with through the whole process of planning the event and accomplishing the right look for the bridal party. We had compliments on our makeup all night! Pemberley Blush is an excellent value and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Pemberley Blush Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Patty! You are so sweet! Loved doing this group of beautiful girls! It was such a pleasure to work with you all. Everyone looked beautiful.
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing makeup!!

Absolutely LOVED my makeup! Would not change a thing. Deanne is awesome! I even have my new favorite gloss I would never try but ended up loving it!! Wish I had more events to get my makeup done!!

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Pemberley Blush Makeup Artistry 25
    Pemberley Blush Makeup Artistry 26

Emily · Married on 11/03/2018

DeAnne is amazing!!!

I used DeAnne for my bridal make up for myself & my bridesmaids. She did absolutely amazing! Everyone’s make up looked stunning. I highly recommend her to anyone needing make up for any special occasion. I loved that she allows you to do a trial run so that you can perfect your look before your big day!

Mckenzi · Married on 08/27/2018

Absolutely perfect!!

DeAnne is so kind and does an amazing job!! She has done my makeup on several occasions and it is always exactly what I want. She just does a truly wonderful job! And she is really funny and sweet!

Jamie · Married on 09/09/2017

Deanne is a MUST have vendor!

My experience with Deanne was top notch! She did our team’s makeup for a black-tie formal gala and everyone was talking about it all night! I felt like a princess. She listened to my goals and over delivered! Plus she’s fun and precious and a genuine sweetheart! She also uses only high-quality makeup! She’s a MUST-have on your wedding day or special event if you want someone who is on time, reliable and talented! Thank you Deanne!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Victoria Green · Married on 04/09/2016

Nothing short of a dream!

DeAnne is my sister so obviously I love her to do my makeup. I wanted her to enjoy my wedding day and not have to work so we hired another makeup artist for my wedding. I went to my trial run with the other artist and just didn’t love it. DeAnne ended up doing the makeup for my wedding party and it was amazing! Every one of us looked absolutely flawless. Her work is incredible! Love you sis. So proud of you!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Nina · Married on 09/23/2013

Exactly what I wanted

She pays attention to detail.
    Has done my makeup about 3 times now and never ever disappoints