Pelican Brewing Company Reviews

26 Reviews for Pelican Brewing Company

Pelican Brewing Company 1
Pelican Brewing Company 2

Morgan · Married on 06/16/2018

One of the most majestic places I have been to and to be able to get married here was a dream. All the staff was absolutely amazing and they made sure i was taken care of all night. But Mariah, the event planner from the Pelican made my wedding perfect. We are from out of town and needed help with planning our big day. Mariah answered my million emails, sent pictures for ideas from past weddings, and helped with recommendations. I honestly don't know how I would have managed without her. All of guests were blown away with our wedding day, and how perfect it went. If you want a beautiful beach wedding, great food and beer, choose the Pelican!!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Pelican Brewing Company 3

Katie · Married on 09/10/2017

We loved working with Mariah Surat at the Pelican Brewery! I only had 11 weeks to plan the wedding and Mariah was beyond helpful and accommodating. She answered all of my emailed questions really quickly and met with me a handful of times. She seriously made the whole planning process super easy! Having a day-of coordinator be included with the venue rental was fantastic, and took so much stress off of my plate. Her list of recommended vendors was awesome. The wedding was literally perfect and we all had SO much fun! Wish I could do it all over again!

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Pelican Brewing Company 4

Tara · Married on 07/02/2017

I cannot say enough amazing things about the Pelican. My wife and I travelled all the way from Texas to have our wedding and reception there. Anyone who has ever planned a wedding knows how much work it is and having a destination wedding adds even more on top of that. Mariah at the Pelican made the entire process so simple, easy and stress free. She rocks and helped make everything come together and turn out perfect for our special day. The venue itself is also just as incredible as Mariah. Gorgeous views, wonderful staff and amazing food just to name a few. Everyone who travelled to Pacific City for our wedding is still talking about what a wonderful time they had. That is in no part thanks to Mariah and the Pelican for making our special day that much more special. If anyone is looking for a fantastic place to have a beach wedding and a fun filled reception, The Pelican Pub and Brewery in Pacific City, OR is the place for you! You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Kacie · Married on 06/18/2017

They are amazing! They help take the stress of the bride and are extremely friendly in the process. Their wedding coordinator Mariah, is the best! Words can't describe how happy I am with the entire experience. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 06/10/2017

The Pelican was the perfect wedding venue! It turned out to be everything I ever wanted for my wedding! The staff, food, and outdoor wedding service was wonderful.

Sent on 06/26/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2017

We are so pleased with The Pelican! It's everything we have hoped for for our venue. They are very accommodating for guests, for us, and for our little guests! They set up and tore down our decorations. Mariah is great at communication with us all through out the wedding planning process. I highly recommend their in house baker for your cake!!

Sent on 09/27/2016
  • User7531652 · event on 12/03/2016

I wanted to share with everyone what a great experience we had working with Mariah and the entire team at Pelican Brew Co. Our company had a fantastic time at our holiday party and our every need was met. It was a warm and inviting venue with fantastic service and food (not to mention the view :) ) I'd absolutely recommend the Pelican Pub & Brewery!

Sent on 12/27/2016
  • User7531958 · event on 11/02/2016

We've worked with Pelican for several years to host our annual work retreat. The team is always extremely professional and customer service focused. We look forward to using their venue again and again.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Tyler · event on 10/29/2016

The venue was a beautiful location for our Leadership team planning meeting. The service was fantastic and we can't wait to come back for our next company meeting.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Cheyanne · Married on 10/11/2016

My wedding at The Pelican was nothing short of an absolute dream!!! From the moment we inquired about the Brewery, to the day of the wedding we were treated with the very best care from Mariah! I honestly couldn't have imagined a better location or atmosphere for our destination wedding! It was truly a magical experience that I will cherish my entire life. Although seemingly pricey, this venue is worth every penny! You will not be disappointed in the food, drink or service you receive from Pelican Pub and Brewery! We can't wait to come back and visit someday!
    -Cheyanne Rose Taylor

Sent on 10/31/2016

Anna · Married on 10/02/2016

The Pelican Pub and Brewery was the perfect place for our wedding! We both agreed it's the best wedding we've ever been to! :)

We loved the look of the venue right away and when we met Mariah (the event manager) we were almost sold. She was incredibly helpful and so dedicated to everything she works on. At first look, the price seemed high for per person plated dinners. Once I looked at the details further and talked with Mariah more, it was very clear that although that price seemed high it included a lot of extra features that most other venues charge separately for (some examples being soda and juice, corkage fee is included, all decorating and teardown is done for you, etc.). This was huge for us! Having all of this covered allowed us to relax and not worry about anything but getting ready the day of the wedding!

Mariah was always so on top of everything! She was even watching the weather like a hawk for us the week before. When it looked like there might rain, she stayed positive and offered some alternative options. She provides constant advice and recommendations from the first day you reach out to her. She was always emailing me, even prior to her vacations so if I had any urgent question I could reach out to her in advance. Because of her detailed work, everything on our wedding day was absolutely perfect!

Everything about The Pelican was perfect! The staff was so professional, kind and fun. They were all dancing by the bar later in the night as things slowed down. :) The food and beer were incredible!! The Pelican does offer wedding cakes, however we chose to do cookies instead. They were happy to bake the cookies for us! It was so nice to have everything done by the one location. It helped ease the stress with all of our planning.

We could not have hoped for a better wedding day! It really was perfect, in large part because of Mariah and all of the staff at The Pelican! :)

Sent on 11/02/2016

Brian · event on 05/21/2016

We love Pelican Pub! They have been a great partner of the American Lung Association for many years!

Sent on 01/05/2016

The event coordinator, Mariah, was always so helpful and made the day of preparation extremely easy!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Brett · Married on 02/29/2016

The place was exactly what we expected. A great brewery with amazing scenery and view! The beer was exceptional and the food was excellent; many people commented best food they have ever had at a wedding. A special thank you to Mariah! She helped make sure everything went well and was a great help. Mariah went above and beyond to help us out since we were coming in from out of state for the ceremony. All and all the day went great and with out a hitch! Thanks Pelican Pub and Brewery!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Maggie · Married on 09/27/2015

We had one of the best days we could have ever imagined thanks to Mariah and the Pelican Pub crew. The location alone is so exceptional. They have THE BEST view in Pacific City. It was a dreamy backdrop for our wedding. The Pub was so easy for our friends and family to find, there is plenty of parking, and then when you arrive, the staff is friendly and welcoming every single time. For the last month leading up to our wedding, Mariah worked with us to plan the day and all the little details in between. Not only did she listen to us and ask all the right questions, but she also gave us tons of great suggestions and helped us plan things we didn't think to. She was fun and playful and kicked butt in putting together the day we wanted. Everything felt seamless and fun to us, and I know that takes a lot of work from the staff to make a day like our happen. They were all wonderful! I highly recommend the Pelican Pub as a wedding venue. You will be taken care of and cared for from start to finish.

Sent on 10/04/2015
  • User5519347 · 2+ years ago

The location is amazingly beautiful and having Mariah helping out with our wedding was wonderful! She was very resourceful, easy to contact, attentive, and very easy to work with. Food was terrific! All Pelican staff were wonderful and made our day even more special!
    Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Abigail · Married on 09/05/2015

Where can I begin? Communication before the big day with Pelican's events coordinator, Mariah, was awesome. I had thousands of questions and she always answered them thoroughly and quickly. She gave me customized seating plans and recommendations for how many centerpieces to make and where to put them. I did all of the decorations for the wedding so it was so helpful to tap into her experience and get advice. On the day of the wedding, I had friends who had never met Mariah come in to set out all the decorations. I wasn't there, but she directed everyone and the place looked PERFECT. I forgot sparklers and panicked, but Mariah asked around among the staff and pulled together enough for a fantastic sendoff at the end of the night. She caught any crashers INSTANTLY and made sure that only our guests were attending. The staff at Pelican went out of their way to make sure I got plenty of my favorite appetizers (and WATER!). The food was AMAZING and everyone loved it. The beach outside of the Pelican is shaped so that all the people enjoying the beach behind us were not in the pictures. The whole experience was just an absolute fairy tale, and I can't imagine a single way I would improve it. Countless friends and family raved about Mariah and the Pelican staff specifically, and said that it was the most fun AND most beautiful wedding they had ever attended. I can't recommend Pelican enough for a beautiful, relaxed and FUN beach wedding experience! Our families are already planning on coming back next year!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Tamara · Married on 08/18/2015

Our day could not have been more perfect! We eloped on a beautiful day and it would not have been nearly as perfect without the help from Mariah! We eloped with the haystack and ocean as our backdrop, and had a wonderful table for two in the barrel room. Mariah gave me her personal hairstylist's name, (my hair was perfect) and even downloaded our favourite Canadian singer David Myles and played his music throughout our dinner. I cannot express my gratitude to Mariah and all the staff at the Pelican. We felt like we were part of the family. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 09/01/2015
  • User6205930 · event on 04/11/2015

The Pelican Pub was such a great location for my business training presentation that I would reserve their banquet room if ever needed to do any future presentation in the area.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Teisha · Married on 03/07/2015

Thank you for everything. Mariah was amazing! Everything was so beautiful and she was so on top of things. Thanks for making my wedding perfect!

Sent on 03/09/2015
  • User3820158 · 2+ years ago

Amazing staff, wonderful location. Could not have gone better. Food was excellent! Beer too!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Lisa · Married on 01/04/2014

The whole gang at the Pelican Pub were awesome to work with. We were extreamly happy with them and they were very flexible and willing to go the extra mile for the client.

Sent on 10/04/2010

Kyle · event on 12/10/2016

I have hosted a Christmas party for my staff for many years and no other location has compared with the Pelican Pub. We always have dining tables(with linens), a Christmas Tree, a table for the gifts, and a wonderful fire prepared for us each year. We had 45 guests this year, and every one left with a huge smile on their face.
    Thank you Pelican Pub for making our Christmas special!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Beautiful location and great help setting up the decoration and cleaning up after

Sent on 05/15/2016
  • User6075213 · event on 10/22/2015

3.5

We conducted an all-day corporate planning event. The space was perfect for us. It was private, quiet, we had great service, and an amazing view. There were a couple moments of disorganization on the staff's part, but I would suspect they are just working out the kinks.

Sent on 12/21/2015