Peggy M. Lewis, Life Cycle Celebrant Reviews

66 | Tampa, FL

66 Reviews for Peggy M. Lewis, Life Cycle Celebrant

Elaina · Married on 06/22/2018

Peggy is absolutely amazing and we highly recommend her to anyone. She is easy to work with and really takes the time to get to know you and what you want in your ceremony. Our wedding ceremony was perfect – we laughed, we cried, and our guests were totally engaged. We have received so many compliments about it and in fact, many have said it was the best ceremony they’ve ever been to! Many thanks to Peggy for making our special day perfect!

Katie · Married on 06/16/2018

I highly recommend Peggy to officiate your wedding ceremony! She was able to draw “our wedding story” out of us with a questionnaire we completed several months in advance of the wedding. Using the questionnaire, she created a unique and one of a kind wedding ceremony that was customized to my husband and me. My husband is a man of few words, and even with this challenge in mind, Peggy was able to create a beautiful wedding ceremony. She crafted a ceremony that was funny at moments and touching in others. It told the story of how we met and how our relationship evolved over time to our wedding day. She is a beautiful public speaker and has a wonderful talent for relaying the story of a couple to their guests. I loved this aspect of Peggy’s talent because it told our story to our wedding guests that were not familiar with how we met. The length of our ceremony was not too long and not too short and I felt all of our guests engaged in the moment. Peggy’s presence and talent for story-telling was perfect for our small and intimate wedding. She makes herself completely accessible and is professional, punctual, and has a peaceful presence. You will not be disappointed by choosing her to be a part of your wedding day.

Jennifer · Married on 01/27/2018

Peggy was AMAZING at our ceremony this past weekend in Sanibel, FL. Right from the very start I was confident that she would do a great job but I can't believe how many of our guests told us that it was the best ceremony they had ever witnessed. Peggy gave the ceremony a personal touch by utilizing quotes from our couple's questionnaires and she allowed us to edit and make any changes we saw fit prior to our wedding day. She was very communicative throughout the entire process, which is a huge deal for me and something that I definitely appreciated. I would 100% recommend Peggy to anyone looking to have an incredibly special and personalized ceremony for their big day. Thank you, Peggy, for making our ceremony so beautiful and special!!

Lindsey · Married on 03/25/2017

Peggy made our ceremony an event that all enjoyed. She has every detail planned out so that we were the center of attention and people wanted to hear more about our story. She went out of her way to learn Hebrew passages, gave great suggestions, and knew where she and our bridal party should stand so our families and friends were able to solely focus on us. We can't give her enough praise for making our day special.

Gustavo · Married on 01/07/2017

Peggy is a wonderful warm person, when we met her, I said this is the lady that is going to marry me!
    Very professional, good values, and knows what she does!!!

• O

Orlany · Married on 10/08/2016

Peggy was great! She made our ceremony very special. Her words will never be forgotten.

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/08/2016

Absolutely wonderful!! She made our ceremony one of a kind. She took the time to get to know us and created a beautiful ceremony like no other. Our guests were captivated in the moment and loved every minute of it.
    Thank you so much!

Mary · Married on 06/25/2016

Ms. Lewis did an outstanding job! I would high recommend her. So many of our guests complemented her to us during the reception. People said it felt that they were able to get to know us as she spoke during our ceremony.

Jason · Married on 04/23/2016

Peggy was great, she worked with us to come up with a customized ceremony that was very special. I would definitely recommend working with her.

• Lori

Lori · Married on 01/16/2016

If you are looking for an amazing officiant look no further! Peggy was absolutely amazing!!! She has the perfect personality and combines tender moments with humor and all of our guests were either crying or laughing! I can't say enough about Peggy! She really made our ceremony one to remember! She takes the time to get to know you BOTH and personalizes your ceremony perfectly! You will NOT be disappointed in choosing Peggy!

Kristin · Married on 01/16/2016

Peggy did an amazing job telling "our story" to our guests!! She really made everyone feel included in the ceremony and our guests even commented on that as well. She was great to work with from the very beginning and very flexible with times and days for our phone conferences leading up to the big day.. If you want someone that personalizes your wedding don't look any further!

Gary · Married on 12/01/2015

Peggy was an absolute pleasure to work with! After researching on the internet, Peggy's reviews caught my eye...and I'm so happy they did! She was so easy to talk with, work with, plan with....especially given the fact that I live 1,100 miles away! Her ceremony was so special - and the fact that she wrote it to fit our needs was absolutely unforgettable for us as well as for our guests. Thank you, Peggy! You definitely helped create a day we will always remember!

Sandra · Married on 10/10/2015

Peggy was the perfect officiant that I could wished for my wedding. Her professional and personal touch was beyond my spectation! We were all so enthusiastic about her smooth and charismatic approach to us and our guests. I will definitely recommend her!
    I was sorry it to have ore time to spend with her after the ceremony! Best wishes to you!

Jennifer · Married on 06/27/2015

The best officiant we could have ever hoped for. The ceremony was beautiful and personal and our guests were blown away saying it was the best ceremony they had ever been to.

maria · Married on 06/20/2015

Peggy was amazing. Her wedding style was warm, engaging and funny, which is what we were looking for. Our wedding was so personal you would think she has known us forever. It was perfect.

Martin · Married on 05/23/2015

She was AMAZING! From afar, she was able to design and create the most personal ceremonies possible. We laughed and cried tears of joy. She always made us feel special and she worked so hard to ensure that our wedding was OFF THE CHARTS GREAT!!!

Roman · Married on 05/23/2015

Ms. Lewis was helpful in putting the ceremony together and always kept in mind what was most important to us as a couple. She also was extremely supportive during the final stressful days before the wedding. I do nt think we could have chosen a better person.

Peggy did a great job of researching the type of wedding mood we wanted and then provided the perfect service for us. It was a pleasure working with her.

Peggy Lewis is an exceptional, warm human being, who crafted and officiated our wedding ceremony. During the process, she asked us all the right questions and worked with us to strike precisely the right notes for perhaps the most profound day in our lives. She got to know us, and she imparted all that to our guests on our wedding day in May. She exceeded high expectations. Many of our guests said this was the best wedding they ever attended. I attribute that to Peggy. She tapped into our psyches and the results were nothing short of spectacular.

Sandra · Married on 02/14/2015

Hiring Peggy as our Celebrant was one of the best decisions we made for our ceremony. She was a pleasure to work with and she wrote the most beautiful, touching ceremony we had hoped for. It was important to us that our Wedding feel personal and intimate, and that it would have the right mix of humor and emotion. We have received so many comments from our guests about how beautiful our ceremony was and what a great job our Celebrant did. Peggy, thank you again for making our day special.

Katie · Married on 01/26/2015

Peggy was absolutely wonderful to work with! We live in Kansas and had our wedding in the Florida Keys. We didn't have the opportunity to meet with Peggy prior to the big day, yet she performed a beautiful ceremony as if she had known us for years. Our guests loved her readings and that she quoted things we had shared with her. She kept the ceremony engaging and most importantly, spoke strait to our hearts. We would absolutely recommend Peggy to anyone!!!

Jerome · Married on 11/04/2014

The moment we first met Peggy, she had such a warm, welcoming personality, we knew we wanted her to conduct our ceremony straight away.
    It was easy to make payments via Paypal, and Peggy was so flexible with any information we wanted to use. She gave us a list of sample readings and vows we could use, or we could provide any that we wanted to use.
    Any queries we had, Peggy was quick to respond to.
    Peggy asked us to fill in a questionnaire individually about our relationship which she then referenced during the ceremony. Her lighthearted approach made everyone feel included. There was laughter and tears during the ceremony. Even our guests were hugging Peggy after the ceremony.
    It is a ceremony we will definitely treasure forever.

andrea · Married on 10/26/2014

We would like to thank Peggy for everything she did to make our ceremony as special as she did. She new exactly what to say and how to make us feel. She created the most beautiful, memorable, privet ceremony we could ask for. We highly recommend Peggy for your ceremony. Thank you Peggy. Rj and Andrea.

Miguel · Married on 10/18/2014

Let me start by saying that I couldn't be happier with Peggy. I've been to a few weddings and the ceremonies always seem pretty generic and boring to me. I feel like the officiants don't put much thought into it and it's always the same thing over and over again. Peggy was the complete opposite. She made sure our ceremony was unique and personal. She took the time to get to know us and to understand what we were looking for (and wanted to avoid), and created a ceremony that not only included the readings we wanted, but also incorporated personal details about my wife and me that allowed her to tell our story. She also sent us the ceremony prior to the wedding so we could review it and make sure we were happy with it.
    Her delivery was also great. Everyone at our wedding really enjoyed Peggy's ceremony, but more importantly, my wife and I loved it.