Pedy's Petals Flower & Event Design Reviews

Pedy's Petals Flower & Event Design 5
Pedy's Petals Flower & Event Design 6
Pedy's Petals Flower & Event Design 7

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2018

If you don't hire them for your florals, you're doing something wrong.

Pedy and her team are AMAZING. Not only is she super sweet, she worked within our budget to give me everything I wanted for our wedding! We had 18 tables and a 15 person wedding party, along with grandparents and parents that needed flowers. She was able to make it work for such a reasonable price. She is the sweetest person, was super responsive and helpful.
    I adore her, and her team, and couldn't recommend them enough! She was an absolute doll to work with!

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Pedy's Petals Flower & Event Design 8
    Pedy's Petals Flower & Event Design 9
    Pedy's Petals Flower & Event Design 10
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 08/04/2018

Excellent florist for any occasion

I planned my summer California wedding from TX where I live. I searched on Wedding Wire to try and locate vendors and chose them off of reviews only as I was not able to travel back and forth frequently. I was quite happy with the planning of my flowers. Pedy was so easy to work with and was able to see my vision for our special day. I was able to e-mail her pictures of ideas and she had no problems recreating the arrangements. I lost my mom several years back and her favorite flower was daisies. Pedy took the time to strategically place daisies in my brides bouquet as well as two large arrangements (daisies did not go with my colors or scheme) so that It was just another reason that I would know she was there with me. When I finally was able to meet her, she was outgoing and extremely easy going and was able to complete my vision with her expertise. She did fantastic work and I would completely recommend her for your floral needs.

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Deidra

Deidra · Married on 08/03/2018

Pedy did my wedding at Mountain House Estate. Professional and accommodating! So easy to work with. She saw my vision and made it better than i could ever imagine!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Marissa · Married on 06/30/2018

Pedy, Cindy, and their crew worked hard to ensure our dreams came true and our vision was brought to life. They were able to make us feel special and important by being punctual and responsive and listening to our wants and concerns. Their positive attitudes and playful personalities made for an amazing working relationship & our wedding was everything we could have dreamed up.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2017

I absolutely loved working with Pedy. She understood what I wanted and executed my vision perfectly. I went through a lot of looks over the 6 months we were working together and she was very patient with me and never gave me any grief for switching it up on her. The flowers were stunning!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

I do not know where to even being with this review. From the moment I reached out to Pedy and Cindy to make our appointment with them for a consult for our wedding, it was the best experience. Pedy is so fun, loving and energetic! Her and Cindy are such a great team and they are extremely responsive to your needs. Now to talk about the service and the flowers, all I can say is WOW!! I gave Pedy just some ideas that I was thinking of and she "ran" with it. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day turned out beautiful and perfect!! My bouquet was the most perfect one I have ever came across in my life. Pedy really listens to your needs and goes above and beyond expectations. All of my guests who ytook a flower arrangement home made it clear to me that they will be using Pedy's Petals for occasions they need flowers. My hat is off to all of you! Thank you for everything you have done for us. We will miss working with you!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/21/2016

Pedy and her team were so great to work with! I am by no means a flower enthusiast but I did come to her with a few pictures of other weddings I pulled off of pinterest. We sat down with her at her shop and she immediately started throwing out ideas that fit my style. She was flexible with me on my budget and came up with some great ideas. I didn't know how great they were until I saw everything the day of my wedding. It was more than I could've imagined! Everything from my bouquet to our small centerpieces and large ceremony arrangements, it was more romantic than I even imagined. I was so, so happy that I chose to work with Pedy and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a reliable, personal and talented florist in NorCal.

Sent on 05/31/2016

What an awesome consultation. Pedy made me feel so very welcome and provided so many wonderful suggestions for my fall wedding. It will be a pleasure working with her and I cant wait to see everything. Highly recommended and I can see why. Shes phenomenal.

Sent on 09/03/2015

Pedy and her crew are really the best! Our wedding was on 10/25/15 and these guys have given us the most beautiful flowers we could ask her for. The Chuppah flower arrangement was incredible, my bouquet was stunning and the bridesmaids all loved the bouquets and hair flower pieces. It really made the wedding bloom and come to life. Thank you guys again for everything. Love, Daniel & Alex

Sent on 03/15/2016

Madeline · Married on 09/19/2015

I'm so glad we chose Pedy's petals for our wedding. They were so responsive, gave me exactly what I wanted and were so punctual and easy to work with! Everything went so smoothly and it was very reasonably priced for the quality of flowers we received. Can't recommend her highly enough! With all the craziness surrounding your wedding it was so have Pedy take care of the flowers completely!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/05/2015

Pedy from Pedy's Petals is absolutely AMAZING!! She has a bubbly/outgoing personality that was contagious! It's obvious that she loves what she's doing and she does a fabulous job!!

I didn't really have a particular center piece or flower décor set in mind, so I gave her the details of the venue and the colors that I wanted, and that was it! She asked me questions to make sure that she understood the theme of my wedding and I let her use her creative talent to come up with what she thought would look beautiful at the wedding. And she DEFINITELY came through!! She brought the most beautiful centerpieces and my bouquet was absolutely perfect!!

Not only is her service amazing, but so is she! She treats you like family and truly cares that she's giving you the service that you want! I definitely recommend Pedy's Petals for any wedding or event!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Eliana · Married on 06/28/2015

Pedy and Cindy from Pedy's Petals were truly phenomenal to work with and they created the most BEAUTIFUL bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres, corsages, flower petals, and an adorable flower girl "flower wand" for my 2 year-old niece! Cindy and Pedy were super responsive and flexible when it came to figuring out exactly what I wanted and worked with my budget- I must have emailed them 10+ times with changes and questions and I never felt like I was bothering them or that they couldn't help me with my concerns! They are so sweet and were genuinely excited to help create the perfect image that I had in my mind for my special day. Pedy delivered the bouquets herself to my hotel room right on time and when I walked into the reception hall I was floored by how perfect the centerpieces and flowers on our cake looked! I just can't thank them enough for helping to make such an important day an even more beautiful one!! Thank you thank you!!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Courtney · Married on 06/20/2015

Pedy and her team KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK!! I had a specific picture of the bouquet I wanted and Pedy replicated it perfectly!! The bridesmaids bouquets and the flower girl's head wreaths complemented my flowers perfectly. As far as the rest of the table and decoration flowers went: my only requirements were that they were BIG arrangements with LOTS of color that complimented my bouquet and the venue. And that is exactly what I got plus some!! They were out of the world beautiful! I mean so beautiful that I had guests calling and texting me for days after saying how beautiful the flowers were!! I could go on and on... but I will keep it short(ish) and just say: Pedy and her team clearly love what they do and know how to execute an event flawlessly. If I could give them 10 stars I would.

Sent on 07/10/2015

sally · Married on 06/14/2015

I can’t begin to put into words how pleased we were with Pedy and her spectacular team. She delivered on creating the most picture-perfect fairytale wedding. Our flowers were unbelievably beautiful. We worked with her to create long rectangular planter boxes as our centerpieces for each table. She planted a variety of flowering plants, succulents, herbs, etc. in each creating the most spectacular arrangements!! She also prepared 100 bud vases for our tables full of wildflowers, the tables were spectacular! She made the most perfect boutonnieres for the men, with tiny succulents – they were exactly what we had asked for (and more!). My bouquet was also incredible. I had shown Pedy a picture of my dream bouquet and she created some even more magical than I could have imagined. It was breathtaking! She created buckets of flowers for our ceremony isle, and several large arrangements for throughout the reception as well. I couldn’t believe how much we were able to do within our tight budget – she worked WONDERS.

More than anything Pedy gave us the most solid peace of mind. She made everything happen totally seamlessly. Her team also helped coordinate our décor for the wedding – which was an absolutely monumental task. It allowed my mom and sister to spend time with me before the wedding instead of having to run around and worry about the décor. She was calm, collected, and never gave me any reason to stress or worry… there is no price tag that can be put on this! She was extremely easy to work with and wonderfully communicative. There is no doubt our wedding would not have been what it was without her. I couldn’t imagine choosing anyone else to work with – her and her team are AMAZING.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Linda · Married on 06/13/2015

Pedy is a wonderful person to work with, listening to your ideas, color schemes and various needs for your wedding. She even had some additional vases that worked perfectly with our color scheme and decor. The final layout on the selected tables were perfect in every way.
    Thanks Pedy for making the floral arrangements so perfect for my daughter's special day!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Kari · Married on 04/04/2015

We are so happy we found Pedy's Pedals! Pedy did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding and she was a pleasure to work with! Her delivery was on time and she took into account every detail we had talked about. If you are looking for the perfect wedding flowers, Pedy is the person to go to! Thank you very much for the amazing flowers Pedy!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Jessixa · Married on 02/28/2015

Pedy's Pedals was the most amazing florist I could ever have asked for in doing my bridal bouquets. She and her staff are wondeful people who made the whole experience just that much better!! Always go with Pedys Pedals for anything!!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Kylie · Married on 09/06/2014

You are the most amazing person! You made my day beautiful and I couldn't have asked for anything better! Thank you so so much! The flowers were perfect thank you again so so so so much!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Debbie · Married on 08/23/2014

Pedy was the perfect person for me to work with. I love her enthusiasm! She was full of ideas, but also easily worked around my vision. She was always available when I needed to consult with her. She went out of her way to come to the site to collaborate on set up. Her cheerfulness was always welcome! I'd highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Pat · Married on 08/02/2014

Pedy's Petals created the most spectacular flower arrangements for our daughter's wedding yesterday , August 2, 2014 .Her creations are truly works of art . All of our guests commented on Pedy's beautiful use of color and the variety of different flowers . Her assistance in creating the perfect compliment to this special day was professional and prompt . It was so comforting to know that such care and attenton to even the smallest detail was attended to . From the gorgeous petal design on the aisle to the table centerpieces , everything was perfectly arranged. I cannot reccomend this florist highly enough.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Pedy's Petals Flower & Event Design's reply:

Pat, thank you so much for letting Pedy's Petals share in such a wonderful day. Congratulations to Shawn and Chad and many years of happiness to them both. Pedy's Petals

Robin · Married on 08/02/2014

Pedy and Cindy were amazing! They are very easy to work with, and created beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding on August 2. Our main flowers were sunflowers, which Pedy supplemented with blue delphinium and white flowers. From the centerpieces, to the ceremony flower arrangements, to the bouquets, everything was exactly how I imagined it. They are reasonably priced for the amount of beautiful flowers that we received, and Pedy worked with me to keep the price within our budget. Thank you for making our wedding day colorful and lovely!!!
    ~Robin and Jason

Sent on 08/11/2014

Pedy's Petals Flower & Event Design's reply:

Robin and Jason, Congratulations and thank you so much for allowing Pedy's Petals to share in your special day. Many years of happiness to you both. Pedy's Petals.

Terri · Married on 07/27/2014

Pedy did an awesome job from the first meeting to the wedding day. She took notes on what was needed, what flowers we wanted and what arraignments we needed. The flowers were a big part of the day and everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were. It was a pleasure working with Pedy and her staff, they exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 08/30/2014

Jamie · Married on 07/27/2014

Pedy is not only super sweet, but her work is absolutely amazing! She was extremely helpful and really took time to listen to what I wanted. The flowers could not have been more perfect! If you are looking for someone that will actually sit down and listen to your needs and execute them flawlessly then choose Pedy!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Katrina · Married on 07/26/2014

Pedy was amazing! I gave her lots of images of flowers I liked and she created such spectacular bouquets and centerpieces. The flowers were more amazing and beautiful than I could have dreamed and Pedy was so sweet and easy to work with. Highly Recommend.

Sent on 01/01/2015