50 Reviews for Pedy's Petals Flower & Event Design

Table Arrangements (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)
49 Pedy's Petals Flower & Event Design Reviews

I do not know where to even being with this review. From the moment I reached out to Pedy and Cindy to make our appointment with them for a consult for our wedding, it was the best experience. Pedy is so fun, loving and energetic! Her and Cindy are such a great team and they are extremely responsive to your needs. Now to talk about the service and the flowers, all I can say is WOW!! I gave Pedy just some ideas that I was thinking of and she "ran" with it. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day turned out beautiful and perfect!! My bouquet was the most perfect one I have ever came across in my life. Pedy really listens to your needs and goes above and beyond expectations. All of my guests who ytook a flower arrangement home made it clear to me that they will be using Pedy's Petals for occasions they need flowers. My hat is off to all of you! Thank you for everything you have done for us. We will miss working with you!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved working with Pedy. She understood what I wanted and executed my vision perfectly. I went through a lot of looks over the 6 months we were working together and she was very patient with me and never gave me any grief for switching it up on her. The flowers were stunning!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Pedy and her team were so great to work with! I am by no means a flower enthusiast but I did come to her with a few pictures of other weddings I pulled off of pinterest. We sat down with her at her shop and she immediately started throwing out ideas that fit my style. She was flexible with me on my budget and came up with some great ideas. I didn't know how great they were until I saw everything the day of my wedding. It was more than I could've imagined! Everything from my bouquet to our small centerpieces and large ceremony arrangements, it was more romantic than I even imagined. I was so, so happy that I chose to work with Pedy and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a reliable, personal and talented florist in NorCal.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

What an awesome consultation. Pedy made me feel so very welcome and provided so many wonderful suggestions for my fall wedding. It will be a pleasure working with her and I cant wait to see everything. Highly recommended and I can see why. Shes phenomenal.

Profile Picture User5269867, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Pedy and her crew are really the best! Our wedding was on 10/25/15 and these guys have given us the most beautiful flowers we could ask her for. The Chuppah flower arrangement was incredible, my bouquet was stunning and the bridesmaids all loved the bouquets and hair flower pieces. It really made the wedding bloom and come to life. Thank you guys again for everything. Love, Daniel & Alex

Profile Picture User6485328, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I'm so glad we chose Pedy's petals for our wedding. They were so responsive, gave me exactly what I wanted and were so punctual and easy to work with! Everything went so smoothly and it was very reasonably priced for the quality of flowers we received. Can't recommend her highly enough! With all the craziness surrounding your wedding it was so have Pedy take care of the flowers completely!

Profile Picture Madeline, 9/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Pedy from Pedy's Petals is absolutely AMAZING!! She has a bubbly/outgoing personality that was contagious! It's obvious that she loves what she's doing and she does a fabulous job!!

I didn't really have a particular center piece or flower décor set in mind, so I gave her the details of the venue and the colors that I wanted, and that was it! She asked me questions to make sure that she understood the theme of my wedding and I let her use her creative talent to come up with what she thought would look beautiful at the wedding. And she DEFINITELY came through!! She brought the most beautiful centerpieces and my bouquet was absolutely perfect!!

Not only is her service amazing, but so is she! She treats you like family and truly cares that she's giving you the service that you want! I definitely recommend Pedy's Petals for any wedding or event!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/5/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Pedy and Cindy from Pedy's Petals were truly phenomenal to work with and they created the most BEAUTIFUL bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres, corsages, flower petals, and an adorable flower girl "flower wand" for my 2 year-old niece! Cindy and Pedy were super responsive and flexible when it came to figuring out exactly what I wanted and worked with my budget- I must have emailed them 10+ times with changes and questions and I never felt like I was bothering them or that they couldn't help me with my concerns! They are so sweet and were genuinely excited to help create the perfect image that I had in my mind for my special day. Pedy delivered the bouquets herself to my hotel room right on time and when I walked into the reception hall I was floored by how perfect the centerpieces and flowers on our cake looked! I just can't thank them enough for helping to make such an important day an even more beautiful one!! Thank you thank you!!

Profile Picture Eliana, 6/28/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Pedy and her team KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK!! I had a specific picture of the bouquet I wanted and Pedy replicated it perfectly!! The bridesmaids bouquets and the flower girl's head wreaths complemented my flowers perfectly. As far as the rest of the table and decoration flowers went: my only requirements were that they were BIG arrangements with LOTS of color that complimented my bouquet and the venue. And that is exactly what I got plus some!! They were out of the world beautiful! I mean so beautiful that I had guests calling and texting me for days after saying how beautiful the flowers were!! I could go on and on... but I will keep it short(ish) and just say: Pedy and her team clearly love what they do and know how to execute an event flawlessly. If I could give them 10 stars I would.

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can’t begin to put into words how pleased we were with Pedy and her spectacular team. She delivered on creating the most picture-perfect fairytale wedding. Our flowers were unbelievably beautiful. We worked with her to create long rectangular planter boxes as our centerpieces for each table. She planted a variety of flowering plants, succulents, herbs, etc. in each creating the most spectacular arrangements!! She also prepared 100 bud vases for our tables full of wildflowers, the tables were spectacular! She made the most perfect boutonnieres for the men, with tiny succulents – they were exactly what we had asked for (and more!). My bouquet was also incredible. I had shown Pedy a picture of my dream bouquet and she created some even more magical than I could have imagined. It was breathtaking! She created buckets of flowers for our ceremony isle, and several large arrangements for throughout the reception as well. I couldn’t believe how much we were able to do within our tight budget – she worked WONDERS.

More than anything Pedy gave us the most solid peace of mind. She made everything happen totally seamlessly. Her team also helped coordinate our décor for the wedding – which was an absolutely monumental task. It allowed my mom and sister to spend time with me before the wedding instead of having to run around and worry about the décor. She was calm, collected, and never gave me any reason to stress or worry… there is no price tag that can be put on this! She was extremely easy to work with and wonderfully communicative. There is no doubt our wedding would not have been what it was without her. I couldn’t imagine choosing anyone else to work with – her and her team are AMAZING.

Profile Picture sally, 6/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Pedy is a wonderful person to work with, listening to your ideas, color schemes and various needs for your wedding. She even had some additional vases that worked perfectly with our color scheme and decor. The final layout on the selected tables were perfect in every way.
Thanks Pedy for making the floral arrangements so perfect for my daughter's special day!

Profile Picture Linda, 6/13/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We are so happy we found Pedy's Pedals! Pedy did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding and she was a pleasure to work with! Her delivery was on time and she took into account every detail we had talked about. If you are looking for the perfect wedding flowers, Pedy is the person to go to! Thank you very much for the amazing flowers Pedy!

Profile Picture Kari, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Pedy's Pedals was the most amazing florist I could ever have asked for in doing my bridal bouquets. She and her staff are wondeful people who made the whole experience just that much better!! Always go with Pedys Pedals for anything!!

Profile Picture Jessixa, 2/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

You are the most amazing person! You made my day beautiful and I couldn't have asked for anything better! Thank you so so much! The flowers were perfect thank you again so so so so much!

Profile Picture Kylie, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Pedy was the perfect person for me to work with. I love her enthusiasm! She was full of ideas, but also easily worked around my vision. She was always available when I needed to consult with her. She went out of her way to come to the site to collaborate on set up. Her cheerfulness was always welcome! I'd highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Debbie, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Pedy's Petals created the most spectacular flower arrangements for our daughter's wedding yesterday , August 2, 2014 .Her creations are truly works of art . All of our guests commented on Pedy's beautiful use of color and the variety of different flowers . Her assistance in creating the perfect compliment to this special day was professional and prompt . It was so comforting to know that such care and attenton to even the smallest detail was attended to . From the gorgeous petal design on the aisle to the table centerpieces , everything was perfectly arranged. I cannot reccomend this florist highly enough.

Profile Picture Pat , 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Pedy and Cindy were amazing! They are very easy to work with, and created beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding on August 2. Our main flowers were sunflowers, which Pedy supplemented with blue delphinium and white flowers. From the centerpieces, to the ceremony flower arrangements, to the bouquets, everything was exactly how I imagined it. They are reasonably priced for the amount of beautiful flowers that we received, and Pedy worked with me to keep the price within our budget. Thank you for making our wedding day colorful and lovely!!!
~Robin and Jason

Profile Picture Robin , 8/2/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Pedy did an awesome job from the first meeting to the wedding day. She took notes on what was needed, what flowers we wanted and what arraignments we needed. The flowers were a big part of the day and everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were. It was a pleasure working with Pedy and her staff, they exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture Terri, 7/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Pedy is not only super sweet, but her work is absolutely amazing! She was extremely helpful and really took time to listen to what I wanted. The flowers could not have been more perfect! If you are looking for someone that will actually sit down and listen to your needs and execute them flawlessly then choose Pedy!

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Pedy was amazing! I gave her lots of images of flowers I liked and she created such spectacular bouquets and centerpieces. The flowers were more amazing and beautiful than I could have dreamed and Pedy was so sweet and easy to work with. Highly Recommend.

Profile Picture Katrina, 7/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Pedy did an amazing job taking my vision and making it come to life! I wanted to use wildflowers for my bouquets and table décor to create a whimsical meadow-like atmosphere and she not only understood what I was trying to achieve, but she went above and beyond and immediately came up with ideas that made whatever I had in mind so much better. From just brainstorming at our first meeting I could tell Pedy is passionate about her work and I felt more than comfortable having Pedy run with her ideas and choosing whatever flowers she thought fit. Both her passion and professionalism made planning a stress-free and fun experience as we worked to keep within a budget. I am still amazed by her work and attention to detail and could not be happier with how everything turned out!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Experienced and genuine kindness throughout engagements and Gorgeous Bouquets!

Profile Picture Anna and Nina, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Pedy's Petals did the flowers for my wedding - they were beautiful. She delivered and set them up and brought the bouquets to me. I didn't have to worry about anything and they came out perfect. She understood my vision for the look and feel. She also collected the petals from the week before so I would have them down the aisle, which was very sweet.

Great to work with as well, we had a pretty specific budget (which was small) and Pedy understood that and made sure we still got what we wanted. I would definitely recommend her and will probably use her again in the future.

Profile Picture Ciera, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Pedy's Petals is FANTASTIC!! You will not find a better florist in Sonoma County!! Pedy has provided flowers for our family on various occasions and we have always been pleased. For this reason,we knew we could trust her for providing flowers for my daughter's wedding. She went above and beyond our wildest expectations. Her arrangements were creative, unique and just plain gorgeous! Many people at the wedding (including our aunt who is a florist in Arkansas) came up to us and commented on how beautiful the flowers were. They were that exceptional! If you want to wedding of your dreams or just want an arrangement for a special occasion...call Pedy..shes your gal!!!!

Profile Picture Deanne, 6/14/14, 1 Review