Peddles Reviews

Peddles 4
Peddles 5
Peddles 6

Shellane · Married on 08/17/2008

Upon initial contact, Vicki sensed that I was nervous and confused as to what I wanted for my wedding. I wanted simple, classic, contemporary all in one. After viewing a few pages of her port she closed her book and said I know what you want. She drew it out and said this is what I envision for your wedding. She nailed it right in the head. Her arrangements were fabulous. I know my guests were excited to see who was going to take them home. (Who ever sat in the chair who had the charm won the centerpieces.) Thank you Vicki!

Sent on 08/19/2008
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 07/12/2008

Vicki from Peddles was incredible! When I met with her for the first time, I described to her what I wanted and she picked it up immediately. Then when it came to my budget (which wasn't very big for flowers) she made very minor, minor changes and my flowers and bridesmaids flowers were more beautiful then I could have ever dreamed. She even let me save money on delivery by letting my brother in law pickup the flowers. Even the throw bouquet was BEAUTIFUL! I elected not to have and floral at the ceremony site @ Mission Inn resort, because it's just beautiful in itself, and she agreed! I thought that was impressive! So to me she really wants to help make the wedding beautiful and the bride happy, she just out to make money!

Sent on 10/15/2008

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2007

Vicki with Peddles was wonderful! I had a Disney wedding and had a smaller budget for the flowers, so I went with an outside florist rather than Disney's super expensive flowers, and everyone from Disney (the planner, photographers, etc) even said how great her work was. They said they were just as amazing as the Disney flowers, so for the price I definitely got everything and more!

Sent on 04/29/2008
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/24/2015

Peddles does the best work! I received compliments all night about how GORGEOUS my flowers were! I don't have much knowledge of flowers or arrangements and all I had to do was show pictures or give color schemes and she made it happen. PS her curly willow arrangements are awesome, look into those!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Gina · Married on 10/11/2014

She exceeded my expectations with the flowers! They were absolutely gorgeous! I got a bridal bouquet, 9 bridesmaids bouquets, 6 small centerpieces for coctail hour, and 6 large centerpieces for the reception and paid under $1000!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Peddles's reply:

Hi Gina - thank you for the great review - your vases were a big hit - it was lovely working with you - wish you all the best :)

jennifer · Married on 12/01/2012

WONDERFUL flowers - so beautiful and lush. Really made my wedding gorgeous and romantic, just how I wanted it. Peddles did a really good job of listening during the phone consultation and providing guidance and suggestions to bring down the budget (example: re-purposing bridesmaid bouquets as centerpieces.)

Excellent honest service by a true professional.

My flowers arrived on time on the day of to set up my wedding arch, and was so sweet and accommodating when I changed my mind at the last minute (decided I did not want tulle).

Very creative and really worked to make my dream a reality.

Sent on 01/13/2013
  • F

Doug · Married on 08/20/2010

Vicki at Peddles was great. She was always very easy to get in touch with and her floral arrangements were both beautiful and affordable. I would reccommend Peddles to any other bride in the Orlando area. :)

Sent on 08/30/2010

Nikki · Married on 11/19/2016

I made my decision to go with Vicki for flowers after our first conversation. She was very flexible, friendly and offered a great value. I told her my budget and she really worked to get me everything I wanted and within budget. Her flowers were beautiful and really added the elegance to my venue I was hoping for.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Vicki at Peddles is simply great at discovering your wedding vision, then pairing it with your personality and budget. She is also a cool woman and super fun to work with. =) She comes in like a flower ninja to set up / break down so I didn't even get a chance to tip her in person! Will have to send it with my thank you card!!

She did our bouquets, bouts, cake flowers and delicate hydrangea centerpieces for the reception.Understated but gorgeous.

Anyway love her and would highly recommend her to any bride to be or event planner needing floral / decor assistance.

Sent on 06/14/2014

Vickie was easy to work with; I told her my colors, theme, favorite flowers and budget. She did a wonderful job; my only issue was some of the flowers may have been to delicate to be used in boutonnieres because they started falling off before we could even get them pinned on.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Hi Rebecca.

First of all - I just want to thank you for selecting me to design your wedding flowers - you were a joy to work with.
    I'm sorry to hear about your issue with the bouts. I just looked at your order and my guess is it was either the peach stock florets or buttons which were the accent flowers - They both have a tendency to shatter which I should have warned your about - - please let me know if there is anything I can do to make it up to you.

Anne Marie · Married on 05/10/2013

Vicki with Peddles was simply amazing. We met with her a few times before the wedding. I had absolutley no idea what I wanted when we first met, but she was flexible and gave me plenty of suggestions. Vicki has great ideas, works with you on any budget and is very laid back and easy going; wonderful to work with!! The day of ceremony everything looked beautiful. All of the flowers exceeded my expectation and the church/reception/bouquets were perfect!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Jolene · Married on 03/16/2013

Vicki with Peddles was wonderful! My flowers amazed me on my wedding day! She was full of ideas during our consultation, and was very flexible to my opinions. We had a couple changes leading into the wedding, and she was very easy to communicate with. The bouquets and pomanders Vicki created for us were breathtaking, and I would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 04/05/2013

Stephanie · Married on 11/12/2011

Vicki was amazing! She was so helpful & listened to what I wanted. She even suggested a different center piece idea that I feel in love with! Vicki truly understood that we were on a tight budget & she went above to meet our budget! I would definitely recommend her to every bride or person needing a professional florist service!

Sent on 12/01/2011

Lisa · Married on 10/14/2010

Vicki did a phenomenal job with our flowers. She was friendly, helpful and really easy to work with. Since she works out of her home, she was more affordable than other florists in the Central Florida area that we had talked to. We had a limited budget and she worked with us to cut corners.
    When we met with her, I really didn't pull any inspiration except the colors of our wedding and the flowers I liked. She sat down with us and gave us suggestions on what would work and I trusted her creativity. In the end, she definitely wow'd us. We had so many compliments on our flowers. Thank you Vicki for helping make our day beautiful!

Sent on 10/31/2010

Jean · Married on 05/30/2010

Vicki was great to work with! I had minimal ideas when meeting with her the first time and she came up with some great concepts that I loved! The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous!!! I was so sad when they started to wilt when we got home from our honeymoon. They were so beautiful! The only complaint was the flowers for the groomsmen and mothers were a bit wilted when they were delivered day of the ceremony. You couldn't tell in the pictures though. Still overall we were very happy with her services and would recommend.

Sent on 06/30/2010

3.5

My flowers were amazing! The only thing was that my bridal bouquet was wrong.

Sent on 02/10/2014

Peddles's reply:

Hi - thank you for your review - could you email me in person to let me know who you are so that I can see what went wrong and offer some sort of refund to resolve this issue - thanks so much .
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 03/14/2009

3.5

Vicki was amazing to work with, always patient and responsive to emails. In the year prior to the wedding, she was always extremely reasonable from a cost perspective and even helped me lower my floral budget a few times! Neither did she mind when I told her I needed to trim away $500 from the floral budget in order to help fund my reception uplighting. She just said, "I completely understand!" and proceeded to help me.

The day of the wedding, she showed up on time and helped the groomsmen with their boutonnieres. The florals and bouquets were even prettier than I imaged (I'm so glad I bought decorative pins for the stem wrappings!). The church altar pieces were gorgeous, she decorated my cake beautifully, the bouquets were luscious/ full/ bright/ pretty, the centerpieces at the reception were so tasteful and elegant. There were even some subtle nuances throughout- such as wrapping Leo's bout with a silver thread at the bottom to make his more special and thematically tied to my bouquet. For the reception, Vicki made a few different sizes / styles of centerpieces at my request, and I could kick myself now for not having had the time to look at every table to see the full scope of her work and talent. I hope my photographer was able to document all these details. Her overall design sense and taste level are impeccable and without question of the highest degree.

Sent on 03/31/2009
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 04/26/2014

Vicki is so flexible and didn't seem to mind at all how often I changed my mind about things. Was early to the church, provided everything as asked and lots of suggestions when I had no idea. Picked everything up at the end of the reception so we didn't have to deal with it.

Sent on 05/03/2014

Kathleen · Married on 03/23/2013

3.5

We had a rough start with Vicki when she forgot our appointment. She assured me that that wasn't normal for her and we met up the next day. We really clicked and I knew I could trust her vision. She is very affordable and did a great job on our flowers. They were beautiful and smelt great

Sent on 07/16/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2011

4.2

GREAT JOB, HIGHLY RECOMMEND. VICKI IS GREAT AND EVERYTHING TURNED OUT PERFECT.

Sent on 11/08/2011

Ashley · Married on 03/24/2012

3.0

Peddles is a great value. I chose the least expensive package because I made my own centerpieces and had a small wedding party. I met with Vicki and she sent me an outline of what we discussed. I had a few questions a few weeks before the wedding and had a really hard time getting an email response. I know it is busy season, but I waited over a week twice with no response. Phone calls took care of things, but it was a bit annoying. When the flowers arrived (picked up by a friend), the boutonnieres were already a little wilted. My bouquet was not what I expected and not exactly what we talked about. There were several large daisies that I don't remember discussing and were not listed in my outline. Toss bouquet was really nice. Some florists just tie a few flowers together with long ribbon. Overall, the flowers were pretty, but not quite what I had in mind. Still a great value, but I guess be very clear in what you want.

Sent on 04/03/2012

Jackie · Married on 12/11/2010

3.4
      2.5
      3.0

When my (then) fiance and I met with Vicki about our flowers, we were both very excited. She really understood what we wanted, and how we wanted our flowers. Everything was written in our contract, and we were confident in Vicki's abilities.

On our wedding day, she sent 2 assistants to set up. One was extremely rude to my mom & the bridesmaids. The other was very nice. I was very pleased with our bouquets, and the bouts. The centerpieces and ceremony decorations were another story.

I repeatedly mentioned that I didn't want any greenery, it was even in the contract. But there it was, tons of greenery on the ceremony site, and the centerpieces. I was disappointed. They were still beautiful, just not what I wanted. The green interrupeted the feel of the spaces. The vases, which we rented from Vicki, were supposed to be picked up immediately following the wedding. This didn't happen. Thankfully our vendue was flexible.

Sent on 01/05/2011