Peddles Reviews

151 | Casselberry, FL

151 Reviews for Peddles

Juliet · Married on 12/31/2011

This is the wedding florist you have been looking for! So many of the florists I contacted acted like Prima Donas, taking weeks to work up an overpriced estimate and acting like they were doing me a favor to consider taking this business. On the other hand, Vicki at Peddles responded immediately. She was warm and friendly and wanted to do business. Her prices were totally reasonable and thousands of dollars less than the Prima Donas were asking for! We knew exactly what we wanted for the bridal bouqet. We didn't know what flowers it was made out of but we had seen a photo on the internet. We sent Vicki the photo and she reproduced it perfectly. We had no idea what to do for centerpieces, but when Vicki learned what our wedding colors were and what would be in the bridal bouquet, she took it from there and dreamt up and created the most lovely centerpieces and bridesmaid's bouquets. She kept the colorscheme and the flower type theme true throughout, even giving the flower girl rose petals of the appropriate color. All the flowers were perfectly fresh and fragrant. The bouts and cake flowers were perfect. Vicki gave great attention to the smallest details. We took a lot of the flowers home and they were still lovely 4 days after the wedding. She delivered the flowers on time, with a smile, at a fraction of the cost other florists asked for. I cannot express enough appreciation for Vicki and Peddles Wedding Flowers. You won't go wrong in choosing this florist, start here and end here and save yourself a lot of money and trouble!

Sent on 01/07/2012

Peddles's reply:

Wow!
    Thanks Celeste - I really appreciate your kind words.
    Vicki

Kelly · Married on 12/17/2011

I wanted a cascade bouquet for mine and she did a beautiful job!! Everything came on time to the venue and I had no worries of how things would look. She met with me 2 weeks prior to the wedding to ensure everything was accurate.

Sent on 01/06/2012

Lianne · Married on 08/14/2011

Vicki was awesome to work with!! She made my Disney Wedding so special with her beautiful flowers. She was responsive and patient, even though I was asking so many questions. I received so many compliments on my wedding day about the floral. She did an amzaing job! I can't thank you enough for everything!!!

Sent on 06/16/2012

Peddles's reply:

Thank you so much.
    I wish you a long and happy mairriage.
    Vickii
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 05/14/2011

Words can not describe all that Vicki did for me. I made appointments with 3 florists and Vicki was the second I met with. After meeting with her and getting my proposal, I canceled the third. She had amazing ideas, and was able to use all the flowers I wanted. She also was very willing to work with my DIY centerpieces, never once making me feel bad for being on a budget. I called her just a few weeks before the wedding about adding some things on and she was more then accomadating. Fast forward to my big day...I had planned a beautiful outdoor ceremony and a huge storm blew threw right as that was suppose to happen. Not only did Vicki deliver absolutely gorgeous flowers but she stayed and helped set up a makeshift aisle at the reception using the ceremony flowers and what she had on hand. She gave me more then I could of asked more, and I couldn't of done the flowers myself for what she charged me. I got peonies, roses, lilies, orchids, everything I wanted and more. She went above and beyond, holding umbrellas and helping out way after her job was over to give me the best day possible. Hiring her was the best desicion I made for my wedding and the flowers she gave me helped make up for everything else that went wrong. If I could redo my wedding with a million dollar budget Vicki would be the first person I would hire.

Sent on 06/18/2011

Taryn · Married on 04/22/2011

Vicki was FABULOUS! She did such an excellent job and really delivered on every detail of the florals and decor. She was so easy to work with. The quality of the flowers was exceptional. I would recommend her to anyone in the area for your special event. I hope to work with her again for another event in the future.
    Taryn - 4/22/11 @ LMEC

Sent on 05/15/2011

Adam · Married on 03/20/2011

Vicki was great!!! The flowers looked perfect at the wedding. We had several different types of flowers and she made them all look great. I would recommend her to other couples and have. Great job Vicki!!!

Sent on 03/29/2011

Katrina · Married on 02/05/2011

Vicki was absolutely incredible and far exceeded my expecations! Flowers were one of the most important part of my wedding and she helped incorporate them better than I could have even imagined. Everything was on time, gorgeous and she was in and out in no time with no hassle or questions.

Not only was the decor wonderful, but she really helped me find my flower vision - I didn't know exactly what I wanted until she went through tons of magazines and photos with me. She definitely helped match our personalities and themes with the centerpieces and decor. =)

Sent on 02/21/2011

Anna · Married on 11/29/2010

Vicki does an amazing job with flowers! She was recommended to me by Shannon at Big City Catering and I was very impressed. She can take a small budget and turn it into a beautiful work of art! She is very sweet and easy to work with. She will be completely up front and honest with you about what flowers are available during your month and how much the cost of everything is. She is very responsive to emails and phone calls and lets you add whatever you want to the decor. I found my own ribbons and crystals and sent them too her and she incorporated them beautifully in the arrangements! :-)

Sent on 12/10/2010

Nikisha · Married on 11/13/2010

Vicki is an amazing florist! I had just a few short months to plan a rather large wedding with very few ideas. Based on my color scheme and an idea about a tall branch, Vicki created beautiful floral decor for our wedding. I was so in love with my bouquet that I had it preserved so that I can look at it for years to come. Thanks Vicki!

Sent on 01/10/2011

Katelyn · Married on 10/08/2010

Wonderful! I cannot say enough about the flowers, they completely exceeded our expectations. Vicki was very easy to work with and made sure she double checked our order a few days before the wedding. When I saw the flowers I was shocked, they were much more beautiful than I EVER expected. She is wonderful to work with and I am SO glad that we went with her! Thanks, Vicki!

Sent on 10/12/2010
  • Future Mrs.

Kimberly · Married on 10/03/2010

The flowers were absolutely AMAZING!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    Vicki was fantastic I told her what I wanted and what I saw in my head and she totally provided that plus more. I was so worried because flowers was one of the most important things to me, and I am so horrible at describing things. But Vicki eased my fears and showed me a example and after that I did not worry about the flowers. I got so many complements at the reception everyone LOVED the centerpieces. I would 100% recommenced her.

Sent on 10/18/2010

Leigh A. · Married on 08/07/2010

I could go on ALL day about how great Vicki did with my wedding flowers. This was the only vendor that way beyond exceeded my expectations. The flowers were gorgeous, on time, and better than I imagined. She was also a joy to work with during the sales part of everything. She was creative and efficient. I loved working with Peddles!

Sent on 08/25/2010

Patricia · Married on 08/07/2010

I love Vicki From Peddles, she did such a great job. I had no idea what the flowers names were but she went with my color theme and I was so amazed.

Sent on 10/07/2010

Viviana · Married on 06/19/2010

Vicki did an awesome job with ALL of my wedding flowers. They were all beautiful!And she got every detail I requested.
    When she came to deliver my ceremony floral she even offered to decorate my arbour with tulle she had on hand. And, wow!!, it made such a difference... it made my dad's carpentry look even more beautiful. I have gotten many compliments on my flowers... as did my brother who also hired her for his wedding earlier this year.

Sent on 06/30/2010

Ashley · Married on 06/12/2010

Vicki was amazing to work with. She is such a sweet person to work with! Her vision plus your vision makes your desired result so much more enhanced. She is so creative. She takes a picture or an idea and makes it reality! My wedding was beautiful. I would recommend Vicki to anyone!

Sent on 07/06/2010

Virmari · Married on 05/23/2010

The best service, amazing results!!!

Sent on 06/02/2010
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/22/2010

Vicky went out of her way to work with our tiny budget. And the flowers were gorgeous. She is very easy to work with and I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 05/24/2010

Brooke · Married on 05/08/2010

Vicki did a wonderful job on our flowers. She was very down to earth and very helpful. She created the exact floral pieces that I wanted. She did a great job!

Sent on 06/09/2010

Kendra · Married on 03/14/2010

Vicki was such a joy to work with and the end result was amazingly beautiful! She also really worked with me to get the most out of my flower budget by allowing me to re-use much of my ceremony decorations in the centerpieces for the reception.

Sent on 08/20/2010

Jenn · Married on 03/07/2010

Vicki was great to work with. We met one time and went over my flower arrangements. She was very helpful since I don't know anything about flowers. I told her we wanted white roses and some sort of blue flowers (my sister got married a few months before and her flowers were also blue, so I wanted something different of course). She was able to find beautiful blue delphiniums that matched our cornflower blue. We asked her to come early with the flowers since we would be doing some pictures before the ceremony. She was very accommodating and was there before we were. The bouquets and centerpeices were absolutely beautiful. Understated elegance, which is exactly what we were looking for.

Sent on 03/21/2010
  • F

Ana · Married on 02/27/2010

I absolutely loved my flowers! She was very sweet and knew what I wanted! If you go with Vicky you can't go wrong!

Sent on 06/29/2010

Aishah · Married on 01/30/2010

Everything turned out great. Did not want to use a florest since they can cost so much but once I found peddles I could not resist. They were the cheapest by far and the quality was amazing.

Sent on 02/19/2010
  • seg368

Stacey · Married on 01/16/2010

Vicki at Peddles was amazing. In one meeting she got my vision and provided it 10 fold on my wedding day!!

Sent on 02/02/2010

Rachael · Married on 11/21/2009

Vicki was the first and ONLY florist I met with. She was so easy to work with, even though I was on a tight budget and had no real idea of what I wanted. There is something about her that you just know you can trust. I gave her only the vaguest ideas (fall colors, and I like lillies), and she managed to create the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen. My jaw dropped when I saw them! They were bright and looked amazing in pictures. For what she charged me, I got SO much!! I will recommend her to anyone without hesitation.

Sent on 12/08/2009

Jessica · Married on 11/14/2009

Our flowers were just lovely! Vicki is a sweetheart! People commented over our centerpieces constantly at the reception. She took our initial vision and made it even better.

Her prices are extremely reasonable. I had gone to one of the very popular florists in town before I met with Vicki, and was completely disheartened by what he said he could do with my floral budget. So when I met with Vicki, and she was able to do SO much more, and at even a lower cost than he had quoted, I nearly fell out of my chair.

My bouquet was perfect. It was exactly what I'd imagined. Everything was wonderful on the day of the wedding. Vicki is truly an amazing florist and a great vendor! I've already given her number to a friend of mine who recently got engaged.

Sent on 11/18/2009