Peddles Reviews

Peddles 2
Peddles 3

Anna · Married on 11/24/2018

Absolutely stunning!

Vicki created one of the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen.. it fit our theme exactly and was exactly what I wanted. Her centerpieces and decorations for the arch were truly breathtaking.

Michelle Digioia · Married on 10/20/2018

Outstanding service and beautiful flowers!!

We used Peddles for our daughter's October, 2018 wedding and were extremely pleased with all aspects of our relationship. Vicki was easy to work with, responded quickly to phone calls and emails and had great suggestions for making our floral choices affordable. When schedule conflicts arose with the church, Vicki handled the situation without involving us at all. With all that we were trying to coordinate near the wedding, that was extremely helpful and appreciated.

• Sherilyn

Sherilyn · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

Vicki is the absolute best!!! I contacted her in a panic when our original florist canceled and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was quick to respond to questions, thorough in everything she did, and created the most beautiful arrangements. We received compliments all night on the gorgeous centerpieces and everyone especially loved the beautiful flowers she did for the ceremony and our bouquets. Everything looked wonderful. I came to her with a last minute change with the arch the day before the wedding and she accommodated no problem. She was wonderful to work with and by showing her a couple pictures I saved from Pinterest, she created the most wonderful bouquets and flower arrangements. I cannot recommend her enough. Thank you so much Vicki!!!

Peddles 4
  • Marisol

Marisol · Married on 06/24/2018

This florist did both my sisters bouquets for
    Their wedding so I knew quality and price was great. I sent a picture of what’s a I would
    Like which was very different and man did Vickie deliver. My flowers were gorgeous and delivered on time to my venue; they also lasted long after the wedding. Beautiful beautiful!

Peddles 5
    Peddles 6

Jenna · Married on 06/22/2018

I am so impressed with the bouquets that Vicki provided for my wedding, they were more perfect than I could have ever imagined. I swear she made a replica of exactly what I showed her off Pinterest. Vicki was so sweet the entire planning process and I am so happy with my decision to choose Peddles as my florist. Thank you Vicki!!!

Jenn · Married on 10/08/2017

I worked with Vicki remotely for my Disney wedding in October and she was fantastic. It was very easy communicating with her, she had some fantastic suggestions for my bouquet and she completely delivered. The flowers were gorgeous, I and my bridesmaids got compliments all night! I highly recommend working with her.

Katie · Married on 05/28/2017

Vicki was wonderful and she did a phenomenal job on our flowers! She was flexible in using my vases and really took the time to get to know my vision! Even though there was a little mix up with our "petals to throw", Vicki herself came to the rescue to deliver them! All of my guests were commenting on how beautiful they were! Also she added gardenias to my flower crown which was very meaningful to me since it was my deceased grandmothers favorite flower. Smelling the gardenia throughout the day meant so much to me.

Also, we donated them the next day to the Ronald McDonald House and they were so appreciative and complimentary of Vicki's work!

s · Married on 04/08/2017

Vicki was amazing! She outdid our expectations! The flowers were so important to my daughter (the Bride) and she was thrilled with all of them! I feel like Vicki really listened to what she wanted and nailed it! Her prices were considerably less than two other florists we checked into but the quality could not have been any better!

Robyn · Married on 04/07/2017

I found Vicki after posting about wedding florist recommendations on Facebook. She worked within my budget and pinterest inspiration photos and everything turned out better than I could have imagined. We did DIY centerpieces with empty craft beer bottles as opposed to traditional vases and Vicki was so accommodating when I picked up the stems a few days prior to the wedding. She also made herself available to me so I could have some samples to mock up our table centerpieces. As a bride who knows little to nothing about flowers, I knew I was in good hands with Peddles. Thank you for making my wedding vision a reality!

Kelly · Married on 02/25/2017

Vicki from the beginning was very easy to work with. We had sort of a complicated task, which was making every centerpiece different (we had every table a different Disney couple with different details), and she delivered!! Her arrangements were gorgeous, and the quality was great.

Jessica · Married on 01/21/2017

Vicki was amazing! I had two consultations with her and she was very accommodating and helped me stay within my desired budget. The flowers for my wedding day were beautiful along with my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquet, she really helped me utilize my flowers for both the ceremony and reception so nothing went to waste. Her pricing was super reasonable and she had many suggestions on how to get the best value for your money. Thank you Vicki for making my wedding amazing!!

Candice · Married on 12/10/2016

Vicki is AMAZING!! She is so easy to talk to and work with. She is so very knowledgeable about flowers and the best way to present them. She takes her time and really listens to what you want. Our day of flowers were stunning!! We also had our ceremony aisle lined with vases filled with water and floating candles provided by Vicki and it was just absolutely amazing!! She even texted me the morning of the wedding as she was making the flowers, which was much appreciated!
    The only thing I was slightly bummed out about was they were supposed to attach a holder for my flowers on the sweetheart table which they forgot, but it wasn't a big deal.
    If your in need of the most a,among florist, look no farther!!! 5++++

Myrrhinie · Married on 12/10/2016

Vicki is so wonderful to work with and so easy going. I really enjoyed laying out my vision with her and she was very flexible when we had to make changes (even at the last minute). The prices are very reasonable and the quality of the work and the actual flowers are outstanding. Vicki did a mockup of one of my centerpieces and allowed me to stop by her shop and tell her what I liked and what needed to change; she even repainted some of the vases she was going to use to match my colors. On the day of my wedding I got pictures of the final products before delivery just to make sure they were exactly what I was expecting. All of my guests were in awe of my beautiful tables, all thanks to Vicki!

Kristin · Married on 12/03/2016

Vicki is amazing and really knows floral! I walked in to an initial meeting with her not really knowing what I wanted, and she walked me through a decision-making process, assessed my style, and ended up making everything look amazing! I did a bridal floral halo, and she totally nailed it, even though I didn't give her a huge amount of description. I was ecstatic when I walked into my venue and saw everything that she had done!

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2016

I researched several florists and then I found Peddles, thanks to a friend referral. Vicky was great to work with and very affordable. She knew exactly the vision I was going for and was able to create beautiful bouquets and center pieces for our wedding. Highly recommend!

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/08/2016

Thank you, Vicki, for providing affordable yet elegant flowers for my wedding at the Waldorf Astoria on 10/8/16. She went above and beyond to do exactly what I asked and then some. For example, I wanted a large bridal bouquet with little greenery and she made it extra big and even sent me a picture of it the morning of my wedding! So special!

Vicki is one of the BEST vendors that I hired for my wedding. I had a vision, but had a really hard time figuring out how that vision translated into flowers. Vicki helped me figure that out. She sat down with me and went through every piece of my wedding and showed me flower after flower until we figured it out together. My guests are still talking about how beautiful the flowers at my wedding were. I had flowers everywhere, even a flower crown! I am so happy I hired Vicki. The value is unreal and you won't find this type of service/value anywhere else.

Brittany · Married on 03/25/2016

Vicki, from Peddles, did the most amazing job on our wedding flowers! I am so glad I was recommended to book her. She gave me exactly what I asked for and for a great price!! I could not stop staring at our centerpiece arrangements she made. They were gorgeous and so was all the bouquets! I highly recommend booking Peddles for any event.

Vickie is amazing at what she does. We gave her a vision and she executed it beautifully with gorgeous flowers within our price range.

Morgan · Married on 11/14/2015

Vicki's arrangements were GORGEOUS. We couldn't have asked for anything more beautiful. We had a tight budget and wanted to use flowers from our rehearsal dinner and ceremony at our reception. They still looked fresh and perfect on day 2. Vicki was so accommodating, she even set up the flowers for the rehearsal and picked them back up to bring to the reception the next day since we had no where to keep them. I couldn't be more pleased with how they came out. We sent her many many pictures since I lived out of state and couldn't ever get a meeting set up with my busy schedule when I was in town and everything came out better than we could have imagined. I wasn't sure how things were gonna be when I showed up to the wedding but I couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised. She is so sweet and we didn't have to worry about a thing which is exactly what you need on your wedding day. Perfect!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Peddles's reply:

Thank you Morgan for the great review - wishing you a long and blessed marriage :)

Deana · Married on 10/15/2015

I found all of our vendors based on other reviews and it was the smartest thing I could have done. Vicki was awesome! I had no idea what I wanted when it came to flowers other then I wanted different shades of purple to match the color scheme. On our first meeting Vicki gave me different types of flowers to choose from that would come in purple, she took time to go through lots of pictures until we found something I was going to be happy with. We met again when the wedding was closer just to confirm everything and to make sure I still liked the flowers we selected. I asked for her opinion on a lot of things; using smaller roses for mother corsages instead of one big rose and flowers for the cake; I could not be happier with how everything turned out. The flowers were beautiful, the perfect colors to match the theme. She has competitive pricing and was great to work with!

Sally · Married on 10/10/2015

Vicky McCullough is an extremely talented florist. The flowers and arrangements she provided for our daughter's wedding were stunning. Her prices are very reasonable. We are so happy that we used Peddles for this very special occasion!

kim · Married on 08/15/2015

I made the right choice in going with Peddles. Vicki was wonderful to work with, the flowers were amazing. I recommend Peddles to anyone looking for a great wedding florist. She was professional, flexible and very easy to work with. And every other vendor I worked with, the venue, the bakery, the coordinator, had ALL worked with Vicki before and had amazing things to say about her! I knew I could relax and let her handle the details. Thank you Vicki for your patience and your gorgeous arrangements!

• User5206257 · 2+ years ago

Vicki was absolutely amazing. My guest were in shock how beautiful my flowers came out. From the centerpieces, to the church decor I asked for extra large and over the top, she gave me exactly that. My bouquet was perfect and got so many compliments about it. I would highly recommend Vicki to anyone looking to get a lot for a great price.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Peddles's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you and your honey :)
    Wishing you a long and happy marriage!!