Peddles Reviews

Peddles 5
Peddles 6

Richelle Hayes · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Best Florist in Town

Vicki has such a great eye for design and super easy to work with. She’s very professional and has great creative ideas because she really knows flowers. She has every detail to make your wedding beautiful including arbors, garland, aisle petals and everything else for the wedding. Flowers make me happy and Vicki made it extra special for my wedding 3/23/19 in The Springs.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Ca. Cc · Married on 07/07/2019

Beautiful with outstanding customer service

Planning a wedding in Orlando when the beide lives in LA and Mother of the bride lives in NY could be very difficult. But Vicki is the person you can count on to understand your vision, deliver exactly what you hoped for (actually more than you hoped for). Not only were the bouquets, centerpieces etc. perfect, she stayed and helped us with some other floral items we were attempting to create for the aisle seats. We search the internet and read the reviews which led us to Peddles. Lucky us!!!! Although we had never met in person or seen her creations in person, we felt she was perfect for us- and she was! If you want an absolutely beautiful wedding and a professional dependable florist, go with Vicki at Peddles!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Peddles 7

Peddles's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. I was so honored to be a part of your special day.
    I wish Meredith a long and happy marriage :)

elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2019

Her skills are phenomenal

Vicki is amazing!!! And does she deliver a vision!!! Wow! I can’t tell you how happy I was with what she did for our wedding!!! It surpassed what we envisioned!!! Extremely professional!!!! Absolutely loved her

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Peddles 8
    Peddles 9

Peddles's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Elizabeth. You and Aziz were a pleasure to work with. I wish you many happy years together
  • Yahaira

Yahaira · Married on 04/12/2019

Vicki was great.

We can't thank enough Vicki for making our wedding day truly amazing with her beautiful flowers. She went far beyond my expectations and provided excellent professionalism and she really cared to listen for what I wanted.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Yahaira
    Thanks for taking the time to give me a review.
    It means so much to me to get the feedback. You were a pleasure to work with and I hope to continue as your florist for all of your life events that could use a little flower love.
    Wishing you a long and blissful marriage.
    Vicki ❤️

Rebekah Timmel · Married on 02/23/2019

February wedding florals, amazing end result

I could not be more pleased with the beautiful florals Vicki created for my February wedding. She went above and beyond to capture my exact vision for my wedding florals and best of all got peonies for my bridal bouquet. Vicki created stunning centerpieces for the reception tables, made a beautiful rose garland for our welcome sign, and assembled the most adorable flower crowns for my junior bridesmaid and flower girl! Thank you for making my dream come true, Vicki!! I will be recommending you to everyone in the future!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Thanks so much Rebekah.
    I can't wait to see the pics.
    You and your mom were a treat to work with

Anna · Married on 11/24/2018

Absolutely stunning!

Vicki created one of the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen.. it fit our theme exactly and was exactly what I wanted. Her centerpieces and decorations for the arch were truly breathtaking.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Michelle Digioia · Married on 10/20/2018

Outstanding service and beautiful flowers!!

We used Peddles for our daughter's October, 2018 wedding and were extremely pleased with all aspects of our relationship. Vicki was easy to work with, responded quickly to phone calls and emails and had great suggestions for making our floral choices affordable. When schedule conflicts arose with the church, Vicki handled the situation without involving us at all. With all that we were trying to coordinate near the wedding, that was extremely helpful and appreciated.

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Sherilyn

Sherilyn · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

Vicki is the absolute best!!! I contacted her in a panic when our original florist canceled and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was quick to respond to questions, thorough in everything she did, and created the most beautiful arrangements. We received compliments all night on the gorgeous centerpieces and everyone especially loved the beautiful flowers she did for the ceremony and our bouquets. Everything looked wonderful. I came to her with a last minute change with the arch the day before the wedding and she accommodated no problem. She was wonderful to work with and by showing her a couple pictures I saved from Pinterest, she created the most wonderful bouquets and flower arrangements. I cannot recommend her enough. Thank you so much Vicki!!!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Peddles 10
  • Marisol

Marisol · Married on 06/24/2018

This florist did both my sisters bouquets for
    Their wedding so I knew quality and price was great. I sent a picture of what’s a I would
    Like which was very different and man did Vickie deliver. My flowers were gorgeous and delivered on time to my venue; they also lasted long after the wedding. Beautiful beautiful!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Peddles 11
    Peddles 12

Jenna · Married on 06/22/2018

I am so impressed with the bouquets that Vicki provided for my wedding, they were more perfect than I could have ever imagined. I swear she made a replica of exactly what I showed her off Pinterest. Vicki was so sweet the entire planning process and I am so happy with my decision to choose Peddles as my florist. Thank you Vicki!!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Jenn · Married on 10/08/2017

I worked with Vicki remotely for my Disney wedding in October and she was fantastic. It was very easy communicating with her, she had some fantastic suggestions for my bouquet and she completely delivered. The flowers were gorgeous, I and my bridesmaids got compliments all night! I highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Katie · Married on 05/28/2017

Vicki was wonderful and she did a phenomenal job on our flowers! She was flexible in using my vases and really took the time to get to know my vision! Even though there was a little mix up with our "petals to throw", Vicki herself came to the rescue to deliver them! All of my guests were commenting on how beautiful they were! Also she added gardenias to my flower crown which was very meaningful to me since it was my deceased grandmothers favorite flower. Smelling the gardenia throughout the day meant so much to me.

Also, we donated them the next day to the Ronald McDonald House and they were so appreciative and complimentary of Vicki's work!

Sent on 06/14/2017

s · Married on 04/08/2017

Vicki was amazing! She outdid our expectations! The flowers were so important to my daughter (the Bride) and she was thrilled with all of them! I feel like Vicki really listened to what she wanted and nailed it! Her prices were considerably less than two other florists we checked into but the quality could not have been any better!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Robyn · Married on 04/07/2017

I found Vicki after posting about wedding florist recommendations on Facebook. She worked within my budget and pinterest inspiration photos and everything turned out better than I could have imagined. We did DIY centerpieces with empty craft beer bottles as opposed to traditional vases and Vicki was so accommodating when I picked up the stems a few days prior to the wedding. She also made herself available to me so I could have some samples to mock up our table centerpieces. As a bride who knows little to nothing about flowers, I knew I was in good hands with Peddles. Thank you for making my wedding vision a reality!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Kelly · Married on 02/25/2017

Vicki from the beginning was very easy to work with. We had sort of a complicated task, which was making every centerpiece different (we had every table a different Disney couple with different details), and she delivered!! Her arrangements were gorgeous, and the quality was great.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Jessica · Married on 01/21/2017

Vicki was amazing! I had two consultations with her and she was very accommodating and helped me stay within my desired budget. The flowers for my wedding day were beautiful along with my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquet, she really helped me utilize my flowers for both the ceremony and reception so nothing went to waste. Her pricing was super reasonable and she had many suggestions on how to get the best value for your money. Thank you Vicki for making my wedding amazing!!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Candice · Married on 12/10/2016

Vicki is AMAZING!! She is so easy to talk to and work with. She is so very knowledgeable about flowers and the best way to present them. She takes her time and really listens to what you want. Our day of flowers were stunning!! We also had our ceremony aisle lined with vases filled with water and floating candles provided by Vicki and it was just absolutely amazing!! She even texted me the morning of the wedding as she was making the flowers, which was much appreciated!
    The only thing I was slightly bummed out about was they were supposed to attach a holder for my flowers on the sweetheart table which they forgot, but it wasn't a big deal.
    If your in need of the most a,among florist, look no farther!!! 5++++

Sent on 12/31/2016

Myrrhinie · Married on 12/10/2016

Vicki is so wonderful to work with and so easy going. I really enjoyed laying out my vision with her and she was very flexible when we had to make changes (even at the last minute). The prices are very reasonable and the quality of the work and the actual flowers are outstanding. Vicki did a mockup of one of my centerpieces and allowed me to stop by her shop and tell her what I liked and what needed to change; she even repainted some of the vases she was going to use to match my colors. On the day of my wedding I got pictures of the final products before delivery just to make sure they were exactly what I was expecting. All of my guests were in awe of my beautiful tables, all thanks to Vicki!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Kristin · Married on 12/03/2016

Vicki is amazing and really knows floral! I walked in to an initial meeting with her not really knowing what I wanted, and she walked me through a decision-making process, assessed my style, and ended up making everything look amazing! I did a bridal floral halo, and she totally nailed it, even though I didn't give her a huge amount of description. I was ecstatic when I walked into my venue and saw everything that she had done!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2016

I researched several florists and then I found Peddles, thanks to a friend referral. Vicky was great to work with and very affordable. She knew exactly the vision I was going for and was able to create beautiful bouquets and center pieces for our wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/05/2016
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/08/2016

Thank you, Vicki, for providing affordable yet elegant flowers for my wedding at the Waldorf Astoria on 10/8/16. She went above and beyond to do exactly what I asked and then some. For example, I wanted a large bridal bouquet with little greenery and she made it extra big and even sent me a picture of it the morning of my wedding! So special!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Vicki is one of the BEST vendors that I hired for my wedding. I had a vision, but had a really hard time figuring out how that vision translated into flowers. Vicki helped me figure that out. She sat down with me and went through every piece of my wedding and showed me flower after flower until we figured it out together. My guests are still talking about how beautiful the flowers at my wedding were. I had flowers everywhere, even a flower crown! I am so happy I hired Vicki. The value is unreal and you won't find this type of service/value anywhere else.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Brittany · Married on 03/25/2016

Vicki, from Peddles, did the most amazing job on our wedding flowers! I am so glad I was recommended to book her. She gave me exactly what I asked for and for a great price!! I could not stop staring at our centerpiece arrangements she made. They were gorgeous and so was all the bouquets! I highly recommend booking Peddles for any event.

Sent on 04/10/2016

Vickie is amazing at what she does. We gave her a vision and she executed it beautifully with gorgeous flowers within our price range.

Sent on 01/15/2016