Peary Photography Reviews

Peary Photography 5
Peary Photography 6
Peary Photography 7

Kristina · Married on 04/22/2016

There are so many things to say, but I'll start with the fact that Bill, Karen, and Allie were extremely quick to respond and answer questions even from the beginning, which was very reassuring. They went above and beyond to learn who all of our family/wedding party were and called us by name the day of the wedding. They gave us tips/advice about what we should do for our wedding day that we never would have thought of. I knew that they would be great as our wedding venue recommended them, and throughout the whole planning process we felt so stress-free and comfortable. And of course, the pictures were wonderful (not that I am qualified to give an opinion about photography quality). Both our engagement and wedding photos came back to us extremely quickly and we love every single one of them.

Sent on 05/08/2016

Timea · Married on 04/21/2016

Bill was amazing to work with. Very professional, quickly responded to all of our questions, and went out of his way to make our day extra special and provide us with beautiful photographs. His team was great and we are looking forward to using Peary Photography for future events.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Tina · Married on 04/16/2016

Great photos! Bill & Karen made taking photos fun and pain free!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Chris · Married on 04/10/2016

Bill was amazing, loved his energy and all I can say is the photos speak for themselves.
    If we had to do it all over again Peary and specifically Bill would be our first and only choice.

When our own family comes later we will definitely go back for family photos

Sent on 04/20/2016

Lisa · Married on 04/09/2016

Bill was just great! He has photographed several events at our wedding venue, so he knew the best areas to shoot pictures. He went above and beyond photography and made sure our wedding ran smoothly and helped us make the best use of our time. The pictures he took are lovely and artistic - we have many to treasure for years to come!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Bill has a great eye for photography and is very fun to work with. We couldn't have picked a better photographer for our Chapel Dulcinea elopement.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Amy · Married on 03/25/2016

The Peary Family really took the time to get to know our family prior to our wedding which was one of the big reasons we choose them. They really care about you and get to know you - I think this is one of the reasons they were able to capture our special day the way they did. We have cried with joy over and over every time we have watch our slide show. They did such a great job that we hired them for our youngest daughter's graduation picture ... we plan to use them in future for all of our family's memorable moments

Sent on 04/15/2016

Lauren · Married on 03/19/2016

Loved Peary Photography! They captured all the shots I dreamed about! Easy to work with.

Sent on 04/14/2016

Jen · Married on 03/17/2016

Being from out of town, we didn't meet Bill until the day of our wedding. Allie was such a pleasure to work with during the planning phase. On our wedding day, Bill did a fantastic job with coordinating our photos and wrangling our family together. You could tell that he had studied our family relationships and had a good idea of who everyone was and how to group us together. He was fantastic with the little ones who can be difficult to have stand still for photos. We ordered the slideshow set to music from them which was a perfect way to share the photos with our friends and family and when we watch it ourselves, it is a great reminder of our special day. The photos turned out fantastic and the Peary team was so great to work with and pretty reasonably priced compared to others.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Anna · Married on 03/13/2016

Bill and Allie were amazing! They answered all our questions, and even connected us the absolute perfect florist for our wedding venue. Bill wrangled family and friends for group photos with ease, and he was able to accommodate some special photo requests we had. Each and every photo was beautiful - I seriously can't pick my favorite! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture the day!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Ariel · Married on 03/10/2016

Bill was absolutely amazing! He showed up early, and he was great about directing people and giving helpful instruction. The pictures are incredible. I couldn't be happier with the results!

Sent on 03/14/2016

I would recommend Peary Photography to anyone! Bill was awesome at helping to direct everyone for the pictures and knew the best angles to shoot from. He really made everything so easy and perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 03/17/2016

Jamie · Married on 02/14/2016

I loved having Bill as my wedding photographer! Having never met the photographer since I traveled from Chicago to Austin for my wedding I was a little bit nervous, but Bill was amazing! I loved my photos, and was so happy with how they turned out. I have gotten tons of compliments on them and I could not be more happier.

Sent on 02/25/2016
  • Terra

Terra · Married on 02/13/2016

Bill and Karen… where to start? If you are looking for people who are genuinely sweet, caring, funny people who make will your photography session easy and fun this is who you should go with. They were so great to work with. I gave them an idea of what I wanted for our engagement pictures and they knew the perfect places to go. I don’t think I’ve ever laughed as much with people who I barley knew. They were able to keep the mood fun and not to mention they are pretty adorable themselves. The day of the wedding they came in, gave hugs, and started getting ready. They spoke with my family and friends which helped everyone fell so comfortable. This is a must have trait in people who are going to be apart of such a big day. My parents went on and on about how much fun Bill & Karen were. The photo booth. Do it! Definitely the biggest “bang for our buck” of our wedding. It was such a hit. They were very quick to get our pictures out after the wedding. All of our photo sessions were wonderful and we LOVE the pictures. The worst part is trying to decide which ones to print because we love so many of them. Being a preferred vendor of Memory Lane was amazing. They have shot there before and knew the area so well that we weren’t searching for places to take pictures. I really do adore them and highly recommend them if you are looking for an amazing photography team!

Sent on 03/14/2016

Emily · Married on 02/04/2016

We loved working with Peary Photography! Bill was wonderful and we are thrilled with our photos!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Great photographers, so personable, easy to work with and a great family business. Loved my pictures!!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Jenny · Married on 12/30/2015

Would your photographer stand on an ant pile to capture the best photo of the day??? We can not say enough amazing things about the Peary family. Our photos and experience was 110 percent perfect. I never even expected that a photographer could provide such an awesome experience. From all the details with Allie and Karen to the day of when Bill arrived and just made our day so much fun. We can't imagine a better experience. Our guest all loved him and his work as well. Also a huge bonus out photos came back fast as well! Book him now!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Regina · Married on 12/26/2015

From my initial interaction with Peary Photography, I knew I would be in good hands. Allie was extremely responsive, and informative in all of our communications. On my wedding day, Bill blew me away. He put my family and I at ease from the moment he arrived, and ensured that the morning went exactly as planned. His familiarity with Chapel Dulcinea was a definite advantage, as he was able to not only capture some amazing shots on a cloudy day, but he also helped to serve as our unofficial wedding coordinator, simply by making sure everyone was in the right spot at the right time. Our pictures turned out amazing! I would definitely use Peary Photography again.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Brittany · Married on 11/22/2015

Bill was absolutely amazing! Not only did he take amazing photos he made sure my wedding day ran smoothly. So happy we had an opportunity to work with Peary Photography

Sent on 01/03/2016

Katherine · Married on 11/16/2015

Absolutely loved Bill Peary!!! He knows the Chapel Dulcinea venue so well and really helped coordinate the ceremony too!! It rained on our special day, but he rolled with it - even providing a white umbrella!! He was patient and suggested many beautiful poses and backgrounds. We are excited to see the final product!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Kathy · Married on 11/16/2015

Bill not only took great photos but even helped with our wedding event. It rained on our day and he even had a beautiful white umbrella! He was patient and kind dealing with our four young children and other guests.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Danielle · Married on 11/14/2015

Peary Photography was absolutely amazing on our wedding day. From quadruple checking my hair to helping me carry my dress there wasn't anything they didn't do. Bill is truly passionate about his work and his creativity shines. All of the pictures came out completely original and amazing. The photo booth pictures are hilarious and the slideshow Bill put together was incredible. Peary Photography exceeded all of my expectations and then some.

Sent on 01/30/2016

Carolyn · Married on 10/31/2015

Bill and Karen were absolutely wonderful! They arrived on time and began taking photos immediately. They were friendly and welcoming and pleasure to work with! We got our pictures back within a month of our wedding date and we couldn't have been any happier. They were all stunning! Thank you to Peary Photography for capturing each moment on our special day!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Corinne · Married on 10/17/2015

First off, I want to tell you how impressed everyone was with your professionalism and ability to help above and beyond what we expected. You guys treated us so well and I was at so much ease in your presence. I've had photography done before and sometimes it felt akward or I felt nervous. But you guys made everything feel so natural and I didn't even notice you were there most of the time! I'm so happy with choosing you guys to capture our special day, I can never articulate just how grateful we were to have you guys here. Your enthusiasm and pure joy of doing your jobs simply made us feel great about all of it in turn. I just received the pictures and I am blown away by the quality of each and every one. I continuously caught myself thinking- how did they capture that moment? How did they think of that? I just love them. In the future when we have children, I am definitely choosing them to do our photography. They have a customer in us for life, and they feel just like family. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Robin · Married on 10/16/2015

Bill was our photographer for our wedding. He was absolutely amazing. He was our wedding facilitator although I never thought much about that part of our wedding...got everyone where they needed to be at the right time in a very polite manner (we were at Chapel Dulcinea on a tight window).

We live out of state and just got their name from someone else. We never met them until the day of our wedding in Austin.

We have just received the link to our photos yesterday and I must say, they are BEAUTIFUL. He knows what he's doing and its obvious that he loves what he's doing too! We highly recommend Peary Photography.

Sent on 11/05/2015