Peary Photography Reviews

Peary Photography 5
Peary Photography 6
Peary Photography 7

Hannah · Married on 07/01/2016

Wonderful experience in every way! Peary Photography captured amazing photos that really spoke to who each of us was as an individual and as a couple. They had unique ideas for photos and you could really tell the experience and professionalism they had! I recommend them to anyone looking for a professional photographer!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Marina · Married on 06/30/2016

Peary Photography was easy to coordinate with leading up to our ceremony at Chapel Dulcinea, and Bill truly made our entire day run smoothly with his expertise and experience working at the venue. We absolutely adore our photographs, and have gotten an excellent response from our friends and family who were not able to attend our wedding but have the chance to share the experience with us through the wonderful pictures. My wife and I would highly recommend Peary Photography for anyone getting married in Austin, especially if you plan to wed at Chapel Dulcinea.

Sent on 07/22/2016

patrick · Married on 06/21/2016

Trae and I had the best experience with Peary Photography. Bill made us feel special, relaxed, and that he was going to capture our wedding ceremony in a way that we could relive the moments over and over. The results were better then we could have expected and the ease with which we have been able to share the pictures with everyone we wanted to by simply forwarding the link has been great. We met Bill through Spike Gillespie, our officiant, and they worked so well together. The cost was on point for our budget and if you are in search for a great photographer for your wedding day, please consider Peary Photography. In my opinion, you will not be disappointed that you did! Patrick Claymore and Trae Whitt.

Christy · Married on 06/14/2016

They're like family! So fun, creative and thoughtful

Jan · Married on 06/14/2016

Bill and Karen Peary took beautiful pictures that captured the spirit of each event. They were positive and fun to be around. We highly recommend them for any occasion.

Terri · Married on 06/14/2016

We Loved working with Peary Photography. Bill and Karen felt like family and fit right in with our fun group. Their work is top notch and amazing. We are so very pleased with all our wedding photos. We highly recommend Peary Photography.

Sent on 07/16/2016

Courtney · Married on 06/04/2016

We met Bill and Karen at a bridal expo in Austin and loved them right from the get go. They did our engagement photos, my bridals and our wedding day and photo booth. They are professional, responsive and welcoming. They made us feel comfortable throughout the whole process. On the day of our wedding, they were so helpful in seemlessly keeping the day moving. They got pictures of all the details, all of our group photos and a ton of candids. My whole family raved about how much Bill and Karen fit in, how much their experience paid off and how they captured all of the important moments but never got in the way. Josh and I would recommend Bill and Karen to anyone. Thanks also to Allie for helping me on the day of my bridals. It truly was wonderful to work with you all. On top of all of that, we got our wedding photos, al 1,000+, back within 3 weeks of the wedding. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/10/2016

George · Married on 05/22/2016

My daughter's wedding took place in the hill country of Austin, Texas. Bill and his wife did the photography. I don't do many reviews for anything, but I feel compelled to do one in this case. I have been a photography enthusiast for decades, so I recognize good work when I see it. Not only were the photos superb, but the locations, angles and other qualities were even better. Bill and his wife were unobtrusive, but they got all the shots they needed and then some. Their personalities and ability to put everyone at ease were remarkable, which contributed to truly great photos. Thank you to the Peary team for a wonderful shoot. It will help us remember the wedding fondly for years to come.

Sent on 06/12/2016
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 05/21/2016

What can I say about Bill and Karen? There are no words. We knew we loved them when they did our engagement photos on what turned out to be a very rainy day (much to my dismay), and the photos turned out absolutely stunning. Their daughter Allie even helped me pick out which outfit would look best on camera. We had never had professional photos taken and had no idea what we were doing, and they made everything feel so comfortable and natural. At our wedding, they did not disappoint. Everyone commented on how nice they were, how efficient they were with getting photos done, how much fun they seemed to have with us, and that photography was clearly their passion. They truly went above and beyond for us, not at all afraid to get down in the mud to get some amazing shots. We only saw a quick peek at the photos taken on the camera, but I have no doubt that when we get everything back, the photos will be pure magic. I CANNOT recommend them enough!! Incredible value for what you're paying!!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Tammy · Married on 05/07/2016

Bill was so helpful in our service and the images came out wonderful! I can't seem to pick a favorite image. He definitely helped calm my nerves. Since we had not had a rehearsal of any kind we were a bit unsure of what to do when, but Bill was great at directing us so I was perfectly at ease.

Sent on 05/29/2016

Natalie · Married on 05/04/2016

I can't say enough about Bill. He truly is a great person and photographer. He first met us at the Chapel and walked through everything with us and even gave us a helpful check list. From the time we met until after the wedding Bill and his family were professional, helpful and kind. They even helped me come up with an itinerary prior to our wedding! During our ceremony Bill helped coordinate the order of events, it was like having a wedding planner and photographer in one! Bill and his family went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. If I could do it all over again, we would pick Bill as our photographer every time <3

Sent on 05/31/2016

Kristina · Married on 04/22/2016

There are so many things to say, but I'll start with the fact that Bill, Karen, and Allie were extremely quick to respond and answer questions even from the beginning, which was very reassuring. They went above and beyond to learn who all of our family/wedding party were and called us by name the day of the wedding. They gave us tips/advice about what we should do for our wedding day that we never would have thought of. I knew that they would be great as our wedding venue recommended them, and throughout the whole planning process we felt so stress-free and comfortable. And of course, the pictures were wonderful (not that I am qualified to give an opinion about photography quality). Both our engagement and wedding photos came back to us extremely quickly and we love every single one of them.

Sent on 05/08/2016

Timea · Married on 04/21/2016

Bill was amazing to work with. Very professional, quickly responded to all of our questions, and went out of his way to make our day extra special and provide us with beautiful photographs. His team was great and we are looking forward to using Peary Photography for future events.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Tina · Married on 04/16/2016

Great photos! Bill & Karen made taking photos fun and pain free!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Chris · Married on 04/10/2016

Bill was amazing, loved his energy and all I can say is the photos speak for themselves.
    If we had to do it all over again Peary and specifically Bill would be our first and only choice.

When our own family comes later we will definitely go back for family photos

Sent on 04/20/2016

Lisa · Married on 04/09/2016

Bill was just great! He has photographed several events at our wedding venue, so he knew the best areas to shoot pictures. He went above and beyond photography and made sure our wedding ran smoothly and helped us make the best use of our time. The pictures he took are lovely and artistic - we have many to treasure for years to come!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Bill has a great eye for photography and is very fun to work with. We couldn't have picked a better photographer for our Chapel Dulcinea elopement.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Amy · Married on 03/25/2016

The Peary Family really took the time to get to know our family prior to our wedding which was one of the big reasons we choose them. They really care about you and get to know you - I think this is one of the reasons they were able to capture our special day the way they did. We have cried with joy over and over every time we have watch our slide show. They did such a great job that we hired them for our youngest daughter's graduation picture ... we plan to use them in future for all of our family's memorable moments

Sent on 04/15/2016

Lauren · Married on 03/19/2016

Loved Peary Photography! They captured all the shots I dreamed about! Easy to work with.

Sent on 04/14/2016

Jen · Married on 03/17/2016

Being from out of town, we didn't meet Bill until the day of our wedding. Allie was such a pleasure to work with during the planning phase. On our wedding day, Bill did a fantastic job with coordinating our photos and wrangling our family together. You could tell that he had studied our family relationships and had a good idea of who everyone was and how to group us together. He was fantastic with the little ones who can be difficult to have stand still for photos. We ordered the slideshow set to music from them which was a perfect way to share the photos with our friends and family and when we watch it ourselves, it is a great reminder of our special day. The photos turned out fantastic and the Peary team was so great to work with and pretty reasonably priced compared to others.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Anna · Married on 03/13/2016

Bill and Allie were amazing! They answered all our questions, and even connected us the absolute perfect florist for our wedding venue. Bill wrangled family and friends for group photos with ease, and he was able to accommodate some special photo requests we had. Each and every photo was beautiful - I seriously can't pick my favorite! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture the day!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Ariel · Married on 03/10/2016

Bill was absolutely amazing! He showed up early, and he was great about directing people and giving helpful instruction. The pictures are incredible. I couldn't be happier with the results!

Sent on 03/14/2016

I would recommend Peary Photography to anyone! Bill was awesome at helping to direct everyone for the pictures and knew the best angles to shoot from. He really made everything so easy and perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 03/17/2016

Jamie · Married on 02/14/2016

I loved having Bill as my wedding photographer! Having never met the photographer since I traveled from Chicago to Austin for my wedding I was a little bit nervous, but Bill was amazing! I loved my photos, and was so happy with how they turned out. I have gotten tons of compliments on them and I could not be more happier.

Sent on 02/25/2016
  • Terra

Terra · Married on 02/13/2016

Bill and Karen… where to start? If you are looking for people who are genuinely sweet, caring, funny people who make will your photography session easy and fun this is who you should go with. They were so great to work with. I gave them an idea of what I wanted for our engagement pictures and they knew the perfect places to go. I don’t think I’ve ever laughed as much with people who I barley knew. They were able to keep the mood fun and not to mention they are pretty adorable themselves. The day of the wedding they came in, gave hugs, and started getting ready. They spoke with my family and friends which helped everyone fell so comfortable. This is a must have trait in people who are going to be apart of such a big day. My parents went on and on about how much fun Bill & Karen were. The photo booth. Do it! Definitely the biggest “bang for our buck” of our wedding. It was such a hit. They were very quick to get our pictures out after the wedding. All of our photo sessions were wonderful and we LOVE the pictures. The worst part is trying to decide which ones to print because we love so many of them. Being a preferred vendor of Memory Lane was amazing. They have shot there before and knew the area so well that we weren’t searching for places to take pictures. I really do adore them and highly recommend them if you are looking for an amazing photography team!

Sent on 03/14/2016