Peary Photography Reviews

Peary Photography 5
Peary Photography 6
Peary Photography 7

Richard · Married on 06/16/2017

Bill had a level of professionalism that impressed many of our guests. His artistic talents showed in every image he captured of our special day. We are eternally grateful for Bill's photos immortalized our wedding in such a magical way. We intend to recommend his service to family and friends across Texas. Thank you, Bill!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Meghan · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I cannot thank Peary Photography enough for providing us with incredible photos that we will cherish forever. Bill, Karen, and Allie were all so incredible to work with. They were very professional and friendly from the moment we first contacted them, from our engagement photos all the way through to our wedding day. They made us feel at ease for our engagement shoot and made me feel like a princess for my bridal portraits. Bill even set up an inside studio for my bridals because the day we were shooting them, it was crazy windy.

For our wedding day, they felt like part of the family and made sure to capture every moment and detail with effortless beauty. Bill really went out of his way to make sure that our day was special, and went above and beyond from what you would expect from a normal photographer. We highly recommend Peary Photography for any of your life events!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Lyndsee · Married on 06/09/2017

Bill did a great job at capturing our love for each other on our wedding day! His laid back style, kindness, and genuine passion for photography made it easy to smile and be in the moment throughout the time we spent with him. He cleaned off a truck with his pants to make sure we did not get dirty, took pictures in the rain, and dealt with mom's wanting to take pictures. At the end of the ceremony one of my straps broke off of my dress and Bill had a safety pin for me to use immediately after it had happened. The pictures are beautiful and capture our happiness and love (and we received them less than two weeks after our wedding). During the ceremony I never noticed Bill around taking pictures and was shocked when I received the pictures and noticed where he must have been standing.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2017

Bill was so sweet and so fun! He was back and forth taking photos in my husband's room and photos in mine. He got some great shots of every element of our wedding! I was emotional and amazed at how beautiful some of the moments he captured were. I absolutely loved his photos and I am so happy I found peary photography!

Sent on 06/17/2017
  • Y

Yawei · Married on 05/23/2017

All five starts! Peary Photography is very professional for EVERYTHING. Bill took the wedding day photos for us. He has a lot of experience and helped us capture all the special moments on our wedding day (Thank you so much Bill!). We also had a Chinese tea ceremony on that day, and Bill did an extraordinary job on this. We love every single wedding photo he took! Everyone is smiling in the photos, and the light and color looks so perfect...They also make it very easy to download and share the photos with family/friends. My family and friends who could not make it to the wedding told me that they were so touched when they saw the photo slides. I also love the photos and the slides so much and can't stop watching them!!! Allied and Bill also helped us with our engagement photos shooting. Great work as well.

They are easily approachable, flexible with schedules, so considerable and nice and great people! I recommend every bride to consider them as your big day photographer. I feel so lucky and glad that I met Allie on the bridal expo, and chose Peary as our photographer! Thank you so much Allie and Bill!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/22/2017

We couldn't have been happier with the services they provided and the end product of our photos and the flowers provided. They were professional every step of the way! They went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and just the way we wanted for our special day. Bill is very compassionate about this profession and we would highly recommend this family company/business to everyone!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Laura · Married on 05/18/2017

It was a pleasure to work with the Peary family. My husband and I were able to meet Bill and his wife at their home before the wedding to discuss all details about how they do wedding photos. They were like family, so welcoming and friendly. It was a pleasure working with Bill and his daughter Allie on the day of our wedding. Not only did their pictures come out stunning, but they helped with day of planning to make sure our wedding party was where they needed to be at a certain time. We felt relaxed taking pictures and we appreciated their value of family and their creativity in photography. Peary photography made our wedding day easy and the results were beyond our expectations. We look forward to working with Peary for future family photoshoots, pregnancy photos, etc.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/07/2017

We couldn't be more pleased! Upon first meeting, Bill and Karen interacted with us like we were long time family friends. They're very professional and super fun to work with as well. They took extra care to help us feel comfortable and knew how to get the perfect shots on our wedding day. Allie was super helpful as well, she helped answer technical questions and scheduled everything for our big day. We certainly recommend Peary Photography to others and hope to work with them again for our family photos.

Sent on 06/25/2017

monica · Married on 04/15/2017

EVERYTHING WENT PERFECT! THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING OUR DAY BEAUTIFUL DAY

Sent on 04/29/2017

Arianna · Married on 03/25/2017

I can't recommend Peary Photography enough. Your wedding day is so incredibly special, and you want that reflected in photos that you can look back on for the rest of your life. Bill and Karen provided them in spades for us. Each photo captured our day just beautifully.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Julie · Married on 03/17/2017

Peary Photography was the perfect choice for my Chapel Dulcinea wedding. Allie and Bill were great with handling the details, answering my questions, and providing beautiful wedding photos. Bill kept the atmosphere relaxed, and reminded us to enjoy each other and our wedding day. He was flexible with our late arrival and helped ensure that we still got the photos we wanted.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Andi · Married on 03/12/2017

Wonderful is all I can describe this service. I did get an artistic representation and the pictures were fantastic. He handled everything in adverse super cold and drizzling conditions and gave tips to how things are run at the Chapel. I would use his services for every event I would use a photographer. I recommend him 100%. In fact I need to create an event just so we can have some more pictures taken.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Morgan · Married on 03/05/2017

Bill, Karen and Allie at Peary Photography were AMAZING. Allie was so helpful during the planning process... responded immediately when I had questions and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. Bill and Karen worked together during our 2 hour photo session and we had a BLAST. They managed to squeeze in several different shoot locations, suggested tons of great candid poses and captured incredible photos. They were laid back, easy to talk to, and made us feel comfortable right away. Bill also officiated our wedding, and we couldn't be happier with his choice of words and how the ceremony flowed. We HIGHLY recommend Peary Photography to anyone who wants their special day to be relaxing, fun, and full of laughs!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Nathan · Married on 03/04/2017

Bill, Karen, and Allie were absolutely a delight to work with from first inquiry through seeing our wedding slideshow for the first time. From our first experience reaching out, we were excited to have a chance to work with a family business who genuinely seemed enthusiastic to be a part of our big day. Allie was quick with responses to any questions we had, and more than thorough on preparing us for any of the desired photo opportunities we wanted throughout our big day. Every step of the process we felt like we had a vendor who was as desirous of a perfect wedding as we were, and that truly shone through when we met Bill and Karen on our wedding day. They showed up right when the promised they would, and from minute one were wonderful to work with. As a husband and wife team they worked like a well oiled machine, keeping to the schedule we needed while also keeping the pictures fun and stress free. They were always present, never in the way. Posed shots were done efficiently, and that dreaded time of after ceremony family shots was done quickly and with that right amount of light hearted humor that makes a stressful moment go by faster and easier than you thought. When we approached Bill about doing a shot we hadn’t originally asked for, and in rainy conditions no less, he was quick to take us where we wanted and frame some of the best shots we got of the whole night. His absolute confidence in his craft was apparent every step of the way, and Karen’s professionalism and willingness to go above and beyond (even letting the bride borrow her rain boots for the trip from the bride’s cabin to the chapel) was so very much appreciated. We both loved that Bill and Karen felt like a part of our wedding day rather than just outside documenters of it, and have been thrilled with the pictures we have to treasure for ourselves and share with friends and family. An incredible team, and just all around wonderful people. We cannot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Bill was absolutely wonderful! We couldn't be happier with our photos. I would recommend him over and over again!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Josh · Married on 02/23/2017

Bill was the perfect choice to have as a photographer for our wedding. He showed up before we got there, and had introduced himself to our family, so things were easier when it was time to head for the chapel.

We didn't have a rehearsal so we were slightly concerned we wouldn't know where to go, but throughout the ceremony, before and after Bill and Katrina (our officiant) made everything go as smoothly as possible.

Bill was fun and energetic. By the end of the event, he gave us a picture of the chapel where our marriage took place, and we even learned a trick to take pictures of toddlers. It was great! We will definitely go back to him when we have another important life event we would like captured.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Susan · Married on 01/22/2017

We chose Bill Peary Photography (BPP) from a list of vendors on the website of our wedding venue and a referral from our wedding officiant. We had no idea just how wonderful our experience would be with Allie and Bill. From the moment we submitted our online questionnaire to our reception when we said good bye to Bill our appreciation for them grew.  Their kindness, cooperation and attentiveness shown to us was immeasurable.  Allie was awesome with her lightning quick replies to our emails and phone calls.  She was personable, professional and very high energy. Fun to talk with her. A few days before the wedding we spoke with Bill, at length, about the who, what, where and when he would be photographing. He shared his ideas and listened to ours and willingly made changes to meet our requests. Bill was awesome, flexible and fun. We met up with Bill about an hour before the wedding for some pre-ceremony photos. We witnessed Bill in action. OMG! He was a cheerleader, furniture mover, people herder, messenger and lipstick transporter.  Above all, Bill is a remarkable, gifted photographer! We are so pleased with his photos and equally so with Bill. He is caring, kindhearted and defintiely adds a fun loving spin to doing what he does so very well. We have beautiful wedding photos to remind us of our truly special day.  So, a very enthusiastic thank you to Bill and Allie! We highly recommend Bill Peary Photography! K & S

Sent on 02/27/2017
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 01/15/2017

I cannot even begin to express how great our experience was with the Peary family! I was lucky enough to meet them at the Austin Bridal Extravaganza. From when we first stepped up to their booth, they were so warm and friendly! The pictures they had displayed were incredible, so we booked with them right there! We had a short engagement, so did not do engagement shots, but I took bridal pictures that turned out amazing! I knew the pictures from our big day would be perfect and I was not let down! Bill and Karen were so awesome at our wedding! They were everywhere and were able to capture everything absolutely perfectly so you can really catch the personalities in the photos! We chose not to have a videographer, but the photos we have allowed us to relive the entire day perfectly! I would recommend Peary Photography to anyone in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Molly · Married on 01/14/2017

Such lovely people to work with. They made our wedding wonderful.

Sent on 02/06/2017

MichaelElaine · Married on 01/07/2017

We booked Peary Photography for my bridal portraits and for our wedding this January. It was apparent as soon as I met Bill that I was going to love him. Bill, Karen, and Ally have an absolute passion for people, for weddings, and for photography and that shows through them every moment you work with them. They want to give you something gorgeous to remember your day by, and you will not be disappointed! I cannot wait for the next reason I have to work with them. If it is possible to have a "family photographer" I believe I have found mine.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Sarah · Married on 01/06/2017

Everyone at my wedding loved Bill! He is amazing! All of my guests were praising him and even the venue asked for his card! He and Allie were extremely helpful in every aspect prior to and during the wedding. I don't think we could have functioned without him! And of course, the pictures are so beautiful!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Sarah · Married on 01/06/2017

Sent on 01/18/2017

Tracey · Married on 12/23/2016

Bill is a great photographer and we could not be happier with our photos. His staff was always available to answer my numerous questions and we appreciated all of the extras that were offered. Bill was also very helpful the day of the ceremony in guiding us as to what to do next. etc. Plus he's just a great guy and was fun to have there! Highly recommend Peary Photography!!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Megan · Married on 12/19/2016

Peary Photography provided much, MUCH more than photography services. They now hold a special place in our hearts, and I am so happy we selected them from the many photography services surrounding Austin. Allie was the main point of contact initially and provided many helpful suggestions and ideas from reception locations to officiants. She was so easy to get in contact with and if I had any questions she was just a phone call or e-mail a way. As the wedding approached, Bill provided perfect instructions and helpful advice about the order of events for the wedding day. He even thought to tell us about a particular brand of handwarmers from Home Depot our guests might appreciate for our 38 degree, outdoor venue. Yes, this is the type of personalized service you receive when choosing Peary Photography; he took on the role of photographer, coordinator and organizer. The Wedding day was perfect from ceremony to reception, and I do have this great team to thank! Now, you’re probably wondering- OK, what about the actual photos? These are not just pictures that Bill captured that day- these are heirlooms, moments that will be treasured and cherished by my entire family and future family forever! The turnaround time was so quick and I am thankful to get to use Bill’s photos for our Thank You cards. Who gets thank you cards with your wedding picture on them, filled out and sent out in well under three weeks from the wedding date?! I could go on forever about the positive, attentive, punctual, lovely, moment capturing, wonderful team these people are, but I will leave it at this…I am so very LUCKY we chose this amazing team to work with and trust with the very best day of our lives! THANK YOU PEARY PHOTOGRAPHY and Bill- I will definitely be using you again in the future!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Cathy · Married on 12/10/2016

From the moment we reviewed the website for Peary Photography we knew we would received high quality and thoughtful pictures. They backed up their claims with prompt replies to questions and requests. We found their team very helpful on the days leading up to our wedding and we're very happy to see our fantastic photos after our wedding. With Bill I'm certain our wedding would have not have been the smooth and tranquil event that it turned out to be.

Sent on 01/09/2017