Peary Photography Reviews

Peary Photography 5
Peary Photography 6
Peary Photography 7

Danielle · Married on 03/25/2018

Bill and Karen made my wedding day so much better. Everything went very smoothe and the pictures I have seen so far are amazing. One shot Bill showed me straight from the camera after taking it and I was just blown away. Also, durning the night I had people come up to me saying how much they liked the photographers we had. I would highly recommend Peary photography to anyone.

Sent on 04/07/2018

James & Danielle,
    You guys were just wonderful! Thank you for making us part of your wedding day! See, even cloudy days look wonderful!
    your truly,

Ashtynn · Married on 03/10/2018

I loved everything about my pictures! The responsiveness up until the wedding was excellent. Every question was asked. The day of my wedding I felt so comfortable and we got every shot we wanted plus more. They were so quick to get our pictures back as well which was so surprising. The quality of of pictures were fabulous!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Peary Photography's reply:

Thank you Derek & Ashtynn! What a beautiful day for a wedding. Love seeing your images pop up on Instagram too!
    If you come back on your anniversary, please let us know.
    Karen & Bill & Allie

KATHY · Married on 03/09/2018

Amazing. Bill Peary delivers spectacular photos, the type one sees in magazines and wistfully hopes for. He is more than a photographer. Having Bill at our wedding was like having a welcomed friend from "way back." Before the wedding I had some concerns that I was able to talk freely about, and he knew exactly how to handle them. I would hire him again, in a flash.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Keith & Kathy,
    Thank you! What a nice wedding at The Oasis! Love that you are getting prints ;) and wish you all the best,

Sarah · Married on 03/03/2018

Bill, Karen and Allie were great to work with! From the very beginning they answered all of our questions and made us feel at ease. We used Peary Photography for both our engagements and our wedding and we loved getting to know them. Our photos are beautiful and they had them back to us within one week - it was amazing!! It rained on our wedding day, but Karen and Bill still stood outside in the rain in order to get the best shots of our ceremony. I am so grateful for their hard work. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Hi Tom & Sarah,
    Welcome home from Africa! That looked like a wonderful honeymoon! We had the BEST time at your wedding despite the rain!
    All the best to you both,

Kelsey · Married on 01/31/2018

Amazing! Was very helpful throughout the whole wedding! Provided beautiful photos- even in the pitch black night!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Peary Photography's reply:

Yes it got dark fast!!!! Thank you for the kind review! The best to you!

Jonathan · Married on 01/27/2018

Peary Photography came recommended from a close friend and we loved their pictures and services when we attended the prior wedding. We had no hesitation hiring them for our wedding in January 2018 and we were absolutely ensured that we made the correct decision! The Peary's are the nicest, most fun photographers we have ever seen! They were engaged, easy to work with, and seemed to genuinely have a great time taking our photos and working with us all night! They were extremely responsive, engaged with our guests and with us, flexible with our schedule and were an absolutely amazing value for the services they provided. We were stunned when we received our photographs back in under two weeks and they were absolutely perfect! We would recommend them with zero hesitation in the future!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Peary Photography's reply:

What a wedding day at Vista West Ranch! That was just a great party with a wedding rolled into the middle.
    Hope to see you both again someday!

Angela · Married on 01/06/2018

I'm so thankful that we found Peary Photography to do my daughters engagements, bridals, and day of pictures! Bill and Karen are such kind and easy going people and so fun to work with. Allie was always prompt to return my phone calls and emails and answer my millions of questions. We have had so many people comment on my daughters pictures and how beautiful they are. I would HIGHLY recommend Peary Photography to anyone looking for the very best in a photographer!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Oh my goodness Angela..
    We love Caleb & Kailey! Such a great day at Canyonwood Ridge. We look forward to following their lives and what comes their way!

Katherine · Married on 01/01/2018

How often do you have guests compliment what a wonderful job your photographer is doing? This happened not once, but by several guests. With Peary Photograpghy your vender literally feels like family AND does an incredibly profession job capturing your special day. Without any hesitation I would highly recommend Peary Photography

Sent on 01/11/2018

Peary Photography's reply:

Thank you Kat & Stan!! I think it was about 28° the day of your wedding. Thank you for having me capture the day!

Daniela · Married on 12/30/2017

It's hard to know where to begin complimenting Peary Photography. Bill, Karen, and Allie are absolutely amazing. They are an amazing family and genuinely great people. From the moment we first reached out to them, they were responsive, prepared, organized. Pretty much everything you want a vendor to be. They even advised us on timing during the wedding and had some templates for a list of pictures to begin with and gave us the flexibility to tailor it as we wished.

On the day of the wedding Bill & Karen were our photographers. They were nothing short of exemplary. They arrived on time, prepared everything and began taking pictures of everything we had discussed. Bill even took the time to help the groomsmen tie their ties! One of the biggest things I wanted were some cool sunset pictures and they did an amazing job of timing all other pictures so we could have our special photos during the amazing sunset we got that day.

All in all, Peary is a small family owned business. They are amazing people and amazing photographers. We have nothing but good things to say about them and our guests and family even complimented them during that day for being so efficient and prepared, and to top it all off their turn round time is incredible!. You will not be disappointed if you choose to go with Peary Photography!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Maid of · Married on 12/23/2017

Hiring Bill/Peary was the best decision i ever made! The entire company was so responsive, easy to work with, and would send me reminders specific to my venue to make the day go as smooth as possible. They also can refer you to other vendors (music, rentals etc). I just received the photos and I am so happy with how they turned out! Thanks to Peary for helping make our day special!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Kiana · Married on 12/23/2017

I could not rave enough about Bill and Peary Photography! They were easy to work with from start to finish. Once I put in an inquiry I was speaking with Bill within a couple of days. My wedding was at Chapel Dulcinea 7:00 PM (Bill photographs there all the time, btw). And in the winter, so by 7:00 PM it was dark. I explained my vision to bill and he understood exactly what I wanted. I was not planning on doing the "first look" but once I realized (with Bill's guidance and suggestions) that I would not have the pictures that I wanted due to the ceremony time, Bill suggested we do the first look to get some photographs during daylight hours. I took his suggestion and I'm glad I did because the pictures came out wonderfully! They just what I wanted! I was unsure of whether or not I wanted to wear my veil during the first look photos and Bill suggested that I didn't, because it would give my fiancé a different look upon walking down the aisle. I again, took his suggestion and wore the veil during the ceremony only. And it was a big hit with my fiancé. He agreed that it added a different element of surprise upon seeing me walk down the aisle.

Our family members and friends raved about both him and his service. When the ceremony was going to start, Bill usher together the members of the wedding party.You would have thought he was the wedding planner! Out of all the vendors I used, he was definitely the best. I didn't experience any problems and would definitely suggest using him to photograph your wedding. You will not regret it!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Patti · Married on 11/24/2017

As the mother of the bride, I can tell you that hands down Peary Photography far exceeded our expectations for our daughters destination wedding. Their photographic talents and artistry, their attention to detail, and the gracious way they went about their work make Bill, Karen, and Allie exceptional 5 star wedding photographers. They fit seamlessly into the flow of our wedding activities. As a result, our event went off like clock work with little to no stress. Having worked with other photographers in the past, I can tell you they were a delight to work with. I just spent 5 hours trying to make photo selections. It has been brutal trying to pick the best of the best. They are all the best! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Arika · Married on 10/28/2017

Great photographer for small ceremony/elopement!

I would definitely recommend Peary Photography! Anytime I would email them questions, Allie would respond quickly. On my wedding day it was so appreciated that Bill took control and guided us both through the process. He was very knowledgeable of the Chapel Dulcinea venue and knew all the great photo spots! I was very pleased with the amount of quality photos I received from my small ceremony. They also made my bridal bouquet with succulents, which came out looking beautiful! Thank you Peary Photography!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Rebecca · Married on 10/21/2017

Peary Photography did an outstanding job! Our photos look absolutely amazing and I can't wait to hang them up in our new home as husband and wife!

Sent on 06/27/2017
  • X

Xu · Married on 10/08/2017

Bill is so professional! Having him as our wedding photographer is one of our best decisions! He made our wedding a wonderful memory. He is also patient and kind. We have several ideas in mind and he turned them into reality!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

Peary Photography exceeded my fiancé and my expectations time and time again. We bought a whole package that included engagement photos, bridals, and wedding. Right away, I loved Peary's energy. They made us feel like they truly cared about us as a couple.
    That connection continued at our engagement photos. They worked with our schedules, which was complicated since my fiancé lived in Dallas, and even drove out to Gruene for pictures on the river. Bill and Karen are a great team. They take the time to get to know your story, what kind of couple you are. By doing this, every picture felt natural and easy. In turn, our pictures looked like someone just happened capture these fabulous moments we shared.
    My bridal portraits were AMAZING! Again, Bill and Karen made me feel like an old friend. Which made all the pictures look genuine.
    Once the wedding came around the Pearys, again, exceeded expectation. I just can't say that enough about how wonderful they were and the pictures were. The captured priceless moments throughout the night, from spontaneous dance lines to tearful hugs. They were able to salvage the daylight after we lost about 15 minutes on family pictures due to wanderers. We love all of our pictures. Allie and Bill really challenge each other and make each other better. We really felt like we did relive the night when we watched the unbelievably touching slideshow Bill prepared.
    They were a huge part of how wonderful and precious this journey has been. I am beyond thankful for the opportunity to not only work with them, but get to know them. I highly recommend Peary Photography for all of life's special moments.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Stacy · Married on 09/23/2017

Bill and Karen were wonderful! We had our wedding at Chapel Dulcinea and they made our wedding day run smoothly. They had great ideas for picture backgrounds and were very efficient and respectful while helping to navigate family pictures...especially with a big family. We are very happy with the pictures we received from them, which showed up promptly after our return from honeymoon. We would highly recommend them to anyone needing photography services.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2017

Karen, Bill, and Allie are amazing and kind people!! Allie was the one I spoke to first, she was extremely helpful, especially in the early stages of wedding planning. She sent me a list of their trusted vendors for everything, from hair and make up to flowers. She was so friendly and offered to be a resource as we planned our special day.

Karen and Bill are so sweet!! They coordinated all our pictures so perfectly and nicely kept our family on track. They were an absolute pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone. Our pictures were ready in UNDER a WEEK!!!!

I highly recommend getting the photobooth with them and finding the time to jump in there to take pictures with your guests. We had such a blast, and everyone loved it!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2017

Sent on 09/20/2017

Carlina · Married on 08/19/2017

Bill & Karen were truly amazing. Being someone who does not enjoy taking pictures and coming up with poses, it was a relief that Bill & Karen knew all of the shots and positioning that would look great for our wedding party and venue. It definitely took the pressure off of us! They were also extremely efficient, and got all of our photos done quickly so that we didn't miss out on all of the wedding fun. I would definitely recommend Bill & Karen to anyone!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Shannon · Married on 07/29/2017

Bill was amazing. He was quick and kept everyone on a time schedule which was awesome with the 100 degree heat. I will recommend Peary Photography to my friends and family. We received picture proofs 4 days after the wedding and each one is absolutely amazing.

Sent on 08/03/2017

ESMERALDA · Married on 07/23/2017

Bill went above and beyond what we were expecting in a photographer. He was our photographer, our choreographer, and our family. He gave my 10 yr old niece a bandaid to put on her foot because her new shoes were bothering her. I could not recommend them enough! Our pictures are professional and tasteful, it was like he knew exactly what we'd like.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/11/2017

I had a great experience from start to finish. Allie helped determine my needs and recommended tons of options since I'm unfamiliar with the area. I feel like she really listened and gave me great advice. Bill was my photographer and was organized and personable. He also went the extra mile by providing the corsage pins my florist left out of the boxes!
    Most importantly.... my photographs are beautiful!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Cora · Married on 07/07/2017

I worked with Allie, Bill and Karen and they all were very easy to work with!! I could defenitly tell that Bill loves what he does, and Allie and Karen as well! My pictures were more than I ever could have expected! I would refer them for any photography jobs you ever need done, and especially weddings! I also received my pictures 3 days after our ceremony, which blew my mind!!! Overall I was 1,000 YES 1,000% pleased with their service!!!!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Amy · Married on 07/03/2017

Bill was amazing! We didn't know we were getting such a great coordinator out of the package! Our pictures are beautiful!

Sent on 07/14/2017