232 Reviews for Peary Photography

Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)
224 Peary Photography Reviews

We absolutely loved working with Peary Photography, and we feel so fortunate to have had them capture our special day. Both photographers (Bill and Karen), as well as their assistant, Allie, were all so responsive and helpful. They truly went out of their way to answer ALL of my questions and provide guidance. We had so much fun doing our engagement session and of course the wedding. I would hands down hire Peary again.

Profile Picture Liz, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Peary Photography was our photographer (and so much more!) for our wedding at Chapel Dulcinea. Besides picking out my amazing husband, it was one of the best decisions of my life to go with Bill Peary and Team! There are so many pros about going with Peary. For one, of course their photography skills are OUTSTANDING! What you see on their gallery of photos from their website is honestly what you get (sheer brilliance and beauty). And the pros don't stop there! The best part is that they have done weddings many times before, many out at Chapel Dulcinea. They know the logistics, layout, and can get you in and out in the 90 minutes reserved without feeling the least bit stressed. They were like professional wedding coordinators, honestly! They kept the timeline on track to a tee and we got over 300 professional pictures from them. Also, we wanted to have a little reception after our ceremony at the open pavilion before heading off to our main wedding reception. Peary is a one-stop shop for add on services. They set up cocktail tables with linens, champagne (the good kind) with flutes and cups for us and all of our 35 guests in a beautiful display and offered every little add on imaginable to make it memorable, exquisite and sheer perfection at a reasonable price. Also, they have worked with all of our other service providers before, so it made for a flawless, coordinated, and abundantly positive experience. I can't say enough positive things about them. They are absolutely wonderful to work with, from the initial planning, email correspondence all throughout, and the day of our wedding. They made us feel so relaxed, happy, carefree, beautiful, and to summarize, they are just the best out there!!!

Profile Picture Tamara, 4/20/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Slideshow

Peary Photography was amazing! Allie was always so helpful and responsive and Bill and Karen could not have done a better job helping us keep the day flowing and taking amazing pictures! Bill was able to send us the photos less than a week after the ceremony. I would highly recommend Peary Photography and would not hesitate to contact them in the future for any photography needs!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/15/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Peary Photography did such an amazing job with our pictures. They are beautiful. Peary photography was affordable and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. Also, Bill had a great personality which was great in general, but helped in getting smiles on everyones faces. Thank you Peary!

Julie

Profile Picture Julie, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Allie and Karen did a wonderful job capturing our wedding day from start to finish! The pictures turned out great and they are so friendly and easy to work with. Their standard is 4-8 weeks for editing photos but they got the pictures back to us in less than 3 weeks! Highly recommend! (Our wedding was at Old Glory Ranch in Wimberley, Texas)

Photos
Profile Picture Melissa, 4/12/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Bill and Karen photographed my friend's wedding 2 years ago. They were so much fun to work with that when I got engaged they were the first vendor I wanted to book! Allie was so great to work with coordinating the engagement pictures and other details. She answered emails so quickly and was easy to work with. Karen and Bill did an amazing job at our wedding capturing so many special moments. The pictures came out insanely gorgeous - and they even braved the frigid Texas weather (it was 30 for our April wedding in Fort Worth!). We got so many compliments, not just on our beautiful pictures, but on how pleasant and helpful Peary Photography was. I hope we get a chance to work with Peary Photography again in the future, they are the best!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had a simple wedding at Chapel Dulcinea and found Peary Photography as a preferred vendor on the chapel website. I wanted a small wedding with all the stuff of a big wedding minus the reception... dress, hair and make up, cake cutting and a professional photographer! I booked Peary Photogroaher but was a little nervous as I have never had professional photos done and I am pretty shy. The day of the wedding Bill and his wife Karen made us feel so comfortable and also helps us coordinate getting everyone to the chapel so the groom wouldn't see me beforehand. I was very impressed and we had such a good wedding day. It was so relaxed and not uptight which I think made it so much better. I could honestly go on and on because it was such a prefect day with thier help!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Bill and Karen made my wedding day so much better. Everything went very smoothe and the pictures I have seen so far are amazing. One shot Bill showed me straight from the camera after taking it and I was just blown away. Also, durning the night I had people come up to me saying how much they liked the photographers we had. I would highly recommend Peary photography to anyone.

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours

I loved everything about my pictures! The responsiveness up until the wedding was excellent. Every question was asked. The day of my wedding I felt so comfortable and we got every shot we wanted plus more. They were so quick to get our pictures back as well which was so surprising. The quality of of pictures were fabulous!

Profile Picture Ashtynn, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing. Bill Peary delivers spectacular photos, the type one sees in magazines and wistfully hopes for. He is more than a photographer. Having Bill at our wedding was like having a welcomed friend from "way back." Before the wedding I had some concerns that I was able to talk freely about, and he knew exactly how to handle them. I would hire him again, in a flash.

Profile Picture KATHY, 3/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Bill, Karen and Allie were great to work with! From the very beginning they answered all of our questions and made us feel at ease. We used Peary Photography for both our engagements and our wedding and we loved getting to know them. Our photos are beautiful and they had them back to us within one week - it was amazing!! It rained on our wedding day, but Karen and Bill still stood outside in the rain in order to get the best shots of our ceremony. I am so grateful for their hard work. Would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amazing! Was very helpful throughout the whole wedding! Provided beautiful photos- even in the pitch black night!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 1/31/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Peary Photography came recommended from a close friend and we loved their pictures and services when we attended the prior wedding. We had no hesitation hiring them for our wedding in January 2018 and we were absolutely ensured that we made the correct decision! The Peary's are the nicest, most fun photographers we have ever seen! They were engaged, easy to work with, and seemed to genuinely have a great time taking our photos and working with us all night! They were extremely responsive, engaged with our guests and with us, flexible with our schedule and were an absolutely amazing value for the services they provided. We were stunned when we received our photographs back in under two weeks and they were absolutely perfect! We would recommend them with zero hesitation in the future!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'm so thankful that we found Peary Photography to do my daughters engagements, bridals, and day of pictures! Bill and Karen are such kind and easy going people and so fun to work with. Allie was always prompt to return my phone calls and emails and answer my millions of questions. We have had so many people comment on my daughters pictures and how beautiful they are. I would HIGHLY recommend Peary Photography to anyone looking for the very best in a photographer!

Profile Picture Angela, 1/6/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

How often do you have guests compliment what a wonderful job your photographer is doing? This happened not once, but by several guests. With Peary Photograpghy your vender literally feels like family AND does an incredibly profession job capturing your special day. Without any hesitation I would highly recommend Peary Photography

Profile Picture Katherine, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It's hard to know where to begin complimenting Peary Photography. Bill, Karen, and Allie are absolutely amazing. They are an amazing family and genuinely great people. From the moment we first reached out to them, they were responsive, prepared, organized. Pretty much everything you want a vendor to be. They even advised us on timing during the wedding and had some templates for a list of pictures to begin with and gave us the flexibility to tailor it as we wished.

On the day of the wedding Bill & Karen were our photographers. They were nothing short of exemplary. They arrived on time, prepared everything and began taking pictures of everything we had discussed. Bill even took the time to help the groomsmen tie their ties! One of the biggest things I wanted were some cool sunset pictures and they did an amazing job of timing all other pictures so we could have our special photos during the amazing sunset we got that day.

All in all, Peary is a small family owned business. They are amazing people and amazing photographers. We have nothing but good things to say about them and our guests and family even complimented them during that day for being so efficient and prepared, and to top it all off their turn round time is incredible!. You will not be disappointed if you choose to go with Peary Photography!

Profile Picture Daniela, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hiring Bill/Peary was the best decision i ever made! The entire company was so responsive, easy to work with, and would send me reminders specific to my venue to make the day go as smooth as possible. They also can refer you to other vendors (music, rentals etc). I just received the photos and I am so happy with how they turned out! Thanks to Peary for helping make our day special!

Profile Picture Maid of , 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could not rave enough about Bill and Peary Photography! They were easy to work with from start to finish. Once I put in an inquiry I was speaking with Bill within a couple of days. My wedding was at Chapel Dulcinea 7:00 PM (Bill photographs there all the time, btw). And in the winter, so by 7:00 PM it was dark. I explained my vision to bill and he understood exactly what I wanted. I was not planning on doing the "first look" but once I realized (with Bill's guidance and suggestions) that I would not have the pictures that I wanted due to the ceremony time, Bill suggested we do the first look to get some photographs during daylight hours. I took his suggestion and I'm glad I did because the pictures came out wonderfully! They just what I wanted! I was unsure of whether or not I wanted to wear my veil during the first look photos and Bill suggested that I didn't, because it would give my fiancé a different look upon walking down the aisle. I again, took his suggestion and wore the veil during the ceremony only. And it was a big hit with my fiancé. He agreed that it added a different element of surprise upon seeing me walk down the aisle.

Our family members and friends raved about both him and his service. When the ceremony was going to start, Bill usher together the members of the wedding party.You would have thought he was the wedding planner! Out of all the vendors I used, he was definitely the best. I didn't experience any problems and would definitely suggest using him to photograph your wedding. You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Kiana, 12/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

As the mother of the bride, I can tell you that hands down Peary Photography far exceeded our expectations for our daughters destination wedding. Their photographic talents and artistry, their attention to detail, and the gracious way they went about their work make Bill, Karen, and Allie exceptional 5 star wedding photographers. They fit seamlessly into the flow of our wedding activities. As a result, our event went off like clock work with little to no stress. Having worked with other photographers in the past, I can tell you they were a delight to work with. I just spent 5 hours trying to make photo selections. It has been brutal trying to pick the best of the best. They are all the best! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Patti, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Peary Photography did an outstanding job! Our photos look absolutely amazing and I can't wait to hang them up in our new home as husband and wife!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Bill is so professional! Having him as our wedding photographer is one of our best decisions! He made our wedding a wonderful memory. He is also patient and kind. We have several ideas in mind and he turned them into reality!

Profile Picture Xu, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Peary Photography exceeded my fiancé and my expectations time and time again. We bought a whole package that included engagement photos, bridals, and wedding. Right away, I loved Peary's energy. They made us feel like they truly cared about us as a couple.
That connection continued at our engagement photos. They worked with our schedules, which was complicated since my fiancé lived in Dallas, and even drove out to Gruene for pictures on the river. Bill and Karen are a great team. They take the time to get to know your story, what kind of couple you are. By doing this, every picture felt natural and easy. In turn, our pictures looked like someone just happened capture these fabulous moments we shared.
My bridal portraits were AMAZING! Again, Bill and Karen made me feel like an old friend. Which made all the pictures look genuine.
Once the wedding came around the Pearys, again, exceeded expectation. I just can't say that enough about how wonderful they were and the pictures were. The captured priceless moments throughout the night, from spontaneous dance lines to tearful hugs. They were able to salvage the daylight after we lost about 15 minutes on family pictures due to wanderers. We love all of our pictures. Allie and Bill really challenge each other and make each other better. We really felt like we did relive the night when we watched the unbelievably touching slideshow Bill prepared.
They were a huge part of how wonderful and precious this journey has been. I am beyond thankful for the opportunity to not only work with them, but get to know them. I highly recommend Peary Photography for all of life's special moments.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Bill and Karen were wonderful! We had our wedding at Chapel Dulcinea and they made our wedding day run smoothly. They had great ideas for picture backgrounds and were very efficient and respectful while helping to navigate family pictures...especially with a big family. We are very happy with the pictures we received from them, which showed up promptly after our return from honeymoon. We would highly recommend them to anyone needing photography services.

Profile Picture Stacy, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Karen, Bill, and Allie are amazing and kind people!! Allie was the one I spoke to first, she was extremely helpful, especially in the early stages of wedding planning. She sent me a list of their trusted vendors for everything, from hair and make up to flowers. She was so friendly and offered to be a resource as we planned our special day.

Karen and Bill are so sweet!! They coordinated all our pictures so perfectly and nicely kept our family on track. They were an absolute pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone. Our pictures were ready in UNDER a WEEK!!!!

I highly recommend getting the photobooth with them and finding the time to jump in there to take pictures with your guests. We had such a blast, and everyone loved it!!

Profile Picture Jessica , 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow