Peary Photography & Videography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Kelly
    Kelly K. Getting married on 07/05/2022

Would recommend TO EVERYONE! Far exceeded expectations!

Bill made ALL OF US feel very at ease instantly with his approachable, warm & kind demeanor. He knew the grounds very well, and used every spare second to get perfect photos! He included everyone in multiple arrangements, with varied backgrounds, different angles, both candid and posed. This obviously comes very naturally to him! We received the pics just a few mere days after the ceremony, which is the quickest turnaround I've ever experienced! HIs prices were a great value for the service offered and I will be highly recommending him to anyone I come across who needs a photographer! His response time was always fast & courteous, and the prints we ordered are absolutely stunning. We were so happy to blend our families together that day, and he captured that feeling in every single pic. Will definitely be requesting to hire Peary Photography again in the future!
  • Meredith
    Meredith H. Getting married on 01/07/2022

HIGHLY recommend!!!!

I could not recommend Peary enough!!! Bill, Karen, and Allie truly feel like family to us now. They were initially recommended to us by Old Glory Ranch (fantastic venue!) and the first time we ever talked to Allie, we decided on our photographers. They did our engagement photos, bridals, and two of our wedding days (original date and COVID postponed date). On our original small COVID date, Karen even officiated our wedding with just us and our parents present. The photos from all these events are stunning and truly capture all the special moments. I would choose Peary over and over again. HIGHLY recommend!!!
    Kristin K. Married on 09/18/2021

10/10 recommend

I can’t even begin to explain how much I have loved working with this team. From the initial introduction and emailing back and forth with Allie to plan what we had wanted at our ceremony to the day of…with Bill, Ethan, and Kim coordinating and handling everything. They seriously made this a dream come true and I cannot thank them enough for easing my stress and allowing me to just enjoy the moment. To anyone looking for a photographer/videographer look no further. They do it all!
    April L. Married on 07/25/2021

Best Experience!!

Bill and Karen were super helpful, from the paperwork/contract to helpful tips! We had a private ceremony with just our 3 kids, Karen was even willing to help my 3 boys get dressed while my husband and I got dressed. They guided and made everything fast and easy! I would really recommend!
  • Katy
    Katy T. Married on 07/16/2021

Such a friendly family that really cares about giving you the best experience that you deserve!

Karen and Bill were so fun to work with! Due to the pandemic, we exchanged our wedding photos for an. engagement photo session and SO happy we did! They took the time to get to know us and our dogs in our home. We felt so comfortable as they were able to capture us truly being ourselves. Such a friendly family that really cares about giving you the best experience that you deserve. Would highly recommend for any occasion!
  • Caroline
    Caroline Q. Married on 04/24/2021

Amazing Experience!

Bill, Karen and Allie at Peary are amazing!! We used them for both engagement photos and bridal portraits and could not have been happier with our pictures. Not only are they kind and fun people, but they helped pose us in so many cute ways for our engagement photos and we LOVE how they turned out! I absolutely love my bridals too. Karen made me a beautiful bouquet, Bill brought me a glass of wine, and my parents and I had the best day with them! My bridal portrait are gorgeous and I will treasure them forever. I highly recommend Peary for wedding photography!
  • Tami
    Tami G. Married on 04/16/2021

Great family

Bill, Karen and Allie were fabulous to work with. From the first phone call, to the wedding day to the completion of the album. They made everyone feel at ease and the photos capture the joy of our day.
    Rosario L. Married on 03/04/2021

Highly recommend!!

I’m so glad we picked Peary Photography!
    They were professional, very personable, helped us throughout the process with any questions/requests and just the sweetest couple!
    I cannot recommend them enough!!
  • Elease
    Elease P. Married on 12/13/2020

Once In A Lifetime Moments Captured

I can’t say enough! Peary Photography is perfection in all ways. We are amazed at pictures captured that help us relive so many beautiful moments. They worked w/MOB to set up some surprises & were extremely time efficient that we weren’t away from the party but maybe 20 min allowing more picture perfect celebration moments. We are thrilled & know anyone who hires them will fall in love with their gift of photography!
  • Bethany
    Bethany S. Married on 10/30/2020

Fall Family Photo Session

I was blown away at how Bill and his wife were so down to earth and light-hearted, yet extremely professional and engaged with our family (w/ a 5 year old and baby)! They had a plan for all of the pictures/ settings and moved us all along very smoothly, grabbing baby and kiddos attention every step of the way. I will cherish these moment forever 💗
  • Taurie
    Taurie Married on 10/30/2020

Exceeded Expectations!

I could not recommend Peary Photography more! Bill is AMAZING! Not only is his photography superb but he has such a great laid-back, yet professional, personality which really helps on what can be such a stressful day. He's like a ninja capturing moments and that you never even realized he was around for! It's really important to have someone who makes you feel comfortable because they are basically following you around all day on one of the most intimate days of your life and Bill "fits the bill"! He has so much experience with weddings in general that he was able to offer day-of insights and guidance on things that weren't even photography related. He's quite literally a jack-of-all-wedding trades! Do not hesitate to hire Peary Photography - Bill and his family will actually make your wedding easier!
  • Chris
    Chris Married on 10/25/2020

Stellar people, service, and photography!

We sincerely appreciate all the work the Peary's did for us this topsy-turvy year, from the engagement photos to the wedding photos and the beautiful albums.

We knew within a couple of minutes after meeting them last year that we wanted them as our photographers. We had high expectations and they exceeded them!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 10/24/2020

Beautiful pictures

I enjoyed Bill and Karen taking the photos at my wedding. They did a great job, they always knew where the best light was, and took plenty of pictures of my husband and I and all the details.
  • Grisel
    Grisel Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing, amazing team!

The Peary team is just amazing at everything they do! To be honest, when my husband and I decided to elope, we knew we didnt know where to start with the planning, but we knew the photographer was on our top priorities and with out having to look anywhere else, we booked with Peary. I gotta tell ya'll, they really made the whole process and event as easy as possible for us and everyone involved! They are extremely caring, funny, hospitable, and professional! I received my photos a week after our wedding and without a doubt, I cried looking at the pictures because they captured every special moment. Looking back at our wedding, the pictures really capture the sweetness and love of our special day. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 06/26/2020

Amazing Photographers!

Bill, Karen, and Allie are amazing! A friend of mine recommended them and I am so glad that she did. They certainly live up to their high ratings! Allie was very responsive to any questions that I had and was willing to talk with my family and I on the phone several times to make sure that everything was as organized as possible. Bill and Karen took all of the photos on my wedding day and they did an awesome job! They were very organized, worked great with our wedding planner and videographer, and they were super friendly. They captured all of our special moments beautifully! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a high quality photographer!
  • Angela
    Angela D. Married on 05/24/2020

Best day ever!

I cannot say enough good things about the Peary family! They were such a pleasure to work with and the pictures exceeded all my expectations. Bill was such a pro that I never worried about a thing. Even my guests raved how awesome he was. Everybody LOVES our pictures. Bill nailed it and I couldn't be happier!
    Austin K. Married on 05/09/2020

Hands down, there is absolutely no one else we would have turned to for our wedding

Karen, Bill, and the entire Peary Photography team were simply amazing. Not only did they of course take the best pictures we could ask for, but they went above and beyond the role of our photographers and became our general stress-relievers. They helped us make sure we had the best day of our lives, they even managed to navigate through farmland to help us chase down the cows we wanted to include in our photoshoot :) We cannot recommend enough that you work with Peary Photography to capture all the moments of your special day.
    Liz L. Married on 04/07/2020

The Best of the Best

I contacted Peary Photography about 3 weeks in advance of an impromptu wedding on July 4th. Allie took the time to discuss options and how they could help the day of the wedding. She made me so very comfortable especially since I lived out of state. The day of the wedding Karen and Bill really helped us through the process of the ceremony and reception. We had a small emergency with the officiant they offered to assist if needed. It wasn't needed but it was nice to know they were in our corner. Not sure the wedding would have gone as well as it did without them. The Bride and Groom are still thanking me for hiring them.
    Beatrice Married on 02/19/2020

Professional, tentative and had no worries.

My personal experience with Peary Photography is unforgettable. Their guidance, experience and professionalism is what every bride looks for. From the very beginning Allie’s initiative emails to assist in making sure I had what I needed for our small private wedding was above and beyond exceptional. Karen’s decor experience was also exceptional. She set the tables and decorations in the pavilion which looked beautiful. She took care of it all ensuring the Chapel and Pavilion were ready. She also greeted me when I arrived at the event center to help with my wedding dress and bridal bags. She and Bill work as a team communicating with one another as necessary ensuring all participants attending were ready for our arrival. Our photographer Bill was heart warming and kind. His soft spoken and inspiring words changed the atmosphere in the room that allowed me to anticipate how the photo would present itself. The photos came out spectacular, beautiful and flawless. I highly recommend this team.
  • Sharon
    Sharon H. Married on 01/10/2020

Totally professional

Bill Peary is the consummate professional who knows his profession well. He is personable and knowledgeable. He was able to capture everything we wanted. The photos are just beautiful.
  • Kristina
    Kristina T. Married on 12/30/2019

Captured sweet moments that I had already forgotten!

Our photographer arrived on time, took all requested shots plus many shots of sweet moments that I get to relive every time I look at my pics! Not to mention he took many creative shots.
    Cyndie H. Married on 12/15/2019

Professional, Personable, and Flexible

We enjoyed working with the Peary family. We did not worry about any photos. They organized and executed a good plan for photos. They were not obtrusive. We had a wonderful experience and of course, the photos were spectacular!!!
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 12/07/2019

Beautiful Photos!!

I have been in the wedding industry as a coordinator for 15 years and have been lucky enough to have known Bill, Karen and Allie with Peary Photography during my time in the industry. And when it came time to plan my own wedding, it was really important to me to choose vendors that I had a personal relationship with and who were among the top 1% in the industry for what they do. I never even considered anyone else to photograph pieces of our big day because of how phenomenal Peary Photography is at what they do. Because of our friendship, it was important for me to have the Peary family as personal guests at my wedding instead of shooting it, so I instead asked them to shoot my bridal portraits, and boy did they knock it out of the park! Not only did they help me choose a place to shoot them, but they gave me the perfect instruction on poses, helped me get situated in each position and really made me feel so comfortable during the entire thing. And the photos that resulted are unbelievable. Although they didn't shoot my ceremony and reception, I have seen 15 years worth of work from them so I can attest to how amazing all of their work is, no matter how big or small your wedding will be! For all of the brides and grooms out there looking for a photographer who will not only provide you with the most beautiful photos, but will also make the entire process so easy and seamless, look no further than Peary Photography! And thank you Bill, Karen and Allie for making me truly feel like the most beautiful bride and for sharing in Bryan and my special day. The photos are beyond stunning and so much more than I could have ever imagined them to be!!
  • Christelle
    Christelle L. Married on 12/01/2019

Amazing energy!

Bill was our photography and he was such a joy to work with. He was attentive, professional, caught everyone's attention when needed and stayed in the background during the reception to catch the candids we wanted. He was great!