Peary Photography & Videography Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Kelly
    Kelly K. Married on 07/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Would recommend TO EVERYONE! Far exceeded expectations!

Bill made ALL OF US feel very at ease instantly with his approachable, warm & kind demeanor. He knew the grounds very well, and used every spare second to get perfect photos! He included everyone in multiple arrangements, with varied backgrounds, different angles, both candid and posed. This obviously comes very naturally to him! We received the pics just a few mere days after the ceremony, which is the quickest turnaround I've ever experienced! HIs prices were a great value for the service offered and I will be highly recommending him to anyone I come across who needs a photographer! His response time was always fast & courteous, and the prints we ordered are absolutely stunning. We were so happy to blend our families together that day, and he captured that feeling in every single pic. Will definitely be requesting to hire Peary Photography again in the future!
  • Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 04/06/2022

A Cut Above the Rest

Bill, Karen and Allie were exceptional from beginning to end. They helped me plan our very small wedding and made sure I knew what all of the options were and never made me uncomfortable about my questions. Karen did an outstanding job on my bouquet and officiating our ceremony. Bill captured priceless photos for us from our big day and we will cherish them for the rest of time. I recommend the Peary team whole-heartedly!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Ann B. Married on 04/02/2022

A Blending of Families and Friends

We could not have chosen a better group of photographers if we tried.

We started the planning during COVID with no planner, my mom living out of town, as well as my future-mother-in-law, and my fiance in the oilfield. I just hopped on The Knot after hearing nothing but good things about it. We chose the Peary's because we loved their "About Us" blurbs and the photos in the gallery, along with the rave reviews from Karen and Old Glory Ranch.
    We had to move our date due to personal reasons, and everyone was completely understanding, extremely helpful, and patient.

The day of just flowed so smoothly and we honestly did not even know Bill or Kim were there except the few times we'd catch them in the background or when we were doing group photos, as all the others were so natural.

When we got the link for our photos, we were in shock and awe wondering just how in the world they got some of the shots they captured, and the emotion was so real in them.

Everyone to this day continues to talk about how wonderful and relaxing the day was, and how pleasant the photographers were. Bill's humor kept everyone's nerves at bay, and Kim reassured me when I apologized for being "bossy" (it was unexpectedly hot) that "it was our day and we deserved to get the photos we wanted so we could remember the day and all of the memories that go along with it."

We cannot wait to continue to work with the Peary family and we recommend them 100%.
    Audra Married on 03/13/2022

Great Job with Flowers!

We used the Peary's for our flowers and they were absolutely stunning. I had some non traditional flowers I wanted to incorporate and they made all our arrangements look beautiful without breaking the bank! Highly recommend.
  • Meredith
    Meredith H. Married on 01/07/2022

HIGHLY recommend!!!!

I could not recommend Peary enough!!! Bill, Karen, and Allie truly feel like family to us now. They were initially recommended to us by Old Glory Ranch (fantastic venue!) and the first time we ever talked to Allie, we decided on our photographers. They did our engagement photos, bridals, and two of our wedding days (original date and COVID postponed date). On our original small COVID date, Karen even officiated our wedding with just us and our parents present. The photos from all these events are stunning and truly capture all the special moments. I would choose Peary over and over again. HIGHLY recommend!!!
    Kristin K. Married on 09/18/2021

10/10 recommend

I can’t even begin to explain how much I have loved working with this team. From the initial introduction and emailing back and forth with Allie to plan what we had wanted at our ceremony to the day of…with Bill, Ethan, and Kim coordinating and handling everything. They seriously made this a dream come true and I cannot thank them enough for easing my stress and allowing me to just enjoy the moment. To anyone looking for a photographer/videographer look no further. They do it all!
    April L. Married on 07/25/2021

Best Experience!!

Bill and Karen were super helpful, from the paperwork/contract to helpful tips! We had a private ceremony with just our 3 kids, Karen was even willing to help my 3 boys get dressed while my husband and I got dressed. They guided and made everything fast and easy! I would really recommend!
    Katy T. Married on 07/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Such a friendly family that really cares about giving you the best experience that you deserve!

Karen and Bill were so fun to work with! Due to the pandemic, we exchanged our wedding photos for an. engagement photo session and SO happy we did! They took the time to get to know us and our dogs in our home. We felt so comfortable as they were able to capture us truly being ourselves. Such a friendly family that really cares about giving you the best experience that you deserve. Would highly recommend for any occasion!
    Caroline Q. Married on 04/24/2021

Amazing Experience!

Bill, Karen and Allie at Peary are amazing!! We used them for both engagement photos and bridal portraits and could not have been happier with our pictures. Not only are they kind and fun people, but they helped pose us in so many cute ways for our engagement photos and we LOVE how they turned out! I absolutely love my bridals too. Karen made me a beautiful bouquet, Bill brought me a glass of wine, and my parents and I had the best day with them! My bridal portrait are gorgeous and I will treasure them forever. I highly recommend Peary for wedding photography!
  • Tami
    Tami G. Married on 04/16/2021

Great family

Bill, Karen and Allie were fabulous to work with. From the first phone call, to the wedding day to the completion of the album. They made everyone feel at ease and the photos capture the joy of our day.
    Rosario L. Married on 03/04/2021

Highly recommend!!

I’m so glad we picked Peary Photography!
    They were professional, very personable, helped us throughout the process with any questions/requests and just the sweetest couple!
    I cannot recommend them enough!!
  • Elease
    Elease P. Married on 12/13/2020

Once In A Lifetime Moments Captured

I can’t say enough! Peary Photography is perfection in all ways. We are amazed at pictures captured that help us relive so many beautiful moments. They worked w/MOB to set up some surprises & were extremely time efficient that we weren’t away from the party but maybe 20 min allowing more picture perfect celebration moments. We are thrilled & know anyone who hires them will fall in love with their gift of photography!
    Taurie Married on 10/30/2020

Exceeded Expectations!

I could not recommend Peary Photography more! Bill is AMAZING! Not only is his photography superb but he has such a great laid-back, yet professional, personality which really helps on what can be such a stressful day. He's like a ninja capturing moments and that you never even realized he was around for! It's really important to have someone who makes you feel comfortable because they are basically following you around all day on one of the most intimate days of your life and Bill "fits the bill"! He has so much experience with weddings in general that he was able to offer day-of insights and guidance on things that weren't even photography related. He's quite literally a jack-of-all-wedding trades! Do not hesitate to hire Peary Photography - Bill and his family will actually make your wedding easier!
    Bethany S. Married on 10/30/2020

Fall Family Photo Session

I was blown away at how Bill and his wife were so down to earth and light-hearted, yet extremely professional and engaged with our family (w/ a 5 year old and baby)! They had a plan for all of the pictures/ settings and moved us all along very smoothly, grabbing baby and kiddos attention every step of the way. I will cherish these moment forever 💗
  • Chris
    Chris Married on 10/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stellar people, service, and photography!

We sincerely appreciate all the work the Peary's did for us this topsy-turvy year, from the engagement photos to the wedding photos and the beautiful albums.

We knew within a couple of minutes after meeting them last year that we wanted them as our photographers. We had high expectations and they exceeded them!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 10/24/2020

Beautiful pictures

I enjoyed Bill and Karen taking the photos at my wedding. They did a great job, they always knew where the best light was, and took plenty of pictures of my husband and I and all the details.
    Grisel Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing, amazing team!

The Peary team is just amazing at everything they do! To be honest, when my husband and I decided to elope, we knew we didnt know where to start with the planning, but we knew the photographer was on our top priorities and with out having to look anywhere else, we booked with Peary. I gotta tell ya'll, they really made the whole process and event as easy as possible for us and everyone involved! They are extremely caring, funny, hospitable, and professional! I received my photos a week after our wedding and without a doubt, I cried looking at the pictures because they captured every special moment. Looking back at our wedding, the pictures really capture the sweetness and love of our special day. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 06/26/2020

Amazing Photographers!

Bill, Karen, and Allie are amazing! A friend of mine recommended them and I am so glad that she did. They certainly live up to their high ratings! Allie was very responsive to any questions that I had and was willing to talk with my family and I on the phone several times to make sure that everything was as organized as possible. Bill and Karen took all of the photos on my wedding day and they did an awesome job! They were very organized, worked great with our wedding planner and videographer, and they were super friendly. They captured all of our special moments beautifully! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a high quality photographer!
  • Angela
    Angela D. Married on 05/24/2020

Best day ever!

I cannot say enough good things about the Peary family! They were such a pleasure to work with and the pictures exceeded all my expectations. Bill was such a pro that I never worried about a thing. Even my guests raved how awesome he was. Everybody LOVES our pictures. Bill nailed it and I couldn't be happier!
    Austin K. Married on 05/09/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hands down, there is absolutely no one else we would have turned to for our wedding

Karen, Bill, and the entire Peary Photography team were simply amazing. Not only did they of course take the best pictures we could ask for, but they went above and beyond the role of our photographers and became our general stress-relievers. They helped us make sure we had the best day of our lives, they even managed to navigate through farmland to help us chase down the cows we wanted to include in our photoshoot :) We cannot recommend enough that you work with Peary Photography to capture all the moments of your special day.
    Clarissa M. Married on 04/16/2020

Peary Photography is Phenomenal

Peary Photography is absolutely phenomenal. Bill, Karen, and Allie are more wonderful than you can fathom. They are as kind as they are talented. They are worth every penny and don't charge near enough for everything they do.
    Liz L. Married on 04/07/2020

The Best of the Best

I contacted Peary Photography about 3 weeks in advance of an impromptu wedding on July 4th. Allie took the time to discuss options and how they could help the day of the wedding. She made me so very comfortable especially since I lived out of state. The day of the wedding Karen and Bill really helped us through the process of the ceremony and reception. We had a small emergency with the officiant they offered to assist if needed. It wasn't needed but it was nice to know they were in our corner. Not sure the wedding would have gone as well as it did without them. The Bride and Groom are still thanking me for hiring them.
    Beatrice Married on 02/19/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, tentative and had no worries.

My personal experience with Peary Photography is unforgettable. Their guidance, experience and professionalism is what every bride looks for. From the very beginning Allie’s initiative emails to assist in making sure I had what I needed for our small private wedding was above and beyond exceptional. Karen’s decor experience was also exceptional. She set the tables and decorations in the pavilion which looked beautiful. She took care of it all ensuring the Chapel and Pavilion were ready. She also greeted me when I arrived at the event center to help with my wedding dress and bridal bags. She and Bill work as a team communicating with one another as necessary ensuring all participants attending were ready for our arrival. Our photographer Bill was heart warming and kind. His soft spoken and inspiring words changed the atmosphere in the room that allowed me to anticipate how the photo would present itself. The photos came out spectacular, beautiful and flawless. I highly recommend this team.
  • Sharon
    Sharon H. Married on 01/10/2020

Totally professional

Bill Peary is the consummate professional who knows his profession well. He is personable and knowledgeable. He was able to capture everything we wanted. The photos are just beautiful.
illustration stars