Peary Photography Reviews

Peary Photography 5
Peary Photography 6
Peary Photography 7

Allison Jordan · Married on 11/10/2018

Hire Peary. You Will Not Be Disappointed.

My mom planned my entire wedding and hired Peary Photography after meeting Allie at a Bridal Extravaganza. Little did I know that she not only hired a photographer but a therapist as well to get me through my wedding. Although it was a very special and joyful day, there were stressful moments that Allie and Bill helped me get through. My bridal portraits were so fun and Allie and Bill are both super creative. All of our pictures turned out amazing and I would absolutely, without a single ounce of doubt, recommend Peary.

Ricky · Married on 11/03/2018

Peary Family - 2 thumbs up!

We absolutely love the PEARY family! They are honest to goodness, GREAT people. They worked with us for both our weddings. In the first wedding, Allie stepped up and ran the show when our hired coordinator could not. She did not even hesitate to go above and beyond for us and make the best of the circumstances. Our engagement photos with Bill and Karen were just as spectacular and we have them sprinkled all around our home and devices. So when we began planning our second wedding, we definitely considered them and once again the Peary family came through! They celebrated with us again and moved heaven and earth to accommodate Vietnamese customs and different requirements. We always ended up feeling like we underpay for their services, smiles, joy, and the memories.

Now where do I find the button for 10 out of 5 stars?

• Kaley

Kaley · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Photographers in Austin!

Peary Photography are not only some of the best photographers in Austin but the kindest people i have met! They went over and beyond there job duties . They gave me more advice kept me and my fiance calm through the whole wedding. Even let us borrow props for our wedding. I can not express how much we loved the Peary's and how much they made our wedding experience so wonderful! For everything that these photographers have done for us, we feel that they were worth every penny and more. You will not find a better photographer for your wedding. HIGHLY recommend any and everybody to use them!

• Stacey

Stacey Kammerdiener · Married on 10/28/2018

Goes above and beyond - & amazing photography!

Amazing photographer!! We hosted a somewhat nontraditional wedding (let's just say that Halloween costumes were involved) and Bill was able to capture all of the craziness. He's extremely easy to work with, and really went above and beyond. For example, our ceremony was held on the Capitol lawn, and we hadn't realized there was also a book festival going on, making parking super difficult for everyone. Bill had gotten there really early and immediately contacted us, letting us know what parking garages nearby were available and thus saving us from running REALLY late (and preventing my family and myself from panicking).

Photos also delivered very fast, and SO beautiful. Can't recommend enough!!

• Emily

Emily Bell · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly Recommend!!

Allie & Bill were the photographers for the Wedding this past weekend. I can not express enough how amazingly talented they are, as well as polite & professional. They are a great pair to work with and we recommend them to all our couples!

Kaitlyn Jeschelnig · Married on 10/06/2018

Couldn't ask for anything better

I don't think there are enough good things to say about Peary Photography! The Pearys were recommended to us by our sister-in-law. Upon meeting Bill, I told him about the wedding he did and the second we started talking he remembered the entire wedding party and could describe them to a T (even several years later). That was when I knew the Pearys TRULY cared about their clients. This was a HUGE plus for me! On our wedding day, Bill and Karen were amazing. They were inconspicuous and had their picture taking skills down to a T! Not even three weeks later, we received our pictures and were blown away at how amazing they looked. Everyone we showed were in AWE! Going with the Pearys was truly one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! I would recommend them a million times over.

Peary Photography 11
    Peary Photography 12
    Peary Photography 13
  • Veronica

Veronica Castro · Married on 10/05/2018

Great Experience

We’d like to thank Peary Photography for capturing the most amazing photos on our special day! The compliments on the photos from our friends and family don’t stop. Bill was our officiant and provided us with such a beautiful ceremony we’ll forever take with us. Not being from around the Austin area I thought I’d have a hard time finding the right photographer. I’m beyond content and satisfied for selecting Peary Photography, you can instantly tell they love what they do and are such good kinded people. Thanks again for everything Bill, Karen & Allie.

Peary Photography 14
    Peary Photography 15
    Peary Photography 16

Tina · Married on 09/22/2018

I was so overwhelmed with happiness when I received my wedding photos. They were so awesome I shared my pictures with everyone, and they asked for contact info for the photographer. They were such great people with superb service. They also did the wedding party flowers so less stress for me. I highly recommend Peary Photography

Peary Photography 17
    Peary Photography 18
    Peary Photography 19

Emily · Married on 07/28/2018

Such an amazing experience with Peary Photography. Quality and professional photographs with style and pizzazz. We are so thankful we chose them!

Peary Photography 20
    Peary Photography 21
    Peary Photography 22

Elizabeth · Married on 07/21/2018

Peary Photography did our photos for our private and larger wedding ten years ago. We're so glad we were able to get them for our vow renewal as well! Pure magic! They are the absolute best, from the abundance of gorgeous photos to their utmost professional and caring demeanor. We look forward to continuing using them for future events!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Peary Photography 23
    Peary Photography 24
    Peary Photography 25
    Peary Photography 26

Peary Photography's reply:

Thank you Brian & Liza. We are honored getting to know your family over the last 10 years. All the best and much, much love your way!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/21/2018

Bill, Karen and Allie from Peary Photography were absolutely the best! They took so much care to make sure everything was perfect and ended up doing so much more for us than just photography. They did our florals, Bill was our officiant, and Karen also lent us a helping hand (as opposed to hiring a coordinator and spending so much extra!). They made sure all the details were perfect and we had many conversations beforehand. I really felt like they were like family when it was all said and we hope to use them for future photos! We loved you all so much! XO, Lauren and Joe Paschali

Peary Photography 27
    Peary Photography 28
    Peary Photography 29

Renata · Married on 05/29/2018

Bill, Thank you for making our day special! Your professionalism, work, efforts are appreciated!
    We were very pleased with the services. He was punctual, kind and very accommodating. He also brought me a beautiful bouquet made by his wife. It was perfect. Our pictures are nice and well done. We highly recommend Peary Photography!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Peary Photography's reply:

Thank you Bill & Renata! Your intimate wedding at The Granduca was special for me to witness. Even better that I share your Hungarian heritage! egészségedre! Bill

Gavin and Jing · Married on 05/27/2018

Bill Peary did an outstanding job photographing our wedding on May 27. He was efficient, inconspicuous, cheerful and a pleasure to have around. He photographed every aspect of the wedding from multiple angles, taking advantage of the sunlight and the evening's gorgeous sunset. Within only a few days of the wedding he had delivered nearly 300 finished images on his website available for download to all guests. Later we worked with Allie who patiently went through the many options for producing a printed wedding album. She laid out every page, which we reviewed via email, and now we have a beautiful 30-page book of wedding memories sitting on our coffee table. The prices for the event and the album were very reasonable and much lower than some alternatives. We whole-heartedly recommend the Pearys for your event.

Gavin and Jing

Peary Photography 30
    Peary Photography 31
    Peary Photography 32

Heather · Married on 05/25/2018

Peary Photography was AMAZING!!! They were so helpful!! Not only with the photography, but they helped keep things on track / on schedule. Then to top things off, they had my photographs back to me in less than a week!!! How awesome is that?! I will definitely be using them again for future photography needs! :-)

Sent on 06/05/2018

Peary Photography's reply:

Dillion & Heather, Thank you. We do work hard to keep things on time! Thanks for also noticing the quick turn-around on editing. I try to stay ahead and know how important it is to see the images from the day ASAP! All the best, Bill

Liz · Married on 04/27/2018

We absolutely loved working with Peary Photography, and we feel so fortunate to have had them capture our special day. Both photographers (Bill and Karen), as well as their assistant, Allie, were all so responsive and helpful. They truly went out of their way to answer ALL of my questions and provide guidance. We had so much fun doing our engagement session and of course the wedding. I would hands down hire Peary again.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Peary Photography's reply:

Hi Nick & Liz! What a wedding!!!!!! The Van Zandt is such a nice venue. Thank you for pushing the limits and venturing outside for a little while for photos. We hope to see you both again once it slows down a bit! Bill & Karen & Allie

Jennifer · Married on 04/15/2018

Peary Photography was amazing! Allie was always so helpful and responsive and Bill and Karen could not have done a better job helping us keep the day flowing and taking amazing pictures! Bill was able to send us the photos less than a week after the ceremony. I would highly recommend Peary Photography and would not hesitate to contact them in the future for any photography needs!!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Peary Photography's reply:

Hello Dusty & Jennifer, Thank you for the review. It was so nice meeting everyone and spending time with you at your wedding. We love getting the images back quickly so you can share your day with everyone! Cheers, Bill & Karen & Allie

Julie · Married on 04/14/2018

Peary Photography did such an amazing job with our pictures. They are beautiful. Peary photography was affordable and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. Also, Bill had a great personality which was great in general, but helped in getting smiles on everyones faces. Thank you Peary!

Julie

Sent on 05/03/2018

Peary Photography's reply:

Hi Julie, Sweet of you to send this in! I enjoyed capturing your wedding day and helping keep the smiles coming! Bill & Karen & Allie

Melissa · Married on 04/12/2018

Allie and Karen did a wonderful job capturing our wedding day from start to finish! The pictures turned out great and they are so friendly and easy to work with. Their standard is 4-8 weeks for editing photos but they got the pictures back to us in less than 3 weeks! Highly recommend! (Our wedding was at Old Glory Ranch in Wimberley, Texas)

Sent on 05/03/2018
    Peary Photography 40
    Peary Photography 41
    Peary Photography 42

Peary Photography's reply:

Hi Glenn & Melissa, Thank you so much! So nice meeting your families. Old Glory is such a beautiful venue!!! We look forward to watch your adventures in Denver! All the best, Bill & Karen & Allie

Michelle · Married on 04/06/2018

Bill and Karen photographed my friend's wedding 2 years ago. They were so much fun to work with that when I got engaged they were the first vendor I wanted to book! Allie was so great to work with coordinating the engagement pictures and other details. She answered emails so quickly and was easy to work with. Karen and Bill did an amazing job at our wedding capturing so many special moments. The pictures came out insanely gorgeous - and they even braved the frigid Texas weather (it was 30 for our April wedding in Fort Worth!). We got so many compliments, not just on our beautiful pictures, but on how pleasant and helpful Peary Photography was. I hope we get a chance to work with Peary Photography again in the future, they are the best!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Peary Photography's reply:

Hi Matt & Michelle! It was so cold that day but we could tell that you were prepared for it and so were we! You were so brave to have every thing outside! Thank you for trusting us to capture your wedding day! All the best, Bill & Karen & Allie

Jessica · Married on 03/30/2018

I had a simple wedding at Chapel Dulcinea and found Peary Photography as a preferred vendor on the chapel website. I wanted a small wedding with all the stuff of a big wedding minus the reception... dress, hair and make up, cake cutting and a professional photographer! I booked Peary Photogroaher but was a little nervous as I have never had professional photos done and I am pretty shy. The day of the wedding Bill and his wife Karen made us feel so comfortable and also helps us coordinate getting everyone to the chapel so the groom wouldn't see me beforehand. I was very impressed and we had such a good wedding day. It was so relaxed and not uptight which I think made it so much better. I could honestly go on and on because it was such a prefect day with thier help!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Peary Photography's reply:

Jessica and Michael, Thank you for writing! "Relaxed" is a great way to describe it! We work hard to coordinate the day to run smoothly. All the best to you both, Bill & Karen & Allie

Danielle · Married on 03/25/2018

Bill and Karen made my wedding day so much better. Everything went very smoothe and the pictures I have seen so far are amazing. One shot Bill showed me straight from the camera after taking it and I was just blown away. Also, durning the night I had people come up to me saying how much they liked the photographers we had. I would highly recommend Peary photography to anyone.

Sent on 04/07/2018

Peary Photography's reply:

James & Danielle, You guys were just wonderful! Thank you for making us part of your wedding day! See, even cloudy days look wonderful! your truly, Bill & Karen & Allie

Ashtynn · Married on 03/10/2018

I loved everything about my pictures! The responsiveness up until the wedding was excellent. Every question was asked. The day of my wedding I felt so comfortable and we got every shot we wanted plus more. They were so quick to get our pictures back as well which was so surprising. The quality of of pictures were fabulous!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Peary Photography's reply:

Thank you Derek & Ashtynn! What a beautiful day for a wedding. Love seeing your images pop up on Instagram too! If you come back on your anniversary, please let us know. Karen & Bill & Allie

KATHY · Married on 03/09/2018

Amazing. Bill Peary delivers spectacular photos, the type one sees in magazines and wistfully hopes for. He is more than a photographer. Having Bill at our wedding was like having a welcomed friend from "way back." Before the wedding I had some concerns that I was able to talk freely about, and he knew exactly how to handle them. I would hire him again, in a flash.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Peary Photography's reply:

Keith & Kathy, Thank you! What a nice wedding at The Oasis! Love that you are getting prints ;) and wish you all the best, Bill & Karen & Allie

Sarah · Married on 03/03/2018

Bill, Karen and Allie were great to work with! From the very beginning they answered all of our questions and made us feel at ease. We used Peary Photography for both our engagements and our wedding and we loved getting to know them. Our photos are beautiful and they had them back to us within one week - it was amazing!! It rained on our wedding day, but Karen and Bill still stood outside in the rain in order to get the best shots of our ceremony. I am so grateful for their hard work. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Peary Photography's reply:

Hi Tom & Sarah, Welcome home from Africa! That looked like a wonderful honeymoon! We had the BEST time at your wedding despite the rain! All the best to you both, Bill & Karen & Allie