Pearl Street Catering Reviews

Pearl Street Catering 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding in Greenhouse Room at Hotel Lafayette

If you are looking for a wedding venue, make sure you check out Pearl Street and their properties. We booked our wedding with them and finally had our big day yesterday. I can not say enough about Pearl St and their team. First off, Charlie is a true professional in his field. He made the planning process so seamless and was beyond prompt and incredible with his communication with me over the past year and a half. He and his staff were amazing with guiding us through the planning, the rehearsal, and the day of has left me speechless. Charlie and Liam make sure everything went beyond perfectly, they had the decor looking beautiful, guided us seamlessly throughout the day, made sure we had everything we needed, brought us apps from our cocktail hour and handled everything like true professionals! We received so many compliments on the service, food, and portion sizes!! Thank you sooo much to Charlie, Liam, and the Pearl Street team for making my wedding day the most perfect day I could ever imagine!!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Paige · Married on 06/22/2019

Pearl at the Webb

Pearl at the Webb was a wonderful wedding venue. My husband and I worked with Stephanie and she was amazing! She answered all of my many many questions and was always pleasant. On my wedding day Stephanie was very attentive to make sure that everything went smoothly. The venue was gorgeous. We got married on the roof and I could not recommend it more. The food was delicious and we had an the best night! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Mara

Mara B. R. · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome Venue!

Pearl street was an incredible venue for our wedding! The staff was very professional and experienced, the food was delicious, and the space was beautiful.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Caitlin · Married on 06/08/2019

The most perfect wedding

My husband and I decided to have our wedding reception at Pearl Street and we couldn't be happier. Charlie was in contact with us through planning and was super prompt. We were able to meet again in person before the wedding to go over decorations and layout. We were on the 3rd floor and the place was just absolutely stunning. The food - AMAZING. The portions are HUGE seriously every food option was delish - we went with the famous potroast, chicken, and tortellini for the vegetarian option. We did 2 late night buffets and had food galore! Everything was PERFECT - I wish we could relive the day again. Thank you Pearl Street for giving us the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 05/25/2019

Everything was flawless!

We booked our wedding through Stephanie a year and half in advance on the 3rd floor of Pearl Street. Stephanie was nothing but helpful in answering all of my little questions and making sure we had everything we needed. She was so organized and everything went off flawlessly! Nicki was our day of coordinator and she was also amazing- she made sure we had everything we needed the entire night!! Everyone raved about the food and the desserts and the bar. The night was amazing and the decor was amazing and I would recommend Pearl Street to anyone looking for a wedding venue!!!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Venue and Amazing Team!

The planning process for my wedding was so simple. Charlie and his team helped me decide on the perfect space, Pearl at the Webb; however all of their options were also quite breathtaking. Charlie and his team were responsive, thorough, helpful, and enthusiastic during the months leading up to the event. Any correspondence or planning meetings that I had with them were efficient and productive. It was very clear that Charlie and the team are experienced and excellent at their jobs. They also really cared about my day, which made it even easier during what could be a stressful time. Charlie also did a great job easing my anxiety and being supportive during the drop off meeting. I left there feeling confident about how everything would come together. I also left the meeting not even worrying about stopping by to check on the set up because I knew I was in good hands. And sure enough, when I arrived to the reception, the venue was beautifully decorated. Food was excellent (which guests are still raving about); as well as the service. Nikki, the event manager, really took care of us that night too. She was communicative and attentive. She and her team also packed everything up so nicely and I didn't have anything to worry about when it came time to end the night and load the car.

Words cannot express how thankful I am for Charlie and his team. Our wedding exceeded our expectations and I owe it all to Charlie, Nikki, and staff at Pearl Street.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Sara · Married on 01/26/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Our wedding was at the Greenhouse Room in the Hotel Lafayette through Pearl Street Catering. I never had a question go unanswered throughout the entire planning process and the day of was perfectly relaxing and exciting, I didn't have to worry about anything. I worked with Charlie for all of my planning details and he was absolutely fantastic! The dinner portions were huge and they provided to-go boxes! All of our guests were saying how good the food was, even days later. The staff really took care of us the day of, it was really amazing. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and the staff with Pearl Street Catering made it possible, I can't recommend them enough. And the pricing for their winter magic package was by far the best in town considering everything you get.

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 01/19/2019

The Full Package!

We could not have made a better decision when deciding to have our reception at Pearl Street Grill and Brewery! From the beginning, we had a wedding coordinator, Charlie, who was available and answered all of our questions (I swear, I emailed minimum twice a week for MONTHS). They take care of all the decor and have extensive decorations to cater to your theme and colors! Anything extra they don't have you'll have to provide yourself, but that wasn't much for us! The prices for winter weddings were very affordable and we definitely got the best value. If you haven't had the food at Pearl Street, you are in for a TREAT. If you don't add the beer braised pot roast to your menu, you're missing out! The food is what guests have been commenting on most. We had a friend from the UK come to the wedding and said that the food at our reception was some of the best food he had during his entire trip! We had a coordinator during the reception that not only catered to any and all of our needs, but were so kind and helpful to our parents which we so appreciated. Lastly, I have been in a number of weddings where the bridal party stays after to help clean up and pack everything to go. Not at Pearl Street! During the last hour of your reception, they subtly pack everything away for you so you can pack up the car and go! We even had the option to come back in the morning to get anything we couldn't take with us right that evening. From the convenience, to the incredible experience, professionalism, helpfulness, everything, there is no better place to have your wedding reception in Buffalo. It is truly the full package and our guests have been talking about it for weeks! My cousin got married over the summer at another one of Pearl Street Catering's locations and had the same experience! Cannot say enough about this company and their wonderful people!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Alexa Dinapoli · Married on 12/31/2018

amazing food

We had the winter magic package for our new years eve wedding. Days later, people are still coming up to us and saying it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding! Pot roast is amazing, as well as the chicken piccata. Not only was it delicious, the portions were HUGE- and they provided to-go boxes. awesome!

Our wedding was at the Hotel lafayette greenhouse room- amazing and unique venue. Our pictures look amazing!!

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Lynn

Lynn · Married on 11/16/2018

Absolutely amazing

Pearl Street was absolutely incredible for so many reasons. We had our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all in the space at the Webb, and it could not have been more perfect. Once you sign the contract and put down a deposit, you’re paired with a Pearl Street Coordinator who works with you throughout the entire planning process. We worked with Charlie, who responded quickly to every single email and call, and provided guidance and tips that helped make the whole planning process seem easy. Charlie accommodated every single request, and gave input that helped everything go so smoothly. The night of our wedding, Charlie and another coordinator, Nikki, were on site and ran all parts of the wedding like clockwork. Every time I looked up, Nikki was there asking if my husband and I needed anything. We didn’t have to think about anything because it was all taken care of for us. They were kind, helpful, and allowed us to truly enjoy our day. The space itself was so beautiful (tons of guests commented on how gorgeous the brick, lights, and wood are), and having everything in one location made it stress-free and comfortable (especially so you don’t have to worry about weather conditions). Every single person said the food was absolutely delicious (and served piping hot) and people could not believe they were given to-go boxes to take home any leftovers (because so many venues don’t allow guests to do so). I’d also recommend staying in the lofts both the night before the wedding and the night after. The lofts are also gorgeous, and because they have a full kitchen, huge bathroom, living room, and two bedrooms, it’s a perfect setup for the bride/groom/wedding party/families to use during the day while getting ready. We had hair and makeup come right to us and they had tons of space to work in, and our families were able to go back and forth between the girls’ loft and the guys’ loft throughout the day. Not only is Pearl Street’s pricing incredibly reasonable, you’ll be shocked with how much is included in that price - linens, tables, chairs, food, dessert, cocktail hour, alcohol, coordinator (I was quoted $17,000 from some venues that don’t provide any of those things). So many people told us it was the most beautiful wedding they’ve ever been to. Hearing that feedback from our guests was truly the cherry on top of a fun planning process and beautiful wedding.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Hannah · Married on 10/06/2018

I have so much to say!! My new husband and I celebrated our wedding reception in the Greenhouse Room this past Saturday. Everything was absolutely perfect. The room was set up exactly the way we asked for it to be- more than we asked for, actually. Our wedding manager, Liam, was SUPERB. He worked so hard for us, and we could not be more appreciative. He was always around as a point of contact without being overbearing. We were able to extend our bar package to keep the party going without a glitch, and our bartenders were great, as well, especially with a party of 212 who like to party. Amie was also a great help! When we arrived during cocktail hour, she had appetizers and drinks brought to us right away, and got us updated on how the evening had been going. The food was amazing and the portions were huge! I heard nothing but good things from my guests (we had pot roast, salmon, and chicken Marsala). 5/5 stars! We also hosted our rehearsal dinner in the bar area of the Pan-American Grill, and my shower was through Pearl Street, at Pearl Street at the Webb. In addition, Pearl Street sets you up with a consultant that is with you every step of the way, from your original tour of the venue, to your drop off a few days before the wedding. Our contact, Charlie, was so attentive. He listened to everything we asked for, and was so easy to talk to. He was fun, organized, and caring, and when I emailed him with crazy questions, he responded within minutes. Everything was perfect and we can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Pearl Street Catering 8

Claudia · Married on 09/28/2018

Unbelievable service. From when we booked to our actual wedding day, everyone at Pearl Street was exceptional. They made or day magical and the venue looked absolutely stunning. Food was exceptional and again the staff is very phenomenal. We will forever recommend ‘n

Sent on 09/29/2018

Krista · Married on 09/15/2018

We had our wedding on the 3rd floor of Pearl Street on Sept 8th and I could not be happier with how everything turned out. We worked with Charlie from the beginning, and he was so responsive and helpful, especially since we didn't have a clue about anything we should be doing. Mike was our day of coordinator and he was also wonderful to work with and so helpful during the event. The venue was decorated beautifully, the food was amazing and we had so many compliments on everything. My husband and I can't think of a single thing we would have wanted to go differently. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 09/20/2018
  • Louiza

Louiza · Married on 09/02/2018

Wow. What an amazing experience having our reception on the 4th floor of Pearl Street. Stephanie was a dream come true to work with in the entire planning of the reception. She would respond quickly, answered every email in great detail, and she was very flexible. The value for the money was the best out of all 20 reception venues that we had looked at. We did plated meals of pot roast, stuffed chicken and the shrimp pasta. The food came out fast, it was HOT to the point that you could see the steam coming off the food, and the portions were enormous. Our guests were raving about the food all night and they even gave us "to go" containers for the food that couldn't be finished. They have their own centerpieces that you can use which was a huge help but they still allowed us to bring in whatever we wanted in regards to decoration. They also have additional decorations to use around the room that match with whatever aesthetic you're going to go for. When walking into our reception, the room was more beautiful than I could have ever envisioned while planning with Stephanie. Pearl St has a space for whatever type of wedding you're hoping to have and I would absolutely recommend having your reception with Pearl Street.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Theresa · Married on 08/18/2018

We cannot even begin to thank Charlie, Katie and the rest of the Pearl Street Grill Catering staff for THE MOST perfect wedding weekend ever. Because of their organization, professionalism and expertise we were able to enjoy our special day AND the entire planning process. We will always be grateful for the memories we made! ❤️ #willyouMehdime #greenhouseroom

Sent on 09/12/2018
    Pearl Street Catering 9
    Pearl Street Catering 10
    Pearl Street Catering 11

Travis · Married on 07/07/2018

Gorgeous Venue, Great Food, Great People

For our July 2018 wedding, my husband and I dutifully checked out a bunch of Buffalo venues, but I think we knew from the beginning that Pearl Street was the way to go. We live in MD so had to pack in vendor meetings whenever we were in town -- Pearl Street's catering team is such a well-oiled machine that we immediately knew we were in good hands. I was worried that working with them would make us feel like we're just a number to them because they work with SO many weddings, but it was the opposite; they gave us tips because they know what works best, they were flexible, they were detail-oriented, and they took our decor ideas and put them into action. I almost didn't expect some of the decor to work out well, but they took it and went the extra mile with special touches from their own goodies. We went with a served dinner on the 4th floor, which I love for the private outdoor space. There were never any lines at the bar (which is an issue at every other wedding I've attended), guests loved the food (esp the pot roast), and they raved about the late night food we decided on. There was seriously never anything to worry about, since we know that Pearl Street is on top of it. Can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Jade · Married on 06/29/2018

The best place we could have chosen to have our reception. They met with us a few times before the wedding to make sure everything was going smoothly. They took care of EVERYTHING!! They decorated the space beautifully, all of their suggestions for set-up, decor, seating, and food were perfect. Their food is the absolute best, as is their beer! They made everything so easy for us, were awesome to work with, were super nice, and we couldn't have had a better reception!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Nadia · Married on 05/12/2018

From the first day to the very last moment of our event we had a great experience working with the Pearl Street team. Stephanie was our event coordinator. She is easy to work with and an expert at what she does. She made it easy for us by helping us with suggestions and tips on how to make our day the best ever. We had our event in the Pan American Room on the second floor. When looking around for venues, we wanted to stay away from the boring drywall banquet halls you can find all over Buffalo, and then we found Pearl Street. Quite honestly, I felt lucky that they had one room available on our date in May. It was a perfect fit for us. We got a ton of compliments from guests. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Sent on 05/20/2018
    Pearl Street Catering 12
    Pearl Street Catering 13
    Pearl Street Catering 14

Pearl Street Catering's reply:

Hi Nadia,

Thank you very much for such a nice review! We so enjoyed hosting you and your family for your special day :) It was a pleasure working with you and Nick and we wish you all the best in the future.

Stephanie

Michelle · Married on 03/03/2018

There is no other place that I would have wanted to have our wedding ceremony and reception than at The Webb @ Pearl! If you are looking for not only an absolutely beautiful venue, delicious food that your guests will be talking about long after the reception and customer service that goes above and beyond what you could ever ask for---this is your place! We worked with Stephanie Cirringione throughout the entire process and am so thankful for her! Stephanie is the sweetest person, always greeted us with a big smile, responded to my e-mails super fast and made the whole experience easy & enjoyable. Stephanie and Pearl @ The Webb are the best!!!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Lauren · Married on 02/17/2018

My wedding reception on the third floor of Pearl Street was absolutely INCREDIBLE! The staff is so capable, responsive, and professional. The decorations were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. The food? TO DIE FOR. All of my guests raved about the food and decorations. I would recommend Pearl Street to anyone! Thank you guys so much for making my wedding so stress free and memorable!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Pearl Street Catering's reply:

Hi Lauren,

So happy to hear, you looked stunning! I had a really great time getting to know you two and wish you the best of luck. Congrats from all of us at Pearl Street Catering...Charlie

Julie · Married on 10/14/2017

We used Pearl Street catering for both our rehearsal dinner and my bridal shower. Everyone raved about how delicious the food was and how flawless my bridal shower was ran. I was very pleased with everything and would highly recommend them for any of your wedding related events.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Rachel · Married on 08/26/2017

We had our wedding at Pearl at The Webb in August and it was perfect. Carey is so great and easy to work with. She responded to all of my e-mails (there were a LOT) immediately and was extremely helpful. Kyle was our coordinator the night of, and he was also amazing. He set up the venue perfectly and was constantly checking up on us throughout the night to see if there was anything that we needed. He even brought us a bottle of champagne to swig from while we were waiting to be introduced! At the end of the night, he had everything already packed up and ready to go for me (including our dinners that we never ate) and then continued to help us bring it all upstairs to our hotel room. The whole staff went above and beyond (especially Kyle) throughout the entire process and I couldn't have asked for anything better. I highly recommend Pearl St not only because of their beautiful venues, but also because of the amazing service from Carey, Kyle, and staff!!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Laura · Married on 07/01/2017

They are great! Did an awesome job responding to me and getting me just what I needed!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2017

They go above and beyond! We are so happy we had our wedding here and wouldn't change a thing.

Sent on 07/06/2017
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/27/2017

Pearl Street was perfect. Thats the absolute truth. Everything was perfect, from the food, bartenders, decor, setup, takedown, etc. I planned my event with Stephanie, and she catered to every I need I had. She was easily assessable over email and always responded to any of my questions right away. We had our ceremony and reception at Pearl Street and both were amazing. I would do it all over again exactly the way it was. The food was fantastic! The decor was exactly as we discussed and I loved it. The staff was so attentive to us and our guests. The bartenders were exceptional and above all everyone had an amazing time!!! Thank you for making my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 06/14/2017