Pearl Paper Studio Reviews

Pearl Paper Studio 5
Pearl Paper Studio 6
Pearl Paper Studio 7

LeighEllen · Married on 10/17/2014

For those who don't want to read the whole review - our photographs turned out beautifully and everyone was wonderful to work with!

Now for those who want more detail, we first did our engagement shoot with MJ. She drove several hours away so that we could do our photos on our college campus. We're not the most posable people, and MJ was great working with us and giving us tips along the way. She even indulged my husband by letting him suggest some additional, trickier poses :) Our photos beautifully captured the Spring season, our surroundings, and us! Our photos were delivered very quickly and we had plenty of time to include them on our wedding invitations.

MJ and Steve were our photographers for the wedding. They were both great to work with on our busy day! They were professional and made sure they got all the shots, but without being overwhelming or demanding during a time that can get very stressful. I was getting to the venue quite early and they both arrived right with me to make sure they captured the entire day. We also had a big group (and a slightly less than cooperative child) to work with and everything went smoothly, with only good things said from all involved. We got married right at the end of busy season so our turnaround didn't allow for quick gifts or thank you's, but the photographs were well worth the wait. I have received so many compliments about all of the photos and I received well over the amount of photos I was expecting. I also got every photo printed as part of my package and everyone has enjoyed flipping through our very large album!

In all, beautiful photos that will always remind me of a great day and experience!

Sent on 08/11/2015
  • Nicole

Nicole Battaglia · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Photography with Steve!

Our photographer Steve Capone with Pearl Paper did an amazing job as our photographer! He was extremely fun to work with, attentive, and detail oriented. He truly kept the morning of our wedding running smoothly and on time! The pictures came out beautifully, and he captured all the moments that were the most special. Steve helped everyone be super relaxed the entire day!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Bree · Married on 09/09/2015

My husband and I travelled from Australia to NYC to get married, which could have been quite daunting but Ben, Karis and the team made everything so easy. They even helped with hair and makeup contacts when mine fell through, they were more than happy to help with all of our requests.

The photographers Benson and Steve were both fantastic and worked so hard. The weather was very warm on the day but there were never any complaints and they just kept coming up with more great ideas for photos.

Benson and Steve's professionalism made the day easy, relaxed and fun, and we really couldn't have asked for anything more. We were so happy with how everything turned out.

Pearl Paper Studio provide exceptional value for money and amazing service and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone needing a photographer for any occasion.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Eunice · Married on 09/06/2014

My husband and I have a great experience with Pearl Paper Studio and I would highly recommend them to any newly engaged couple! Bensen came to our engagement shoot venue hours earlier to scope out the place and even though we were close to an hour late, he showed no frustration and made the experience very comfortable for the both of us. If I'm completely honest, I loved my wedding photos significantly more than I did my engagement photos but it's probably due to the fact that was done up by professionals for the actual wedding day ;) Everyone that has come over and sees our pictures are extremely impressed and feel that they are extremely reasonable in price which exceeds their talents to capture moments on the wedding day as well as edit them after.

Sent on 03/05/2015
  • F

f · Married on 08/01/2015

I'm a delinquent reviewer, since its been exactly a year after my wedding, but I will say that all members of the Pearl Paper Studio team were great to work with -- and many of the photos came out wonderful. They were very accommodating with our long list of family portraits, and were also flexible with our random stops -- and they caught many of our great candid photos. Thanks to them all -- I highly recommend them and have been spreading their business to many of those who are recently engaged!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Monika · Married on 06/05/2016

4.2

We booked Pearl Paper Studio for our wedding and it was probably the best decision we made for wedding planning. We went with Steve who was super easy to get along with. We got comfortable with him really quickly which made it a lot easier to take pictures. At the wedding we also had Benson as a second shooter and not only are they an absolute blast together, they went above and beyond their moment capturing business. They were helping me holding my wedding dress when my girls weren’t around, fixing my cathedral size veil, straightening clothes, flowers anything that needed attention they were happy to help with (without being asked). They make a great team and they had us laughing the entire day- I was definitely a happy bride all day!

The only thing is that it take a little bit of time to get your pictures back so plan ahead if you need the pictures for Save the Dates. But the pictures are definitely worth the wait! I highly recommend booking Pearl Paper Studios, they go above and beyond.

Sent on 10/08/2016