Peardon Carrillo Photography Reviews

Peardon Carrillo Photography 5
  • Crystal

Crystal Rondos · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing photographers!!!!!

Peardon Carrillo was so awesome and helpful during every step of the process! They went above and beyond for our engagement shoot; scouting out some beautiful scenery in Joshua Tree national park. Since we live out of state, Lisa and Roberto set aside plenty of time to go over every piece of the shoot and helped us choose each outfit that would be the best fitting for day into the evening time. You can tell how much they care about you and put in a huge effort making us feel like we are their only priority. We are very excited and can’t wait to see what they do for our wedding!

Peardon Carrillo Photography 6
    Peardon Carrillo Photography 7

Claire · Married on 07/29/2018

We couldn't say enough great things about Lisa and Alberto. They demonstrated professionalism and care every step of the way, from our initial meeting till this day. Their passion, creativity and attention to details played such a significant role in our wedding process. Our friends and family all recognized their hard working and sincerity from the wedding day. Their photo productions are absolutely beautiful and artistic. We are very happy about our choice and we highly recommend them!

Peardon Carrillo Photography 8
    Peardon Carrillo Photography 9
    Peardon Carrillo Photography 10

Lola Palombo · Married on 03/10/2018

Amazing Experience!

Words cannot express how happy we are with our experience with Peardon Carrillo. From the first conversation we felt like we were in the hands of real pros. Lisa & Alberto are amazing people and wonderful artists. We couldn't be more happy with our beautiful engagement and wedding photos! And our friends and family are raving about them! Thank you guys, can't wait for a little one to come so we can hire you to photograph the newborn. Many blessings to you both!

Jenya Dobrynina · Married on 01/15/2018

peace and confidence on the most important day of our lives!

Alberto and Lisa are the best! They captured the most important day of our lives with style, grace, and artistry! They made us feel comfortable, relaxed, and beautiful on a very stressful day! They showed up on time, with amazing equipment, and prepared to capture our special day! With all the stress of the day, Alberto and Lisa brought peace, confidence, and serenity to the moment! Thank you Peardon Carrillo Photography!

Mary · Married on 05/16/2017

When searching for my wedding photographer I looked at tons of photography portfolios, read all the reviews and finally narrowed the field to 3 photographers. I reached out to them all and Lisa and Alberto were by far the most responsive and easy to communicate with. I loved the idea that they were a male and female team, working together, shooting and assisting one another to capture the most creative and personal photos that you can imagine. We first met for coffee and talked about what we were looking for in a photographer and they explained how they work. I knew right away that we would be very happy with our photos if we worked with them and they by far exceeded our expectations. They were beyond generous with their time and expertise leading up to the wedding and even helped me think of things to do to make the wedding extra special and the day go smoothly. Lisa and Alberto even suggested meeting at our location before the wedding to do a walk through of photo ops and this really made a huge difference in my comfort level on the day of the wedding, which of course makes for better pictures! They were so great to work with on the day, the perfect balance of being there in the background, capturing special moments without interfering, but also being able to "direct" us in great shots we may not have thought of. They really are a joy to be around and put us and the rest of our wedding party at ease during the entire shoot. I was sad to see them go at the end of the day! They both have an amazing eye and are so skilled at what they do. You will get shots that no other photographer would think of. They really went above and beyond, which is a true testament to their love and commitment of what they do. I am absolutely in love with my wedding photos and am so glad I chose to work with Peardon Carrillo Photography!

Salvador · Married on 09/24/2016

"When we started to look for photographers for our wedding, we wanted to work with someone who was professional, talented, and flexible. We wanted to have amazing pictures to capture our one, special day and we were more than satisfied with the results. Working with Peardon Carrillo Photography was just that and more...it was a great experience! We were able to get a team of photographers that were full of ideas, suggestions, and helped capture our wedding to the fullest. We got much more than we anticipated with Peardon Carrillo Photography and would highly recommend their work! We were extremely satisfied with the amount of pictures taken and the variety of angles, creativity, and lighting methods used. As a team, Lisa and Alberto worked to be creative, original, and truly captivated our emotions and moments on our wedding day!
    My husband and I both come from Hispanic backgrounds therefore both of us have big families. With that being said, we were nervous and somewhat anxious about how and where we were going to take all of these pictures or at least try to incorporate as many as possible. However, to our blessed surprise, Alberto and Lisa were able to orchestrate and strategically plan our day in order to have the opportunity to not only take pictures with most of our family members, but wedding guests as well. I’d have to say that this truly allowed for us to be carefree, enjoy our evening, and we had the best day of our lives. Our photo's look amazing, and now we can re-live our special day every time we look at them! We would truly like to recommend Lisa and Alberto for their fantastic collaboration and amazing talent!"

Natalie · Married on 07/02/2016

This review is long overdue. My wedding was on July 2, 2016 and it turned out to be an amazing night, better than I could have ever anticipated. However, like most brides would tell you, the process leading up to the wedding was extremely stressful. There were many important and expensive decisions that had to be made. One of the major decisions was selecting a photographer that you can trust to capture all the important moments in the night and make you look good in them. I must have spent months looking at different photographers, discussing packages and prices, and deciding which fit our personality and needs best. After meeting with Alberto and Lisa I immediately knew that they were the right choice. They showed me their work and I was blown away with how artistic and beautiful their photos looked. Even though we were going to skip an engagement session initially, after speaking with Alberto and Lisa, we decided to do one. They were instrumental in selecting the engagement session location and had some great suggestions with styling and how to cut costs. I was exceptionally nervous the day of the engagement session and told them that I was uncomfortable in front of a camera and usually turn out awkward in pictures. They rose to the challenge and didn’t skip a beat. They were amazing at giving direction and making me feel comfortable. We spent hours with them taking photos but it felt like we were only there for an hour. I was once again blow away at how beautiful the photos looked and how they had an artistic element to them. The morning of the wedding was very stressful and emotional. There was a lot to do and I had 9 bridesmaids in the hotel room with me so things felt extremely chaotic. Alberto and Lisa showed up to the hotel room on time and were immediately ready to go. They were great at providing direction and organizing our excessively large bridal party. They were tremendously flexible with their time, extremely energetic and professional.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Peardon Carrillo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Natalie! We so enjoyed working with you guys as well and your family and friends! It turned out all to be so lovely! We hope it left you guys with a great memory and bigger smile!

Antonio · Married on 06/04/2016

We can't say enough about working with Lisa & Alberto. Right from the start they put us at ease and made us realize we made the right choice in choosing Peardon Carrillo to photograph our wedding. They captured all the special moments of our wedding so beautifully, and we are not very photogenic people but we were blown away by how they made us look! They are truly gifted photographers as well as great humans. We can't recommend them more highly!!

• F

Francesca · Married on 05/28/2016

Alberto and Lisa are the best! They worked so hard to give us beautiful artistic and creative wedding images. We had a warm summer wedding with a tight wedding schedule to boot, but they pulled it off. All with a smile too! My family and I are still talking about our images. We loved them, and we got so many great images. We had a very hard time choosing the best for our wedding Album. Luckily, Peardon Carrillo Photography helped us through it! LOL! We definitely plan to refer them to our friends and family! So remove any doubts, these 2 are the real deal!

Sunny · Married on 05/15/2016

Alberto and Lisa are great! We are so glad that we found them. We interviewed quite a few vendors for our wedding and among all of the vendors, they are the most dedicated ones. They have big passion for photography. They can't stop shooting when they see good spots and don't argue about the time. Some vendors just come and finish their work, and I really don't like those. Alberto and Lisa have real passion and they work very hard to produce high quality photos. They also drove 2 hours to check our venue before the wedding and they found great spots for us. We didn't even know the hotel has those places. On the wedding day, they red very hard and utilized the most of the time to take good photos of us. A few days after the wedding, my parents asked me for the wedding photos since they are leaving for a trip. Alberto and Lisa worked hard and sent me way more than what they usually sent to customers. They always try to work with you and provide a best solution . We also had an engagement session with them. Before the session, they called us to discuss details of the session such as what we want out of it, what is the most important to us, what to bring etc. We wanted to shoot with a horse, and they worked with us for the location, helped us find a stable near a park, working on the park permit and so on. They were very helpful and patient. Afterwards, we ordered a metal print from them and my husband found it a little different from what we thought. What we though a metal print was like a print we saw at our venue. Alberto and Lisa went to search around for that photo and finally found it in a locked room and sent us a detailed email explaining how different this one is from the one we ordered. We really appreciate their attitude to their job. We have no doubt their career is successful because they just work so hard and they are very responsible for their customers. They try to take care of every single detail. We have to recommend them to everyone!

After a very long and rough search for a photographer, my wife and I were lucky to find Peardon Carrillo Photography. We literally searched in depth through dozens of photographers and interviewed with 10+ and our experience with Alberto and Lisa was a pleasure from the beginning. We liked how they were down to earth and sincere, while also clearly very experienced with photography. We also really liked the fact that both of them are very experienced photographers, whereas with many other companies we found that one photographer is experienced, and the other is not so much! Nonetheless, our wedding day was a breeze as Alberto and Lisa were interactive and friendly, and very active on the cameras. We loved our photo's! Thanks for all your hard works guys! We highly recommend you to any couple who's getting married!

Megan · Married on 10/11/2015

Lisa and Alberto were recommended to me by a friend of mine who used them for her very large wedding. I was a little worried at first, because my wedding was very small (total of 12 guests) and had a tiny budget. But Lisa and Alberto were able to work with me to make sure that I could get the coverage and the photos I wanted, within my time and budget limits. They were incredibly responsive leading up to the big day, and did location scouting before the wedding so they'd know the best places to shoot. They even recommended a location change, which made things harder for them, but honored the original price they gave me.

On the day, they were very prompt, professional, and just delightful in general. By the end of the posed photos we felt like we had been friends with them forever.

The best part is, the photos were absolutely gorgeous! They sent us a "sneak peek" gallery a few days after the wedding, and I was thrilled with the pics. The full set was sent just three weeks later, and I can't believe how well they turned out. Some of them look like movie stills!

I'm so happy that my husband and I hired Lisa and Alberto. My advice to other couples - don't scrimp on the photographers! The pictures will last a lifetime, and beyond - gorgeous photos are worth every penny and more!

Tiffany · Married on 07/04/2015

A wonderful team to work with leading up to & on our wedding day! Lisa & Alberto were very attentive and wanted to get all our info/preferences/ideas way ahead of time so they could plan out the day & make sure everything was on schedule.
    Totally made MY day a lot easier than I thought because they are so organized & well versed in which shots to get, when the best light was happening, and who we really wanted to capture on our special day. We will most definitely recommend
    them to all of our friends getting married because we know they will be in GREAT hands with Lisa & Alberto! Looking forward to booking them for our future baby/kid pictures! Cheers!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Peardon Carrillo Photography's reply:

Thank you Tiffany and Benno! We enjoyed reading your kind words! We hope the images that we created for you guys brings you both nothing but sweet memories to build on your new lives together! Enjoy!

vickie · Married on 06/27/2015

There are literally no words to describe Peardon Carrillo Photography, Lisa and Alberto’s professionalism is unlike any other, they were quick with their responses easy to work with and super creative!! They were punctual and worked their tails off on the day of. They also ensured they got all the shots and hardly noticed them for the rest of the night, they were so dedicated to getting so many beautiful shots they are incredibly professional, attentive, timely, and accommodating.

Our photos are so special to us, thank you for capturing great moments of our Wedding anniversary. I still find my self staring at our photos… If your looking for a modern yet classic photography then Peardon Carrillo is your Team!

We highly recommend their services to everyone, You won’t regret it!

Peardon Carrillo Photography are the best!!

Jaime & Vickie Zamora

Rafael · Married on 06/05/2015

First I want to start off by saying that never did my wife and I expect to meet such a passionate, creative and artistic pair of photographers...They are down right the perfect blend of friendliness and professionalism. They have a very keen eye for taking romantic and unexpected shots. I'm not the photogenic type but the photos they captured of me and my wife were breathtaking. The amount of patience and passion that they have for their wonderful works of art far exceeded our expectations. Proving to us that they are not afraid to go the extra mile looking at every little detail imaginable to give you on camera, that perfect moment. If you took the time to read this review and for some reason have any doubt about these amazing people- toss that doubt and hire them. You will be so happy that you did.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Peardon Carrillo Photography's reply:

Thank you Rafael and Jess! We loved your kinds words, and we really enjoyed working with you guys! You guys both made it easy for us to create beautiful and artistic memories! Thank you for trusting us and we made a great team together!

Neil Landau · Married on 02/06/2015

Magnificent photos!

They truly know how to capture memories, family, laughter, and love! Forever grateful. ❤️

John · Married on 01/30/2015

Peardon Carrillo Photography helped make our wedding not only great but memorable! They blend professionalism with personal understanding to create wonderful photos that capture the emotion of each moment. They were an absolute pleasure to work with and everybody loved the pictures. We continue to get notes from our parents and friends, "these pics are amazing! what a wonderful wedding!"

We hired Alberto and Lisa to take our engagement photos, as well as our wedding photos, and they did excellent work. These two are real professionals. They were even able to retouch the face of one of our family members who had minor skin cancer surgery on his face right before our wedding - and you would never know it. Now we have many photos that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. We definitely recommend Alberto and Lisa.

• F

Felicia · Married on 08/02/2014

The best thing about working with Peardon Carrillo is that you get not one but 2 photographers for your event; and 2 very dedicated, passionate professionals at that! From the day I contacted them to the wedding day and beyond, Lisa and Alberto were nothing but two of the easiest people to work with. Weddings can get stressful, but my experience with them was very stress free.

We exchanged emails, had multiple phone calls (they wanted to know your vision of the wedding, to check in etc). To make sure they understand what we like as a couple, they asked us to create a Pinterest board for us to pin pics to - shots of wedding photography we love and would like to recreate.

When the day came, nothing was a surprise. With our small 20 people wedding on the beach, we had Lisa and Alberto for more than 4 hours. They worked relentlessly, taking so many pictures (better to have more than less!), I was thrilled and exhausted at the same time. It was exhausting in the best way though- the photos came out beautifully. Some of our best pictures were taken towards the end- with the Santa Monica sunset as the backdrop. At this point, i was ready to get into the reception area and started eating, but I'm SO glad they made us stay a little longer to take these photos!

A week later, they sent over a couple dozen images (they picked the best ones i feel) in case we wanted to share them with people and on social media. The rest of the photos was delivered a couple of months after the wedding. They were very accommodating with any edits and some Photoshopping we needed done. The day of our beach wedding, the beach was packed. They were able to photoshop out a lot of these people, colorful tents from the backdrop, as if the ceremony was held in a secluded private beach. Their work is a reflection of this kind of attention to detail and perfectionism. If you've been to their website, you can clearly see the quality of their work.

Sam S. · Married on 07/26/2014

We knew at the moment we saw their website that Lisa & Alberto were going to be our wedding photographers. Of all the wedding photography websites we had seen theirs really stood out. Their lighting, sense of aesthetics and the emotions that they caught were exactly what we were looking for. After meeting with them we were even more convinced. They are very easy going down to earth people with a high level of professionalism. We are sooooo happy with our wedding photos! They are gorgeous and are going to be featured in a magazine. Lisa & Alberto made it such a good time, it was the best part of our wedding. We cannot recommend them more highly! We are truly happy! Thank you again Lisa & Alberto for these beautiful images that we will cherish forever!
    Sam & Ashan

Carla · Married on 07/19/2014

Lisa and Alberto did amazing work for our wedding and we would highly recommend them to anyone who wants organized, hard-working, and talented photographers who produce a plethora of pictures in a a variety of styles.

The day started bright and early. Lisa and Alberto showed up bright-eyed and bushy tailed and started clicking pictures right away. Of course, the schedule got thrown off but luckily, we had listened to Lisa and Alberto when planning our timeline, and they were completely right. (When they say it takes twice as long as you think it should, they are totally on point!) They rolled with it and made sure they spent time with the guys and the girls to get tons of both candids and set pictures pre-wedding.

Lisa and Alberto's direction and ability to work with everyone was probably the best aspect of the day. They worked well with just the two of us to create imitate and loving photos, they worked with the bridal party to capture all of our personalities, and they even worked well with our families (no small feat!) They are firm with everyone to get the shots you want, but also flexible and funny to keep people happy.

In addition, Lisa and Alberto were not at all intrusive during the wedding ceremony, a fact we and our guests appreciated. Despite the fact we rarely saw them, they produced and incredible number of pictures that captured the emotional moments. It was the same for the reception. Getting candid shots is very difficult and we were amazed at the number of fantastic shots they took that were just part of the night and were not posed.

The number of pictures we were provided with was a bit overwhelming! The thing we liked about them, and what others have said as well, is that they the don't seem like the "typical" wedding shots.

We feel very lucky we hired Lisa and Alberto for our wedding. The pictures they took completely captured our day and every time we look at them, we cry!

Samantha · Married on 07/04/2014

My husband and I couldn't have been more happy with Alberto and Lisa. They were not only interested in making our wedding day perfect, but they put in so much care and so much time on our engagement shoot and everything leading up to our big day. With Alberto being a veteran, he helped us so much with our military budget and planning. The two of them are professional and take the time to make your dreams come true with their vision. Thank you both for the memories that will last us for a lifetime and our entire family! Alexander and Samantha Polivy

• User4320578 · 2+ years ago

Lisa and Alberto were amazing!!! My fiancé and I got married this past May at an equestrian center. Lisa and Alberto were so creative both on site and in post production. They visited the site before the wedding so they could have ideas of where they would be shooting and which locations would offer the best shot. Also, they were able to seamlessly create tasteful photos that incorporated our theme. They were very personable and easy to work with. My family has very "unique" dynamics and they made everyone feel comfortable and included. We would HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Lisa and Alberto were terrific! My husband and I hired them for our wedding and we couldn't be happier. They were a great team and perfectly balance each other out with their personalities. They kept us calm during stressful times on the wedding day, met with us multiple times before hand to go through a timeline and see what we want and what our style was. Lisa even went on my pinterest and printed out a list of the poses that I liked and made sure that we shot them on that very stressful day!! Now that we have our pictures, we love them, I want to frame all of them I just can't decide. I highly recommend them!!!