Peak Entertainment Reviews

216 | Stowe, VT

216 Reviews for Peak Entertainment

Kristen · Married on 11/04/2017

Everything was absolutely perfect. Our DJ was awesome and gave us exactly what we wanted.
    We had an absolute blast!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Andrea · Married on 10/28/2017

Our experience with Peak Entertainment and their team was great all around. Newt was so easy to work with, everything is extremely organized and they are very responsive. We had the pleasure of working with Newt for all the details leading up to our big day and Mike was our DJ for cocktail hour and reception. He was so nice! So Professional, and he was spot on with the right music to keep everyone dancing. He listened to what we wanted and delivered flawlessly. Having a quality team working for you on your wedding day makes a huge difference. It was stress free, just like they promised. Thanks Newt and Mike!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Marina · Married on 10/14/2017

You (Newt) were amazing!!! Everyone keeps talking about how perfect the music was and I even saw that my friends got a pic with you.... Love it!

I was thoroughly impressed with your planning. As someone who is very type A and had to work with so many vendors I appreciated it so much!

Lastly, thank you for helping me pull off the surprise for Mike. It was a top 3 favorite moment for me.

Many thanks!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Tarunya · Married on 09/30/2017

Steve the DJ was awesome! People were dancing up a storm and he definitely had taken the time to look through the song list I sent to get the right vibe. Also he made few but important announcements (Fireworks! Gelato!) - exactly how we wanted. Thank you!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Derek · Married on 09/23/2017

We wanted to thank you for providing such a great DJ (Steve) for our wedding. Spot on! Perfect!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Liam · Married on 09/16/2017

Steve did an absolutely fantastic job - above and beyond what we expected or hoped for! He was a consummate professional and really kept the dance floor packed all night! We couldn't have hoped for better, and he was such a nice guy as well! It was a pleasure working with Newt and Steve. I will enthusiastically recommend Peak DJ to anyone hosting an event in VT/NH!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2017

We were unbelievably happy with our DJ, Brian. The DJ-ing was literally perfect! He was professional and prepared, yet also went with the flow with our crazy best man who kept requesting different songs (hahah). Everyone had a BLAST—we could not have been happier!!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Gretchen · Married on 09/09/2017

Great to work with. Very receptive and flexible with all of our requests. Amy had out guests dancing all night!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Carly · Married on 09/09/2017

Great experience working with this company! Newt is very organized and so on top of everything when it comes to making sure every detail is taken care of weeks before the big day. Our DJ Andy was very accommodating and helpful before and during the wedding day and kept the party going during our reception. We had really positive feedback from our guests regarding all the music.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Sandra · Married on 09/03/2017

Everything was wonderful! I appreciated the questionnaire as part of the planning process, and appreciated the opportunity to go through the song list, particularly to mark things as "Do Not Play." Andy was excellent. We really appreciated the fact that he called a few days beforehand to go over the flow and check name pronunciations. He was friendly and flexible, and generally great to work and interact with! I would definitely recommend Peak and Andy to anyone who asked.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/26/2017

Peak Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding! The company was recommended by our venue and they did not disappoint! Newt was super helpful during the planning process and always responded to emails promptly. The company provides a very detailed form to complete leading up to the wedding so nothing can get left out or forgotten. And Nick was an awesome DJ! We had a fantastic time and everyone danced the night away. All of our friends and family are still raving about the music! We highly recommend Peak Entertainment!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Kate · Married on 08/25/2017

As I was writing my thank you to Newt for our wedding, I ran out of room!! There are entirely too many amazing things to say about that night and I wouldn't be overselling it by saying that he absolutely made our wedding a success! The whole honeymoon, we just kept reflecting on how he read the group perfectly and played songs that not only kept people on the dance floor, but got the (very diverse!) crowd excited to dance.

My husband can be a bit of a music snob (the only part of the wedding that he tried to micromanage was the music), and even he talks about how much of an incredible job Newt did - trust me when I say, there is no higher praise. We actually lost count of the number of people that commented on how the music was perfect and it felt Newt was a part of the party instead of "working" it from the side. It may also seem like a small detail, but I truly appreciate that he played the clean version of songs. We didn't discuss it with him, but with the young kids from the wedding party there, it was a really thoughtful move.

Newt was also patient with us as we were late with our lists, and managed us texting updates the day of the wedding.... his relaxed demeanor was right on par for how we wanted the day to go. Peak Entertainment is amazing!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/19/2017

I had a great time working with Peak Entertainment. JD was a really amazing DJ. Everyone who worked with him at the venue only had great things to say about him. He was informative, polite, and above all else very fun! Working with Peak Entertainment was a very smooth process, and I was so pleased to have JD as our DJ for the wedding.

Sent on 08/23/2017

S · Married on 08/19/2017

Newt was great to work with and John was a great DJ for our anniversary celebration. They were professional and attentive to our needs. John gave us a reassuring courtesy call a few days before the event. He showed up on time and got everything set up. We wanted a low key DJ who would play great music and keep the dancing moving and that is exactly what we got. Thanks to you both!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Kyra · Married on 07/22/2017

I count hiring Peak Entertainment as one of the best decisions I made! They are flexible, patient, responsive and talented. Everything I could ask for! They were wonderful!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Kathryn · Married on 06/17/2017

Peak Entertainment was such a smart choice for our wedding!
    Mike: Thank you so much for making our wedding perfect. You kept the dance floor packed - which was exactly what we imagined.
    Newt: Thank you for the detailed agenda. The format/organization was perfect for us. It reassured us that you and Mike had everything under control.
    Thank you both for making our event so wonderful.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 06/17/2017

If you're looking for an organized, professional team to make your day great, we highly recommend Peak! We initially chose Peak after talking with them at a bridal show, and after doing so heard great things from our wedding coordinator of years of great DJ experiences! Newt was easy to communicate with, and our day-of DJ Bruce was fantastic. He kept everyone dancing, read the crowd, and he checked in with us before the ceremony to confirm details. It was also great to have him check in with us throughout the night to see how things were going, and to let us know what to expect. We felt like we were in great hands, and our guests continue to compliment us on the music throughout the night!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Nikki · Married on 06/03/2017

We highly recommend Peak Entertainment!! Our DJ, Mike, was awesome and he did a fantastic job! Everyone was saying how much fun they had and he kept the dance floor packed the whole night! We really appreciate how smoothly everything went! Thanks again!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Pam · Married on 05/20/2017

We used Peak Entertainment, Inc.in vermont For our wedding DJ on 5/20/17. We were sooo happy with our choice. We were from Massachusetts, getting married in NH at the beautufl Dextets inn, and had no idea what vendors from the area were reputable. Our venue gave us a list and we researched on sites like wedding wire and researched reviews. We reached out to a number of vendors..and Peak was ultra professional. They responded quickly, were very detailed. Newt, the owner, sent us a VERY professionally put together package of information. We contacted mostly through email which was perfect for me. Peak made every detail sooo easy. Before the wedding our actual DJ, John, contacted us to reiew our very detailed itinerary we previously prepared and got acquainted. The day of our wedding, John, perfectly executed every single detail. No mistakes. Perfectly timed. Organized. And was attentive to the surroundings and time frames. The dance floor was full ALL NIGHT. Our guests were impressed and complimented the DJ.. Peak and John made our night. Only regret..it had to end. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PEAK ENTERTAINMENTIN STOWE VERMONT FOR YOUR EVENT!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Danielle · Married on 05/20/2017

My wife and I were married on May 20th at the Mt. Washington Resort in NH. Since we are from out of state we asked the resort's wedding coordinator who she would recommend for a DJ, someone that has already worked with the hotel, has good reviews, etc. Without skipping a beat she recommended Peak Entertainment. Once I went to their site, I could see why. Their site is FULL of great reviews. From the moment we signed on with them and even after the wedding with follow ups, Newt was incredibly responsive. He would sometimes respond to my emails within hours. The site explained that Newt has a few DJs that work with him and that we were not guaranteed any one person in particular for our wedding. Because of this I was a bit nervous. I scoured the site for reviews on different DJs, hoping we would get assigned one of the ones folks loved. But honestly, had to leave it to fate since we wouldn't know who were were having until just a few days before.

On the day of our wedding, we met our DJ, Mike, who was incredibly sweet, professional and great at his job. While my wife and I were waiting in the foyer of the dining room, waiting to be announced, Mike popped out to introduce himself and to review our paperwork we sent in. He wanted to be sure he had pronunciations right, special shout-out songs right, etc. We instantly felt at ease. Our wedding was really small, just 46 people. We had folks ranging in ages from my 3 year old niece to my 84 year old grandmother. Mike ensured that the music was loved by all. Since the room was small and had the dance floor directly in the middle, it would have been pretty awkward to have an empty floor, but he kept it full and most folks did not leave it for the entire night. Aside from our guests having a great time, believe it or not we enjoyed seeing Mike have a great time. Any time we looked over, he would be working with a huge smile on his face. We truly enjoyed having him. Thanks Mike!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Book PEAK DJ NOW! There is no need to look anywhere else!!! We worked with Newt very closely to find the exact vibe we were looking for for our wedding. Its so great b/c you fill out a questionnaire that allows the DJ to determined exactly what you are looking for. For example...do not plays, must plays, and play if there is time. That was crucial for us. We got Nick for our DJ....and he crushed it! Thank you PEAK DJ for making our night, and most importantly..the dancefloor...everything we wanted and more. Cheers!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/04/2017

Peak did an awesome job and everyone loved the music. Newt was extremely organized, professional, and accommodating!

Sent on 03/14/2017
  • O

Oliver · Married on 03/03/2017

We were very happy with your services at our wedding a few days ago. The music was great! They even accommodated me and played Spanish music fora portion of our reception. Peak was the only DJ that was willing to go above and beyond to accommodate the client! We recommend Peak and Newt to anyone who needs a DJ!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Jessica · Married on 01/27/2017

John was fantastic; he was professional and pleasant, we received many compliments from our guests on the DJ and we couldn't be happier with the decision to go with Peak Entertainment. He even accommodated a couple of last minute requests the day of the wedding after we played phone tag for a bit. Really great service and we thank you all for making it a memorable occasion.

Sent on 02/12/2017

Everything was absolutely perfect. The music was awesome, the lighting, the professionalism, everything was spot on. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Sent on 01/10/2017