177 Reviews for Peak Entertainment Inc.

User Photos
Liability Insurance (4)
Uplighting (2)
Disco Ball (1)
177 Peak Entertainment Inc. Reviews

Aidan was amazing! Couldn't have picked a better DJ! Thank you all again for making our day even more special!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything went perfect! We had an absolute blast, the music choices flowed very well, he played all our "must plays" and the dance floor stayed packed all night. Everyone commented on our Guardians of the Galaxy picks (haha)! It was a pleasure working with them!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/4/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Aidan our DJ was fantastic. We allowed him freedom to create his own playlist and he did not disappoint. Newt, who we coordinated the event with was in tune with our wants and needs and kept us in the loop the entire time. I would definitely book another event with Peak Entertainment.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It went so well! Andy and DJ were great, especially making sure the mics picked up all the right things during the ceremony. I swear we had two readers standing three feet from the mic, and somehow it still worked. The reception music was fantastic too! They really read the room well, on top of sticking to our play/no-play list. All our thanks for a great job!

Profile Picture Adam, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We were so so happy with our whole experience with Peak DJ! We have had so many compliments on the playlist! We almost can’t believe how much the dance floor stayed energized from start to finish! It was truly amazing!

Photo for Peak Entertainment Inc. Review - The dance floor looked like this all night.
Photo for Peak Entertainment Inc. Review - Also this.
Profile Picture Vanessa, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Newt and his team are wonderful! They worked patiently with us to make sure all of our details were in order. In addition, Andy, our DJ, called a few days before the event to confirm all details. We were impressed by their professionalism, and everyone loved the music at the wedding!

Profile Picture Meredith, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

I highly recommend Peak Entertainment Inc. for your wedding DJ needs. We hired them to play our wedding reception, as well as provide amplification for microphones during our ceremony (which we didn't end up needing because of last minute weather changes). Newt was easy to get in touch with the whole time leading up to the wedding, very quick to answer emails and very kind and courteous. Our DJ Bruce was also awesome, calling me a few days before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page about the schedule and music choices. The day of, he and his colleague really delivered! Our first dance and parent dance songs went smoothly and he MC'd perfectly (speaking clearly and kindly, but not taking over the reception). Everyone, of all ages, was dancing the whole time music was playing, which was so great. Every single song, selected by us or Bruce himself, was perfect and Bruce was great at feeling the crowd to know what song to play when. We couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 6/23/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Peak Entertainment kept our dance floor moving all night long! Newt was very communicative and superbly organized. We especially appreciated a music list and questionnaire which gave us confidence that Peak would do an extremely professional job at our wedding. We were very excited when Newt himself was assigned as our DJ! Peak was very accommodating for all our requests. For example, we wanted our first dance song to be shortened and the next day Newt sent us back the edited song file for approval. We are extremely happy to have chosen Peak and everyone at our wedding had a great time. We’d recommend Peak without any hesitation at all!

Profile Picture Alex, 5/26/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance

I was very happy with your service! Everything went so smoothly, I did not worry about anything on Friday. The music was great. It definitely got a lot of my guests dancing. Many of my guests commented on how great our DJ was! It couldn't have gone better. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Profile Picture Kyleigh, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Had a great experience with Peak Entertainment for our wedding in Killington, VT! Andy coordinated well with our wedding coordinator and set everything up behind the scenes - we walked into our reception and were wowed by our blue uplighting, it really was a great finishing touch for the room! There were some last minute changes due to weather & my bridesmaids planning a last minute toast - Andy handled all these changes with ease and didn't seem to skip a beat. He played the EXACT music we wanted to hear at our reception and the dance floor was constantly full. We were even joking that we were waiting for a "bad" song to come on so we could take a break, but it never happened so we danced the night away =) Thank you so much for making our night one to remember and for keeping our guests (and us) dancing all night long!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Everything was absolutely perfect. Our DJ was awesome and gave us exactly what we wanted.
We had an absolute blast!

Profile Picture Kristen , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List

Our experience with Peak Entertainment and their team was great all around. Newt was so easy to work with, everything is extremely organized and they are very responsive. We had the pleasure of working with Newt for all the details leading up to our big day and Mike was our DJ for cocktail hour and reception. He was so nice! So Professional, and he was spot on with the right music to keep everyone dancing. He listened to what we wanted and delivered flawlessly. Having a quality team working for you on your wedding day makes a huge difference. It was stress free, just like they promised. Thanks Newt and Mike!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/28/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

You (Newt) were amazing!!! Everyone keeps talking about how perfect the music was and I even saw that my friends got a pic with you.... Love it!

I was thoroughly impressed with your planning. As someone who is very type A and had to work with so many vendors I appreciated it so much!

Lastly, thank you for helping me pull off the surprise for Mike. It was a top 3 favorite moment for me.

Many thanks!

Profile Picture Marina, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steve the DJ was awesome! People were dancing up a storm and he definitely had taken the time to look through the song list I sent to get the right vibe. Also he made few but important announcements (Fireworks! Gelato!) - exactly how we wanted. Thank you!

Profile Picture Tarunya, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We wanted to thank you for providing such a great DJ (Steve) for our wedding. Spot on! Perfect!

Profile Picture Derek, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steve did an absolutely fantastic job - above and beyond what we expected or hoped for! He was a consummate professional and really kept the dance floor packed all night! We couldn't have hoped for better, and he was such a nice guy as well! It was a pleasure working with Newt and Steve. I will enthusiastically recommend Peak DJ to anyone hosting an event in VT/NH!

Profile Picture Liam, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were unbelievably happy with our DJ, Brian. The DJ-ing was literally perfect! He was professional and prepared, yet also went with the flow with our crazy best man who kept requesting different songs (hahah). Everyone had a BLAST—we could not have been happier!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great to work with. Very receptive and flexible with all of our requests. Amy had out guests dancing all night!

Profile Picture Gretchen, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great experience working with this company! Newt is very organized and so on top of everything when it comes to making sure every detail is taken care of weeks before the big day. Our DJ Andy was very accommodating and helpful before and during the wedding day and kept the party going during our reception. We had really positive feedback from our guests regarding all the music.

Profile Picture Carly, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything was wonderful! I appreciated the questionnaire as part of the planning process, and appreciated the opportunity to go through the song list, particularly to mark things as "Do Not Play." Andy was excellent. We really appreciated the fact that he called a few days beforehand to go over the flow and check name pronunciations. He was friendly and flexible, and generally great to work and interact with! I would definitely recommend Peak and Andy to anyone who asked.

Profile Picture Sandra, 9/3/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Peak Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding! The company was recommended by our venue and they did not disappoint! Newt was super helpful during the planning process and always responded to emails promptly. The company provides a very detailed form to complete leading up to the wedding so nothing can get left out or forgotten. And Nick was an awesome DJ! We had a fantastic time and everyone danced the night away. All of our friends and family are still raving about the music! We highly recommend Peak Entertainment!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

As I was writing my thank you to Newt for our wedding, I ran out of room!! There are entirely too many amazing things to say about that night and I wouldn't be overselling it by saying that he absolutely made our wedding a success! The whole honeymoon, we just kept reflecting on how he read the group perfectly and played songs that not only kept people on the dance floor, but got the (very diverse!) crowd excited to dance.

My husband can be a bit of a music snob (the only part of the wedding that he tried to micromanage was the music), and even he talks about how much of an incredible job Newt did - trust me when I say, there is no higher praise. We actually lost count of the number of people that commented on how the music was perfect and it felt Newt was a part of the party instead of "working" it from the side. It may also seem like a small detail, but I truly appreciate that he played the clean version of songs. We didn't discuss it with him, but with the young kids from the wedding party there, it was a really thoughtful move.

Newt was also patient with us as we were late with our lists, and managed us texting updates the day of the wedding.... his relaxed demeanor was right on par for how we wanted the day to go. Peak Entertainment is amazing!

Profile Picture Kate, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had a great time working with Peak Entertainment. JD was a really amazing DJ. Everyone who worked with him at the venue only had great things to say about him. He was informative, polite, and above all else very fun! Working with Peak Entertainment was a very smooth process, and I was so pleased to have JD as our DJ for the wedding.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Newt was great to work with and John was a great DJ for our anniversary celebration. They were professional and attentive to our needs. John gave us a reassuring courtesy call a few days before the event. He showed up on time and got everything set up. We wanted a low key DJ who would play great music and keep the dancing moving and that is exactly what we got. Thanks to you both!

Profile Picture S, 8/19/17, 1 Review