Peak Entertainment Reviews

Peak Entertainment 5
Peak Entertainment 6

Thomas W Wetmore · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfectly executed evening!

Peak was absolutely FANTASTIC at our wedding. The dance floor was quite literally packed from the first song to the end of the night. Every announcement was made eloquently and non-obtrusively. Thank you so much! I only have praise for our DJ (Mike) and Peak Entertainment.

Anybody looking for a DJ in Vermont should absolutely use Peak. Not only did they execute a fantastic evening but made the whole process easy. Their pre-wedding questionnaire is thorough and ensures that everything runs smoothly. Additionally, the owner of the business (Newton) is an absolute joy to work with.

Elizabeth & Jake · Married on 10/27/2018

amazing wedding DJ!

I want to thank the Peak DJ team for such an amazing experience. We had a truly perfect night thanks to you. People kept coming up to tell us that they couldn't believe how great the music was. Andy was incredibly attentive and really seemed to know just what to play next. The mics were perfect during the ceremony. Everyone of all ages felt incredibly included in the dancing, and our dance floor was truly packed from start to finish. There isn't one thing I would change - it really was perfect. Thank you so much Andy for making our big day so seamless, fun, and danceable! We are forever grateful.

Kevin · Married on 09/15/2018

Our wedding was amazing. Nick was friendly, effective, and kept the dance floor packed all night! The planning process was very valuable. We would definitely recommend Peak Entertainment!

Ashley M · Married on 09/15/2018

Professinal and Organized!

Peak was professional, organized, responsive, and an amazing DJ company to work with!! Newt was prompt with replies and provides an extensive 'packet' to confirm he has captured your vision. He was great with accommodating special requests. Aiden was our DJ and he was great! He read the room perfectly and played music that kept the dance floor packed. He was also professional and was NOT that in your face DJ that makes people cringe. We had a load of compliments on our DJ, I highly recommend using Peak!

Laura · Married on 09/02/2018

The wedding day was amazing and Brian did an excellent job. Made dreams come true! Thank you so much!

Matt · Married on 08/25/2018

The wedding was great and Aidan did an amazing job. The mic/sound/speeches/transitions all went perfectly and he crushed the playlist. We had a smaller crowd in a non-traditional venue (camp rec hall), and Aidan did a nice job keeping the hits coming (early and often) to make sure guests were out there dancing. He not only hit our please/must plays, but also did a great job finding other songs we didn't think of that fit the vibe. Newt is also a pro with patience and communication. Peak was one of the vendors we never had to worry about coming through as promised. Thanks a million for everything. Excellent from start to finish.

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

Being from NY I didn't know much about Vermont DJs, but was recommended Peak through our venue. Newt was so responsive and helpful in all of his emails. Andy was our dj and did a SPECTACULAR job! My one request was to be dancing all night, and I always was! The dance floor was never empty, and my friends that are getting married are asking what dj we had/for the playlist for their weddings. Andy, thank you so much for such a fun wedding!!! Guests are still raving about it!

Samantha · Married on 08/11/2018

Aidan was amazing! Couldn't have picked a better DJ! Thank you all again for making our day even more special!

Heather · Married on 08/04/2018

Everything went perfect! We had an absolute blast, the music choices flowed very well, he played all our "must plays" and the dance floor stayed packed all night. Everyone commented on our Guardians of the Galaxy picks (haha)! It was a pleasure working with them!

Megan · Married on 07/21/2018

Aidan our DJ was fantastic. We allowed him freedom to create his own playlist and he did not disappoint. Newt, who we coordinated the event with was in tune with our wants and needs and kept us in the loop the entire time. I would definitely book another event with Peak Entertainment.

Alisha · Married on 07/21/2018

What else do you need besides the bride and the groom at the wedding? A good DJ that's what! Newt did such an amazing job I couldn't have asked for more. My husband and I had a great time and so did our guests. It was a 2 hour dance party and everyone was dancing the whole time! I hope that you had a chance to enjoy the fireworks at the end and thank you again so much!

Adam · Married on 07/14/2018

It went so well! Andy and DJ were great, especially making sure the mics picked up all the right things during the ceremony. I swear we had two readers standing three feet from the mic, and somehow it still worked. The reception music was fantastic too! They really read the room well, on top of sticking to our play/no-play list. All our thanks for a great job!

Michelle · Married on 07/05/2018

Incredibly Responsive and Professional

Peak was wonderful! When our July wedding hit record-high temps they sprung into action to help us move our dancing venue from inside a warm barn to outside under the stars. They couldn't have been more accommodating, fun, and helpful. My only critique would be that I wish they worked my "Must Play" songs into the night more fluidly. They pretty much kicked off the reception with all of my must play songs, which included both fast and slow songs, and they didnt flow very well jumping around like that for the first 4-5 songs. After that, they seemed to find a more natural flow and it was perfect. Thanks Newt and DJ!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Peak Entertainment's reply:

I thought I would provide some explanation. It's common practice to start an event with fast songs (as most clients want us to get the party started quickly) of various genres to see what the crowd will respond to. Until they respond, we'll "jump around" from category to category or even throw in a slow song (If the fast ones aren't working) to try to get some couples up. Whenever possible, we pull this first ("test") set directly from the couple's play list, as we know the couple will like them and will immediately be assured that we're going to stick to their list. Michelle had some strong "oldies" and a couple of classic slow songs on her Must Play list so we played those early in the night. As Michelle mentioned in her review, we had record high temperatures in the barn that July evening. The heat was not conducive to dancing and, once the sun went down, the couple finally made the call to move the entire party (guests, bar and DJ) outside. It was an extreme action but the right thing to do. We're always willing to do whatever is necessary to make an event successful, even when that means disassembling the entire system and moving it to a back yard half-way through dancing. Sometimes those are the most memorable parts of the event. Once everyone was outside and things started to cool off a bit (by 8:30pm), we got some people dancing! Michelle... I'm glad you had a great time, despite hearing some of your Must Plays a little earlier than expected. We enjoyed working with you too. Thanks for the 5-star review!

Vanessa · Married on 06/23/2018

We were so so happy with our whole experience with Peak DJ! We have had so many compliments on the playlist! We almost can’t believe how much the dance floor stayed energized from start to finish! It was truly amazing!

Peak Entertainment 7
    Peak Entertainment 8
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 06/23/2018

Newt and his team are wonderful! They worked patiently with us to make sure all of our details were in order. In addition, Andy, our DJ, called a few days before the event to confirm all details. We were impressed by their professionalism, and everyone loved the music at the wedding!

Gabrielle · Married on 06/23/2018

I highly recommend Peak Entertainment Inc. for your wedding DJ needs. We hired them to play our wedding reception, as well as provide amplification for microphones during our ceremony (which we didn't end up needing because of last minute weather changes). Newt was easy to get in touch with the whole time leading up to the wedding, very quick to answer emails and very kind and courteous. Our DJ Bruce was also awesome, calling me a few days before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page about the schedule and music choices. The day of, he and his colleague really delivered! Our first dance and parent dance songs went smoothly and he MC'd perfectly (speaking clearly and kindly, but not taking over the reception). Everyone, of all ages, was dancing the whole time music was playing, which was so great. Every single song, selected by us or Bruce himself, was perfect and Bruce was great at feeling the crowd to know what song to play when. We couldn't have been happier!

Julie · Married on 06/09/2018

The day was wonderful! The music was perfect. We were so happy with our DJ.
    Newt made this process seamless and easy. I appreciate your quick response to every question.
    I have highly recommended Peak Entertainment to friends and colleagues. Thanks again!

Alex · Married on 05/26/2018

Peak Entertainment kept our dance floor moving all night long! Newt was very communicative and superbly organized. We especially appreciated a music list and questionnaire which gave us confidence that Peak would do an extremely professional job at our wedding. We were very excited when Newt himself was assigned as our DJ! Peak was very accommodating for all our requests. For example, we wanted our first dance song to be shortened and the next day Newt sent us back the edited song file for approval. We are extremely happy to have chosen Peak and everyone at our wedding had a great time. We’d recommend Peak without any hesitation at all!

Kyleigh · Married on 05/11/2018

I was very happy with your service! Everything went so smoothly, I did not worry about anything on Friday. The music was great. It definitely got a lot of my guests dancing. Many of my guests commented on how great our DJ was! It couldn't have gone better. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Nina and Nate · Married on 12/30/2017

Peak entertainment made our wedding incredible!!! They were INCREDIBLY flexible with all of our last minute suggestions, they had an incredible song list that we could choose from, and they were extremely professional throughout the entire process! We selected all of our music and they were great about adding any songs they didn’t already have, but what I loved most was that our dj carefully selected the order in which to play them (something we hadn’t thought about!) he played the older more classic/timeless dance songs in the beginning to get all the generations dancing, and then kept the young people dancing by transitioning to newer music. It was perfect!!! People danced ALL night! The ceremony was also perfectly executed. It was the best, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Alyssa · Married on 11/11/2017

Had a great experience with Peak Entertainment for our wedding in Killington, VT! Andy coordinated well with our wedding coordinator and set everything up behind the scenes - we walked into our reception and were wowed by our blue uplighting, it really was a great finishing touch for the room! There were some last minute changes due to weather & my bridesmaids planning a last minute toast - Andy handled all these changes with ease and didn't seem to skip a beat. He played the EXACT music we wanted to hear at our reception and the dance floor was constantly full. We were even joking that we were waiting for a "bad" song to come on so we could take a break, but it never happened so we danced the night away =) Thank you so much for making our night one to remember and for keeping our guests (and us) dancing all night long!!

Kristen · Married on 11/04/2017

Everything was absolutely perfect. Our DJ was awesome and gave us exactly what we wanted.
    We had an absolute blast!

Andrea · Married on 10/28/2017

Our experience with Peak Entertainment and their team was great all around. Newt was so easy to work with, everything is extremely organized and they are very responsive. We had the pleasure of working with Newt for all the details leading up to our big day and Mike was our DJ for cocktail hour and reception. He was so nice! So Professional, and he was spot on with the right music to keep everyone dancing. He listened to what we wanted and delivered flawlessly. Having a quality team working for you on your wedding day makes a huge difference. It was stress free, just like they promised. Thanks Newt and Mike!

Marina · Married on 10/14/2017

You (Newt) were amazing!!! Everyone keeps talking about how perfect the music was and I even saw that my friends got a pic with you.... Love it!

I was thoroughly impressed with your planning. As someone who is very type A and had to work with so many vendors I appreciated it so much!

Lastly, thank you for helping me pull off the surprise for Mike. It was a top 3 favorite moment for me.

Many thanks!

Tarunya · Married on 09/30/2017

Steve the DJ was awesome! People were dancing up a storm and he definitely had taken the time to look through the song list I sent to get the right vibe. Also he made few but important announcements (Fireworks! Gelato!) - exactly how we wanted. Thank you!