Peak Digital Cinema Reviews

20 | Kirkland, WA

20 Reviews for Peak Digital Cinema

20 Peak Digital Cinema Reviews

Angie · Married on 01/01/2018

I am a wedding photographer who had the immense pleasure of working with Peter on a few weddings. He is absolutely the most professional videographer I have worked beside. He is courteous and respectful to all other vendors, while maintaining focus on his goal to deliver quality product to the couple. His work speaks for itself, but as a wedding vendor I can say that it is crucial to hire vendors who are capable of working well with others...and you get that with Peter. A+++

Mel · Married on 09/09/2017

The BIGGEST thank you to Peter & Peak Digital! This team of brilliant artists captured not only our wedding day, but our personalities so perfectly. Every time we watch our wedding video, it honestly brings tears of joy to our eyes - we can really relive every moment of that day. Our video is beautifully done and gives us all the feels!!!
    In addition to their amazing work, they were also very patient with us in customizing our video package and throughout the entire editing process etc, they put us first and were so kind and easy to work with. It felt like we were working with a friend.
    The team made us feel so comfortable - while photographers and all the events of the day can be hectic, Peter and his team were so calm and helped us enjoy every minute of it.
    We seriously can't thank this team enough. My husband and I will cherish this video for the rest of our lives!!!

Eleni · Married on 08/26/2017

Peter did an amazing job for our wedding day! From the beginning of the day, he worked seamlessly with our other vendors and he worked well in the background. We barely noticed him during the big moments and when we got the teaser video we were so amazed how he got such close and personal shots of getting ready, the ceremony, and our reception without us even being aware he was right there for it all. His product was so high quality and captured the spirit of our day perfectly (including some AWESOME drone shots). Peter was a delight to work with all day and we could not have asked for a better videographer!

Julia · Married on 08/19/2017

Peter and his team were amazing on our wedding day! They showed up early and they were super kind. To be honest, by the end of the night, I thought for sure they couldn't have gotten that much footage because I did not remember seeing them anywhere once the ceremony started. But... I think thats the sign of a great videographer! We got our video back and it was AMAZING. They didn't miss a moment. They captured everything but managed to stay out of my periphery so that I could enjoy the day, be completely blissful and not feel like Big Brother was watching. Their cinematography skills are to die for and feels like it was directed by a Hollywood bigwig. The pacing is great and you can tell that Peter was extremely thoughtful about the scenes and the story he was trying to tell through his art. I would highly highly recommend to everyone! And don't be discouraged by the post-wedding processing time, the work that Peter & his team do is 1000% worth it. Good things come to those who wait!

Michelle · Married on 07/03/2017

If we could give Peak Digital more than 5-stars, we completely would! Peak Digital was the absolute BEST decision we made in selecting a partner for our wedding. Peter went above and beyond in his teamwork on ensuring we had the most beautiful, comprehensive, and perfect videos of our wedding journey.

Even before our wedding, he drove over 2.5 hours on to come film our Boomerang save-the-date, then again for our Mannequin Challenge wedding invitation, and last but not least did an AMAZING job filming our wedding day. His ability to bring to life our ideas and vision, invoke emotion through his shots and film, and capture all of the most important moments (that make up the best day of your life) is a priceless gift. PLUS - the drone footage is to die for! I can't tell you how many compliments we've gotten on the cinema of our social media teaser and how much it looks like it's the trailer for the next summer Romance film. :)

Not only is Peter an incredibly talented videographer, he is also a kind, caring, and amazing human. My husband and I are truly so grateful to have gotten the opportunity to work with Peter. THANK YOU, Peak Digital for being such an incredible partner to us! We can't wait to find other reasons to see and work with you again!

Courtney · Married on 06/24/2017

Peak Digital Cinema was absolutely phenomenal to work with. Their attention to detail was impeccable and they were able to capture every amazing moment from our day. The consideration of each shot and how it would wrap in to the final product was their main focus all through the day. Carl and myself couldn't be more pleased with the result. Peter was so natural and blended in with the flow of the day magically. I wholeheartedly recommend (and have) Peak Digital Cinema to any inquiring bride. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Hannah · Married on 06/03/2017

I wish I could give more than 5 stars!

Peter was awesome and professional the entire time. He was like a ninja, we barely noticed him there! We just received our highlight video, and cannot be happier. He captured things I don't even remember happening or people I didn't get to see that much. It's great to have this treasure. It's something me and my husband will cherish forever. He's super helpful if you feel awkward, but like I said, it wasn't long until I didn't notice him there anymore and I was able to be myself. :) I HIGHLY recommend them!

Alicia · Married on 12/03/2016

Was blown away by our video! The social media teaser trailer was an awesome taste of what was to come. Our highlight was amazing, it captures all the love from our wedding day!!

Brooke · Married on 08/06/2016

Peter was very professional and Andrew and I love the way our video turned out. I recommend Peak Digital Cinema and I am so glad we decided to pay for a wedding Video!

Annie · Married on 07/02/2016

After reviewing several wedding videographer’s portfolios we were drawn to Peter’s style and his gift for storytelling. We just received our wedding video and we couldn’t be happier with the final product!! Peter captured our wedding day perfectly with his eye for capturing shots and his editing to bring the whole story together. The end product was authentic and artistic in telling our story.

Peter was easy to work with through the whole process from our initial interview to the day of our wedding. We are so thankful that we worked with Peter for our wedding video!

Angela · Married on 04/24/2016

Peter and his team at Peak Digital Cinema are hands down the best at their craft. How can you watch one of their movies and not get emotional! We haven't seen our finished video yet, but we have seen the preview and are already just stunned. It's amazing. His professionalism and kindness will never be forgotten. I am shy in front of any camera and they made me feel so comfortable. For that, I am very grateful. He made my (new) husband and I look like movie stars in our own love story. We have recommended and always will to anyone needing videography for their event.

Carmine · Married on 04/04/2016

We were blown away at the service and quality of work Peter provided. I was very particular on my expectations for the film and he surpassed them all. There were many last minute changes, additions, delays, all due to my inability to make decisions on time. However, during it all Peter always found a way to work with us. An absolute professional in his field! He was such a pleasure to work with and we will forever recommend him to anyone that is in search of a videographer.

Rachel · Married on 09/26/2015

Everything was great! I have no negative comments, you guys are great at your job and provided us with excellent service. The films were very professional and took time to provide quality work and i appreciate that.

Rhonda · Married on 05/24/2015

Peter and his team at Peak Digital are incredible, and I couldn't recommend them more highly. I won the wedding vendor lottery many times over with an entire team who met the highest standards for professionalism and skill--Peter was no exception.

First, the contract and invoicing was clear and easy, and the value was seriously out of the world considering the quality of the films we've received as final products so far.

Second, Peter is a fantastic communicator, and has been very responsive and in regular contact since the beginning of our working relationship. Since our wedding, he has consistently sent us wonderful little "sneak peeks," including an edited 15-second Instagram video just a couple of days after the event.

Third, Peter has been a pleasure to work with and has been very flexible and collaborative with us. He's the professional here and we lean on his judgment and experience, but he is also laid-back and client-focused. He let us take the lead on music selection because he knew that would be important to us, and turned around edits (we had VERY few because he "got us" so well) in record time.

Fourth, Peter knows his craft cold, and is a true artist who makes beautiful films. Full stop. He not only documented our wedding, he envisioned, filmed, and edited a film that said so much about, not only our day, but about *us*--our senses of humor and fun, our faith, our love for each other and for our family and friends. It's all there, woven together skillfully by someone who understood which moments, expressions, and angles in which order would best tell that story. Also, I should note that everyone who has seen the work he's done for us, literally everyone, comments on the incredible quality of the filmmaking and editing.

We're so lucky that Peter and team were available to document our wedding. His films captured our day and our relationship perfectly, and we look forward to revisiting them time and time again.

Melissa · Married on 10/18/2014

Absolutely love the way my wedding video turned out! I'm not one for writing reviews but my experience surpassed all expectations that I had to write a review. As the previous reviewer stated, Peter is awesome to work with and made my wedding day a day I will never forget. I met with three videographers and Peter had the best portfolio. We're so happy with our video, we've referred peak digital to several friends looking for wedding videographers.

Matt · Married on 09/27/2014

We couldn't have been happier with our choice of Peter and his team. The video turned out amazing. The editing, sound quality, cinematography, and overall story resulted in a video that was everything I had been imagining in my head following the day of our wedding. My wife and I have watched the highlight video about 50 times since we received it and our friends and family have all been impressed. They were professional from the get-go, considerate in learning everything that we wanted out of the video, easy to work with on the day of our wedding (Fall 2014), and very responsive throughout. Peter truly wants to help you create a unique video that tells your story. You will learn this right away if you choose to work with him.

I remember looking at these Wedding Wire reviews several months ago and always trying to find the genuine reviews if at all possible. I hope that this review is coming off in that way. You will not regret your choice if you go with Peak Digital Cinema.

Kimberlee · Married on 09/12/2014

Peter and his team were absolutely amazing. Our video turned our better than we could have ever hoped. We originally weren't planning on hiring a videographer but it turned out to be one of the best decisions we made! They arrived early in the morning to capture everyone getting ready and stayed all the way through the end of the night. They exceeding out expectations and I would recommend Peter to everyone!

Peter Kim of Peak Digital Cinema is the consummate professional. Peter made a video of the rehearsal dinner and the wedding day, did all of the editing, set everything to music, and made it look like a Hollywood production. Not only did he capture the events of the day, but he somehow captured the emotions too. As the groom, I was hoping he would edit out the tear or two in my eyes, but alas, those were also caught by his camera! If the wedding video business doesn't work out for him, he can always fall back on making feature length motion pictures for the major studios… that’s how much natural talent he has.

Besides the amazing insight to know just where to position a camera at all times, and the high quality of the end product, he is also just a really nice person. An artist and an honest businessman, I can’t recommend his services enough. The wedding video is something you will watch every year for the rest of your lives. Don’t hire him if you just want someone to set up a camera in the corner of the room. Hire him if you want an artist to capture the essence, aura, and excitement of the biggest day of your lives onto a digital canvass.

Memories fade. You won’t remember the linens, or the seating arrangements, or the center pieces, or who made out with your cousin. But the wedding video will capture the nervous groom, the blushing bride, the bridal party, the parents' pride, the jokes, the laughter, the crying, the dancing, the speeches, and a thousand other moments…forever. Make sure you get more than just a camera operator. Hire someone with talent, vision, creativity and passion! Hire Peter Kim…you’ll thank me and yourself every anniversary when you pop in the DVD and pop the champagne.

Lindsay · Married on 07/20/2013

I had the best experience with Peak Digital Cinema! After seeing some examples of their amazing work online, I knew I wanted them do the videography for my special day although we were having a destination wedding in Maui. Peter was SO accommodating and a joy to work with. The videography was the only element of my wedding that I was not stressed out about because they were so organized and made me completely confident in their abilities. My husband and I still watch our wedding video all the time and we are constantly amazed at how it captures the beauty of the wedding AND our feelings that day. You deserve only the best on your wedding day so do yourself a favor and book with Peak Digital Cinema!