Peacock Ridge Reviews

71 Peacock Ridge Reviews
  • Hailey

Hailey · Married on 10/06/2018

Hailey Nelson

It's just beautiful and our wedding was perfect thanks to Cindy and her staff at Peacock Ridge.

Peacock Ridge 1
    Peacock Ridge 2
    Peacock Ridge 3

Jordain Schmidt · Married on 09/30/2018

Loved this venue!

We got so many compliments from our wedding and especially the venue! The guests thought it was absolutely perfect and loved the property, the barn, the ceremony and the back patio! It was the perfect day! Cindy and her daughter were so great in helping me with every little detail. I was very lucky to get to work with these fabulous women! Anyone looking for a barn style wedding, this is the one! She has decorations you can use for an extra fee which we definitely took advantage of because they were so cute and perfect for any theme. Highly recommend visiting this venue!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Jordain Thank you so much for your kind remarks! Our goal is to help make your day as stress free and relaxing as possible. So happy you and your family enjoyed our farm.

Joelle · Married on 09/15/2018

Working with Cindy at Peacock Ridge made my wedding day so easy and absolutely, breathtakingly beautiful! She was so accommodating and was available at any time to answer my questions. So many services are offered to make your wedding day as hands on or stress free as you want it to be, such as setup, provided decorations, and cleanup services. Cindy was present throughout the day for any questions or requests and was a pleasure to work with. I HIGHLY recommend considering this beautiful location for your wedding venue!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Peacock Ridge 4
    Peacock Ridge 5

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Thank you so much! I enjoyed working with you and your family.

Kayla · Married on 09/09/2018

Beautiful!

Absolutely beautiful! Cindy and her crew were amazing! I lover the rustic vibe! Totally recommend!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Thank you Kayla! We enjoyed working with you and your family. So glad we were able to create your dream wedding!

Ashley · Married on 08/28/2018

One of the best rustic wedding venues I've ever seen!

Sent on 03/05/2015

Peacock Ridge's reply:

We are so happy you enjoyed your experience at our farm. We strive to go above and beyond to make your day perfect.

Alicia · Married on 08/25/2018

This venue is absolutely beautiful! We got so many compliments on our wedding day saying how this is the best wedding they have been to!! The venue is such a wow factor and Cindy was amazing to work with! We could not have picked a better place to have our wedding! Thank you Cindy!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Alicia You are so welcome! I'm happy your guests enjoyed the farm!

Riley · Married on 08/11/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect wedding venue. We wanted rustic, elegance, and country all in one and we received it with this venue. Cindy was awesome to work with and so responsive when we had questions. We were able to come to the venue a couple of times beforehand to get familiar with everything and figure out what all we would need. She has a decoration room with wedding items you can use, and this was super helpful for us! The property is so beautiful and charming. Definitely recommend if you are looking for an outdoor rustic venue!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Thank you so much Riley! Im happy we were able to help create your dream wedding!

Abigail · Married on 07/27/2018

Peacock Ridge was the absolute best choice for our big day! They were very accommodating and the atmosphere was beautiful!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Thank you Abby! It was our pleasure!

Jodi · Married on 07/07/2018

Peacock Ridge is a beautiful setting for your special day. The owners are very accommodating and helpful in planning your day. We had a wonderful experience from early days of planning, deciding what decorations to use from her storage area below in the barn, to all their help the day of the wedding. Being able to access all the decor in the barn, was such a help and time saver in planning. Cindy does a beautiful job of decorating and keeping her place so attractive. You will not be sorry if you choose this place as your wedding venue!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Jodi Thank you for your kind review. It was our pleasure to help create your dream wedding!

Claire · Married on 06/09/2018

I loved being able to use all your decorations instead of purchasing them myself. Being an out of state bride this mattered a great deal to me. All the additions you've made since we booked with you (a year and two months before) were pure perfection. The outdoor patio as well as little things inside made the beautiful barn even more gorgeous. I also appreciated being able to pick up signs the week before as well as set up Friday before the rehearsal. That was a complete game changer and made my wedding day virtually stress free. Finally, your added touch to different areas on the day of really was the cherry on top. Thank you for helping create one of the best days of our lives!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Im so glad your day was stress free! That is always my goal to make your day enjoyable without stress! Thanks so much.

Lynn · Married on 05/12/2018

Peacock Ridge is a beautiful venue to have a wedding. Cindy worked very hard to have the new patio ready for the Spring. The grounds and barn were decorated and ready for the wedding celebration. Thanks for making the wedding day a great memory.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Thank you Lynn. We enjoyed hosting your daughters wedding! Great family!

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2018

Beautiful venue and very helpful team. Cindy & Jim are the best. They were super helpful and attentive from letting us view the venue multiple times, sending floor plans, and making sure everything was setup perfectly. Peacock Ridge has everything you need. All the tables, chairs, linens, place settings are perfect. Mason jars for water glasses, mix-matched vintage china, and mix-matched wood farm chairs really add a special touch. Cindy also has a TON of decorations that can be used.

The grounds are beautiful...even though our wedding was the beginning of May and the trees were still a little bare it was still gorgeous. Cindy also made sure the planters were all filled.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! We enjoyed your family and friends.

Jaimi · Married on 10/27/2017

Can't wait until October 27th, 2017! This venue is just beautiful. :)

Sent on 09/22/2016

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Jaimi Your date is almost here! We are excited and honored to host your wedding!

Megan · Married on 10/21/2017

This is the most beautiful venue! Cindy is wonderful. We were a bit surprised that a lot of the items were rentals, but the pricing wasn't too bad and could have been way worse. She also helped us get in touch with someone for hay bales for the ceremony since we are not local to the area. We were so happy with Peacock Ridge!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Peacock Ridge 6

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We are always happy to help with everything to make your day a great experience.

Lindsie · Married on 09/09/2017

We just had our 9.9.17 wedding at Peacock Ridge. WOW is all I can say. From day one Cindy has been extremely helpful and prompt in answering any and all questions I had. She allowed me to stop by the barn anytime I'd like to just get ideas and help ease my mind with what I wanted to do decoration wise. I heard from all my guests about how beautiful this venue was. Many others were telling me how it was the most beautiful wedding they've attended. It was all in help with Cindy's wonderful property! She does such a great job landscaping her property that my photographer had a field day with all the cool areas we were able to get pictures at. I will always recommend Peacock a Ridge for any bride looking for the most perfect barn venue and wedding experience.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Such kind words Lindsie! Thank you so much. I really enjoy working with our brides to ease their stress and help create their dream wedding. We are always looking for ways to improve our farm and your experience.

Cortney · Married on 06/30/2017

Cindy and her husband were amazing at Peacock Ridge! We seriously want to do our wedding over again it was absolutely beautiful and went perfectly amazing! This venue includes it all! We rented a golf cart for them to help drive the elderly, we paid extra for them to clean up after! Absolutely perfect!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Thank you Cortney! So happy we were able to help you have a wonderful day!

Mary · Married on 06/25/2017

We had asked for june 10 and when it wasn't avalible we looked at other places but nothing has even come close to what we feel when we see the pictures of your place. Mary & Marybeth

Sent on 05/29/2016

Peacock Ridge's reply:

You guys are so much fun to work with. I'm so glad you chose our venue!!!

Christie · Married on 06/23/2017

This venue is absolutely beautiful, and incredibly photogenic! We planned to have a beautiful outdoor wedding by the lake, but had to move it into the barn the day before due to 100% rain the day of our wedding (lucky, amiright?). Let me tell you- it turned out better than I could have ever imagined! The barn has an incredibly intimate, homey feel to it. Cindy is a designer who decorated the barn, so it was perfectly decorated with hanging fabric and beautiful burlap chandeliers with no effort on our part (so glad we didn't have to decorate any rafters ourselves). It comes decorated, but they also have a huge variety of other props in the basement if you'd like. The lighting in the barn has a very warm glow to it, and Cindy and her team worked flawlessly with our other vendors. Because of the rain, I had guests say that Cindy's husband drove them, in his personal vehicle, to the barn so they didn't get wet. Guys, these are the type of folks who will go the extra mile. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so happy you had a great day! Cindy
  • Lalalauren

Lauren · Married on 06/18/2017

Peacock Ridge was the most amazing venue for our June wedding! It was absolutely stunning and made our day amazingly perfect! Cindy was incredibly easy and flexible to work with and communicate with, from coming out to seeing the venue in advance to being present the entire day of our wedding to help and ensure everything flowed smoothly. The grounds are so beautiful and made such a gorgeous backdrop for our ceremony and for our photos and the barn was such a stunning and unique setting for our reception. We adored everything about the venue from the sweet and friendly animals wandering around the farm, to the rustic and charming set up of chairs and decorations in the barn. I cannot say enough good things about Peacock Ridge and I could not recommend it enough!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Peacock Ridge's reply:

So happy your day was everything you wanted!

Leah · Married on 06/16/2017

This place was AMAZING. We had our wedding here June 16, 2017, and my only regret is that I haven't written this review sooner to tell everyone what a perfect wedding venue this was. Cindy, the owner, is absolutely wonderful...just so very helpful and great to work with. We hired her to do our decorating as well, and she was phenominal. She had a solution for every question or issue we had. Even though this venue was about an hour from where we lived, we had no hassles during the planning and preparation process. We made a couple trips out to see the venue and to discuss logistics and set a few things up a few days before the big day..that's it! When we arrived the day of the wedding, everything was in place. We paid a little extra to have someone set up our chairs which was totally worth it. We were so happy with how everything turned out and would 100% recommend this venue. I wish we could re-live the this day because there was just so much beauty to take in for one day. I was so happy with this venue and thankful we found such a beautiful place for our perfect day.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Leah Thank you so much! The love wrapped around you and Andy by your family and friends was truly inspiring!

Adam · Married on 06/03/2017

We recently had our wedding in June of this year. We were so happy with our overall experience with Peacock Ridge! We booked this venue sight unseen because we live a few hours from here. Talking with Cindy and getting all the details we were able to trust and know that this was the place we wanted to have our reception. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous and made some of our photos our absolute favorites. She let us come in random dates leading up to the wedding even with short notice just to look around and make sure everything we were planning would work with the venue. Our set up was quick and easy. They had everything we needed all set out for us when we came in so we were in and out the day of our rehearsal. The day of the wedding the groomsmen got to hang out and get ready in their new groomsmen quarters and they had a blast just hanging out there. Zach was there the day of set up and the reception to make sure everything went smoothly and he was a lot of help. If there was ever the smallest problem, he was there to make sure our day went smooth and we didn't have to worry about a thing.
    We can't stress enough that if you are looking for a venue you will not be disappointed with Peacock Ridge. The family is absolutely wonderful and Cindy will make sure your day is everything you dreamed of!!!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Thank you for your complements! We really enjoyed working with you and I know Zack had a great time helping make your day everything you wanted!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2017

Amazing and beautiful barn, couldn't be any happier to have my wedding here.

Sent on 01/31/2016

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Thank you Jessica! My gardens will be beautiful in the spring. We are looking forward to hosting your wedding.

Justine · Married on 05/13/2017

We just got married at Peacock Ridge this weekend and I couldn't have asked for anything more. This was the first and only venue we looked at. Cindy was amazing making sure everything was available and set up for our big day. We changed our original date because it was booked already and we knew this was going to be the place we would get married.

Our families were amazed but the venue and wedding itself. This was my dream wedding and everything I wanted. Some of our vendors had been there before and knew what to expect while others were taken aback by how breathtaking the place really is. The bridal sweet was perfect to get all of my bridesmaids, flower girls and myself ready in. My hairdresser was really impressed with how it was set up and the space, mirrors and outlets we had available.

We used Mission BBQ for catering service and they really went above and beyond helping to make sure everything was the way we anticipated.

I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a rustic barn theme wedding. The place has decorations that stay up, tables, chairs and the dishes don't match but that's what makes it so unique and adorable. I wouldn't change a thing except maybe had a planner to look over as I stuck that on my sister who was amazing but you really need that extra little help.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Im so glad we lived up to your expectation. Its an honor to host your wedding!!!

Kelsey · Married on 05/13/2017

We had a great experience at Peacock Ride! It is such a beautiful venue

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Peacock Ridge 7

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Thanks Kelsey! We had a great time with you and your family!