68 Reviews for Peacock Ridge

Liability Insurance (2)
Outside Alcohol (2)
Centerpieces (2)
67 Peacock Ridge Reviews

Working with Cindy at Peacock Ridge made my wedding day so easy and absolutely, breathtakingly beautiful! She was so accommodating and was available at any time to answer my questions. So many services are offered to make your wedding day as hands on or stress free as you want it to be, such as setup, provided decorations, and cleanup services. Cindy was present throughout the day for any questions or requests and was a pleasure to work with. I HIGHLY recommend considering this beautiful location for your wedding venue!

Profile Picture Joelle, 9/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: In-House Bar, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, China, Flatware, Glassware, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol

One of the best rustic wedding venues I've ever seen!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is absolutely beautiful! We got so many compliments on our wedding day saying how this is the best wedding they have been to!! The venue is such a wow factor and Cindy was amazing to work with! We could not have picked a better place to have our wedding! Thank you Cindy!

Profile Picture Alicia , 8/25/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly

We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect wedding venue. We wanted rustic, elegance, and country all in one and we received it with this venue. Cindy was awesome to work with and so responsive when we had questions. We were able to come to the venue a couple of times beforehand to get familiar with everything and figure out what all we would need. She has a decoration room with wedding items you can use, and this was super helpful for us! The property is so beautiful and charming. Definitely recommend if you are looking for an outdoor rustic venue!

Profile Picture Riley, 8/11/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Peacock Ridge was the absolute best choice for our big day! They were very accommodating and the atmosphere was beautiful!

Profile Picture Abigail , 7/27/18, 1 Review
4.1

The venue is one of the most beautiful barns out there, I can’t tell you how many compliments I got. That being said, for the money, it was pricey. I purchased the most expensive package which included clean up at the end of the night which was fantastic, however it’s advertised that you get a wedding day planner and that’s far from the case. I had my own wedding planner thankfully, because it was the owners son actually assigned as my day planner whom I didn’t speak to once. The barn is air conditioned, however when you open the barn doors which you will want to do, it goes off, and it is blistering hot inside. It actually was frigid during the day while we were getting ready and I was excited, but the second people arrived, it was awful, and there are no fans. I asked to have a tent outside for shade, which I was told I could, however it would be another $500 to rent more workers to put tables under it and it had to be taken down by midnight(by us or the rental company). Mind you, I still would be paying for the tent rental and assembly itself and I had rented tables already to go outside, which I told Cindy. This was very upsetting because of how much I did pay already and how little I did ask for. I did pay for the package to use all of her decorations, so my wedding planner just arranged everything for me, that was great. The bridal house to get ready in is very nice but there is no bathroom-you have to go to the barn.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Peacock Ridge is a beautiful setting for your special day. The owners are very accommodating and helpful in planning your day. We had a wonderful experience from early days of planning, deciding what decorations to use from her storage area below in the barn, to all their help the day of the wedding. Being able to access all the decor in the barn, was such a help and time saver in planning. Cindy does a beautiful job of decorating and keeping her place so attractive. You will not be sorry if you choose this place as your wedding venue!

Profile Picture Jodi, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: In-House Bar, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Bartender(s), China, Flatware, Glassware, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I loved being able to use all your decorations instead of purchasing them myself. Being an out of state bride this mattered a great deal to me. All the additions you've made since we booked with you (a year and two months before) were pure perfection. The outdoor patio as well as little things inside made the beautiful barn even more gorgeous. I also appreciated being able to pick up signs the week before as well as set up Friday before the rehearsal. That was a complete game changer and made my wedding day virtually stress free. Finally, your added touch to different areas on the day of really was the cherry on top. Thank you for helping create one of the best days of our lives!

Profile Picture Claire, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Peacock Ridge is a beautiful venue to have a wedding. Cindy worked very hard to have the new patio ready for the Spring. The grounds and barn were decorated and ready for the wedding celebration. Thanks for making the wedding day a great memory.

Profile Picture Lynn, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue and very helpful team. Cindy & Jim are the best. They were super helpful and attentive from letting us view the venue multiple times, sending floor plans, and making sure everything was setup perfectly. Peacock Ridge has everything you need. All the tables, chairs, linens, place settings are perfect. Mason jars for water glasses, mix-matched vintage china, and mix-matched wood farm chairs really add a special touch. Cindy also has a TON of decorations that can be used.

The grounds are beautiful...even though our wedding was the beginning of May and the trees were still a little bare it was still gorgeous. Cindy also made sure the planters were all filled.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Bartender(s), Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Wheelchair Access

Can't wait until October 27th, 2017! This venue is just beautiful. :)

Profile Picture Jaimi, 10/27/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

This is the most beautiful venue! Cindy is wonderful. We were a bit surprised that a lot of the items were rentals, but the pricing wasn't too bad and could have been way worse. She also helped us get in touch with someone for hay bales for the ceremony since we are not local to the area. We were so happy with Peacock Ridge!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, In-House Bar, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Parking, Wheelchair Access, China, Flatware, Glassware
2.5

This place NEEDS TO INVEST in some window shades asap! I was a guest there and the sun was in my eyes right during dinner! It was awhful! And also only one rest room, one toilet for women are you kidding me! That is very unprofessional!
Also needs a better sign!

Profile Picture Meliss , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding here and absolutely loved it. Initially the price had us thinking that it might not be a good fit, but once we saw the barn we absolutely fell in love with it. Cindy was quick to respond to any questions we had, was willing to meet multiple times in person at the venue, and was just a genuinely nice person. The barn really is just so beautiful and tastefully decorated. This was helpful because it meant we didn't have to order/make a ton of decorations we would never use again. We had about a million compliments from our guests about how gorgeous the place is. The entire experience was easy, stress-free, and made for the best wedding.

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our 9.9.17 wedding at Peacock Ridge. WOW is all I can say. From day one Cindy has been extremely helpful and prompt in answering any and all questions I had. She allowed me to stop by the barn anytime I'd like to just get ideas and help ease my mind with what I wanted to do decoration wise. I heard from all my guests about how beautiful this venue was. Many others were telling me how it was the most beautiful wedding they've attended. It was all in help with Cindy's wonderful property! She does such a great job landscaping her property that my photographer had a field day with all the cool areas we were able to get pictures at. I will always recommend Peacock a Ridge for any bride looking for the most perfect barn venue and wedding experience.

Profile Picture Lindsie, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Parking

Cindy and her husband were amazing at Peacock Ridge! We seriously want to do our wedding over again it was absolutely beautiful and went perfectly amazing! This venue includes it all! We rented a golf cart for them to help drive the elderly, we paid extra for them to clean up after! Absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Cortney, 6/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

We had asked for june 10 and when it wasn't avalible we looked at other places but nothing has even come close to what we feel when we see the pictures of your place. Mary & Marybeth

Profile Picture Mary, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is absolutely beautiful, and incredibly photogenic! We planned to have a beautiful outdoor wedding by the lake, but had to move it into the barn the day before due to 100% rain the day of our wedding (lucky, amiright?). Let me tell you- it turned out better than I could have ever imagined! The barn has an incredibly intimate, homey feel to it. Cindy is a designer who decorated the barn, so it was perfectly decorated with hanging fabric and beautiful burlap chandeliers with no effort on our part (so glad we didn't have to decorate any rafters ourselves). It comes decorated, but they also have a huge variety of other props in the basement if you'd like. The lighting in the barn has a very warm glow to it, and Cindy and her team worked flawlessly with our other vendors. Because of the rain, I had guests say that Cindy's husband drove them, in his personal vehicle, to the barn so they didn't get wet. Guys, these are the type of folks who will go the extra mile. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Christie, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)

Peacock Ridge was the most amazing venue for our June wedding! It was absolutely stunning and made our day amazingly perfect! Cindy was incredibly easy and flexible to work with and communicate with, from coming out to seeing the venue in advance to being present the entire day of our wedding to help and ensure everything flowed smoothly. The grounds are so beautiful and made such a gorgeous backdrop for our ceremony and for our photos and the barn was such a stunning and unique setting for our reception. We adored everything about the venue from the sweet and friendly animals wandering around the farm, to the rustic and charming set up of chairs and decorations in the barn. I cannot say enough good things about Peacock Ridge and I could not recommend it enough!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This place was AMAZING. We had our wedding here June 16, 2017, and my only regret is that I haven't written this review sooner to tell everyone what a perfect wedding venue this was. Cindy, the owner, is absolutely wonderful...just so very helpful and great to work with. We hired her to do our decorating as well, and she was phenominal. She had a solution for every question or issue we had. Even though this venue was about an hour from where we lived, we had no hassles during the planning and preparation process. We made a couple trips out to see the venue and to discuss logistics and set a few things up a few days before the big day..that's it! When we arrived the day of the wedding, everything was in place. We paid a little extra to have someone set up our chairs which was totally worth it. We were so happy with how everything turned out and would 100% recommend this venue. I wish we could re-live the this day because there was just so much beauty to take in for one day. I was so happy with this venue and thankful we found such a beautiful place for our perfect day.

Profile Picture Leah, 6/16/17, 1 Review
1.8

The day of our wedding was just a mess. There is no doubt that Peacock Ridge is beautiful inside and out...when I decided this would be our venue, I even changed our date just so we could get married there. Cindy kept open lines of communication with me, generally responding within 2 days of me emailing her. But when I think about the morning of our wedding I get tears in my eyes - and not the good kind. I know that no matter how organized I was (believe me - I've got spreadsheets, lists, diagrams etc out the wazoo to demonstrate that), things go wrong. But it started the day before the wedding when I went with my mom and a bridesmaid to drop off all the handmade decor (with a seating/table arrangement document & instructions on where everything should go when set up) & the alcohol. Cindy walked up to me, while setting up for a wedding she had that day & said "Hi, I'm Cindy, the barn holds 200 people and..." where I cut her off to say "I know, we talked about me dropping our stuff off today - I'm getting married here tomorrow". Honest mistake; she sees a lot of people every day, but still. My ladies & I unloaded everything downstairs in the barn, & put the folder with the directions right on top, clearly labeled. We then went & found Cindy & told her that everything she needed, including the directions was there. The morning came & a friend & MIL went to the venue to cut flowers for the centerpieces. When they arrived nothing was done - 2 hours before my ceremony. Upon my mil asking Cindy my decor/alc was she said "downstairs. we don't do that". My mom, mil, fil, bridal party, caterer & even GUESTS had to rush to set up my wedding w/out directions bc Cindy claimed she didn't have them & when I found out, it took everything in me not to sob. Everyone told us how beautiful it all was, but my heart broke inside bc nothing was how I planned it to look. Not to mention my husband was furious. Cindy did refund some of the $ but that was really a moot point in the end.

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently had our wedding in June of this year. We were so happy with our overall experience with Peacock Ridge! We booked this venue sight unseen because we live a few hours from here. Talking with Cindy and getting all the details we were able to trust and know that this was the place we wanted to have our reception. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous and made some of our photos our absolute favorites. She let us come in random dates leading up to the wedding even with short notice just to look around and make sure everything we were planning would work with the venue. Our set up was quick and easy. They had everything we needed all set out for us when we came in so we were in and out the day of our rehearsal. The day of the wedding the groomsmen got to hang out and get ready in their new groomsmen quarters and they had a blast just hanging out there. Zach was there the day of set up and the reception to make sure everything went smoothly and he was a lot of help. If there was ever the smallest problem, he was there to make sure our day went smooth and we didn't have to worry about a thing.
We can't stress enough that if you are looking for a venue you will not be disappointed with Peacock Ridge. The family is absolutely wonderful and Cindy will make sure your day is everything you dreamed of!!!

Profile Picture Adam, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing and beautiful barn, couldn't be any happier to have my wedding here.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/28/17, 1 Review
3.8

This venue is incredible! All of my guests were amazed at how beautiful everything was and the weather was perfect.
The only complaint is communication. We wish there was more communication from the staff. We found out the week before the event that our main contact would be out of town. The guy who was on site for set up told us, "I just cut the grass," which definitely raised some stress levels for the details we discussed with the venue prior. There were not a lot of recommendations or guidance, which I was OK with, as I had a vision for what I wanted. A wedding/reception requires a lot of communication, and assurance/updates from the venue would have eased some tension.
Price wise- find your own vendors, the one's they recommend are overpriced. You are also required to use their bartending services which run @ $5/per person (without alcohol). The communication with the company DishesByDesign was nonexistent. I had to reach out multiple times and/or wait days for a response. Clearly not a prioritized gig for them! Luckily the bartenders were fantastic and we hardly ever had a line for 150 people. The price DOES NOT include clean up. Be prepared to pay an additional $1,000 or clean up after yourselves on the night of the event.

If you have a vision & love the venue- you will be extremely happy with this choice! The stress level may be high with lack of communication, but everything somehow fell into place!

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/20/17, 1 Review