Peacock Ridge Reviews

Peacock Ridge 7
  • Abby

Abby · Getting married on 10/07/2020

Incredible.

Cindy Lowry and her day-of coordinator, Michelle, were responsive, flexible and so accommodating. Our day was flawless. The food (Dishes by Design) was some of the best food- not just wedding food, but actual food- the guests have ever had. The grounds are so well taken care of, and Cindy was great at allowing me to come whenever I needed to walk around and get ideas. Couldn’t have asked for a better venue. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 09/24/2019
    Peacock Ridge 8
    Peacock Ridge 9
    Peacock Ridge 10
    Peacock Ridge 11
    Peacock Ridge 12

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Thank you Abby! We try to make every wedding as easy and stress free as possible. We just want everyone to make lasting memories!
  • Toria

Toria · Married on 10/12/2019

Everything was PERFECT

I wish I could relive this day everyday. Everything about the venue was phenomenal. Cindy answered any question I had leading up to the big day & she also stepped up and bussed the tables when our caterer wanted to charge us to clean up.

I would recommend this place to everyone

Sent on 10/22/2019
    Peacock Ridge 13
    Peacock Ridge 14
    Peacock Ridge 15

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Thank Toria! Im so happy your day was everything you expected and more! We never want our families to endure issues on their special day. We try to do everything we can to make your day perfect.
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 10/11/2019

Wedding 10/11/19

My husband and I couldn’t say enough great things about peacock ridge. We got married there on 10/11/19 and had the best day ever (literally). The owner (Cindy) of Peacock ridge is an absolute sweetheart and is so involved and responsive. Whenever we had any questions leading up to our big day (or the day of) we’d send an email or speak with her and she’d get right back to us! We had absolutely NO issues or complaints about this venue or staff! It was an amazing day. If you want a beautiful wedding at a beautiful place with amazing staff, go here. You don’t be disappointed. We got tons of complements from the guests that it’s the prettiest venue/wedding they’ve been too. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Oh my gosh you wrote this the day after your wedding! Thank you so much! We had a great time working with you and your family. Your son is adorable!!!
  • Jeff

Jeff Murphy · Married on 09/08/2019

Amazing staff and venue!!

What an absolutely amazing experience and venue! Gorgeous grounds and the barn is stunning. Cindy and her team went out of their way to make our day go seamlessly. Our caterer forgot an item, and Cindy stepped right up and had what we needed. 5 stars all the way! Worth every penny we paid!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Peacock Ridge's reply:

We are always ready to help where help is needed!
    Thanks Jeff! I hope your day was filled with great memories that will last a lifetime!
    Cindy
  • Beth

Beth Dulaney · Married on 08/09/2019

Peacock Ridge is Amazing!

Cindy goes above and beyond to make sure your day is special. She is super easy to work with, friendly, and easy to communicate with. Cindy was able to lean in with extra items when another vendor forgot to bring something. Not only is Cindy great to work with but the venue is amazing! We got so many complements, from the ceremony at the pond to the cocktail hour on the patio, this venue is truly a dream. There’s so many great spots for photos. Our day was perfect and I wouldn’t have wanted it any other way!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Peacock Ridge 16
    Peacock Ridge 17
    Peacock Ridge 18
    Peacock Ridge 19
    Peacock Ridge 20

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with your family. That cookie bar was beyond amazing!!!!! Great Italian tradition.
  • Lisa

Lisa Jennings · Married on 07/20/2019

Peacock Ridge - 5 STARS

Every moment at our daughters wedding was a 5 star moment. The staff at Peacock Ridge went over and above with each detail. We wanted for nothing. They were prepared and worked tirelessly to make her day a memorable one.
    We had so many guests tell us that this was the best wedding they had ever attended, this is exactly what you want to hear when you’ve put so much effort into planning your daughters special day.
    Truly consider this venue, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Thank you Lisa! We want every wedding to be our couples dream wedding. Our staff is dedicated to making that happen!

Taylor Smith · Married on 05/18/2019

Incredible Venue

Everything about Peacock Ridge was amazingly perfect and breath taking. I could not have asked for a better venue. Everyone and everything was perfect. It is stunning!!!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Thank you so much Taylor! We are always adding new features to keep things fresh! So glad you enjoyed your special day.
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 05/04/2019

The Force is Strong at Peacock Ridge

My husband and I got married on May 4 at Peacock Ridge and had the most amazing experience. Cindy was consistently flexible with our arrangements and was extremely responsive during the planning process. It was very muddy by the pond the day of the wedding, and I really wanted the wedding to be outdoors and not in the barn. The Friday before the wedding, she agreed to have the wedding ceremony on the patio, as we were not going to use it for the cocktail hour. However, it did end up raining and we had to have the ceremony inside the barn. She and my day of coordinator added decorations to the barn to beautify it up a bit more than I had done earlier in the day. I would 110% recommend Peacock Ridge for your wedding day!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Thank you Erica! I rained so much in April and early May that the ground just couldn't hold anymore water. We got you all set up for the patio and of course it started to rain. Flexibility is the key to outdoor weddings. Thats Ohio!!! So happy your wedding was all you expected.
  • Amy

Amy Cook · Married on 01/06/2019

Highly Recommend Peacock Ridge!

Peacock Ridge is a beautiful Place! Perfect for my daughters outdoor wedding and barn reception. It is well decorated without having to do much to it! You should rent the downstairs room for decorations, and pay for them to clean up! Best money spent ever!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Peacock Ridge's reply:

It was great working with your family! We had a beautiful day and your pictures are are fantastic.

Elyse · Married on 10/13/2018

I would book here again!

Peacock Ridge was such a huge part of why our day was so wonderful! Even with the rain, we had the most perfect day at this location. The DJ even recommended we turn the speakers around and have our dance floor outside! Such a unique experience!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Elyse
    So happy you had the best day ever!!! When we open the doors to the barn it just expands the party for a great experience!
  • Hailey

Hailey · Married on 10/06/2018

Hailey Nelson

It's just beautiful and our wedding was perfect thanks to Cindy and her staff at Peacock Ridge.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Peacock Ridge 21
    Peacock Ridge 22
    Peacock Ridge 23

Jordain Schmidt · Married on 09/30/2018

Loved this venue!

We got so many compliments from our wedding and especially the venue! The guests thought it was absolutely perfect and loved the property, the barn, the ceremony and the back patio! It was the perfect day! Cindy and her daughter were so great in helping me with every little detail. I was very lucky to get to work with these fabulous women! Anyone looking for a barn style wedding, this is the one! She has decorations you can use for an extra fee which we definitely took advantage of because they were so cute and perfect for any theme. Highly recommend visiting this venue!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Jordain
    Thank you so much for your kind remarks! Our goal is to help make your day as stress free and relaxing as possible. So happy you and your family enjoyed our farm.

Joelle · Married on 09/15/2018

Working with Cindy at Peacock Ridge made my wedding day so easy and absolutely, breathtakingly beautiful! She was so accommodating and was available at any time to answer my questions. So many services are offered to make your wedding day as hands on or stress free as you want it to be, such as setup, provided decorations, and cleanup services. Cindy was present throughout the day for any questions or requests and was a pleasure to work with. I HIGHLY recommend considering this beautiful location for your wedding venue!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Peacock Ridge 24
    Peacock Ridge 25

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Thank you so much! I enjoyed working with you and your family.

Kayla · Married on 09/09/2018

Beautiful!

Absolutely beautiful! Cindy and her crew were amazing! I lover the rustic vibe! Totally recommend!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Thank you Kayla! We enjoyed working with you and your family. So glad we were able to create your dream wedding!

Ashley · Married on 08/28/2018

One of the best rustic wedding venues I've ever seen!

Sent on 03/05/2015

Peacock Ridge's reply:

We are so happy you enjoyed your experience at our farm. We strive to go above and beyond to make your day perfect.

Alicia · Married on 08/25/2018

This venue is absolutely beautiful! We got so many compliments on our wedding day saying how this is the best wedding they have been to!! The venue is such a wow factor and Cindy was amazing to work with! We could not have picked a better place to have our wedding! Thank you Cindy!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Alicia
    You are so welcome! I'm happy your guests enjoyed the farm!

Riley · Married on 08/11/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect wedding venue. We wanted rustic, elegance, and country all in one and we received it with this venue. Cindy was awesome to work with and so responsive when we had questions. We were able to come to the venue a couple of times beforehand to get familiar with everything and figure out what all we would need. She has a decoration room with wedding items you can use, and this was super helpful for us! The property is so beautiful and charming. Definitely recommend if you are looking for an outdoor rustic venue!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Thank you so much Riley! Im happy we were able to help create your dream wedding!

Abigail · Married on 07/27/2018

Peacock Ridge was the absolute best choice for our big day! They were very accommodating and the atmosphere was beautiful!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Thank you Abby! It was our pleasure!

Jodi · Married on 07/07/2018

Peacock Ridge is a beautiful setting for your special day. The owners are very accommodating and helpful in planning your day. We had a wonderful experience from early days of planning, deciding what decorations to use from her storage area below in the barn, to all their help the day of the wedding. Being able to access all the decor in the barn, was such a help and time saver in planning. Cindy does a beautiful job of decorating and keeping her place so attractive. You will not be sorry if you choose this place as your wedding venue!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Jodi
    Thank you for your kind review. It was our pleasure to help create your dream wedding!

Claire · Married on 06/09/2018

I loved being able to use all your decorations instead of purchasing them myself. Being an out of state bride this mattered a great deal to me. All the additions you've made since we booked with you (a year and two months before) were pure perfection. The outdoor patio as well as little things inside made the beautiful barn even more gorgeous. I also appreciated being able to pick up signs the week before as well as set up Friday before the rehearsal. That was a complete game changer and made my wedding day virtually stress free. Finally, your added touch to different areas on the day of really was the cherry on top. Thank you for helping create one of the best days of our lives!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Im so glad your day was stress free! That is always my goal to make your day enjoyable without stress! Thanks so much.

Lynn · Married on 05/12/2018

Peacock Ridge is a beautiful venue to have a wedding. Cindy worked very hard to have the new patio ready for the Spring. The grounds and barn were decorated and ready for the wedding celebration. Thanks for making the wedding day a great memory.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Thank you Lynn. We enjoyed hosting your daughters wedding! Great family!

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2018

Beautiful venue and very helpful team. Cindy & Jim are the best. They were super helpful and attentive from letting us view the venue multiple times, sending floor plans, and making sure everything was setup perfectly. Peacock Ridge has everything you need. All the tables, chairs, linens, place settings are perfect. Mason jars for water glasses, mix-matched vintage china, and mix-matched wood farm chairs really add a special touch. Cindy also has a TON of decorations that can be used.

The grounds are beautiful...even though our wedding was the beginning of May and the trees were still a little bare it was still gorgeous. Cindy also made sure the planters were all filled.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! We enjoyed your family and friends.
  • Jaimi

Jaimi · Married on 10/27/2017

Can't wait until October 27th, 2017! This venue is just beautiful. :)

Sent on 09/22/2016

Jaimi
    Your date is almost here! We are excited and honored to host your wedding!

Megan · Married on 10/21/2017

This is the most beautiful venue! Cindy is wonderful. We were a bit surprised that a lot of the items were rentals, but the pricing wasn't too bad and could have been way worse. She also helped us get in touch with someone for hay bales for the ceremony since we are not local to the area. We were so happy with Peacock Ridge!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Peacock Ridge 26

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We are always happy to help with everything to make your day a great experience.

Lindsie · Married on 09/09/2017

We just had our 9.9.17 wedding at Peacock Ridge. WOW is all I can say. From day one Cindy has been extremely helpful and prompt in answering any and all questions I had. She allowed me to stop by the barn anytime I'd like to just get ideas and help ease my mind with what I wanted to do decoration wise. I heard from all my guests about how beautiful this venue was. Many others were telling me how it was the most beautiful wedding they've attended. It was all in help with Cindy's wonderful property! She does such a great job landscaping her property that my photographer had a field day with all the cool areas we were able to get pictures at. I will always recommend Peacock a Ridge for any bride looking for the most perfect barn venue and wedding experience.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Peacock Ridge's reply:

Such kind words Lindsie! Thank you so much. I really enjoy working with our brides to ease their stress and help create their dream wedding. We are always looking for ways to improve our farm and your experience.