Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™ Reviews

96 | Reading, PA

96 Reviews for Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™

Barbara · Married on 08/26/2018

Amy was great to work with and the finished product was awesome!

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2018

We are so happy we went with Peacock Design & Paperie for our save-the-dates. Even from across the state, Amy was able to capture my wedding style perfectly. She was very helpful and the design is completely custom. We are still getting compliments from friends and family. I can't wait to see our invites!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Hi, Nicole,

You are so sweet...thank you so much for the lovely review.

I'm so glad to hear that you're very happy with your Save-the-Dates. I absolutely love the photo you supplied to use on them. You and Brian are a stunning couple! It's been fun working with you on them. I'm looking forward to designing your Wedding Invitation Suites soon!

Sam · Married on 11/25/2017

It was great getting to work with Amy and Peacock Design & Paperie! Amy did such a great job designing both our "save the date" and wedding invitations. After our initial meeting, she was able to create the exact look we were going for. We received tons of compliments from our friends and family about our invitations once they received them in the mail. Moving forward, I would recommend Amy and her company to anyone looking for invitations for their special event. She could not make the process any easier!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™'s reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Sam! I'm overjoyed that you (and your guests) are so pleased with your stationery items. It's been wonderful working with you and Emily. I know your wedding is going to be gorgeous and filled with love and fun!

Alice · Married on 11/18/2017

Kristen and Peacock Design & Paperie were amazing to work with! My fiance and I got the exact wedding invitation that we wanted and received SO many positive comments about them from our wedding guests upon their arrival. This company is very professional, quick to respond and flexible! It is affordable and truly allows you to have a hand in designing the wedding invitation set you've always dreamed of; which is something a lot of these online invitations websites do not give you. The excel sheets for the guest addresses and seating chart were self explanatory and made the tedious process of entering in all that information stress free and EASY! I highly recommend Peacock Design & Paperie for anyone's invitation needs and fully plan on using them again in the future!

Ashley Berger · Married on 10/07/2017

Peacock Design & Paperie is AMAZING! We contacted Kristen back in February-March 2016 for our October 2017 wedding and the entire process has been smooth and wonderful. Kristen has always been receptive to our feedback, listened to what we wanted, and gave suggestions to really make the stationery pop (she designed everything for us -- Save the Dates, Invitations, Day-Of items, etc.). We really wanted our wedding invitations to set the tone for what our guests could expect with the wedding, and she hit the nail on the head. They were, hands-down, the prettiest invitations! They had so many special touches that made them uniquely ours (everything from the colors, to the lace design, to using fabric flowers and nicknames on our guests' belly bands). All of our guests have told us how pretty they are and that they are the nicest invitations they've ever received! Without question, we would recommend PD&P to anyone looking for any type of stationery or invitation. The quality of service, responsiveness, professionalism, value, and flexibility are second to none. You truly get a product that cannot be beat, and Kristen's passion and love for the craft shines through. If I could give a million stars on here, I would :) thank you again Kristen, you really exceeded our expectations and we were so happy with everything!!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™'s reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. Honestly, the pleasure has been all mine working with you and David. I am astounded by your organization for your wedding and pleased to have a bride who values high quality stationery. I am ecstatic that you love your wedding invitations as much as I do! Your invitations really are a sneak peek for what's to come, and I can't wait to complete the rest of your day-of stationery package. Thanks again for choosing Peacock Design & Paperie!

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

Kristen designed my save-the-dates and words cannot even describe how amazing they were, down to every last detail. I handed her a poster for a TV show and asked her to re-create it with our picture and information, and she delivered 100%. Throughout the design process, Kristen was personable and flexible, provided suggestions, took our feedback, and made the product something we would love. I'm so thankful that I found PDP and cannot wait to come back in the spring to design the invitations and day-of stationary. I truly feel that the stationary (especially invitations) set the tone for what to expect with your wedding, so if you want top-of-the-line, high quality stationary, I would highly highly recommend PDP!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Phyllis · Married on 09/02/2017

Peacock Paperie was the perfect match for us in constructing my daughter's wedding suite. They were so flexible, had great listening skills, and from our vague ideas of what we wanted for the kids' "rustic, Lord of the Rings" style theme into a gorgeous suite that we will probably have to preserve in a shadow box because it was so beautiful. They were only a text or email away, and they would consistently respond within a 24 hour period. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Phyllis!

It was great working with you on Jess & Chris' Save-the-Dates, the Bridal Shower Invitations, Bridal Shower Thank You Cards, their Wedding Suite, and their Ceremony + Reception Items. I loved your creative vision through all of the events.

Also, thank you for sharing photos and the video trailer from the wedding. It was absolutely STUNNING!

Phyllis · event on: 09/09/2017

Peacock Paperie did a quick corporate invitation for me in the middle of them going the wedding invitation suite for my daughter's wedding. After giving them our ideas, their turnover time to completing the design was 24 hours. We had the invitation in-hand in less than a week. Beautiful and appropriate for our event. Multiple comments on how creative it was. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Hello, Phyllis -
    That's so wonderful to hear! I'm glad the guests enjoyed the invitations. It was great working with you and Shannon on them. Thank you for your review and for recommending us to others for their events!

Kelly · Married on 07/29/2017

Peacock Design & Paperie did the invitations for our wedding and we were completely blown away by how beautiful they were. They were above and beyond our expectations. Kristen was so responsive and thoughtful in her design process. We received so many compliments on the invitations and beautiful envelopes. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for high quality, beautiful invitations.

Kayla · Married on 05/06/2017

Amy was absolutely amazing to work with while planning for our wedding! I would highly recommend her services for any bride (or husband!) to be. She always responded to my questions, concerns, and requests in a timely manner. All of the items we ordered for our wedding worked perfectly with the theme, and each was handled with extreme care. I couldn't have picked a better vendor for our invitations and additional wedding items. Thank you, Amy!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Hi, Kayla -
    Thank you for your sweet review. I'm happy to hear your experience working with me on your wedding stationery was a positive, enjoyable one. I had a great time working with you! Congrats on your wedding day - the photos you sent are gorgeous!
    - Amy

What an amazing job on our invitations!! They were exactly what we were looking for. We worked closely to make changes and to make them perfect! Very professional from our first meeting and on. Everyone complimented us on our invitations!

Jackie · Married on 09/17/2016

I had such a great experience working with Kristen! My invitations turned out perfect, even better than what I had pictured! Kristen personalized so many details of the invitation! They are so special and there's nothing cookie- cutter or ordinary about them! I have gotten so many compliments on how gorgeous the invitations are. I am so glad I chose to get my wedding invitations from Peacock Design & Paperie! I will recommend them to all my friends and family!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™'s reply:

Thank you, Jackie! It was a pleasure working with you and with you being in Texas and our studio in Pennsylvania, it was still a seamless production. I'm thrilled that you loved your invitations. I know we started with many different ideas and I'm glad we were able to pull your favorite parts altogether to make it as unique as you two are. Your metallic teal pocket card color is so darn pretty in person that I can't stop looking at it! Excited for you! Good luck with the rest of your wedding plans and do not hesitate to contact me if you need anything printed/designed for the day-of-wedding stationery. Best wishes...Kristen

Hillary · Married on 09/10/2016

Kristen was very professional and provided great suggestions for the type of design I envisioned. There were plenty of styles, colors, embellishments to choose from.

Gloria · Married on 05/28/2016

I worked with Amy to do the Bridal Shower invitations and Wedding invitations for our
    daughter and son-in-laws events. I can't say enough wonderful things about her,, the quality of work, she was always available to answer my questions and work with me on
    colors, going over wording things, designs etc. We still have to do the Thank you notes
    from the wedding (we are late). We will be working on something special with Amy.
    I would highly recommend there services. Amy is the BEST!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™'s reply:

Thank you so much for reviewing our design services, Gloria! It has been such a fun process working with you on all of Lauren's stationery items for her Bridal Shower and Wedding Day.

I'm looking forward to working with you on her Wedding Thank You Cards!

Jackie · Married on 11/07/2015

Amy did an amazing job with my invitations, I love the way they turned out and can't wait for my guests to see them. She is super organized, efficient, and she made the entire process stress-free!

Kelly · Married on 09/05/2015

I highly recommend Peacock Design & Paperie!! Amy has been such a delight to work with. She's put my mind at ease and tackled every obstacle I presented. Amy has worked diligently with me and my chaotic schedule. It was worth every penny spent. Amy sends everything to you for review prior to printing, It's amazing!! You get to see every detail of what your invitations will look like prior to printing so you can make any changes or additions to make it even more personal. We have received so many compliments on our gorgeous wedding invitations!! The invitations were everything i wanted and then some. Our invitations fit our wedding theme so perfectly. I couldn't be more pleased with their work. I highly recommend checking them out. She's also designing place cards and ceremony fans to match our invitations. I'm incredibly excited!!!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™'s reply:

Thank you SO much for your wonderful review, Kelly! I am excited that YOU are so excited about them. They are setting the tone for your rustic-elegant wedding, which is going to be gorgeous from all of the wonderful details you've shared! Thanks to you & Skip for trusting me with your vision for your invitations. It's great to hear that your guests love them, too.
    All my best,

Morgan · Married on 08/22/2015

I wanted to thank Amy for incredible job on my invitations ! They are beautiful and would highly recommend services to everyone !!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Morgan ~
    Thank you! I think you're invitations are so original and beautiful ~ perfect for your rustic-elegant theme. I love the color combination you went with and the sunflower theme...just gorgeous! It's been a fun & seamless experience working with you. Now....onto the fans and favor stickers!

Amanda · Married on 08/15/2015

Kristen was so helpful and made everything we ordered exactly like we wanted it! We were a little late in ordering invitations and she was very accommodating! Our guests gave us so many compliments on our invitations and program. I would recommend Kristen to anyone that is looking for invitations or any kind of paper products!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™'s reply:

Thank you, Amanda. You were a great bride to work with as well. Thank you for being organized and providing all the information in a timely manner. I wish you & Tim much happiness! My best, Kristen

Ashley · Married on 06/27/2015

Wedding invitations are so important! They are the first thing your guests see and they set the tone, the style and the vibe of your celebration! The wedding invitations that Kristen designed for us are the most beautiful invitations that we have ever seen! "Gorgeous," “lovely”, “elegant”, “exquisite”… these are just a few of the many wonderful compliments we received from the guests who were invited to our wedding! The colors of our invitations blended perfectly together and Kristen combined some sparkle and crystals to make our invitations look gorgeous, romantic, and unique. Kristen was wonderful to work with. She is incredibly creative and makes sure that everything is perfect down to the last detail. We could not be happier for choosing Peacock Paperie to make us such amazing invitations for our special day! Our guest were also impressed that Kristen was able to design our church bulletins, seating cards, table numbers, cocktail napkins, water and wine bottle labels, candy bag labels and hotel bags to coordinate with our wedding invitations and theme. We highly recommend Peacock Design and Paperie!

Ashley LaFata and Mike Walker
    June 27, 2015

Sent on 07/05/2015

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™'s reply:

It was an honor to work with you and your parents on your wedding. I enjoyed creating all of these items that were incorporated into their big day. Thank you all so much for being organized, punctual, and very pleasant people to work with. I am stoked that I was able to be a part of it all. What an amazing wedding you must have had with all of the love and thoughtfulness that you and your parents poured into it. Best wishes to the newlyweds! ~Kristen

Jennifer · Married on 06/20/2015

My experience with Peacock Design & Paperie was one hundred percent positive! Amy worked closely with us to make sure we had the perfect invitations. She was extremely helpful and responsive to any questions that we had. Amy was attentive to details and created an invitation that fits us completely. Our invitations are beautiful and unique and I couldn't be more excited to share them with everyone.

Sent on 03/28/2015

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jennifer. I am so excited to know your wedding invitation suites are the perfect fit for you. I loved your choice of colors for the sleeves, ribbon, card stock, and ink, as well as your contemporary/clean design style. It's been such a pleasure working with you and your mom. Best of luck for a wonderful wedding day! ~ Amy

Charlotte · Married on 05/28/2015

If you are looking for beautiful, personalized, one-of-a-kind save-the-dates or invitations, Peacock Paperie is the BEST source for busy couples looking for a stress-free experience. We asked Kristen to create custom airline boarding pass-inspired save-the-dates, and passport-inspired invitations with for our wedding in Jamaica. The designs were not something that Kristen had in her current design portfolio, yet she was beyond excited and enthusiastic to take on our challenge. With a few simple questions about our style, the event, and our favorite colors, she produced multiple design options that made it very difficult to choose our favorites! Her talent for graphic design and color coordination is truly spectacular! We also loved the creation of our custom "logo". Kristen provided multiple designs that incorporated our initials with a beach-themed design, which again, made choosing our favorite VERY difficult! We wanted the invitations to be fun and colorful, but still beautiful and classic, and the logo that she created for us was really what took our invites to the next level. Our guests are absolutely blown away with how beautiful the invites are! Besides the stunning products, one of the best parts about working with Kristen is her responsiveness and flexibility. She stuck to the schedule, helped us stick to a schedule, and was very communicative every step of the way. We live in Arlington, VA, which is 2.5 hours away from Peacock Paperie, and working with Kristen remotely was never a problem. She did an amazing job of communicating everything we needed to know about the process up front, and there were no surprises along the way. We are now customers for life and will always use Peacock Paperie when we need a custom design for anything in the future! It was a 100% positive experience from start to finish!

Sent on 03/27/2015

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™'s reply:

Wow! Thank you! Your compliments are truly taken to heart. I really appreciate your kind words and I am so happy that I was able to be a part of your amazing Jamaican wedding. You and Colin were very easygoing so that made my job of bringing everything together that much simpler. I'm glad that your guests loved all of the special touches that you put so much thoughtfulness into. You can tell that you hold your family and friends near and dear to your hearts! Best wishes in your future together ~ Kristen

During wedding planing your schedule is hectic. Amy made it so convenient to come up with a custom design in a tight timeline. We worked through emails and phone conversation without a hitch. The custom design of the wedding suite was more perfect than we could imagine. Together we highly recommend PEACOCK Design & Papery no matter the distance from them.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™'s reply:

Thank you so much, G & J! I am so glad to hear how happy you are with your Wedding invitations and with the service provided. I love your choice of colors and theme for your big day. It was so nice working with both of you. Best wishes for a beautiful wedding day!

Rebecca · Married on 03/28/2015

I looked at over 20 different vendors for invitations and Peacock Design absolutely blew me away. My invitations went out two weeks ago and I have been getting non-stop calls about them. Everyone is raving and asking who made them because they are so gorgeous. The slightly shimmery card-stock I chose could not be more beautiful and Kristen, who designed my invitations, did a superb job creating a custom "logo" for our wedding. We went with a pocket design which held all of our other cards...reception, hotel, parking, RSVP, envelope, etc. and it fit everything perfectly. My fiancee and I are having a very elegant wedding that is black tie optional, so we really needed invitations that set the stage for what people could expect. The invitations that Peacock designed for us could not have fit our wedding theme better. Kristen was always prompt when returning calls and/or emails and really worked with me during the whole design process. She really helped me every step of the way and I never felt rushed or confused. I would HIGHLY recommend Peacock Design for any type of invitation, menu, place card, etc. When I was looking through all the sample invitations, I came across so many amazing themes, such as: beach, winter wedding, summer barn wedding, and so many more. Peacock has so many different colors, fabrics, card stocks and fonts to chose from! These invitations will fit any decor/theme with the utmost class and sophistication. You will be incredibly thankful that you chose such a professional and creative company.

Sent on 02/05/2015

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™'s reply:

Wow, Rebecca, thank YOU! It was an honor to collaborate with you on your wedding invitations and I am super pleased that you love them so much! We strive to create a unique design that perfectly fits each couple's personal style and I am happy that I got to be a part of your special day. I'm sure your wedding will be absolutely amazing because of your impeccable taste! Best of luck to you & John!

Christina · Married on 10/25/2014

Peacock Design & Paperie is a wonderful vendor to work with. Amy took the time to listen to what we wanted, and she was very flexible as we changed our minds on design and wording throughout the process. She responded to my inquiries quickly, and would always keep me updated on the progress of our invitations. Amy even went out of her way to make it more convenient for me to pick up my invitations when they were complete. And the invitations are gorgeous! I couldn't have asked for a better representation of our personal styles and our story. I absolutely love the fact that we have custom designed invitations for our wedding - everything from color to texture to font to wording to style was a custom design. That will make our special day even more special.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Hi, Christina ~
    Thank you for your kind words! I had a lot of fun working on your Wedding Invitation Suite design and assembly. You had such a unique idea your wedding day stationery that fits you perfectly. I am so very happy that you love them. I'm sure your guests will feel the same way. It was great working with you!

Evelyn · Married on 09/27/2014

Kristen was wonderful to work with. We were on a very tight schedule (due to my procrastination), and she was very responsive and communicative. She was also very patient with me, especially when we had a lot of back and forth with edits. The finished product was beautiful - people raved about our invitations! Peacock also created a program that matched the look of the invitations. I highly recommend Peacock Design & Paperie.

Sent on 02/04/2015

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™'s reply:

Thank you so much, Evelyn! It was a pleasure working with you too. I hope you had a beautiful wedding day in the park. Best wishes to you both! ~ Kristen