Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™ Reviews

96 | Reading, PA

96 Reviews for Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™

Barbara · Married on 08/26/2018

Amy was great to work with and the finished product was awesome!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Lydia · event on 07/12/2018

Peacock Design provided me with services to create 2 related logos. It took about a year I think because I had a whole lot to think about. I have interrelated businesses so everything had to turn out just right. Peacock Design was patient, reliable and professional. The process was easy and I learned a lot about myself and my businesses. The results were wonderful! I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Hi, Lydia -
    Thank you very much for your kind review. I'm so happy that you love your logos! I wish you lots of success in both of your business ventures. You're full of creativity and great ideas, as well as the drive to make it happen. It was a pleasure working with you!
    - Amy

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2018

We are so happy we went with Peacock Design & Paperie for our save-the-dates. Even from across the state, Amy was able to capture my wedding style perfectly. She was very helpful and the design is completely custom. We are still getting compliments from friends and family. I can't wait to see our invites!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Hi, Nicole,

You are so sweet...thank you so much for the lovely review.

I'm so glad to hear that you're very happy with your Save-the-Dates. I absolutely love the photo you supplied to use on them. You and Brian are a stunning couple! It's been fun working with you on them. I'm looking forward to designing your Wedding Invitation Suites soon!

Denise · event on 05/25/2018

Peacock designed a unique invitation for my parents’ anniversary.. They listen to your ideas and your vision for the invitation to depict the event, and then choose the design. They work in a timely fashion, and the artboard gives a true representation of the final product. The guests have commented on the uniqueness and elegance of the invitation.

Besides designing the invitation, they have found matching postage and addressed and mailed the invitations. They have designed the seating arrangements, the welcome message for hotel guests, and even a sign for the bin of flip flops for dancers with tired feet.

Sent on 04/21/2018

J · event on 04/27/2018

Kristen was very professional and helpful. Karen Her insight into the type of fonts and colors that we needed as very good.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Jen · event on 02/23/2018

They were fast with ideas and edits. We began with a questionnaire that allowed me to express what I want and it gave us a great starting point to work with. Friendly, thorough, and professional. I would use Peacock Design and Paperie again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Sam · Married on 11/25/2017

It was great getting to work with Amy and Peacock Design & Paperie! Amy did such a great job designing both our "save the date" and wedding invitations. After our initial meeting, she was able to create the exact look we were going for. We received tons of compliments from our friends and family about our invitations once they received them in the mail. Moving forward, I would recommend Amy and her company to anyone looking for invitations for their special event. She could not make the process any easier!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™'s reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Sam! I'm overjoyed that you (and your guests) are so pleased with your stationery items. It's been wonderful working with you and Emily. I know your wedding is going to be gorgeous and filled with love and fun!

Alice · Married on 11/18/2017

Kristen and Peacock Design & Paperie were amazing to work with! My fiance and I got the exact wedding invitation that we wanted and received SO many positive comments about them from our wedding guests upon their arrival. This company is very professional, quick to respond and flexible! It is affordable and truly allows you to have a hand in designing the wedding invitation set you've always dreamed of; which is something a lot of these online invitations websites do not give you. The excel sheets for the guest addresses and seating chart were self explanatory and made the tedious process of entering in all that information stress free and EASY! I highly recommend Peacock Design & Paperie for anyone's invitation needs and fully plan on using them again in the future!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Ashley Berger · Married on 10/07/2017

Peacock Design & Paperie is AMAZING! We contacted Kristen back in February-March 2016 for our October 2017 wedding and the entire process has been smooth and wonderful. Kristen has always been receptive to our feedback, listened to what we wanted, and gave suggestions to really make the stationery pop (she designed everything for us -- Save the Dates, Invitations, Day-Of items, etc.). We really wanted our wedding invitations to set the tone for what our guests could expect with the wedding, and she hit the nail on the head. They were, hands-down, the prettiest invitations! They had so many special touches that made them uniquely ours (everything from the colors, to the lace design, to using fabric flowers and nicknames on our guests' belly bands). All of our guests have told us how pretty they are and that they are the nicest invitations they've ever received! Without question, we would recommend PD&P to anyone looking for any type of stationery or invitation. The quality of service, responsiveness, professionalism, value, and flexibility are second to none. You truly get a product that cannot be beat, and Kristen's passion and love for the craft shines through. If I could give a million stars on here, I would :) thank you again Kristen, you really exceeded our expectations and we were so happy with everything!!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™'s reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. Honestly, the pleasure has been all mine working with you and David. I am astounded by your organization for your wedding and pleased to have a bride who values high quality stationery. I am ecstatic that you love your wedding invitations as much as I do! Your invitations really are a sneak peek for what's to come, and I can't wait to complete the rest of your day-of stationery package. Thanks again for choosing Peacock Design & Paperie!

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

Kristen designed my save-the-dates and words cannot even describe how amazing they were, down to every last detail. I handed her a poster for a TV show and asked her to re-create it with our picture and information, and she delivered 100%. Throughout the design process, Kristen was personable and flexible, provided suggestions, took our feedback, and made the product something we would love. I'm so thankful that I found PDP and cannot wait to come back in the spring to design the invitations and day-of stationary. I truly feel that the stationary (especially invitations) set the tone for what to expect with your wedding, so if you want top-of-the-line, high quality stationary, I would highly highly recommend PDP!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Phyllis · event on 09/09/2017

Peacock Paperie did a quick corporate invitation for me in the middle of them going the wedding invitation suite for my daughter's wedding. After giving them our ideas, their turnover time to completing the design was 24 hours. We had the invitation in-hand in less than a week. Beautiful and appropriate for our event. Multiple comments on how creative it was. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Hello, Phyllis -
    That's so wonderful to hear! I'm glad the guests enjoyed the invitations. It was great working with you and Shannon on them. Thank you for your review and for recommending us to others for their events!

Phyllis · Married on 09/02/2017

Peacock Paperie was the perfect match for us in constructing my daughter's wedding suite. They were so flexible, had great listening skills, and from our vague ideas of what we wanted for the kids' "rustic, Lord of the Rings" style theme into a gorgeous suite that we will probably have to preserve in a shadow box because it was so beautiful. They were only a text or email away, and they would consistently respond within a 24 hour period. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Phyllis!

It was great working with you on Jess & Chris' Save-the-Dates, the Bridal Shower Invitations, Bridal Shower Thank You Cards, their Wedding Suite, and their Ceremony + Reception Items. I loved your creative vision through all of the events.

Also, thank you for sharing photos and the video trailer from the wedding. It was absolutely STUNNING!

Jen · event on 07/31/2017

I had a great experience working with Amy at Peacock Design and Paperie creating my business logo. Amy was very professional and made me feel like I was her only client as we discussed my new logo design. Her attention to detail was immaculate. The logo was created in a timely manner and provided additional designs to review. The finish product was exactly as imaged and more!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™'s reply:

Thanks so much, Jen! I loved working on your logo project with you!

Kelly · Married on 07/29/2017

Peacock Design & Paperie did the invitations for our wedding and we were completely blown away by how beautiful they were. They were above and beyond our expectations. Kristen was so responsive and thoughtful in her design process. We received so many compliments on the invitations and beautiful envelopes. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for high quality, beautiful invitations.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Kayla · Married on 05/06/2017

Amy was absolutely amazing to work with while planning for our wedding! I would highly recommend her services for any bride (or husband!) to be. She always responded to my questions, concerns, and requests in a timely manner. All of the items we ordered for our wedding worked perfectly with the theme, and each was handled with extreme care. I couldn't have picked a better vendor for our invitations and additional wedding items. Thank you, Amy!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Hi, Kayla -
    Thank you for your sweet review. I'm happy to hear your experience working with me on your wedding stationery was a positive, enjoyable one. I had a great time working with you! Congrats on your wedding day - the photos you sent are gorgeous!
    - Amy

MaryAnn · event on 04/24/2017

When I started to plan the shower for my daughter the invitations were the first thing I thought of getting. The date was confirmed and Amy worked with me to make something special. It is more that an invitation. It was a beautiful piece of art work. I received so many compliments when the RSVP's came in. I would highly recommend Amy to do any work.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™'s reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind review for Nicole's Baby Shower Invitations. I appreciate you taking the time to fill it out. It was wonderful working with you again! I'm happy to hear the guests enjoyed the invites. I can't wait to meet little Baby O!

Brett · event on 12/11/2016

We have been using Peacock Design & Paperie for many years. Each year we are impressed with the design quality and customer service experience.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™'s reply:

Thank you so much! As always, it was great working with you on yet another cool project!

What an amazing job on our invitations!! They were exactly what we were looking for. We worked closely to make changes and to make them perfect! Very professional from our first meeting and on. Everyone complimented us on our invitations!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Petra · event on 10/08/2016

Amy is absolutely wonderful. Not only did she embrace my event, and my ideas, with enthusiasm, she offered very helpful feedback and also, a plethora of design choices. She was right on top of the timeline and I received my order two weeks ahead of the date I had specified. Truly, Amy works above and beyond to make sure her clientele is not only satisfied, but overjoyed, by her work. Without hesitation, I will use this company again. As a sidenote: I only corresponded with her via e-mail, which speaks well of her communication skills and her abilities to take a vision and render it in design.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Hello, Petra ~
    Your 5 star review and kind words were the best start to a Monday morning! I'm so happy to know that your experience working with me was just as nice as mine working with you! Thank you for taking the time to write such thoughtful things. I am really looking forward to seeing your event photos.
    Sincerely,

Jackie · Married on 09/17/2016

I had such a great experience working with Kristen! My invitations turned out perfect, even better than what I had pictured! Kristen personalized so many details of the invitation! They are so special and there's nothing cookie- cutter or ordinary about them! I have gotten so many compliments on how gorgeous the invitations are. I am so glad I chose to get my wedding invitations from Peacock Design & Paperie! I will recommend them to all my friends and family!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™'s reply:

Thank you, Jackie! It was a pleasure working with you and with you being in Texas and our studio in Pennsylvania, it was still a seamless production. I'm thrilled that you loved your invitations. I know we started with many different ideas and I'm glad we were able to pull your favorite parts altogether to make it as unique as you two are. Your metallic teal pocket card color is so darn pretty in person that I can't stop looking at it! Excited for you! Good luck with the rest of your wedding plans and do not hesitate to contact me if you need anything printed/designed for the day-of-wedding stationery. Best wishes...Kristen

Hillary · Married on 09/10/2016

Kristen was very professional and provided great suggestions for the type of design I envisioned. There were plenty of styles, colors, embellishments to choose from.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Denise · event on 07/23/2016

Peacock Design & Paperie LLC did an outstanding job in helping me prepare for my mother’s 90th birthday party. The invitations were elegant with several guests commenting that it was the prettiest they had ever received. In addition to the beautiful invitations with the weekend events and response card, every other service I requested was completed with perfection: seating tent cards and table numbers, thank you notes, and favors. It was a pleasure to work with Kristen, my party consultant. She was always available, friendly, and flexible. I felt confident knowing I would receive first-class service. I give Peacock Design & Paperie LLC my highest recommendation and plan to hire them again for any other party I plan.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Gloria · Married on 05/28/2016

I worked with Amy to do the Bridal Shower invitations and Wedding invitations for our
    daughter and son-in-laws events. I can't say enough wonderful things about her,, the quality of work, she was always available to answer my questions and work with me on
    colors, going over wording things, designs etc. We still have to do the Thank you notes
    from the wedding (we are late). We will be working on something special with Amy.
    I would highly recommend there services. Amy is the BEST!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™'s reply:

Thank you so much for reviewing our design services, Gloria! It has been such a fun process working with you on all of Lauren's stationery items for her Bridal Shower and Wedding Day.

I'm looking forward to working with you on her Wedding Thank You Cards!

Maria · event on 03/09/2016

Peacock Design & Paperie custom-designed beautiful and unique stationery for my grandmother's birthday. The quality of the graphic design was outstanding (and exactly what I was looking for)... and their customer service was the best I have ever encountered! They were extremely flexible, knowledgeable, skilled, personable, and easy to work with. I highly recommend them to anyone needing custom paper services!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™'s reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I hope your grandmother enjoys them. As I said before, she is so lucky to have such a thoughtful granddaughter. You were truly a pleasure to work with!

Jackie · Married on 11/07/2015

Amy did an amazing job with my invitations, I love the way they turned out and can't wait for my guests to see them. She is super organized, efficient, and she made the entire process stress-free!

Sent on 09/03/2015