Peachy Keen Unions Reviews

Peachy Keen Unions 6
Peachy Keen Unions 7
  • Jodie

Jodie Nazaka · Getting married on 05/04/2020

Professionalism and attention to detail are unmatched

Words can't being to explain how grateful we are to have had Angie officiate our elopement. We will always remember the kind words Angie shared and how comfortable she made us feel on a day when we were already excited and anxious. Her excitement for our story and vintage photos of grandma touched our hearts and made us laugh. Her professionalism and attention to detail are unmatched and as a result, the ceremony was perfection.

I've been told planning a wedding can be stressful but with the guidance Angie provided from the first email to the final "I do" was a true pleasure. My husband and I will continue to sing her praises for years to come. From the moment we first met Angie I felt as though we had known each other for years. I truly hope our paths cross again in the future.

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Peachy Keen Unions 8

Leila Tabatabai-Owen · Married on 07/30/2019

Simply perfect!

We had a very intimate double ceremony in the Bellagio Penthouse and it was simply amazing! Angie was perfect, professional, genuine and made us all feel as ease. It was the best night of our lives and we will never forget how Angie made this wedding possible for us. I am so glad we found Angie with Peachy Keen Unions. We will be forever grateful to you! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Peachy Keen Unions 9
    Peachy Keen Unions 10
    Peachy Keen Unions 11
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Kirwen · Married on 06/30/2019

Best decision

What a gem! Angie’s communication, direction and professionalism completed an all around unforgettable day. We had an outdoor venue which could have been tricky, however she prepared us with all the information leading up to the day and upon arrival, guided our entire wedding party to our spot! Her words were magical and inspirational and felt like she had known us since day one. She even hustled donuts to all of our guests for a donut toast while my new wife and I shared our first moment alone. Our day was perfect in large part to Angie. BOOK HER NOW.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Samantha · Married on 06/01/2019

Exceptional!

My husband and I just got married on 6/1 at Hilton Lake Las Vegas. Angie performed our ceremony and to say it was "flawless" would be a complete understatement. We really can't put into words how talented she is and how grateful we were to have her officiate our wedding. Every single guest told us that it was the BEST ceremony they have ever witnessed. We will never be able to thank Angie enough. The best decision we made!

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Michael

Michael & Melissa Mccracken · Married on 12/22/2018

Michael McCracken & Melissa Mcguinness

Angie was a complete professional in all aspects of our marriage. She was extremely flexible, responsive, great value & provided reasoned insight & ideas for our wedding. In execution of our vows, we could not ask for a better service. Post service she provided timely follow through as well. I could not recommend Peachy Keen Weddings more highly. Angie is THE BEST!!!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • kimm9

Kimberly Willson · Married on 12/21/2018

Amazing Experience!

I would absolutely recommend Peachy Keen Unions! We had a small, intimate ceremony with our family in downtown Las Vegas and it was PERFECT! Angie was amazing through the entire planning process, from our first e-mail communication to even after the ceremony. Professional, personable, reliable… our experience with Angie couldn't have been any more perfect. You can tell how much she really cares and loves what she does; genuinely happy to be there and share our special day with us. Our vows were perfectly personalized and our family commented throughout the evening (numerous times) how amazing her service was. Angie went above and beyond what we had imagined. She really made our day so special and we are so grateful for her. Thank you, Angie!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Peachy Keen Unions 12

Tamar · Married on 12/05/2018

Such a great ceremony!

There are only the best things to say about Angie and how helpful and perfect our entire experience with her was.
    Every one of our guests commented on Angies professionalism and how personalised the ceremony was.
    We cant begin to thank her enough for our special day!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Lindsey Hill · Married on 10/26/2018

Wonderful Wedding Officiant!!!

Angie was an AMAZING officiant! She was so personable and did everything she could to make sure our wedding and vows were a footprint of our relationship. Her electric personality is contagious and I would hands down recommend her to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Patricia · Married on 07/01/2018

Absolutely perfect! Far beyond my expectations. Angie was so helpful and accommodating, even before we got to Vegas. She suggested the perfect location and patiently waited there when our driver took us to the wrong spot! The service felt like she'd known us for years, not minutes. It was just so beautiful, so heartfelt and so much fun. Everyone really enjoyed it and we cannot thank her enough for making it a perfect Day!

Sent on 07/27/2018
    Peachy Keen Unions 13
    Peachy Keen Unions 14

Justine · Married on 05/27/2018

Hiring Angie will be the BEST decision you make for your wedding day. I am a wedding photographer, so I have taken part in a hundred ceremonies and I may be biased as it was my own, but Angie did the best job. Our wedding ceremony incorporated our story, our family and everything that meant something to us. Angie was able to listen to my fiance and I, and form our conversation into a beautiful story. We had nothing but raves from our guests as well, complimenting Angie on how eloquently she spoke and how she dressed so beautifully for the occasion. Angie executed the ceremony to a T. I am so thankful that I found Peachy Keen Unions and that she was able to be such an important part of our day. Thank you again Angie! I appreciate everything you did for Connor and I.

Sent on 06/07/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/15/2018

Norma was great

Norma was our officiant for a beautiful elopement ceremony at Red Rock Canyon. She was prepared and did an excellent job of helping us to feel engaged with her words and our vows. We really enjoyed working with her and would recommend.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Amanda · Married on 04/21/2018

Hi Angie, thank you so very much for everything you did to make our wedding day amazing!! We could tell that you worked so hard writing our wedding ceremony and we appreciate you getting it to us early and allowing us to make edits. You were so easy to work with and were very accommodating. Thank you for coming to the day before rehearsal and making everything so organized and easy. You did such an amazing job the day of, so many of our guests have made comments about how great you were and asked for your information because they were so impressed by you! Also so many of our guests have made comments about how they’ve never been to a wedding ceremony that was so personal and heartfelt. You truely made our wedding day better than we thought possible!! Your words and presentation of the ceremony were unforgettable and so moving. We will definitely recommend you to anyone we know that is getting married! Thank you again for everything! You’re the best!

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Peachy Keen Unions 15
    Peachy Keen Unions 16

Carolyn · Married on 04/18/2018

Angie was fantastic! She's super professional and takes the time to understand the kind of ceremony you and your partner want. We eloped and had our parents there, so it was very casual, stress-free, and meaningful. Angie was really helpful to me when we were deciding on a location! She knows ALL the ins and outs of the Vegas and surrounding desert areas, and I am so grateful for her tips throughout the process. For our situation, Angie understood very quickly that we weren't interested in doing super personal vows (but if you want to, she's great for that too!) and she pulled us aside before our ceremony began to tell us how to best position ourselves for the best shots--for us, that was really important. She knows her stuff, that's my point, and we felt totally taken care of and appreciated! Can't imagine a more perfect day or a more perfect officiant to make our ceremony as wonderful as it was!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Justina · Married on 04/15/2018

What can we say, we LOVE Angie!!! She gave us the best ceremony we could have possibly imagined! We met with her probably about 9 months before our wedding and she really took her time to get to know us and our story. She wrote us a beautiful custom ceremony just for us. We weren’t looking to have a traditional scripted, boring ceremony and we did not want to want to incorporate religion either. We told her we wanted, something that was personal to us and that us and our guest would remember. All of our guests loved her and the way she put a modern twist on our ceremony. We received so many compliments after our wedding about how much our guests enjoyed her! Angie is amazing! She had everyone laughing and crying at the same time. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant that will go the extra mile for you and your significant other! She will give you a personalized ceremony that you and your guest will remember forever. Also, she offers vow assistance too if needed. Thank you Angie, we truly enjoyed working with you during this last year of planning our wedding. You gave us the best possible ceremony that we will never forget!

Sent on 05/22/2018
    Peachy Keen Unions 17
    Peachy Keen Unions 18
    Peachy Keen Unions 19
    Peachy Keen Unions 20
    Peachy Keen Unions 21

Brooke · Married on 03/27/2018

Angie was awesome. She did a fantastic job of reading us and performed a ceremony that seemed tailored just for us!! She made us both cry! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Peachy Keen Unions 22
    Peachy Keen Unions 23
    Peachy Keen Unions 24

Taylor · Married on 03/07/2018

Angie was spectacular!!! From the first time I messaged her, all the way until the ceremony Angie was so kind and patient with me. Most of our emails my brain was frazzled and Angie helped guide me and ease my stress. She usually responded really fast and was more than able to answer any questions I had. Her professionalism, knowledge and kindness was out of this world perfect!! I’m so glad I found Angie and I plan on telling everyone about how great of an experience I had working with Angie!

Sent on 03/21/2018
    Peachy Keen Unions 25
    Peachy Keen Unions 26

Shannon · Married on 02/22/2018

It is hard to put into words how touched I was by Angie Kelly’s wedding ceremony. She tailors it to you and your soon to be spouse. It was the most beautiful ceremony I have ever been to because her words were unique and genuine and without us even saying a word made it that more special. Not to mention she is beautiful and comes dressed professionally! You could feel her kindness with her smile!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Natalie · Married on 02/04/2018

Angie was the most perfect officiant who said the most beautiful meaningful words. She found the most perfect location on the dry lake beds. She was so helpful with suppliers, and made us feel so at ease on the day. She made it even more perfect!

Sent on 02/08/2018
    Peachy Keen Unions 27

Kiara · Married on 12/10/2017

Angie is amazing! From the moment I first emailed her until the day she announced us as husband and wife, she made sure our ceremony would be filled with love and so much personality. She is so professional, kind, and warm - she kept us updated on every detail of our vows and made sure our ceremony was one to remember. So grateful for her, her team, and her expertise - especially with us coming from the East Coast for our ceremony. Even when there was an emergency the week of our wedding, she continued to keep us in the loop! We were so excited to meet her in person and give her a big hug! Also, big shout out to Angie for recommending Cactus Collective Weddings and McKenzi for her services as well!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Tiffany · Married on 11/12/2017

Peachy Keen Unions was the best decision we could have possibly made. Our wedding was wonderful. Angie was fantastic. Our day went off without a hitch. We could not be happier. From our very first contact to the follow up, Angie was so quick and helpful. Every detail was explained to us and we got exactly what we wanted for our ceremony. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Peachy Keen Unions 28
    Peachy Keen Unions 29

Darcie · Married on 11/11/2017

Hiring Angie is the best thing you could do for your wedding ceremony. I know our wedding would not have been the same had I not hired her to write our ceremony for us. I was seriously shocked at how well she got to know us in such a short amount of time and how great and personalized our ceremony was. Not only is she talented at what she does she is the SWEETEST. Seriously, HIRE HER!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Renee · Married on 10/21/2017

W.O.W. We cannot express how much we absolutely love everything about Peachy Keen Unions. Angie was our officiant and she was INCREDIBLE. We were super nervous about choosing someone because we aren't local, but from the moment we contacted Angie, we felt at ease. We really felt like she understood us after we had our interview and that was confirmed once we received the vows she wrote for our wedding. Everyone thought she had known us for years because she captured us that perfectly! Angie not only creates the most beautiful vows, but she also speaks so eloquently. She's one of a kind. Our Wedding wouldn't have been the same if we had anyone else as our officiant. She gave the ceremony soul and the perfect balance of heart and laughter.

Sent on 11/18/2017
    Peachy Keen Unions 37
    Peachy Keen Unions 38
    Peachy Keen Unions 39

Jamie · Married on 08/29/2017

Our wedding was all-round a dream come true! Everything worked out exactly as I imagined (maybe even better)... I feel like a massive part of that was the service that Angie provided as our officiant. She was polite, fun and her words were personal and perfect! We had only spoken over email a few times, but it was as if she knew us and our hearts! Her service was personalized to us and 'fit' so well with everything else in our day. I would recommend this service to anyone... you will not be disappointed! Thanks again Angie!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Peachy Keen Unions 40

Pauline · Married on 07/12/2017

We were grateful to have Angie, from Peachy keen unions, as our officiant.
    She is really accommodating: as an international couple, we read vows in our native language, and the ceremony was held in the desert at 5.am! All of this was OK for her.
    She also helped us with all the paper work (Apostille).
    Great service, with great ☺ !

Sent on 08/06/2017

Leah · Married on 05/13/2017

Angie is so amazing! From the start, Angie was very easy to communicate with and helped plan the perfect timing for our sunrise ceremony at the Dry Lake Beds. Angie met my partner and me at 4:00am, and even at this hour, beamed warmth, love, and genuine joy. I was worried about the intense winds, but not to fret! Angie took the lead and brought us to a beautiful spot that somehow had a fraction of the wind (magic). Angie is extremely professional - but don't like that overshadow the gentle compassion that she shares. Angie's beautiful words helped ground us in the power of the moment. It was truly beyond my greatest expectations.

Sent on 05/17/2017