Peachy Keen Unions Reviews

Peachy Keen Unions 7
  • Michael

Michael & Melissa Mccracken · Married on 12/22/2018

Michael McCracken & Melissa Mcguinness

Angie was a complete professional in all aspects of our marriage. She was extremely flexible, responsive, great value & provided reasoned insight & ideas for our wedding. In execution of our vows, we could not ask for a better service. Post service she provided timely follow through as well. I could not recommend Peachy Keen Weddings more highly. Angie is THE BEST!!!

• kimm9

Kimberly Willson · Married on 12/21/2018

Amazing Experience!

I would absolutely recommend Peachy Keen Unions! We had a small, intimate ceremony with our family in downtown Las Vegas and it was PERFECT! Angie was amazing through the entire planning process, from our first e-mail communication to even after the ceremony. Professional, personable, reliable… our experience with Angie couldn't have been any more perfect. You can tell how much she really cares and loves what she does; genuinely happy to be there and share our special day with us. Our vows were perfectly personalized and our family commented throughout the evening (numerous times) how amazing her service was. Angie went above and beyond what we had imagined. She really made our day so special and we are so grateful for her. Thank you, Angie!

Peachy Keen Unions 8

Tamar · Married on 12/05/2018

Such a great ceremony!

There are only the best things to say about Angie and how helpful and perfect our entire experience with her was.
    Every one of our guests commented on Angies professionalism and how personalised the ceremony was.
    We cant begin to thank her enough for our special day!

Lindsey Hill · Married on 10/26/2018

Wonderful Wedding Officiant!!!

Angie was an AMAZING officiant! She was so personable and did everything she could to make sure our wedding and vows were a footprint of our relationship. Her electric personality is contagious and I would hands down recommend her to anyone and everyone!!

Patricia · Married on 07/01/2018

Absolutely perfect! Far beyond my expectations. Angie was so helpful and accommodating, even before we got to Vegas. She suggested the perfect location and patiently waited there when our driver took us to the wrong spot! The service felt like she'd known us for years, not minutes. It was just so beautiful, so heartfelt and so much fun. Everyone really enjoyed it and we cannot thank her enough for making it a perfect Day!

Peachy Keen Unions 9
    Peachy Keen Unions 10

Justine · Married on 05/27/2018

Hiring Angie will be the BEST decision you make for your wedding day. I am a wedding photographer, so I have taken part in a hundred ceremonies and I may be biased as it was my own, but Angie did the best job. Our wedding ceremony incorporated our story, our family and everything that meant something to us. Angie was able to listen to my fiance and I, and form our conversation into a beautiful story. We had nothing but raves from our guests as well, complimenting Angie on how eloquently she spoke and how she dressed so beautifully for the occasion. Angie executed the ceremony to a T. I am so thankful that I found Peachy Keen Unions and that she was able to be such an important part of our day. Thank you again Angie! I appreciate everything you did for Connor and I.

Amanda · Married on 04/21/2018

Hi Angie, thank you so very much for everything you did to make our wedding day amazing!! We could tell that you worked so hard writing our wedding ceremony and we appreciate you getting it to us early and allowing us to make edits. You were so easy to work with and were very accommodating. Thank you for coming to the day before rehearsal and making everything so organized and easy. You did such an amazing job the day of, so many of our guests have made comments about how great you were and asked for your information because they were so impressed by you! Also so many of our guests have made comments about how they’ve never been to a wedding ceremony that was so personal and heartfelt. You truely made our wedding day better than we thought possible!! Your words and presentation of the ceremony were unforgettable and so moving. We will definitely recommend you to anyone we know that is getting married! Thank you again for everything! You’re the best!

Peachy Keen Unions 11
    Peachy Keen Unions 12

Carolyn · Married on 04/18/2018

Angie was fantastic! She's super professional and takes the time to understand the kind of ceremony you and your partner want. We eloped and had our parents there, so it was very casual, stress-free, and meaningful. Angie was really helpful to me when we were deciding on a location! She knows ALL the ins and outs of the Vegas and surrounding desert areas, and I am so grateful for her tips throughout the process. For our situation, Angie understood very quickly that we weren't interested in doing super personal vows (but if you want to, she's great for that too!) and she pulled us aside before our ceremony began to tell us how to best position ourselves for the best shots--for us, that was really important. She knows her stuff, that's my point, and we felt totally taken care of and appreciated! Can't imagine a more perfect day or a more perfect officiant to make our ceremony as wonderful as it was!

Justina · Married on 04/15/2018

What can we say, we LOVE Angie!!! She gave us the best ceremony we could have possibly imagined! We met with her probably about 9 months before our wedding and she really took her time to get to know us and our story. She wrote us a beautiful custom ceremony just for us. We weren’t looking to have a traditional scripted, boring ceremony and we did not want to want to incorporate religion either. We told her we wanted, something that was personal to us and that us and our guest would remember. All of our guests loved her and the way she put a modern twist on our ceremony. We received so many compliments after our wedding about how much our guests enjoyed her! Angie is amazing! She had everyone laughing and crying at the same time. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant that will go the extra mile for you and your significant other! She will give you a personalized ceremony that you and your guest will remember forever. Also, she offers vow assistance too if needed. Thank you Angie, we truly enjoyed working with you during this last year of planning our wedding. You gave us the best possible ceremony that we will never forget!

Peachy Keen Unions 13
    Peachy Keen Unions 14
    Peachy Keen Unions 15
    Peachy Keen Unions 16
    Peachy Keen Unions 17

Brooke · Married on 03/27/2018

Angie was awesome. She did a fantastic job of reading us and performed a ceremony that seemed tailored just for us!! She made us both cry! Highly recommend!!

Peachy Keen Unions 18
    Peachy Keen Unions 19
    Peachy Keen Unions 20

Taylor · Married on 03/07/2018

Angie was spectacular!!! From the first time I messaged her, all the way until the ceremony Angie was so kind and patient with me. Most of our emails my brain was frazzled and Angie helped guide me and ease my stress. She usually responded really fast and was more than able to answer any questions I had. Her professionalism, knowledge and kindness was out of this world perfect!! I’m so glad I found Angie and I plan on telling everyone about how great of an experience I had working with Angie!

Peachy Keen Unions 21
    Peachy Keen Unions 22

Shannon · Married on 02/22/2018

It is hard to put into words how touched I was by Angie Kelly’s wedding ceremony. She tailors it to you and your soon to be spouse. It was the most beautiful ceremony I have ever been to because her words were unique and genuine and without us even saying a word made it that more special. Not to mention she is beautiful and comes dressed professionally! You could feel her kindness with her smile!

Natalie · Married on 02/04/2018

Angie was the most perfect officiant who said the most beautiful meaningful words. She found the most perfect location on the dry lake beds. She was so helpful with suppliers, and made us feel so at ease on the day. She made it even more perfect!

Peachy Keen Unions 23

Kiara · Married on 12/10/2017

Angie is amazing! From the moment I first emailed her until the day she announced us as husband and wife, she made sure our ceremony would be filled with love and so much personality. She is so professional, kind, and warm - she kept us updated on every detail of our vows and made sure our ceremony was one to remember. So grateful for her, her team, and her expertise - especially with us coming from the East Coast for our ceremony. Even when there was an emergency the week of our wedding, she continued to keep us in the loop! We were so excited to meet her in person and give her a big hug! Also, big shout out to Angie for recommending Cactus Collective Weddings and McKenzi for her services as well!

Tiffany · Married on 11/12/2017

Peachy Keen Unions was the best decision we could have possibly made. Our wedding was wonderful. Angie was fantastic. Our day went off without a hitch. We could not be happier. From our very first contact to the follow up, Angie was so quick and helpful. Every detail was explained to us and we got exactly what we wanted for our ceremony. Thank you so much!

Peachy Keen Unions 24
    Peachy Keen Unions 25

Darcie · Married on 11/11/2017

Hiring Angie is the best thing you could do for your wedding ceremony. I know our wedding would not have been the same had I not hired her to write our ceremony for us. I was seriously shocked at how well she got to know us in such a short amount of time and how great and personalized our ceremony was. Not only is she talented at what she does she is the SWEETEST. Seriously, HIRE HER!

Renee · Married on 10/21/2017

W.O.W. We cannot express how much we absolutely love everything about Peachy Keen Unions. Angie was our officiant and she was INCREDIBLE. We were super nervous about choosing someone because we aren't local, but from the moment we contacted Angie, we felt at ease. We really felt like she understood us after we had our interview and that was confirmed once we received the vows she wrote for our wedding. Everyone thought she had known us for years because she captured us that perfectly! Angie not only creates the most beautiful vows, but she also speaks so eloquently. She's one of a kind. Our Wedding wouldn't have been the same if we had anyone else as our officiant. She gave the ceremony soul and the perfect balance of heart and laughter.

Peachy Keen Unions 26
    Peachy Keen Unions 33
    Peachy Keen Unions 34
    Peachy Keen Unions 35

Jamie · Married on 08/29/2017

Our wedding was all-round a dream come true! Everything worked out exactly as I imagined (maybe even better)... I feel like a massive part of that was the service that Angie provided as our officiant. She was polite, fun and her words were personal and perfect! We had only spoken over email a few times, but it was as if she knew us and our hearts! Her service was personalized to us and 'fit' so well with everything else in our day. I would recommend this service to anyone... you will not be disappointed! Thanks again Angie!

Peachy Keen Unions 36

Pauline · Married on 07/12/2017

We were grateful to have Angie, from Peachy keen unions, as our officiant.
    She is really accommodating: as an international couple, we read vows in our native language, and the ceremony was held in the desert at 5.am! All of this was OK for her.
    She also helped us with all the paper work (Apostille).
    Great service, with great ☺ !

Leah · Married on 05/13/2017

Angie is so amazing! From the start, Angie was very easy to communicate with and helped plan the perfect timing for our sunrise ceremony at the Dry Lake Beds. Angie met my partner and me at 4:00am, and even at this hour, beamed warmth, love, and genuine joy. I was worried about the intense winds, but not to fret! Angie took the lead and brought us to a beautiful spot that somehow had a fraction of the wind (magic). Angie is extremely professional - but don't like that overshadow the gentle compassion that she shares. Angie's beautiful words helped ground us in the power of the moment. It was truly beyond my greatest expectations.

Taylor · Married on 05/06/2017

Angie has been a huge help. She answers my email fairly quickly and always has helpful answers to all of my questions. She’s been a delight to work with!

• I

ivana · Married on 04/08/2017

As a millennial bride, I can say I have seen a big shift in using "stock" officiants (those that just come bundled with a venue) to using hand-picked, reputable officiants. That's opted for the latter, and luckily we found Angie from Peachy Keen. We met with her for about an hour many months before the wedding. During that meeting, we spoke about our history as a couple, our goals, and asked a billion questions. Angie took extensive notes, dug deeper when necessary, and really helped calm our nerves. After the meeting, Ang sent us a link to fill out a secret online questionnaire about one another, as well as a bunch of examples of vows for us to determine what "styles" we liked and didn't.

We knew the vows she would come up with would be great, but we had no idea just *how* great they would be. It wasn't until a few weeks before the wedding that she sent us a rough draft of the vows she would be reading during our ceremony. There aren't really any words to describe the feeling we had while reading them. They were long - so much longer than I expected, or had ever even heard at other weddings - and they were so, so personal. She didn't take what we said about one another and plop it in word for word. Instead, she put her own magical spin on the wording and turned it into what read like a fairy tale. Angie isn't just an officiant, she's more like a poet, or like a romance-novel author.

We cried while reading the rough draft, but we bawled during the actual ceremony. So did most of the guests. Even the groomsmen, who I literally sometimes question whether or not even have mushy feelings at all, were in tears. It was seriously that beautiful. With all the commotion of a wedding, I forgot my personal vows up at the altar. I didn't even realize I didn't have them anymore. Angie dug up our home address and mailed them back to us right away. She is someone who truly, genuinely cares about the couples she works with. Don't regret not hiring her.

Kalli · Married on 04/08/2017

I can not say enough amazing things about Angie!! She went so above and beyond any wedding officiant I have ever seen. She turned our ceremony into an amazing story filled experience for us and our guests. She worked with us throughout the wedding planning process to make sure our ceremony would be anything but average! The way she takes the time to get to know you as a couple and your story makes it feel like she's a part of your family when she is speaking the day of your wedding. I got comments from all my family and friends about how amazing she was. We also had our two dogs in our wedding and she made sure they were a big part of our ceremony just like we wanted them to be!

I HIGHLY recommend her to everyone!!!

Bethany · Married on 03/12/2017

Angie was a complete dream.
    We had a very spontaneous elopement, and Angie was so wonderfully accommodating. Very quick to respond to emails, and incredibly professional, she had all of the answers.
    We gave her barely a handful of information about us as a couple and she was able to so beautifully and masterfully create the perfect ceremony that felt so so personal and made us both laugh and cry in turn!
    I had no idea what to expect, or how the wedding would work, and went into the day nervous that we would forget something or do something wrong, but Angie had us feeling so at ease!
    She spoke so eloquently through the ceremony and so professionally when explaining the legalities that we knew that we were in good hands.
    I cannot recommend her highly enough. Such a good experience! Worth every penny.

Marian · Married on 01/09/2017

Need 10 stars! Angie was FANTASTIC! For someone that has never met us before our elopement and only talked via email before the big day, she nailed it. She is such a genuinely nice and kind lady and immediately made us feel at ease. The words she said on our big day meant so, so much to us. They weren't generic or cookie cutter at all and it made it so much more special. She truly has a gift and talent as an officiant!