Peach & Gold - Event DJ's Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Ryan
    Ryan Married on 08/31/2019

Expert Taste meets Expert Execution!

Ladies and gentlemen, James is TOP NOTCH. My husband and I can't speak highly enough about James as a collaborator, partner, musician, and party motivator. My husband and I have an eclectic taste in music, and we wanted as much funk as we did pop as we did "story songs". We couldn't have anticipated the PERFECTION of James' taste in music (his sample playlist is something we still play for parties today!), and his ability to ride the wave of a party is really unparalleled. So many of our guests made a point of telling us for days (and weeks and months) after our wedding how much fun they had on the dancefloor and how great the music was. The high-quality of the night is obviously thanks to James knowing how to keep a quirky group partying strong, but it was so memorable because of James' knowledge of music--his set included as many known hits as it did hidden treasures, and I think that's the reason so many of our guests continue to talk about the quality of the music and the spirit of the dancefloor today. He was insanely tuned in to the vibes and flow of the night, and he provided expert help in making our special guest's performance sound terrific. Those of you looking for a fun-loving, hip, master music curator, look no further. And to those gay couples out there, good luck finding anyone as perfect a music partner as James. We're so grateful we found him, and we know you will be too! (Photo Credits: @BeeTwoSweet)
  • W
    Wendy Z. Married on 11/10/2018

Not your generic DJ

If you want to have a rad wedding that your guests won't forget, James is your guy! Working with James (peach & gold) was a breeze and the expertise he brought made our wedding all the more special. Not only did he execute flawlessly during the transitions of the wedding, the dance floor was always packed! Everyone said "it was like he was playing all the songs specifically for me!" We were very impressed with James's ability to read the vibe and play the exact songs to keep the party mood flowing. It was really important to us that our wedding felt unique and not cheesy or generic and James exceeded our expectations on that request. Highly recommend!

Peach & Gold - Event DJ's's reply:

Thank you Wendy & Wes! Amazing clients like you are why I love my job! Honored to be a part of your evening
  • W
    Wesley Married on 08/15/2018

Looking for a DJ? Look no further than Peach & Gold.

If you’re looking for a passionate and professional DJ, look no further than James from Peach & Gold! Right from the get go, James made sure that the music was all about us; he sent us a simple form which let us indicate the type of music we liked/didn’t like as well as what music to play during each portion of the wedding (I.e. cocktail hour, when the bride appears, etc.). On the day of the wedding, James showed up extra early to set up and made sure the acoustics were good and by the time our guests were arriving, music was playing and everyone had a great time.

Looking back, there wasn’t a moment where the music did not match the vibes. James was professional, courteous, and so easy to work with. Our wedding was a blast thanks to James and we’ve been recommending him to our friends ever since!
    Jon W. Married on 08/05/2018

Amazing Wedding DJ!

James was unbelievably responsive and willing to work with us, even when we called him about the smallest details! He helped us customize our wedding music until it was exactly what we wanted! Would 100% have him DJ our wedding again.
  • Jordan
    Jordan M. Married on 03/10/2018

I could have danced all night, and I did!!

I had the most amazing time dancing the night away at my wedding and I can't thank our DJ enough! My husband and I requested a wide range of music we wanted to hear and he had no problem making everything flow. I had the best time on the dance floor with my husband and friends, and even saw my grandma get low! Everyone had a blast!
    M Kenyon Married on 02/24/2018

Dance Dance Dance

James was the DJ at our wedding in February of 2018. We could not have been happier with his ability to keep our guest on the dance floor!