PeacePix, LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Myranda
    Myranda H. Married on 03/11/2021

The BEST Idea for Your Wedding

If you are questioning if you should or should not have a photo booth at your wedding, yes... GET ONE! We are so happy we booked PeacePix because not only did we have fun but our guests loved it as well. We didn't do wedding favors so this also helped to give our guests a memento to take home from our wedding day. I highly recommend this company and am so thankful we booked with them!
  • P Long
    P Long Married on 10/05/2019

Party photos

Kim with PeacePix was a pleasure for work with! She was so helpful leading up to our event and super responsive. We exchanged many, many emails to get everything just right. She had beautiful backgrounds to choose from for our open air photo booth and was so helpful in designing a photo strip that was unique and fitting for our event, a high school class reunion. Seeing people share their photos is so fun! PeacePix was the icing on our party cake!
  • Collin
    Collin S. Married on 05/26/2019

Great photobooth with fun props & free online access/printouts for guests!

Our photobooth was clearly one of the most popular parts of the night, with dozens of guests taking part in it even though we didn't pay for it to be open the full night. we wish we had, now! They were highly professional in accommodating changes in the wedding plan including time of reception, request in changed backdrop and props, and more. Guests had access to free high resolution photos from the photobooth on the website in addition to the printouts they got at the wedding. It was a hit! Thanks PeacepIx!

PeacePix, LLC's reply:

Collin; Thank you for the kind review. Yours was a truly beautiful and special wedding for us and your guests were such nice people too. I wish we could do it all over again, as working with you even leading up to the big day was such fun. I know you did your homework before landing on us and I was honored that you did! Many years of happiness for you two and if you ever need us for another celebration, just call! Congratulations and best wishes!
    Jason Married on 12/02/2018
    We used this photo booth at our friends wedding. It was so much fun and produced great quality photos. My finance still carries the photo strip in her wallet everyday.
    Caroline Married on 05/12/2018
    Loved working with this vendor. Having a photobooth was a lot of fun !

PeacePix, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your review. We love what we do, and we hope it shows! Thank you again and best wishes to you both!
    Kalia Married on 05/05/2018
    I have worked with Kim & Doug from PeacePix photobooths onbmultiple occasions, they have wonderful energy , professionalism and a ton of enthusiasm for every event they provide for wether that be Weddings, private events, or school festivals. Best in town!

It’s always a pleasure to work with PeacePix
    Kara Married on 03/17/2018
    We booked photo booth for our wedding and used the book for guests to write messages and attach their photos. It was a great hit with our guests! There was always a line for it! Both guys were very accommodating to us and guests! All ages used it from kids to my 80 year old grandmother. Definitely recommend it for a wedding! Everyone was talking about it afterwards and how it was so much fun!

PeacePix, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your review. Everyone loves a photo booth and when there is a line of guests wishing to get their photos done, it's always a good sign! I'm so happy you were pleased with our service! If I can ever be of any assistance to you again, please call or email! Best wishes to you both!!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 11/05/2017
    Talk about being the hit of the wedding! Everyone loved it and had so much fun! Worth every penny! We got a copy of each photo strip that was taken that night. They were placed in a book and people could sign it and write something to us. A few people didn’t know it was there but I think it’s because they were just having so much fun. The prop selection was huge! The staff was present for help if it was needed but not overbearing or in the way. They even helped design our photo strip background before the wedding. Thank you, PeacePix!!! You guys were great!

PeacePix, LLC's reply:

Laura; Your wedding was one of our favorites! Beautiful doesn't begin to describe it. I was thrilled that we could be a part. Your guests were an absolute joy and we will remember yours for a very long time. Best wishes to you both, and thank you!!
    Alexis Married on 11/04/2017
    Absolutely amazing service and product. They were super friendly, helpful, and a huge hit! All my guest loved every second. Also, their scrapbook that they make is absolutely adorable. Definitely would book them again and recommend them to all my family and friends
    Karen Married on 10/21/2017
    We can not say enough about how wonderful our experience was with our wedding reception. After our wedding we rented the famous beautiful Spyglass mansion up on top of the Blue Ridge mountains. PeacePix went well out of their way to find us a great live band and caterer. Kim also set up a great photo booth and even made our cakes. Monica, her daughter, took awesome photographs and they even had a guess book that everyone updated throughout that entire weekend of the event - pics from the funny things we all did in the photo booth and some of the pics that Monica also took- it was amazing! Monica later sent me a cd of all the photos. Everything was absolutely PERFECT. We rented Spyglass for a whole week and had family and friends there just for that weekend. Kim took care of EVERYTHING! She interviewed all the potential vendors - caterers and bands - and after all was said and done, she had helped me to pick the best vendors for the special occasion. The orchestra was awesome. The food was perfect. She helped me to decide on which menus to have and oh! also helped me even in coordinating the types of music the orchestra played. All in all - best weekend of our lives!! Thank you to Kim!

PeacePix, LLC's reply:

Karen, thank you for the kind review. We thoroughly enjoyed bringing your wedding together, and your vision into reality. Many don't know that we are also wedding coordinators and have been doing this since 1986. We take great pride in everything we do, and your wedding was something we are very proud of and were thrilled to be a part. Best wishes to you and Pete and many years of happiness together!
    Lauren Married on 10/15/2017
    Kim was an amazing person to work with!! The photo booth was a great addition to the wedding. Not only did she personalize the photo booth to my colors and added fall themes to the pictures, I received a scrapbook with all the photos that acted as my guestbook! Great memories!

PeacePix, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. I'm so glad you liked how we were able to customize the look of our booth to fit your theme and colors. I truly enjoy doing this! Best wishes and a life of happiness to you both!
    Afia Married on 09/09/2017
    Kim was very helpful and willing from the minute I called her. She gave me advise and helped me with a few decisions I had to make. I will definitely be using Peace pix for all of my upcoming events. Kim even worked with me on my payments. Peace comes highly recommended. I loved the service, the pictures and the service.

PeacePix, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We loved being a part of your fabulous wedding and wish you both all the best life has to offer!!
    Buffi Married on 09/03/2017
    Kim was so easy and pleasant to work with and the scrapbook the guests made was so cute and special! Awesome props, including a photo bombing chicken who randomly appeared in photos! Lots of fun and added much to my daughter's reception. Highly recommend. :)

PeacePix, LLC's reply:

Thanks for the great review! Everyone loves our chicken!
    Melissa Married on 03/11/2017
    I wish I could give them 10 stars. They were wonderful to work with, and so attentive during our reception. Kept reminding my husband and me to get in the booth, and I am so thankful she did! Hire them!!
    Marlo Married on 01/21/2017
    Peace pix were great. They gave me so much advice and help with planning my daughters bat mitzvah. The kids had such a great time with all the props. Kim was also so helpful with my thank you notes. I would use them again and again.
    Lori Married on 12/31/2016
    This was a huge hit at our daughter's wedding. If you are debating on whether to have a booth, I highly recommend doing so. They are so professional and easy to work with.
    Henley Married on 12/10/2016
    We ordered our wedding invitations from PeacePix and they were AMAZING! Kim was so GREAT to work with. Not only does she truly take time to make sure your visions comes to life, she doesn't get mad when you change your mind what seems like a million times! Kim helped us stay within budget, but gave us a beautiful custom invitation. I highly recommend Kim!!
    Donna Married on 12/09/2016
    Wonderful experience working with Kim. Could not be happier with the outstanding service that was provided for my event. Will definitely will use them again!!!
    Ashley Married on 10/31/2016
    Friendly, fun, on time and reliable! We will definitely use for all events.
    Jen Married on 10/08/2016
    We LOVED working with PeacePix and their photo booth for our wedding, they were AMAZING! Kim was the best to work with while planning our big day and was very buttoned up and experienced with wedding planning details. At our reception, their photo booth was the best I've seen. They had SOOO many cool and fun props + all our guests had a blast taking pictures. After the wedding, we got a great keepsake book with the pictures and notes from our guests to remember everything by. Also she shares a CD with all the pictures digitally as well. I would highly recommend their services, they are the best and their prices were the best. We got married at Summerour Studio on 10/8.
    Deanna Married on 09/17/2016
    Peace Pix was awesome and a lot of fun! They were very responsive and encouraged our guests to join in on the photo booth during the reception.
    Scott Married on 05/29/2016
    We used Peacepix for their photo booth. We also used them to create our invitations and wedding coozies. They were exceptional to work with and were very friendly and patient with us. They also did a great job with the photo booth and it was a huge hit. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

PeacePix, LLC's reply:

Thank you for making us a part of your amazing day. Yours was a wedding we will never forget. You had something for everyone to enjoy and made the evening memorable for everyone there, including us. Best wishes to you both, and many many happy years together!!
  • User2545114 2+ years ago
    Kim and her team really made our night that much more special! They made planning that part of the wedding reception easy and fun. Kim was always responsive to any questions or concerns we had before the big event, and worked with us to incorporate last minute changes. On the day of, they hit it out of the park, engaging with the guests, keeping them excited about the photobooth and the wedding reception in general. Everyone loved it, specially with all of the props and the endless funny faces and laughs that ensued afterwards. Kim made sure that my wife and I did get a picture in the photobooth before anyone else, which I was very thoughtful of her, knowing full well that most likely we wouldn't even have the time later in the night. The guestbook was a great addition as well, with all of our guests leaving very nice and happy messages to go along with the pictures. Thanks again Kim for helping make our night that much better!
    Kisha Married on 10/10/2015
    PeacePix photo booth was a wonderful addition to my wedding. They had a great assortment of props and a nice set up. We thoroughly enjoyed them and our guests had a blast. The guests were able to take as many pictures as they wanted, which was really nice. The photo book that they put together of all the pictures taken by the guests was a very special keepsake. Kim was very kind and helpful leading up to the event. She was very responsive answering my numerous questions and a wealth of information. She was even willing to help out/provide recommendations for other elements of the wedding. She also helped me pick out a custom logo to go on the bottom of the photo strips. Kim and Doug did not feel like ordinary vendors at our event, they seemed like old friends. The photo booth was one of the key highlights of my wedding and I can’t wait to have another event just so I can have PeacePix photo booth there. It was such a amazing experience, I highly recommend using PeacePix for your event. You won’t be disappointed.

PeacePix, LLC's reply:

Kisha, we were thrilled to be a part of your beautiful celebration. You were a beautiful bride and your guests were an absolute joy. I'm so happy that everything came together for you and that you were surrounded by people who love you both. Many happy years and God bless your union!
    Shelia Married on 09/26/2015
    Kim was great to work with! Very helpful in finding a great logo to match my daughters wedding theme. Our wedding was held outside of Atlanta, and Kim was very flexible and understanding about set up, timing and being sure everything was ready to go and just perfect. Our guest loved the booth, it was a great way to entertain during cocktail hour while the bride and groom were having their photos taken while they waited for the set up of reception. Everyone should check them out!!

PeacePix, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Shelia for the great review. Your daughter's wedding was beautiful and we were thrilled to be a part!