PeacePix Photo Booth Rentals Reviews

46 | Marietta, GA

46 Reviews for PeacePix Photo Booth Rentals

46 PeacePix Photo Booth Rentals Reviews

Jason · Getting married on 12/02/2018

We used this photo booth at our friends wedding. It was so much fun and produced great quality photos. My finance still carries the photo strip in her wallet everyday.

Caroline · Married on 05/12/2018

Loved working with this vendor. Having a photobooth was a lot of fun !

Sent on 08/19/2018

PeacePix Photo Booth Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your review. We love what we do, and we hope it shows! Thank you again and best wishes to you both!

Kalia · Married on 05/05/2018

I have worked with Kim & Doug from PeacePix photobooths onbmultiple occasions, they have wonderful energy , professionalism and a ton of enthusiasm for every event they provide for wether that be Weddings, private events, or school festivals. Best in town!

It’s always a pleasure to work with PeacePix

Kara · Married on 03/17/2018

We booked photo booth for our wedding and used the book for guests to write messages and attach their photos. It was a great hit with our guests! There was always a line for it! Both guys were very accommodating to us and guests! All ages used it from kids to my 80 year old grandmother. Definitely recommend it for a wedding! Everyone was talking about it afterwards and how it was so much fun!

Sent on 08/08/2018

PeacePix Photo Booth Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your review. Everyone loves a photo booth and when there is a line of guests wishing to get their photos done, it's always a good sign! I'm so happy you were pleased with our service! If I can ever be of any assistance to you again, please call or email! Best wishes to you both!!
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/05/2017

Talk about being the hit of the wedding! Everyone loved it and had so much fun! Worth every penny! We got a copy of each photo strip that was taken that night. They were placed in a book and people could sign it and write something to us. A few people didn’t know it was there but I think it’s because they were just having so much fun. The prop selection was huge! The staff was present for help if it was needed but not overbearing or in the way. They even helped design our photo strip background before the wedding. Thank you, PeacePix!!! You guys were great!

Sent on 11/12/2017
    PeacePix Photo Booth Rentals 1
    PeacePix Photo Booth Rentals 2

PeacePix Photo Booth Rentals's reply:

Laura; Your wedding was one of our favorites! Beautiful doesn't begin to describe it. I was thrilled that we could be a part. Your guests were an absolute joy and we will remember yours for a very long time. Best wishes to you both, and thank you!!

Alexis · Married on 11/04/2017

Absolutely amazing service and product. They were super friendly, helpful, and a huge hit! All my guest loved every second. Also, their scrapbook that they make is absolutely adorable. Definitely would book them again and recommend them to all my family and friends

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2017

Kim was an amazing person to work with!! The photo booth was a great addition to the wedding. Not only did she personalize the photo booth to my colors and added fall themes to the pictures, I received a scrapbook with all the photos that acted as my guestbook! Great memories!

Sent on 11/14/2017

PeacePix Photo Booth Rentals's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. I'm so glad you liked how we were able to customize the look of our booth to fit your theme and colors. I truly enjoy doing this! Best wishes and a life of happiness to you both!

Afia · Married on 09/09/2017

Kim was very helpful and willing from the minute I called her. She gave me advise and helped me with a few decisions I had to make. I will definitely be using Peace pix for all of my upcoming events. Kim even worked with me on my payments. Peace comes highly recommended. I loved the service, the pictures and the service.

Sent on 11/24/2017
    PeacePix Photo Booth Rentals 3
    PeacePix Photo Booth Rentals 4

PeacePix Photo Booth Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We loved being a part of your fabulous wedding and wish you both all the best life has to offer!!

Buffi · Married on 09/03/2017

Kim was so easy and pleasant to work with and the scrapbook the guests made was so cute and special! Awesome props, including a photo bombing chicken who randomly appeared in photos! Lots of fun and added much to my daughter's reception. Highly recommend. :)

Sent on 11/14/2017

PeacePix Photo Booth Rentals's reply:

Thanks for the great review! Everyone loves our chicken!

Melissa · Married on 03/11/2017

I wish I could give them 10 stars. They were wonderful to work with, and so attentive during our reception. Kept reminding my husband and me to get in the booth, and I am so thankful she did! Hire them!!

Marlo · Married on 01/21/2017

Peace pix were great. They gave me so much advice and help with planning my daughters bat mitzvah. The kids had such a great time with all the props. Kim was also so helpful with my thank you notes. I would use them again and again.

Lori · Married on 12/31/2016

This was a huge hit at our daughter's wedding. If you are debating on whether to have a booth, I highly recommend doing so. They are so professional and easy to work with.

Henley · Married on 12/10/2016

We ordered our wedding invitations from PeacePix and they were AMAZING! Kim was so GREAT to work with. Not only does she truly take time to make sure your visions comes to life, she doesn't get mad when you change your mind what seems like a million times! Kim helped us stay within budget, but gave us a beautiful custom invitation. I highly recommend Kim!!

Donna · Married on 12/09/2016

Wonderful experience working with Kim. Could not be happier with the outstanding service that was provided for my event. Will definitely will use them again!!!

Ashley · Married on 10/31/2016

Friendly, fun, on time and reliable! We will definitely use for all events.

Jen · Married on 10/08/2016

We LOVED working with PeacePix and their photo booth for our wedding, they were AMAZING! Kim was the best to work with while planning our big day and was very buttoned up and experienced with wedding planning details. At our reception, their photo booth was the best I've seen. They had SOOO many cool and fun props + all our guests had a blast taking pictures. After the wedding, we got a great keepsake book with the pictures and notes from our guests to remember everything by. Also she shares a CD with all the pictures digitally as well. I would highly recommend their services, they are the best and their prices were the best. We got married at Summerour Studio on 10/8.

Deanna · Married on 09/17/2016

Peace Pix was awesome and a lot of fun! They were very responsive and encouraged our guests to join in on the photo booth during the reception.

Scott · Married on 05/29/2016

We used Peacepix for their photo booth. We also used them to create our invitations and wedding coozies. They were exceptional to work with and were very friendly and patient with us. They also did a great job with the photo booth and it was a huge hit. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 03/10/2017

PeacePix Photo Booth Rentals's reply:

Thank you for making us a part of your amazing day. Yours was a wedding we will never forget. You had something for everyone to enjoy and made the evening memorable for everyone there, including us. Best wishes to you both, and many many happy years together!!

Kim and her team really made our night that much more special! They made planning that part of the wedding reception easy and fun. Kim was always responsive to any questions or concerns we had before the big event, and worked with us to incorporate last minute changes. On the day of, they hit it out of the park, engaging with the guests, keeping them excited about the photobooth and the wedding reception in general. Everyone loved it, specially with all of the props and the endless funny faces and laughs that ensued afterwards. Kim made sure that my wife and I did get a picture in the photobooth before anyone else, which I was very thoughtful of her, knowing full well that most likely we wouldn't even have the time later in the night. The guestbook was a great addition as well, with all of our guests leaving very nice and happy messages to go along with the pictures. Thanks again Kim for helping make our night that much better!

Kisha · Married on 10/10/2015

PeacePix photo booth was a wonderful addition to my wedding. They had a great assortment of props and a nice set up. We thoroughly enjoyed them and our guests had a blast. The guests were able to take as many pictures as they wanted, which was really nice. The photo book that they put together of all the pictures taken by the guests was a very special keepsake. Kim was very kind and helpful leading up to the event. She was very responsive answering my numerous questions and a wealth of information. She was even willing to help out/provide recommendations for other elements of the wedding. She also helped me pick out a custom logo to go on the bottom of the photo strips. Kim and Doug did not feel like ordinary vendors at our event, they seemed like old friends. The photo booth was one of the key highlights of my wedding and I can’t wait to have another event just so I can have PeacePix photo booth there. It was such a amazing experience, I highly recommend using PeacePix for your event. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 10/16/2015

PeacePix Photo Booth Rentals's reply:

Kisha, we were thrilled to be a part of your beautiful celebration. You were a beautiful bride and your guests were an absolute joy. I'm so happy that everything came together for you and that you were surrounded by people who love you both. Many happy years and God bless your union!

Shelia · Married on 09/26/2015

Kim was great to work with! Very helpful in finding a great logo to match my daughters wedding theme. Our wedding was held outside of Atlanta, and Kim was very flexible and understanding about set up, timing and being sure everything was ready to go and just perfect. Our guest loved the booth, it was a great way to entertain during cocktail hour while the bride and groom were having their photos taken while they waited for the set up of reception. Everyone should check them out!!

Sent on 10/08/2015

PeacePix Photo Booth Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Shelia for the great review. Your daughter's wedding was beautiful and we were thrilled to be a part!

Mohini · Married on 09/05/2015

We loved Kim and her husband! They were amazing to work with and everyone LOVED them! They have SO many props and you get two copies of each photo strip (4 photos on each strip). We provided bookmark sleeves to our guest as their favor and they loved getting to keep a photo strip of them at wedding and putting one in the guest book! We had so many fun pictures to look through afterwards and our guest book is so unique. Thank you so much PeacePix!

Brenda · Married on 08/08/2015

Kim and her team were very helpful and keep me well informed during the planning period. They helped me create a custom design at the bottom of each of my photo booth prints and created a custom photo album that my guest signed for each photo printed. It was a fun experience and my guest really enjoyed it. My husband and I really enjoyed looking at the photo's the next day. Kim also provided recommendations when I needed to find a shuttle service for my guest. The service provided went above and beyond and was a welcome experience. Excellent product, amazing customer service and a really great price!

Haley · Married on 07/11/2015

Wonderful quality and service! Very easy and great to work with. I love the book made with all of the photos! Definitely a great keepsake!!!