Peace Photography By Nation Reviews

Peace Photography By Nation 7
  • Tashanna

Tashanna Grant-Bucknor · Married on 06/12/2019

Amazing Service

The service and picture quality was amazing, both the photographer and his assistant aided to make the service and experience worth while.

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Peace Photography By Nation 8

Peace Photography By Nation's reply:

Thank you Tashanna! For trusting us with your wedding day, you guys were fun we wish you a happy marriage!

Nats Bos · Married on 06/09/2019

Exceptional

Very professional and fun. Overall the best I’ve ever experienced in my years of events for other brides. More than just photography!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Peace Photography By Nation's reply:

Thank you Nats!! Appreciate the kind words wishing a happy marriage to you and hussy!!! You guys are a really fun couple!

Monique Symister · Married on 03/19/2019

Amazing wedding pics!!!

Mikhail was extremely kind, professional and funny. He was on time and took a lot of different pics. He was very creative. He definitely knows his craft well. I liked the fact I was able to make my own package.

Sent on 03/29/2019

Peace Photography By Nation's reply:

Thank you so much Monique your wedding day was beautiful and you guys are awesome!! It was indeed a lovely setup wish you guys the best!

Chevana Rochester · Married on 03/16/2019

Splendid Job

U guys were fantastic, couldn't ask for any other photographer.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Peace Photography By Nation's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us with your special day it was beautiful and filled with smiles:) wish you guys the best!

Nadian Mcfarlane · Married on 03/10/2019

Best day of my life!

It was a great and fun filled experience having peace photography play an important role in my wedding. Capturing all those awesome shots and special moments. Giving me compliments and having me and my husband feeling like celebrities. 🥳. Thanks a lot. We need a wedding 2.0 😂

Sent on 03/15/2019

Peace Photography By Nation's reply:

Lol you guys are indeed special and pretty fun being around! Plus you guys had the best garter removal so far epic!!!
  • Wayne

Wayne · Married on 03/02/2019

Awesome experience.

The crew was very pleasant and attentive to our needs. They had an eye for detail which enhances the entire experience. When it comes to courtesy, Peace Photography it is.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Peace Photography By Nation's reply:

Thank you for choosing us for your wedding day it was memorable and quite fun! We wish you a happy year!

Julia · Married on 01/12/2019

Peace Photography

Peace Photography did an amazing job capturing the special moments of our wedding day! We stayed at the Grand Palladium in Jamaica and the day of the wedding they came to take pictures of both my husband and myself getting ready. We had rain on our day so we had to relocate from the beach to the spa and they kept our spirits high. I would recommend them to any bride.

Peace Photography By Nation 9
    Peace Photography By Nation 10
    Peace Photography By Nation 11

Peace Photography By Nation's reply:

Thank you Julia it was an amazing day rain or no rain:) thank you for choosing us for your special day!
  • Glorya

Glorya K. Roberts · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful Energized Pictures

Mikhail was energetic, funny, and made the whole picture taking adventure after the wedding painless. We had so much fun taking pictures.

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Peace Photography By Nation 12
    Peace Photography By Nation 13
  • Britany

Britany Mcknight-Mcintosh · Married on 10/21/2018

Best. Photos. Best. Photographers

Mikhail and Sancia was a SUPER Team!!!! They tried their best to ensure that our day was captured with a spectacle that not even Michael-Angelo could fathom. They were very professional and Mikhail continuously eased whatever worries we had by telling us don't worry man, just enjoy your day and look good. Sancia was awesome, she was quick to help me set my dress and my hair, she was everything I really like her energy.

Peace Photography By Nation 14
    Peace Photography By Nation 15
    Peace Photography By Nation 16

Peace Photography By Nation's reply:

Thank you for choosing us you guys were much fun to shoot and was willing to go in the street for that cool shot!

Dennis Eccleston · Married on 10/20/2018

Our Dreams Came Through

Peace Photography has been one of the most professional photography company we encountered to date. Tue CEO/Founder Mikail Nation has been on our journey since our engagement on June. He projected so many ideas and acted as the best man in so many capacities. It wasnt about the money but the passion he shared in expressing his art through a lens.

From the Eccleston's

Peace Photography By Nation 17

Peace Photography By Nation's reply:

You guys were just excited and happy it was an emotional and fun day all at the same time happy for you both!

Roneish Markes · Married on 08/25/2018

My Experience with Peace Photography by Nation was Excellent they are Professional couldn’t have asked or thank them enough with professionalism.

Peace Photography by Nation simply AMAZING! They really are more than photographers. From the beginning through to the end they offered endless support,advice and guidance. On the day itself we felt in safe hands and it was like having two friends there with you ! There experience and professionalism shines through, allowing you to relax and have the best day of your lives ! We got our first round of photos through today and couldn’t be more happier with the results, they are seriously talented and genuinely love what they do ! If you’re thinking about booking them for your wedding , DO IT!!! You won’t be disappointed ! They have captured memories we will cherish forever ❤️👏👏❤️.

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Peace Photography By Nation 25
    Peace Photography By Nation 26
    Peace Photography By Nation 27

Peace Photography By Nation's reply:

Thanks a lot Roneish it was a power pact day we had a lot of fun covering your wedding you guys treated us like family all the best!

sharita · Married on 08/24/2018

This day was MAGICAL!!

My dad met Mikhail while attending his best friends wedding in Jamaica. Little did I know that I’d be getting married the next year in the same country. From the moment I met him he was super nice and professional. He made me and my guest feel comfortable yet excited! My pictures came out PERFECT!! I love them and I’ve revived so many compliments from this special day. I will definitely use him again! Thank you so much!!

Peace Photography By Nation 28
    Peace Photography By Nation 29
    Peace Photography By Nation 30

Peace Photography By Nation's reply:

Thank you so much Sharita what a day it was the weather was great and you guys treated me so much like a part of your fun family!

Sutherland-Lyons · Married on 06/14/2018

Special day made even more special

He made my special day even more special with his positive vibes, professionalism and beautiful artwork.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Peace Photography By Nation's reply:

Thank you for choosing me it was fun and a memorable moment! Wish you both nothing but happiness and joy!

Paul Green · Married on 02/24/2018

Peace Photography

Made our day magical, captured all the right moments and also made us very comfortable in front of the camera he made us have fun taking the pictures.
    On time checked with us if we are OK constantly.
    He is awesome

Peace Photography By Nation 41
    Peace Photography By Nation 42
    Peace Photography By Nation 43

Peace Photography By Nation's reply:

Thanks alot for choosing the company for covering your very special day! You guys are pretty fun!we had a good time.

Marissa · Married on 01/28/2018

Simply Amazing !

Having a destination wedding and finding the perfect photographer can be very tedious. I can honestly admit I viewed 6 photographers and their work was nothing compared to Mikhail’s work.
    The details in every photo caught my attention...and being able to see couples expression of love was outstanding.

Words alone can’t express the amazing job he did at my wedding. With some unexpected rain, he was able to capture the perfect shots of my speciel day.

Mikhail is very patient, communicates effectively, and gets very creative when taking pictures.

All my photos came out amazing!

I promise you won’t be disappointed choosing Peace Photography to capture your special day!

Peace Photography By Nation's reply:

Awww thank you Marissa it was pure fun and the rain wasn’t going to spoil such a great day for you guys. Happy we got to shoot your very special day thank you for your kind words. :)

Jillian · Married on 01/01/2018

Awesome professionals, a job well done. My husband and I were very pleased with their work and would love to work with them again in the future

Awesome folks to work with. People book them to do your perfect wedding day!

Peace Photography By Nation's reply:

Thank you so much Jillian appreciate your kind words looking forward to many more sessions with you both

Junior Reid · Married on 07/01/2017

Phenomenal

I had an excellent experience working with Peace Photography. He was with us from the beginning to the end of our wedding, capturing some very beautiful moments. We loved his work so we had him take our anniversary photos as well. The photos were of absolutely great qualities. If you are looking for someone to capture your most special moments, I recommend Peace Photography.

Sent on 03/11/2019
    Peace Photography By Nation 44
    Peace Photography By Nation 45

Peace Photography By Nation's reply:

Thanks alot Junior you guys are very fun to be around and you guys are a part of my family and the PEACE family. Looking forward to doing more sessions with you both!

Luis Antonio Miranda · Married on 06/21/2017

Our great wedding

Excellent service completely professional at all times and a great result of our photo session

Peace Photography By Nation 46
    Peace Photography By Nation 47
    Peace Photography By Nation 48
    Peace Photography By Nation 49

Peace Photography By Nation's reply:

Thanks a lot Antonio it was a day that will be remembered filled with excitement and laughter hope you guys stay happy forever!

Donique · Married on 05/20/2017

Great service

We were vey fortunate to have been suggested to use Peace Photography for our wedding photography services. Thank you Mikhail for your attention to detail, professionalism and extra perks and surprises you provided such as cushions with our wedding pictures and bookmarkers. We wanted our wedding photography to be great but not pay ridiculous prices. PP was great value for a great price. Thanks again

Peace Photography By Nation 50

Peace Photography By Nation's reply:

Thank you so much Donique for choosing us it was a pleasure being given the opportunity to create memories that you’ll never forget!
  • Cora

Cora Ann · Married on 07/03/2019

Special Moments

Mikhail was wonderful to work with very professional, very understanding and best of all captured our special moments on our wedding day. I"m very happy with the quality of our photos.

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Peace Photography By Nation 51
    Peace Photography By Nation 52
    Peace Photography By Nation 53
    Peace Photography By Nation 54

Peace Photography By Nation's reply:

Thank you Cora! It means alot it was a pleasure doing your lovely wedding day , happy marriage to you both!!
  • O

Owenee Ferguson-Rogers · Married on 02/23/2019

Just awesome

Had an awesome and amazing experience with peace photography. This young man Mikhail Nation is awesome and definitely knows what he is doing. Superb quality and he is definitely a people person. Covered my wedding and photoshoot and i am in love with what he has done. I didnt think i could afford the prices but he worked with my budget and gave me what i wanted.
    A christian God-fearing person who taks the time out to ensure all his customers are satisfied. Mikhail is fun along with his partner Sancia and they enjoy producing quality. I would recommend anybody to use them.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Peace Photography By Nation's reply:

Thanks a lot Owenee your wedding was amazing and we had a great time photographing you and your family!