Peace of Mind Event Design Reviews

41 | Tucson, AZ

41 Reviews for Peace of Mind Event Design

41 Peace of Mind Event Design Reviews

Amy · Married on 06/22/2018

I cannot recommend Mollee Fitzgerald and Veronica Saiz enough! They absolutely changed my wedding for the better and made the whole experience effortless and enjoyable! From the moment I signed them on, Mollee helped me prepare all of the fine details and gave me expert advice/recommendations when I was stuck. She is thoroughly knowledgeable about vendors and saved me tons of money by introducing me to incredibly talented vendors within my budget! During my wedding week, Veronica completely took on all of the stress and details of my wedding. She coordinated the vendors and didn’t let me lift a finger! I cried (literally) tears of joy when I walked into the venue and everything was the fairytale I had imagined! She heard every detail and made it reality.
    If you want a seamless, flawless, stress-free wedding I HIGHLY recommend POM Events. Thank you guys so much for making my dreams come true!!!

Victoria · Married on 12/17/2017

Mollee is an amazingly helpful, experienced, professional, connected wedding planner ( and just a generally wonderful person)! My husband and I were planning our wedding from out of state, and I quickly realized I wasn’t going to be able to successfully DIY everything at a distance. I opted to hire on a wedding planner late in the game, and I am so lucky Mollee was available! She was incredibly flexible and patient – making calls with me whenever I was in a panic about details, recommending vendors, emailing me updates and putting together a timeline for me. She is so professional and kind in the midst of so many family opinions and demands, and handles all manners with managerial grace! Mollee brought her connections to my wedding to enact my vision, finding colored glasses and getting organza draping for our venue. When my family insisted we have dinner plated, she was able to put together a great waitstaff and handle all the logistics of a more complicated meal. She was so flexible with my florist and decorator when we found out our ceremony location on site would change, only 2 weeks before the wedding! When I walked into my reception, I didn’t even recognize my venue – she had gone above and beyond my vision and transformed the place! Above all, Mollee is an optimistic and patient person who is a joy to work with. She not only offers peace of mind, but will also make your dream wedding a reality! Thank you, Mollee!

Tim · Married on 11/04/2017

Mollee was awesome! We couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. She helped us with all the parts of the planning process and executed our vision for the wedding just like we had hoped for.

Joe & Carolina · Married on 09/23/2017

Event date: Sept 23, 2017

Mollee...HERMOSA Mollee... I didn't have the opportunity to thank you properly for the beautiful event which you directed, my daughter's wedding.

You can perhaps understand the emotions that a father feels when his little girl is getting married. The beautiful event which you prepared made it so much easier to bear. You are a wonderful person and your personal touch in every aspect was evident everywhere.
    Thank you for a wonderful event, thank you for your personal attention at all times, and especially thank you for making this a wonderful event for my daughter and Joe!
    I don't know if you know how talented you are, but it was very evident to us all. Please receive a warm and thankful hug.
    Carolina's dad!
    Antonio Blanco

Peace of Mind Event Design 1

Jessica · Married on 08/26/2017

Molly was the best investment in our wedding! She is beyond helpful, enthusiastic, and welcoming! Do not think twice. Book her!

Aubrey · Married on 06/03/2017

Mollee was the best day of coordinator we could have asked for. She was very supportive of our planning and ideas, offered suggestions/referrals when needed, and helped guide us in scheduling/organizing the day. She had great attention to detail and ran the day of events and vendor coordination without a hitch making it a really stress free day for us and our families/wedding party. We really couldn't recommend Mollee more!

Leah · Married on 04/30/2017

Mollee did a fantastic job taking care of me. I am an event coordinator myself and she understood the importance to all of the details and the day of my wedding executed everything wonderfully. It was very stressful and she was always there for me to even just review the details to ease my mind. Her team is so encouraging and caring and really helped make our wedding be magical.

Kaitlyn and Jordan · Married on 02/18/2017

Advice to people considering working with Mollee? Do it immediately. Mollee was helpful in more ways than we could have imagined when we first hired her: she helped us plan logistics, with creative ideas and decor, with connections in Tucson, and with general wisdom and advice. Also, not for nothing, she saved us money multiple times along the way. We're pretty sure we were demanding clients, but Mollee was super nice, thoughtful, and responsive throughout the process and--importantly, to us--was very interested in and respectful of our priorities for our wedding -- it was clear throughout that she wanted whatever we wanted, and in the end our wedding ended up exactly as we imagined...but better. One thing we have to mention: we had major communication issues with our caterer at one point (before hiring Mollee), and once Mollee was in the picture she stepped in, took over dealing with the caterer's representatives, and made sure everything worked out perfectly. In fact, we ended up using Mollee's waitstaff services for the wedding, and they were great: everything planned went off without a hitch (at least that we ever had to worry about!), and they went above and beyond handling unplanned tasks (e.g. carrying umbrellas for the wedding party and wiping down chairs in the rain during harried family pictures) too. Mollee also met with us in person and via phone multiple times in the weeks before our wedding, ran our rehearsal the evening before the wedding, and made sure deliveries and clean-up were a breeze (at least for us!). "Day-of coordinator" is not nearly a good enough title for what Mollee did for us -- she was an all-around wedding manager extraordinaire. We're so happy we had her help! (And we actually don't think we could have pulled it off without her. Like actually.)

Celeste · Married on 11/12/2016

Mollie and her staff are amazing. In particular, Mollie is so sweet and knowledagble and put both my mind and my mother's mind at ease about the details of the wedding. I would recommend her in a heartbeat! I planned the wedding myself but had Mollie staff the dinner staff and bartender, and she organized all the details regarding the food. When I had questions about something, she happily answered, and she even showed up at the wedding to be sure things were going smoothly. Amazing!

Linda · Married on 10/29/2016

We hired Mollee for our day of event planner. She did a phenomenal job and we felt completely comfortable with her. She is very organized, easy to work with, and our wedding was amazing. She thought of many things that didn't even cross our minds. We were very grateful to have had her coordinate our wedding!

Anna · Married on 10/22/2016

Mollee was fabulous she was such a pleasure to work with and made our wedding day stress free. Definitely recommend her for anyone thinking about getting a planner!

Abigail · Married on 10/01/2016

Hiring Mollee and her staff at Peace of Mind for my daughter's wedding was, without a doubt, THE BEST decision and money spent!!! I wouldn't hesitate to do it again and I highly recommend Mollee and her team to everyone that I know. I can't express my gratitude enough for the opportunity to really enjoy every moment of my daughter's special day without worrying about all of the little, last minute details! Thank you, thank you, thank you Peace of Mind Event Design for such a magical day!!!!

Staci · Married on 07/09/2016

Mollee was absolutely amazing!! She has quite a load with our wedding that's for sure. Although we could never decide on dates or location, she was always there to help relieve the stress. As it came down to the wire of our day, she completely committed herself fully into make ever big to the smallest details absolutely stunning! Wonderful wonderful service. Her helper Veronica was so sweet I am so blessed to have them helping us or I'm sure things would have been a mad hatter disaster haha ???????? Jason and I soul don't say thank you enough!! Thank you so kindly for everything!

Janelle · Married on 04/23/2016

Of all the money I spent with my wedding planning, the money to hire Mollee Fitzgerald (owner of Peace of Mind Design), was far and away the best! Mollee's advice and connections made planning easier and no matter what I suggested or through of as an idea she had a way to make it happen. The day of my wedding I did not have to do anything. My sister's and Mom dropped off a few last minute things at the venue and Mollee and her team coordinated everything, including two different caterer's, two bartending services, the DJ, a photo booth, photographer, set-up of all the tables and chairs, all the various vendors that we had rented stuff through, and the additional decorations and lighting that I wanted. I spent the day getting my hair and make-up done and sipping champagne because Mollee was on site taking care of everything else. Mollee's connections and experience helped ensure that I had the best possible vendors in the Tucson area as well. And her staff was incredibly professional and accomodating. The only person more grateful to Mollee than me is probably my husband, who's life was so much better once we got Mollee on board!

Kathy · Married on 04/16/2016

WHAT A GREAT FIND...Mollee Fitzgerald and her Peace.of.Mind event consultation and staffing!
    I have been involved in planning and have chaired many major community charity events for years. However, when it came to planning my own son's wedding reception, I wanted to be able to fully enjoy the day and knew I needed help. Mollee, not only assisted in planning the tables, seating, dance area, bar, and buffet areas for 135 guests in our backyard, she gave me COMPLETE "Peace of Mind" the day of the wedding. She provided the necessary staffing and managed the reception professionally, calmly, and with a sweet smile. I didn't have to worry about a thing...even the clean up. What a blessing! I had so many compliments from guests about how wonderful and intimate the evening had been and how smoothly it was run. Since the wedding, many of my friends have started using Molle for their party's and receptions and everyone loves her. She is simply the BEST in Tucson!
    Kathy Armbruster

Jaclyn · Married on 11/21/2015

My husband and I were on a tight budget for our wedding, and we were on the fence about if we should "splurge" on a day-of-coordinator or not. The decision to hire Mollee and her POM team to help us on our big day was one of the best decisions ever! She is so fun to work with, she has such a sense of what needs to be done, she listens to EVERYTHING that you say, she is worth every single penny that was spent and more!!! I was blown away with watching her work! From the rehearsal to the final tear-down she executed everything in what seemed so effortless. Everything came together so beautifully and what was so special is that she surprised me with these little details that she heard me mention and she made it happen without me even knowing. It meant so much to see those little details and to know that she was listening and made it happen! We didn't have to worry about anything! She had it handled! Amazing lady and amazing team!!! Hire them!!! You will not be disappointed!!!

Sammie · Married on 11/14/2015

I worked with Mollee's staff on a wedding in November 2015. Peace of Mind Event Design was providing service staff for the wedding. They were brought in to serve dinner, serve a tequila toast, help throughout the event, and package up the clients items at the end of the night. It was such a pleasure planning and working with Mollee and her staff! I have worked with many wedding planners and event staff/service companies over the years and I can say without a doubt Mollee and Peace of Mind Events is my favorite! Mollee helps through the entire process from the initial contact, to discussing amount of time to complete a task and the number of servers needed. She responds promptly to all questions from clients. She is organized, professional, and makes event planning such a breeze! If you are looking for a wedding planner or just need service staff for your wedding, Mollee and Peace of Mind Event Design is it! Great pricing! Impeccably organized! Mollee will make sure you are taken care of during your wedding or event. So sit back and enjoy your day, Mollee will take care of the rest.

Regina · Married on 11/14/2015

I was very fortunate to come across Mollee. My husband and I had such a great experience with her. She and her staff did such an amazing job on our wedding day! They truly executed! We received many compliments on how smooth and stress free our wedding not only appeared but was. I do not think this could've been possible without Mollee and her team. A close-friend told me the following week, "Who was the wedding coordinator? You couldn't even tell where or who she was. But everything just seem to flow!" This is sooo true! We had two separate venues. A ceremony and cocktail hour and then our reception else where. Leading up to the wedding I was so nervous about this. I didn't need to worry at all. The coordination of all our vendors, timeline, and all the little details was cake for POM! We hope to get the opportunity to work with her and team in the future. Thank you POM!!!

Andrew · Married on 10/24/2015

Mollee was so great! She exceeded all of our expectations and really made everything so great for our wedding. She did all the little things and managed everything without showing any signs of stress.

My husband and I used Peace of Mind Event Design for day-of wedding coordination. Mollee is really wonderful - she's sweet, upbeat, and easy to work with. She's super organized; and, we had lots of opportunities to meet with her during our wedding planning process. Even though we were on a fairly strict budget, including Mollee's services for the day of our wedding was beyond worth it. She executed our wedding perfectly so that we could enjoy our day without worrying about the details. I would highly recommend Mollee to anyone looking for a wedding planner.

Dan · Married on 05/30/2015

We hired Mollee for our wedding as a day-of wedding planner. She took the time to work closely with us and make sure that what we wanted was executed flawlessly. She was exceptionally helpful with recommendations for vendors and ideas. Mollee allowed us to enjoy every minute of our wedding without worrying that things were taken care of. All of our guests commented how flawlessly everything happened. This was all due to Mollee. I would hire Mollee for any event I was planning, I highly recommend her services.

Antonio · Married on 05/23/2015

Mollee was willing to pick up the tamales for our catering, do minor prep for hors d'oeuvres, pick up ice, handle "day of" arrangements, etc. She even thought to put together a plate of hors d'oeuvres for the bride to make sure she had a chance to eat between before the picture sessions. She was an invaluable part of our wedding and we highly recommend her to a friend.

Mollee and her staff were amazing from start to finish! We were able to just mingle with our guests and enjoy our daughters wedding.

Kyndal · Married on 04/25/2015

Mollee was the best to work with! She constantly was checking in and offering help with any tasks or advice. Her staff the night of the event was so helpful and I didn't have a single concern. They set up everything and I didn't see it until I arrived for the wedding. It was perfectly decorated! Couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner.