Peace Love Weddings Reviews

Peace Love Weddings 5
  • Kerry

Kerry Parker · Married on 08/22/2019

Beautiful ceremony by Tim

Tim did an amazing job of creating a beautiful and personalized ceremony for our wedding. I could not have asked for a better officiant to make our day super-special. Thank you so much Tim!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Nilka

Nilka Marie Mercado · Married on 06/28/2019

Tim was amazing!

We are so glad we chose Tim to be our wedding officiant. He was so helpful from the moment we reached out. It rained on our wedding day and he was kind enough to wait the rain out with us so we could have the outdoor ceremony I always dreamed of. If you’re having a destination wedding in Puerto Rico reach out to Tim. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Aubrie

Aubrie · Married on 06/22/2019

Simply the Best!

You can stop searching for officiants now because you have just found the best one! Tim was amazing in every aspect. He was extremely helpful navigating the ins and outs of legally getting married in Puerto Rico. He sent us detailed information on everything we had to do before leaving the states and even met us in San Juan to help handle all the necessary paperwork. In addition, he created the most beautiful ceremony that was perfect for the two of us. On our wedding day he was a grounding presence in the midst of some chaos. He even let us "borrow" his wedding band when my maid of honor forgot the groom's ring! Throughout everything Tim was professional, punctual, dependable, flexible, and engaging. When we were back home and received our marriage certificate in the mail, we noticed it had a few minor errors. Tim went out of his way to go back to the office in San Juan and have everything fixed for us. We'd give him ten stars if we could. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Emily · Married on 06/22/2019

Bride and groom of wedding

Great service! All of our guest thought he performed a great ceremony! Tim was also very helpful in all aspects!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Peace Love Weddings 6
  • Jenyne

Jenyne Wilson · Married on 05/19/2019

Matrimony made simple

Tim was the perfect person to contact for our wedding in Puerto Rico. He was very informative and helped to get us all prepared with the paperwork we needed to marry in PR. He wrote our ceremony in advance and it was customized to our story. We could not have asked for anything more. He was prompt and eloquent. He dressed in our color scheme and performed well. It was definitely a peace love wedding.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Phil Spofford · Married on 05/12/2019

Beautiful Ceremony in Old San Juan

Based on reviews from Wedding Wire and a personal conversation with Tim, we made the decision to have him marry us on May 11, 2019 in Old San Juan. From our first correspondence and conversation he was personable, professional, helpful and readily available. His knowledge of the Puerto Rican governmental registry made the process easy and pleasurable. Following a telephone conversation with us, he took the information from that call and wrote a very meaningful and appropriate ceremony. Additionally, he was very helpful in helping us identify the physical location of our ceremony, sharing what had worked well in past weddings he officiated and moved us away from those which would not have worked out as well. We also included a sand ceremony, which he came completely prepared for, to the point of getting sand from the local beach as the base layer. We highly recommend....you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Megan Campbell · Married on 05/03/2019

Absolute professional

I recently reached out to Tim regarding officiating my upcoming wedding; he replied quickly and informed me that unfortunately, he would be on vacation during that week. Also, and why I'm writing a review for someone that isn't able to perform the ceremony, is that he still outlined the process for obtaining a wedding license, attached documents needed, as well as providing a list of professional references. This is above and beyond what would be expected. While I am unable to use his services for my wedding, my short interaction with him was so impressive I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Christen Aultman · Married on 05/02/2019

Best experience ever!!

We had the best experience, from the minute we started speaking with Tim. He made everything extremely easy for us. Not only did he go above and Beyond to answer and questions or help us sort thru any kind of problem we ran into upon arriving , he was very nice as well as easy to talk to. Our ceremony was amazing , he prepared the best speech before we said our vows. It was a pleasurable experience from beginning to end 10/10 recommended!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Xiomi

Xiomi · Married on 04/14/2019

Professional and on point

At first, our wedding planner was going to officiate the wedding. But since it became bigger and bigger, she decided to pass the job to Tim. We emailed less than 2 weeks before the weeding. After just talking on the phone for less than 10 minutes, he was able to write the best ceremony speech specially written for us. Still trying to figure out how he was able to capture that many details is such short period. It was sweet, funny and thoughtful. All this in just one day. Him and us were having so much fun at the ceremony. Will definitely recommend him.

Sent on 04/24/2019

noelia humphries · Married on 04/02/2019

Stress free

Tim was wonderful! He made everything so easy on us and worry free. Came up with the ceremony that was just perfect for us, it seemed he had known us our whole life. We are very happy he was recomended to us! 😊😊😊

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • danielle

danielle · Married on 03/22/2019

Excellent Service & Delivery

We had Tim do our ceremony but whatnot I can say about him is his service is top notch. He gives you the time you need to make the ceremony speech just right. All the freedom is on you and he caters around it. The service carries over to the delivery. He makes it seem like we’ve known him such a long time and he truly looks like he enjoys every second. Thank you Tim!!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Edmond Velilla · Married on 02/10/2019

Awesome, Caring, Professional

Tim was simply, great. Professional and responsive. It was obvious that he truly does care about what he does and the clients he works with. If you really want someone to make your day truly special then Tim is your man.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Mandy · Married on 08/07/2018

Tim was simply perfect in every way for our day

Tim and Peace Love Weddings made our Puerto Rico elopement easy and special. From working with us to to secure our documentation, to writing very personalized vows for my husband and I and my children, he was wonderful! Navigating the documentation needed to get married in PR was more difficult than I initially believed but Tim walked us through every step, showing up with us to get the license and even speaking Spanish to the people who wanted my kids to wait outside the office who ultimately relented thanks to Tim. He picked a beautiful location for our isolated beach wedding and I couldn't imagine the day without him there. We even met his wife at her cute jewelry shop! It was a pleasure working with Tim and I highly recommend him and his services.

Sent on 02/28/2019
    Peace Love Weddings 7

Jessica · Married on 06/27/2018

Tim was absolutely fabulous! We tried handling most of the paperwork ourselves, however ran into a wall. I called Tim and he immediately answered and set something up for us immediately. Without his help we would not have been able to get our license. He was VERY accommodating, knew the ropes and made sure that everything was handled quickly, efficiently and exactly how Puerto Rico wanted it handled. They are pretty stringent and a little invasive in Puerto Rico and Tim knew EXACTLY what to do.

He was not pushy, and took care of everything exactly how we wanted it with absolutely no judgement which I can really respect. His wife runs a fabulous artist studio too which is worth checking out. I cannot express how thankful and pleased I am with his services!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Marilyn · Married on 06/19/2018

I found Tim on facebook actually, after searching and searching! I live in Florida, but wanted to have a small ceremony in PR. I got in contact with Tim and he responded with all the information I needed. Even after running into an issue here in FL with one of the requirements, he helped us to finish up the paperwork in PR without a problem. The ceremony that Tim came up with after speaking to me was awesome! We loved it and it was very personalized to our story! Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 06/24/2018
    Peace Love Weddings 8

Julie · Married on 05/23/2018

Thank you Tim for including the Lasso in the ceremony and for your flexibility! Julie

Sent on 07/16/2018

Joy · Married on 05/17/2018

Tim, was great ! Initial contact was via phone till I got "on island " we met for coffee it was comfortable like meeting up with an old friend. First draft of our vow renewal didnt feel quite us so we talked and tossed around around some more ideas OMG Tim NAILED it!!! Tim is GREAT to work with. Especially if you are planning a destination wedding or renewal from stateside! He has a list of vendors for photography, flowers, cakes, you name it he definitely has ya covered. He will even stick around and party with ya after. We had a beautiful ceremony and a hassle free worry free time planning it. For your Puerto Rico destination wedding or vow renewal Tim is your only choice!!!!

Sent on 05/22/2018
    Peace Love Weddings 9
    Peace Love Weddings 10

Elissa · Married on 05/05/2018

Tim did a great job on are ceremony. He went above and beyond. We would 100% recommend using him.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Ruben · Married on 05/05/2018

Tim did an awesome job at our same sex wedding beach ceremony. We met with him prior to the wedding to discuss how to incorporate our history as a couple into the ceremony. Then he sent us a draft of his ceremony speech for us to review and comment. He was professional, friendly, thoughtful and open to our suggestions. Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Paula · Married on 04/05/2018

Tim was the perfect officiant for our wedding.
    He helped us through the process of the ceremony and worked with us to make it more personal. Our veré was in English, but because we had a large majority of Spanish speakers Tim even recommended adding some Spanish words here and there to make it more inclusive. He even joined us during rehearsal which helped tremendously!
    I highly recommend Tim for any wedding!
    Thank you Tim from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Alexandria · Married on 09/02/2017

I had the best and most memorable experience with Peace Love Weddings!! Our ceremony was perfect and personal. Tim took his time getting to know us to make sure our ceremony was intimate, personal, and special! Highly recommended :)

Sent on 09/08/2017

Kara · Married on 08/03/2017

I've written alot of reviews but this is my first 5 star! Tim was fantastic. He took the time to get aquanted with us before starting to write and also took our feedback to create the perfect ceremony. He was more than willing to help where ever we needed and truely went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was everything wed dreamed!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Jeff · Married on 06/24/2017

Tim was pleasure to work with - professional, knowledgeable and he listened to us. We found him online so didn't know what to expect - but he delivered! Great guy and good at what he does. Our friends and family all commented on how he spoke and his approach. Truly well done. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Carol · Married on 06/15/2017

Tim was the officiant for our recent destination wedding. From the first phone call, Tim made sure that we were well taken care of. He knew exactly the questions to ask to get a feel for who we are and how we envisioned our ceremony. Within a few days, he had the first draft completed - and it looked amazing. It really felt as though he had known us for years and added a lot of personal touches to make it truly special. On the day of the wedding, it was too windy for our unity candle ceremony, but Tim was able to quickly readjust and make it symbolic. Our guests absolutely loved Tim and thought he was the perfect match as our officiant. I highly recommend Tim!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2017

We decided after 10 years of being together , to get married on a whim in Puerto Rico. So i had to pull things together in a short 12 days and planned on doing all the paperwork myself. The closer the days/hours came i stressed out, mostly for language barrier issues and not knowing much Spanish. I didn't want to screw it up so i came across Peace Love & Weddings from a nice lady on the phone in San Juan at the Demographic Registrar.
    The moment i spoke with Tim Blackford I knew I had nothing to worry about. He put me at ease letting me know in my time frame ....IT CAN BE DONE !!! My worries were over for being a stressed out bride. He emailed me all the necessary sample papers I needed.....I took care of all my paperwork needed from Florida & he guided me what to do & who to call when arriving in Puerto Rico.
    Even though I was getting married in Rincon, he drove 3 hours to meet me to be my Officiant.
    Upon finally meeting Tim after all the emails/text messaging/ phone calls he eased my day telling me everything is going to be just fine !!! Whew
    As my Officiant he was amazing, caring, thoughtful & did everything that was asked of him.
    My mom & her boyfriend even said they'll use Tim Blackford when they get married in Puerto Rico.
    Tim made my wedding day amazing.

Sent on 06/13/2017