Peace Love Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Erica L. Getting married on 05/28/2022

Absolutely recommend!

My husband and I are thrilled that we hired Tim to perform our elopement ceremony in PR. He was SO helpful, from recommending locations to clearly outlining everything we needed for the marriage license in PR. Tim handled all the legal stuff, we just sent the paperwork over and he sent us the marriage certificate after the fact. It was so easy! He was such a pleasure to work with and so professional. He took the time to speak with us over the phone so he could come up with a personalized ceremony for us, it was perfect! I could not be happier and would recommend him in a second!
  • Alessandra
    Alessandra V. Married on 09/24/2021

small Rincon ceremony

Since we are from NJ all our correspondence with Tim was via email and telephone and he made us feel like we had known each other for years!
    He made the planning process so easy and when it came to our wedding day, he was just as wonderful!
    He brought a calm to the chaos of a wedding day!
    Tims ceremony was beautiful and everything we wanted for our special day!
    When choosing someone to make your day special, look no further!
  • Maria
    Maria C. Married on 08/28/2021

Extraordinary officiant

We met Tim over the phone and via email as we had a destination wedding. After the first phone call he delivered a ceremony script that was on point to what we wanted. He was professional, courteous and delivered an emotional ceremony that made people cry. Could not have asked for better.
    Jazmyn W. Married on 08/13/2021

Amazing 😍😍😍

Highly, highly recommended!! Last minute our 1st Ordain told us that she couldn't get our paperwork done properly and we were really panicking. Tim assured us that he could do what we needed and he pulled through. He wrote our ceremony and got all the paperwork done within 4 days. Everyone raved over the ceremony and loved his story telling. It was exactly how we wanted it and he made it so special for us.
  • Nicole
    Nicole G. Married on 07/08/2021

Such an amazing guy!!

We had so much fun working with Tim. He really helped us curate a ceremony that was meaningful to who we are as a couple. He made a huge effort to get to know us on a personal level, he even met up with us when we were visiting the venue way before the wedding just to say hi and meet us in person.

He was very patient with us, even as we were making some last-minute changes to our ceremony the morning of the wedding. Tim is so compassionate and it is clear he really cares about the couples he works with and worked so hard with us to create the ceremony we envisioned.

We had so many guests approach us and compliment Tim and how he conducted our ceremony, he is well spoken, personable and fun and clearly understands the importance of the moments he facilitates and never took away from the intimacy of the ceremony.

Thank you so much Tim, we cannot thank you enough for all of your support and for making our day so memorable and beautiful!

Photo credit: @nbarrettphoto 'nbarrett photography'

Peace Love Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, much love to you both! Thrilled to be part of your day! Your wedding was special, and I wish you the best always!
    Justin B. Married on 06/26/2021

Tim is the best!!!

Tim has a way of instantly relating to you because he genuinely is passionate about what he does. In one sitting, Tim got to know our love story and wrote the most perfect personalized wedding ceremony that we could of asked for. His warm energy is infectious and he made a point to ask us what he should wear to compliment our special day. Tim, you looked absolutely stunning and you warmed our hearts with your cheery disposition and you made us laugh and cry at the right times. Thank you for loving us and for your blessing!

Peace Love Weddings's reply:

Thank you both so much! I loved your wedding, all 3 of us worked hard on the ceremony, and it was an amazing day! All my best!
    Patricia G. Married on 06/24/2021

We Love Tim!

We absolutely love Tim! Tim was very professional from coordinating the ceremony, communicating all the details with us prior to the day and making sure that our special day was perfect. His style and approach during the ceremony was absolutely stunning, romantic and touching. Everyone felt our love through Tim's words. WE LOVE YOU TIM! Thank you for making our day special and beautiful. We got married June 24, 2021 in Punta Santiago, Humacao, PR
  • Carl
    Carl S. Married on 06/21/2021

Way more than we expected

Tim was amazing we live in Florida he handled everything. We could not have done it without him. It's amazing what prayers will do he not only gave us and amazing 💒 wedding on the beach we made a great friend with him and his wife
    Big THANKS
  • Gary
    Gary D. Married on 06/19/2021

Highly Recommended

We had originally contracted and planned to have our wedding at the end of 2020, just to end the year on a happy note. However, due to COVID, we decided to postpone the wedding to sometime in 2021, in order that more guests could attend. Tim was very understanding, and he gave us the flexibility to change the date without any problem. Throughout all of our conversations with Tim, he was always very professional and accommodating. Everything came together perfectly on the day of the wedding, and we couldn't have been happier. I highly recommend Tim for your wedding planning. You will not be disappointed!
  • Jeniffer
    Jeniffer J. Married on 06/04/2021

Exceeded our Expectations on ALL Categories

Tim was extremely kind and helpful. He gave us the nice small and intimate wedding we envisioned and more! Highly recommend. It was a pleasure working with Peace Love and Weddings.
  • Zyre
    Zyre Married on 05/19/2021

Amazing and very personalized

We couldn't have asked for a better officiant he personalized everything and made everything so special. I would highly recommend!
    Josh C. Married on 04/30/2021

Beach Elopement - Tim is great!

We were so please with all the of support provided by Tim. From the start of the process, Tim was warm, kind, and informative for the entire wedding process (this is critical - the process in Puerto Rico is slightly different than in mainland USA). He was always easy to reach, and responded to any questions very promptly. Furthermore, he was even able to suggest a destination for the wedding which was beyond our wildest dreams!

The day of the wedding, Tim was on time and delivered a beautiful heartfelt and personal ceremony.

I would 100% recommend Tim for all your destination wedding needs!
  • Kalyn
    Kalyn H. Married on 04/24/2021

The Best Officiant in Puerto Rico

I highly recommend Tim for your special day. He wrote perfect vows that fit my husband and I perfectly. He even had an arch that we rented that made the ceremony even more beautiful. His experience speaks for itself. I’m so happy we choose Tim help us legally get married in PR 4:24:2021
    Katelyn P. Married on 04/09/2021

The Absolute BEST!

Tim made our ceremony better that we could have imagined. He was so personable, relatable and totally read us as a couple. He listened to who we were in our ten minute phone call(the day before our wedding) and wrote such a beautiful ceremony. Everyone commented after on how amazing he was and asked how many years we have known him when in fact at the ceremony was the first time we had met! There was a mishap with the officiant that was suppose to be there and he filled in within a day. I honestly think that it worked out the exact way it was suppose to. It was the best day of my life and Tim made it perfect. Thank you so much Tim, we honestly could not thank you enough. It was truly a dream.
  • Sulay
    Sulay M. Married on 02/21/2021

Tim felt like a close friend was officiating our wedding.

Tim was PERFECT! We were looking for someone to really listen to our story and understand us as a couple and Tim did just that. It felt as though he had known us for a while even though we had only spoken twice before our wedding. I could not recommend anyone better. He listened to everything we wanted and helped make things so smooth. He helped make our day even more special. Thank you so much, Tim!
    Rashad T. Married on 02/14/2021

I Wouldn’t Change A Thing!

My personal travel agent referred me to Tim and I’m so thankful she did! I wanted to renew my vows while in PR and wanted it to be a surprise to my wife. Tim understood my needs and over delivered! The ceremony was on the beach and was a day my wife and I will remember for the rest of our lives. Tim was very professional and courteous during the entire process. I would recommend Tim to ANYONE!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie G. Married on 01/21/2021

Absolutely phenomenal! Above and beyond!

Tim from Peace Love Weddings was the perfect choice for our January elopement to Old San Juan! We were getting married on 1-21-21 and wanted it to be legal but we are not Puerto Rican residents. There is quite a strict process and requirements to go through to make it a legal ceremony. Tim guided us every step of the way. He made it not seem like such a hassle! He did everything for us to achieve what we wanted! He also gave us all kinds of great recommendations! Tim is such a sweet soul. He talked with us previously on the phone to hear our love story and wrote the ceremony from that. It was breathtaking. It was as if he had know us forever! He brought a sweetness to our ceremony. Tim was open to every idea we had! We are so grateful for Tim!
    Rich P. Married on 11/29/2020

Absolutely THE BEST!

Tim is the absolute BEST. If I could give 10 stars I would. We honestly couldn’t have pulled the wedding off without all that he did for us. He was part wedding officiant, part travel agent, and part wedding planner. This was our first time in Puerto Rico. Tim helped us find a location, helped with ideas on where to stay, gave us a list of vendors to help us, gave us suggestions for the dinner afterwards and after a couple of phone conversations with him he wrote a perfect ceremony for us. Then a week before the ceremony he went to the beach to see how it was in terms of Covid regulations and the lighting around sunset. We could not have asked for more. And on top of it all he was the friendliest kindest person. We were told by someone that has known him for many years that this is the perfect job for him. We 100% agree with that assessment.

In the middle of this crazy Covid world we live in Tim pulled off the perfect wedding ceremony for us. If you are looking for a wedding officiant look no further. You have found THE BEST.
  • Candace0312
    Candace Married on 11/17/2020

Tim is amazing!!

Tim did such an amazing, personal ceremony for my husband and I! I am so glad we chose Tim because he is personable, funny, and makes you feel at ease. Tim makes sure to personalize your wedding how you want it. I couldn’t have asked for a better day, a better officiant to lead my wedding! Thank you so much Tim.
    Angela K. Married on 11/16/2020

Elopement Wedding

My fiancé and I actually found Tim on google. We decided to go with his business after viewing his website, YouTube, and other reviews. I must say I am happy that we did! He was very accommodating and answered any and every question i had. He paid attention to details and gave us great places to check out while there. I would recommend his services time and again! Thank you Tim!
  • Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 11/14/2020

Wonderful officiator! Would def recommend!

Tim was very pleasant, he asked what we were wearing so he could coordinate accordingly. Also, we asked for the time of our wedding to be pushed back 30 minutes a couple hours before we were to begin because traffic was worse than expected and he was very patient. Would definitely recommend! (:
    Ashley E. Married on 07/27/2020

Tim is the BEST!

If you are getting married in PR & you need an officiant Tim is the man! He was always so quick to respond & wrote the most beautiful, touching ceremony for us. He is so uplifting & positive during these difficult times. He truly is a great guy & if you want your ceremony to be PERFECT then look no further! Thank you sooo much for giving us Our dream ceremony, We will never forget it!
  • Amaris
    Amaris Married on 07/13/2020

Perfectly Said

We found Tim after a long search of finding someone who would not only officiate for our wedding, but allow my wife and I to feel valued and included as a same sex couple. From the very being, Tim got to know us and our story. He made sure to speak to our experiences and our journey through love. Our guests swore we knew each other before! And I believe that speaks to the great work he did in officiating our special day.
  • Jenny
    Jenny V. Married on 02/29/2020

Great officiant for destination wedding!

Tim was so great! We came from Seattle for a destination wedding. Tim helped us with making sure we had everything needed to get legally married in PR. He put together our ceremony and we loved it so much he only did one draft. He met us at the office when we arrived and took care of everything after. He traveled two hours for our location. We got married on a floating gazebo and we’re concerned on if our guest would be able to hear the ceremony so he went out and purchased a microphone and speaker. He was so accommodating with us and genuinely nice. We would highly recommend him! Thank you Tim for contributing in making our wedding so special!
  • Y
    Yeritza F. Married on 02/18/2020

Absolutely amazing

Tim was absolutely amazing. He went above and beyond to meet my families needs. He is so knowledgeable and knew the answer to each of our questions. I would definitely recommend him to all my friends and family.