Peace, Love and Little Donuts of Cleveland Reviews

19 | Cleveland, OH

19 Reviews for Peace, Love and Little Donuts of Cleveland

• User2903170 · Recently married

Delicious Little Donuts

Delicious donuts. I loved that every guest got to try a couple (or even more than a couple) of each flavor. Everyone loved them. Service was fantastic and the value was amazing. WAY better than a wedding cake.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Ada · Married on 10/14/2017

We had 30 dozen (mostly funkadelics) for my daughter’s wedding this past Saturday. Everyone LOVED them. What a huge hit and a great idea for a wedding dessert! April and the staff at Kamms Corner were so wonderful and accommodating. I would definitely recommend Peace, Love, and Little Donuts for a sweet ending to any event.

Sent on 10/19/2017
  • Elora

Elora · Married on 09/30/2017

Yummy! Such great presentation. Franny from the Canal Fulton PLLD site was wonderful! She was great to work with, timely and efficient with everything. The donuts were such a hit at the wedding, my only regret is that I wish I ordered more. This is a fantastic establishment with such wonderful staff. A steal for the price if you ask me. I would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/02/2017

love her cakes and donuts.. very professional

Sent on 01/29/2016

Get these donuts as a dessert for your wedding!!!!

Now that I got that out of the way let me tell you why.

The taste testing was complimentary and doing that with my wife was an absolute BLAST! Trying any donut in sight at the location and getting to know the staff was really fun.

The cost is incredibly reasonable and worth every penny. WHY?

Our guests LOVED these donuts. We had a friend make a 150 cupcakes and a small wedding cake for us to cut and then we ordered 300 donuts from Peace Love and Little Donuts and they were all gone. GONE! My friends and family are still raving about them a month after the wedding.

Finally--NO HEADACHES! For a small fee they delivered and set up the donuts on the wedding day. There are so many things on a bride and groom's mind on wedding day and not needing to think about the desserts because they took care of everything was a God send.

I think it would be easy to have only these donuts as a dessert at your wedding, but I also really like that my wife and I mixed these in with cupcakes and still had a small cake to cut. Keeping some tradition, but adding a twist was fun for us.

Thanks so much PL&LD.

Sent on 03/05/2016

Kelly · Married on 01/30/2016

We had a donut bar at our son's wedding and it was a huge hit! The donuts were outstanding, our order was perfect. Chelsie and her crew are top-notch in not only creating awesome combinations, but making the whole ordering process go smoothly!

Sent on 01/31/2016

Peace, Love and Little Donuts of Cleveland's reply:

Kelly we are so pleased that we met your expectations!

Katie · Married on 12/24/2015

We wanted to do something different then a boring cake for our son's Graduation Party. My sister works for a law firm here in Cleveland and they have Peace Love and Little Donuts regularly at their meetings. She told me how delicious they were and so we decided to try them out. Just one donut and you are hooked especially the one topped with bacon. We ordered 10 dozen and they were the hit of the party. Everyone wanted to know where were purchased them from and wanted to get them for their next celebration. They also freeze well if you are lucky enough to have any left on the plate.
    We also just had them again for our Holiday get together. One of our guests actually thought they were fake because their colorful and exquisite decorating. I guess you can say they are a staple in our household whenever we want something tasty and unique. You won't be disappointed.
    Thank you for being such a customer focused store.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Peace, Love and Little Donuts of Cleveland's reply:

Thanks Katie!! Best wishes!

Bianca · Married on 11/13/2015

We had them at our wedding and everyone loved the donuts. Best donuts in Cleveland!

Sent on 11/26/2015

Peace, Love and Little Donuts of Cleveland's reply:

Our customers are the best of Cleveland! Thanks Biana!

Allyse · Married on 11/07/2015

Peace love and little donuts was an amazing vendor to work with. We had our meeting in the shop and got to try to donuts we wanted for our wedding. We were able to choose donuts from all three of their categories and customize the colors for the frosted donuts. Chelsie was a pleasure to work with and made our wedding day seemless. We loved their donuts so much we wanted to give them out as the wedding favors and Chelsie had no problem preboxing those donuts. Everyone at the wedding loved the donuts as well. I was also surprised to find that my parents had called Chelsie to have a surprise custom made small donut cake to be placed on top of the donut tier so that we could cut this at the reception. It tasted delicious and went amazing well since we cut this with a axe. ?? Overall the donuts were amazing at the reception they worked with our reception vendor, came and set up the donuts and displayed them wonderfully, plus everyone loved all the different flavor a to try. We barely had any left at the end of the night.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Peace, Love and Little Donuts of Cleveland's reply:

Allyse, thank you for the kind words! Best wishes!

Angela · Married on 09/26/2015

My now husband and I were planning our wedding and we wanted to do something different than a traditional wedding cake or the recently popular cupcake option. We decided to do donuts because we were getting married in the fall and thought they were the perfect treat for the season. When deciding where to get the donuts from, I immediately thought of Peace, Love and Little Donuts; my boss had brought them into the office before and I loved both the amazing flavors and the perfect size of the donuts (not too big and not too small). I emailed them for some information and the manager, Chelsie, responded immediately with the different pricing/flavor options and several photos of beautiful donut displays. Once we decided to go with them, the next step was to schedule a tasting, which was easy and informative. Chelsie sat with us for about an hour as we discussed all the different flavor options available, tasted any flavors that we wanted, and selected frosting colors to complement our wedding colors. We had a wedding of 160 people, so we ordered 20 dozen (240) donuts in 12 different flavors. I hoped our guests would enjoy them, as I have been to many weddings where there is a table full of uneaten desserts at the end. Well, I had no reason to worry, because our guests ate EVERY SINGLE DONUT. Even girlfriends of mine who wouldn't normally eat dessert were going crazy for these donuts! Most telling of all was my mom's response - she had been bothered by the fact that we weren't having a wedding cake, and was apprehensive about whether guests would enjoy the donuts. After the wedding, she admitted "You were right about the donuts." I would highly recommend Peace, Love and Little Donuts - their product is amazing, they offer friendly, professional service, and they are the perfect unique treat for your special event. You and your guests will not be disappointed with these donuts.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Peace, Love and Little Donuts of Cleveland's reply:

Angela, we so enjoyed remembering your night by reading your review. Best wishes and thanks for thinking of us!!

Stacy · Married on 09/18/2015

We decided to have donuts instead of a cake for our wedding best choice ever all of our guest loved them awesome job thank you all.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Peace, Love and Little Donuts of Cleveland's reply:

Best choice ever and awesome - those are great words to read when the subject is your store. Well we think, think you are Awesome!

Sarah · Married on 09/12/2015

We decided to go with donuts instead of a cake for our wedding. They were a huge hit! Everything tastes fresh and was exactly what we wanted. We were able to choose 12 options which was so much fun to do! Everyone that attended gave us rave reviews. We will definitely be using PLLD again for future events we have!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Peace, Love and Little Donuts of Cleveland's reply:

Sarah, thanks so much for thinking of us!!

Kristen · Married on 08/02/2014

Fantastic customer service. Amazing donuts! They were beautifully displayed and delicious. Our guests still mention them!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Thanks so much Kristen!

Jessica · Married on 07/26/2014

We loved our donuts for our wedding and our guests loved them as well! The donuts were displayed well and looked beautiful as an assortment. It was so great to have guests be able to just walk up and get a donut!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Peace, Love and Little Donuts of Cleveland's reply:

Jessica, we are so happy that you were happy with us way back in 2014!!!

Jenna · Married on 07/19/2014

Peace, Love and Little Donuts was a huge hit at my wedding! Since my husband and I aren't big fans of cake, we wanted to do something a little different. The donuts were a perfect substitute - and a huge savings relative to a fancy wedding cake. We received so many compliments on how delicious they were. Working with PLLD went so smoothly - we had a little tasting to decide what kinds of donuts we wanted and coordinated the time and date for them to be delivered. They even set the donuts up for us that day in a beautiful display. I couldn't recommend Peace, Love and Little Donuts enough!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Peace, Love and Little Donuts of Cleveland's reply:

We are so happy to read this! Thanks for the kind words and best wishes from the PLLD gang!

Beautiful presentation and great taste! Our guests went crazy for these. We did our best to hide them but our guests started plowing into the tower of donuts before their dinner was served! Out of our entire table of cookies, a 5 layered cake, and donuts, the donuts were the only treat that was NOT left standing. We had several guests consume 5-10 donuts a PIECE!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Peace, Love and Little Donuts of Cleveland's reply:

We are so happy to read this, best wishes!!

Cherie · Married on 10/15/2016

Had 24 dozen as a late night snack for a donut and cider buffet at my daughter's wedding. It was a HUGE hit. So many fun flavors, especially liked some of the fall ones since it was an October wedding. Worked with Chelsie and she was great as was everyone at the Kamm's corner store. Highly recommend them

Sent on 11/15/2016

My fiance and I really wanted to do something different. We have had peace love and Little Donuts on multiple occasions so it was a must have. The guest loved the donuts. The pricing Is very reasonable and you also save cost on cake cutting and you won't be stuck with a ton of left over cake to take home.

Sent on 11/20/2015
  • jtillie316

Janet · Married on 09/17/2016

I would definitely recommend this atypical dessert for a wedding! It was a huge hit at ours!! Everything was amazing and so many of our guests complimented us on such a unique dessert. The best part was the variety, and because they are "little" donuts, many guests had 2-3! I did try to contact the shop via weddingwire.com and never got a response. If you are thinking about booking, call ASAP!! We went to book with about a year til the wedding day, and they already had several weddings booked, the only way they could accommodate us was to have a friend pick up the donuts. But I am so happy we had this special touch at our wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2016