PC Events Catering, Inc. Reviews

141 | Powell, OH

141 Reviews for PC Events Catering, Inc.

Nancy S. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Amazing food and service

Great food and service!! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2020

Lisa P. · Married on 02/05/2021

Outstanding Food and Service

We couldn't be happier with the food and service provided by PC Catering. The guests complimented the food several times during the wedding. The service provided before and during the wedding was top notch. Very responsive. The morning after the wedding, PC Catering provided a brunch that was outstanding as well. We highly recommend PC Catering for any event!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Annie

Annie K. · Married on 12/31/2020

Great Tasting!

Kevin got back to me very quickly about scheduling a tasting. We were able to choose two apps, two sides, and two entrees to taste. The beef tips were AMAZING! My fiance is still talking about them. Afterwards, we discussed pricing and future steps, and were treating to a cookie on the way out!

Sent on 02/12/2020

Mary R. · Married on 09/26/2020

Pc events inc

PC Events did an exceptional job with our catering for our 2020 backyard wedding. We were very pleased with their professionalism, flexibility and ability to accommodate. The food was delicious!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Cynthia C. · Married on 06/28/2020

Best “Day after Wedding” brunch

PC Events was incredible to work with from helping choose the menu to setting everything up at the house for a delicious brunch the day after our daughter’s wedding! Kevin was so accommodating with requests and Travis set up with care, a detailed eye and professionalism.
    This is the company to use if you want delicious food and great presentation and care!
    Thank you so much to all at PC Events!

Sent on 06/29/2020

Shane R. · Married on 06/27/2020

Catering was phenomenal

pc events catering did a phenomenal job at our wedding and adhered to all the covid guidelines. They made everyone there feel at ease. Their professionalism was outstanding and the food was phenomenal. The owners Kevin and Cat made sure everything was great and to our needs and specifications. I will always recommend them in the future

Sent on 09/06/2020

Maureen H. · Married on 04/25/2020

Excellent Food and Service

PC Events & Catering catered our company Holiday Party for 125 guest at our facility. They arrived ahead of schedule and three staff members stayed throughout the party. They kept hot food on the the buffet table, kept things clean and were very pleasant. The food was excellent, fresh and stayed warm throughout the event. All the food had a specialty component that made it a touch above!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Amber H. · Married on 01/04/2020

Great to work with!

Kevin and his team are terrific to work with. They're very professional and the food is wonderful! I highly recommend them for all of your catering needs!

Sent on 06/19/2020
  • GreggnSara

Greggnsara F. · Married on 08/19/2019

50th Wedding Anniversary

I used PC events for my parents 50th wedding anniversary. They were great to work with. Staff was very professional. The food was amazing!!!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Mike

Mike S. · Married on 06/16/2019

great to work with and the price was great

What can I say...WOW...pc catering out did themselves.first, they are so are so easy to work with.the food was beyond great and the staff was excellent.everything went beyond expectations...from the first meet all the way to the set up and service of our wedding.we couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Thank you pc catering.highly recommend them for any event you are seeking to have..they do it all

Sent on 07/23/2019

Ashley S. · Married on 06/16/2019

Amazing! Will use for all catering events!

PC Events did an amazing job with our wedding. We couldn't thank them enough for their amazing food and professionalism. I would HIGHLY recommend their services for your next event or wedding. They have an exceptional menu, easy scheduling and a wonder team of staff members. Thank you Cathy and Kevin!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Alexandra M. · Married on 04/06/2019

The Best Catering

I enjoyed every bit of what was done. The food was incredible! I would recommend to everyone and anyone. Thanks so much to you guys!!

Sent on 04/10/2019

David S. · Married on 12/16/2018

Hassle free - delicious - AFFORDABLE!

PC Catering made our party an absolute stress free success!

The food was delicious
    The service was prompt
    The layout was beautiful
    The staff was so easy to work with
    We didnt have to do anything, our only job was to eat
    The price was AMAZING!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Bridget H. · Married on 11/10/2018

Pleasant to work with

PC Events catered my sons wedding and did an amazing job . Affordable,and easy to work with . Food was amazing and wait staff and bartenders were skilled and very friendly! I highly recommend them .

Sent on 12/09/2018

Debra · Married on 10/06/2018

Food was great and staff was professional and hard working

Sent on 10/11/2018

Mary B. · Married on 09/15/2018

Used them for my daughters wedding
    They were fabulous

Sent on 09/17/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 08/18/2018

PC Events Catering came through for us and made our party outstanding. We held an backyard party for my and my husbands milestone birthdays. Needless to sat we didn't want to be tied to a grill for our own party so we were trying to figure out what to do. We thought about a lot of things and delayed so long our options got pretty limited. I found PC Events online and liked some of the menu options that they had. I called them and after determining that they were available for our date Kevin was most helpful with planning a menu that was perfect for our event (outside but not barbeque) The gals that worked our party showed up on time and with lots of enthusiasm which they kept with them throughout the event even though the first 45 minutes or so was a drenching rain. Everyone loved the food. I had been concerned since we did food stations and those portion sizes are described as appetizer portions that we might run short on some items. I shouldn't have worried. There was more than enough, and when it was time to close up the food tent the gals packed up everything for us (I ran thru 3 sets of food storage ware) I had to take some to work as it wouldn't all fit in my freezer, my coworkers were treated to Taco Tuesday all week! The rest is all packed up and ready for casserole's this winter. It will be a great way to remember the a great night; made all the better by wonderful food and a hassle free party.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Luis · Married on 08/11/2018

The food was transcendent. Presentation was second to none. Staff was friendly and completely on task.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Laura · Married on 07/28/2018

PC events catered my sons wedding reception on July 28th 2018 and wow that is all I can say!! From the time we walked in their office and met with Kevin and his staff and then to the amazing taste testing we did and the night of the event. Wow they did an amazing job I was nervous and worried as any mother would be but PC Events did everything we ever could have asked for and more! The food outstanding!! Servers were so nice and polite and even helped with the ceremony part too as we were running behind. Look no further than PC Events Catering to cater your special day. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 08/16/2018
  • Shatonna

Shatonna · Married on 06/01/2018

We absolutely loved the food served at our wedding. There were so many compliments on the food as well as the service. Nancy and Kevin were also very professional and accommodating to our specific needs. I would highly recommend to anyone needing quality food and service.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Shelley · Married on 05/26/2018

We hired PC Events catering for my sons college graduation party in May 2018. It was super easy working with them on desired menu items and the food was very affordable and delicious! They arrived on time and the entire staff made the process super easy. I had not one worry. Would definitely work with them again. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/30/2017

Everything about PC Events was fantastic! My husband and I had them cater our wedding last weekend and we could not be happier! From the food tasting, to quick email responses and delicious food the day of, everything was flawless. The staff was on time, efficient and so polite. We received compliments all night on the food and service. Also, we had 2 gluten free guests who received the most excellent care by a staff member who had me point them out so that she could serve them individually! We chose to do pies instead of cake, which we ordered through PC Events. The pies were so delicious! Can’t say enough good things. Thank you PC Events for wonderful service!

Sent on 10/05/2017

PC Events Catering, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Brittany. Congrats to you two. You were great to work with!!! Best of Luck

Donelle · Married on 07/22/2017

I want to Thank PC Events for an amazing day. Everyone was so helpful and nice. I meet Miranda when I picked up the linens. We were hoping she was assigned to our event. She was so wonderful to work with and kept everything running smoothly. I can't say enough. I will be using PC Events again.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Matt · Married on 07/22/2017

We used PC Events for our wedding on 7/22/2017. They were excellent to work with. I received many compliments about the food. Some people are still telling me over 2 weeks later that the food was great. They were on time and efficient and all the staff was a pleasure to work with. I see some people complaining about the contract but I found it to be very detailed and easy to understand with all of the details on it. They did everything that the contract stated they would. I would definitely recommend them. They even responded to my emails several times late at night and on weekends at times I did not expect an answer until the following day.

Sent on 08/10/2017

PC Events Catering, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Matt. You two were great to work with. We wish you two the best of luck in your future together. Congrats to an amazing couple!!

N/A · Married on 07/15/2017

I just got married last weekend. The staff and the service and food were great. The owner Kevin of the company is great to work with and accommodating to all my needs

Sent on 07/23/2017