114 Reviews for PC Events Catering, Inc.

Clean Up (9)
Italian (1)
Local (1)
Kosher (1)
113 PC Events Catering, Inc. Reviews

Everything about PC Events was fantastic! My husband and I had them cater our wedding last weekend and we could not be happier! From the food tasting, to quick email responses and delicious food the day of, everything was flawless. The staff was on time, efficient and so polite. We received compliments all night on the food and service. Also, we had 2 gluten free guests who received the most excellent care by a staff member who had me point them out so that she could serve them individually! We chose to do pies instead of cake, which we ordered through PC Events. The pies were so delicious! Can’t say enough good things. Thank you PC Events for wonderful service!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brittany, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I want to Thank PC Events for an amazing day. Everyone was so helpful and nice. I meet Miranda when I picked up the linens. We were hoping she was assigned to our event. She was so wonderful to work with and kept everything running smoothly. I can't say enough. I will be using PC Events again.

Profile Picture Donelle, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, American, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

I just got married last weekend. The staff and the service and food were great. The owner Kevin of the company is great to work with and accommodating to all my needs

Profile Picture N/a, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kevin with PC Events helped make our event a very smooth process. We were offered many options to accommodate our budget. Very pleasant to work with and the staff at our event was amazing! Our guests loved the food! As did we! Highly recommend PC Events!

Profile Picture N/A, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We can't say enough about PC Events Catering!! When we found them online, we knew we wanted to have them cater our reception. We wanted a great, yummy, casual meal and that is exactly what we got! We went with the Best Value Outdoor Barbeque Special. It was such a great deal and everyone loved the food! Some even went back for seconds and thirds! The staff that worked our event was amazing! Miranda was great even from the start, when we did a food tasting and needed to pick up the tablecloths early! Jen and Melissa did an amazing job serving. Brandon was a master on the grill. Angela did an amazing job bartending, making sure everyone had what they needed. They were all rockstars! We received many compliments throughout the night about the service and the food. PC Events was so easy to work with. I highly recommend them and hopefully we will be able to use them again in the future! They made our perfect day even more special with their great attitudes and service!

Rebecca and Dustin :)

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, BBQ, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

I'm am writing in regards to my daughters wedding. We searched for LGBTA friendly vendors and came across PC Events Catering in Powell. My daughter and her fiancé Megan felt so comfortable with Kevin (the owner) and Diane, his sales manager. We did multiple taste testings all over the city and they made them feel so welcome and excited about their wedding. The reception went perfectly! Their staff is so kind and hard working. The food was just incredible. Thank you again to PC Events for taking such great care of the girls. I highly recommend them as a LGBTA friendly vendor. I will continue to recommend them to others.

Profile Picture Linda, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Their team did everything to make our event nothing short of amazing. The food was absolutely delicious, the staff was friendly, courteous and professional. Our guests raved about the service and the food. They took great care of us.

Profile Picture Jeff, 11/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Don't look any further for you catering services. CALL!!! PC Events Catering, Inc. is THE BEST. My wedding reception was this pass Saturday, November 5th. I cannot say enough positive things about the level of service we received. My new husband and I met with Kevin and Nancy for a food tasting. We have several food ideas about what we wanted at our reception. Kevin had his chef bring us out several appetizers then several dinner ideas. We finally made our choice and went with their amazing water chestnuts double wrapped in bacon with honey brown glaze sauce and their mouthwatering Tomato and Fresh Mozzarella Crostini’s. For our main course we selected three entrees: Oven baked boneless chicken breast with their Creamy Parmesan Sauce, a Tender Slow cooked and sliced beef in their Demi Brown Sauce, and then finally a Vegetarian Lasagna with their Special White Cream Sauce, our two sides were Seasoned Whipped Potatoes with butter and sour cream and fresh and steamed green beans tossed with butter. We were so relieved to find Kevin and Nancy! Their flexible menu, amazingly delicious choices, and on top of that, their professionalism and responsiveness blew everyone out of the water. They were awesome and our guests couldn't stop raving about the meal! The Oven baked boneless chicken breast with their Creamy Parmesan Sauce was definitely my favorite - but everyone loved all the dishes. We were so impressed with the professionalism and friendliness of the staff and they were available for all the needs of our guests and myself and my husband. Kevin and team exceeded all of our expectations. The staff went above and beyond!!! Thank you again The DeJournetts!!!

Profile Picture Sue, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had an amazing experience with PC events for our wedding at Camp Mary Orton! The staff was super professional and easy to work with. Our guests raved about the food too! So glad we picked them for our catering and rental needs. It was so easy for us to organize everything through them!!

-Vivien & Austin McClain

Profile Picture Vivien, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

PC Events & Catering were extremely easy and fun to work with. Kevin and Nancy were both helpful and easy going. They invited us in for a tasting of some options we were considering and when we got there, they immediately sat us and began bringing out sample plates of appetizers, entrees, and desserts. Everything we tried was delicious... I think the hardest part was deciding what to choose! They helped us figure out the best layouts for the ceremony and receptions, helped pick linens, gave suggestions on everything we needed. When the day came, their crew was on time and ready to go. They set everything up and served everyone efficiently and politely. Everyone had a smile and was more than willing to help with whatever we needed. We paid for a bar tender and mixer package and the bar tender was friendly and knowledgeable. Afterwards they tore down and packed up everything they came with and left the space like they had found it. It was perfect. There's a certain comfortability that comes with knowing you don't have to worry or think about anything like that, and you can just enjoy your special day while everything else just goes on like a perfectly planned routine. It definitely took the stress off of us and let us enjoy the moment at hand. I definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Andrew, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Italian, Local, Chairs, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake

Our daughters HS graduation party was wonderful thanks to the delicious food and great service provided by PC Events. We received many compliments on both the food and Miranda's service. She did a fabulous job from setup all the way through to clean up. We were very thankful for Miranda's professionalism.

Profile Picture Karen, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American

We chose PC Events for our wedding reception at the vault and they were amazing. They were a pleasure to work with from the beginning. They were upfront about the cost and were willing to work with our budget. We chose prime rib as an option and we received several comments on how good it was. The staff was very professional and went out of their way to be helpful to the bridal party as well as our guests. Kevin, the owner responded to all calls and emails in a timely manner. We would highly recommend PC Events to anyone with a catering need. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jill, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Our PTO used PC Catering for our annual back to school event. The picnic is open to all students and their families. We had about 350 people. We used their catering services and rented tables/chairs/linen/etc.. from them. Getting all our needs from one vendor was wonderful and cost effective.

Everyone we dealt with was positive, polite and extremely helpful. They were able to adjust our menu for vegetarian, kosher, and gluten free options. The crew that worked the day of the event did an awsome job - from set up, to serving preparing and serving the food, to clean up. The food was delicious and well presented. We received many positive comments from our families on the quality of the food.

We are looking forward to using PC again.

Profile Picture User5435698, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Dessert, Server(s), Tastings, American, Gluten Free, Kosher, Vegetarian, Chairs, Tables

I had such a great experience with PC Events Catering. Trying to find a vendor for wedding food is not always the most fun experience but Kevin really made things easy for us. For the testing he had all the food we wanted to try and then some. We had several other tasting but we found that PC Events had the best quality and the food was really good! However, that was not the deal maker for us. Kevin really fought for our business. He was always quick to respond, professional and kept following up to ensure we did not have any questions. We felt like a priority with him and we did not get this same treatment with any of the other caters we tried. He was always willing to work with any ideas or request that we had. The customer service was great. Everything went perfect the day of the wedding and we received several complements on the food. The mashed potatoes were my favorite, I went back for 3rds. Since we had some extra food and provided to go boxes our guest were able to take the leftovers home that the staff boxed for them and they really liked that. The staff during the wedding did a great job of making sure we were full and satisfied. I would highly recommend PC Events Catering. Thanks for having such a positive impact on our special day!

Profile Picture Amber , 8/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I have used PC Events for 3 weddings, 4 rehearsal dinners, and numerous company meeting barbecues. Kevin and his staff treated each event as if it was a special occasion. The food is wonderful, especially the barbecued ribs. They were falling off the bone they were so tender. The staff that cooks and serves at the events are more than accommodating, and go out of their way to help you. They even bussed tables while we were all eating. I cannot say enough nice things about this company. If you want to be treated like you are special, call them. I am calling today to set up another event.
Sandi – Upper Arlington, Ohio

Profile Picture Sandra, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

My husband and I had a surprise birthday party for my husband's father, 87 years old. Since he'd never had a party thrown for him before, we wanted to make it special. PC Events was definitely the key to the success of the party. The food for the party was excellent, the staff was impeccable. I still receive compliments on how good the food was from many of the partygoers.

As soon as PC Events' team arrived at the party venue I knew I had nothing to worry about. They had all the food setup in no time at all and even helped me to setup the dessert table (supplied by me) with plenty of time to spare. The staff was very, very helpful and just as social and entertaining with all the guests. Everyone enjoyed their interactions with the PC Events Staff.

We were very impressed with the staff and even more so with the food.
It was a very successful event and PC Events Catering a lot to do with that success.

Profile Picture Dina, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My daughter wanted her wedding to be special, like every other bride. We used PCEvents because of a recommendation. The owner, Kevin and his beautiful wife Cat were amazing people. So helpful and professional. They made the most delicious food and gorgeous presentation. Even the veggie tray was picturesque. I highly recommend the beef, but whichever entree' you choose, have PCEvents prepare and serve it to you. Thank you guys once again for going above and beyond the call of duty.

Profile Picture Johnathan, 1/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Everyone at PC Events was very professional. We chose to work with them because of their expertise and knowledge. They were very receptive to my ideas, but also provided suggestions and insights. The food was delicious - we got so many compliments from our guests. I didn't have to worry about details on the day of the wedding because they handled everything efficiently. I would definitely recommend PC Events to future Columbus brides.

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/8/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

My wife and I were very or should I say overwhelmed with the great selection and pricing with PC Events. Kevin, the owner, and his staff went above and beyond to make sure our dinner evening after our special day was perfect. Food was delicious, great selection, and people wanted seconds. Thanks so much for your patronage and professionalism

Profile Picture bob, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

PC Events did a fantastic job catering our wedding! From the classy and convenient tasting through the clean up afterwards, they were very professional and accommodating. Their rates are very reasonable and absolutely worth it when you taste the food. We received compliments all night on the food and service staff. They were also able to help me with hor d'oeuvres for the bridal party before the ceremony and reception. We had a wonderful experience with PC Events and would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture User4106747, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

PC Events Catering, LLC. did a fabulous job catering the Employee Development Day 2014 event for The Franklin County Clerk Of Courts Auto Title Division. He provided us with excellent service and the food was delicious. I thank Kevin and his team for their hard work on our event.

Profile Picture Ed, 10/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food and service was outstanding! We set up with ease with recommendations that were spot on from both Todd and Karen. We were able to set up the buffet tables inside, taking into consideration the possible weather changes. The grill was set up in the driveway and while cooking Todd had the truck pulled up to shield the guests from any distractions. When we noticed that the guests were walking around the truck to discover the source of the aroma, Karen pulled the truck forward and everyone engaged in conversation with Todd. He was able to make teriyaki or barbeque orders at the guests personal requests. Both Karen and Todd provided excellent customer service and we look forward to hiring you again for our next event; and would be happy to recommend you.

One of the men from Chicago said it was the best hamburger he had ever eaten, so I had to try one, and he was right. The ribs on the other hand, far outshined the burger; I had two helpings. I did receive rave reviews on all the other entrees and side dishes. The vegetable dip was also a BIG hit.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

This was not for a wedding but for a Family Reunion. PC Events worked with me on cost since I was on a strick budget. The day of the event they were on time and they were so professional and pleasant. They helped me with getting all of the food ready not just theirs and also packed everything up for me since I was busy with family events. I could not have been more pleased and my family loved the food. Todd and Karen who were the cooks were extremely nice to my family which is nice to see them not just do their job and get out but were socialable which you do not see these days in customer service. Thank you only wish you could go to Nashville, TN in2 years when I host it there. Thanks again.

Profile Picture Jodi, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used Kevin and his staff for our wedding on Sunday. Everything was wonderful. The food was amazing. His staff at my event was wonderful they helped anyway possible. They even served me and my husband our food for us! it was a nice surprise. They were very nice to all our guests all evening. I did not hear one negative thing from my guests. I did not worry about one thing on the day of my wedding. Kevin was very helpful with our financial concerns. He even sent a little plate of cookies to my dad because he loved the cookies so much! I wouldnt have chosen another catering company if i could choose again!!! Thank you for everything!!!

Profile Picture kacy, 7/13/14, 3 Reviews