PC Events Catering, Inc. Reviews

130 | Powell, OH

130 Reviews for PC Events Catering, Inc.

1 User photo

PC Events Catering, Inc. 1

Lisa Potts · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Outstanding Food and Service

We couldn't be happier with the food and service provided by PC Catering. The guests complimented the food several times during the wedding. The service provided before and during the wedding was top notch. Very responsive. The morning after the wedding, PC Catering provided a brunch that was outstanding as well. We highly recommend PC Catering for any event!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Maureen Humbert · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Excellent Food and Service

PC Events & Catering catered our company Holiday Party for 125 guest at our facility. They arrived ahead of schedule and three staff members stayed throughout the party. They kept hot food on the the buffet table, kept things clean and were very pleasant. The food was excellent, fresh and stayed warm throughout the event. All the food had a specialty component that made it a touch above!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Alexandra Marshall-Taylor · Married on 04/06/2019

The Best Catering

I enjoyed every bit of what was done. The food was incredible! I would recommend to everyone and anyone. Thanks so much to you guys!!

Sent on 04/10/2019

David Starcher · Married on 12/16/2018

Hassle free - delicious - AFFORDABLE!

PC Catering made our party an absolute stress free success!

The food was delicious
    The service was prompt
    The layout was beautiful
    The staff was so easy to work with
    We didnt have to do anything, our only job was to eat
    The price was AMAZING!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Bridget Hoban · Married on 11/10/2018

Pleasant to work with

PC Events catered my sons wedding and did an amazing job . Affordable,and easy to work with . Food was amazing and wait staff and bartenders were skilled and very friendly! I highly recommend them .

Sent on 12/09/2018

Debra · Married on 10/06/2018

Food was great and staff was professional and hard working

Sent on 10/11/2018

Mary beth · Married on 09/15/2018

Used them for my daughters wedding
    They were fabulous

Sent on 09/17/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 08/18/2018

PC Events Catering came through for us and made our party outstanding. We held an backyard party for my and my husbands milestone birthdays. Needless to sat we didn't want to be tied to a grill for our own party so we were trying to figure out what to do. We thought about a lot of things and delayed so long our options got pretty limited. I found PC Events online and liked some of the menu options that they had. I called them and after determining that they were available for our date Kevin was most helpful with planning a menu that was perfect for our event (outside but not barbeque) The gals that worked our party showed up on time and with lots of enthusiasm which they kept with them throughout the event even though the first 45 minutes or so was a drenching rain. Everyone loved the food. I had been concerned since we did food stations and those portion sizes are described as appetizer portions that we might run short on some items. I shouldn't have worried. There was more than enough, and when it was time to close up the food tent the gals packed up everything for us (I ran thru 3 sets of food storage ware) I had to take some to work as it wouldn't all fit in my freezer, my coworkers were treated to Taco Tuesday all week! The rest is all packed up and ready for casserole's this winter. It will be a great way to remember the a great night; made all the better by wonderful food and a hassle free party.

Sent on 10/13/2018
    PC Events Catering, Inc. 2

Luis · Married on 08/11/2018

The food was transcendent. Presentation was second to none. Staff was friendly and completely on task.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Laura · Married on 07/28/2018

PC events catered my sons wedding reception on July 28th 2018 and wow that is all I can say!! From the time we walked in their office and met with Kevin and his staff and then to the amazing taste testing we did and the night of the event. Wow they did an amazing job I was nervous and worried as any mother would be but PC Events did everything we ever could have asked for and more! The food outstanding!! Servers were so nice and polite and even helped with the ceremony part too as we were running behind. Look no further than PC Events Catering to cater your special day. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 08/16/2018
  • Shatonna

Shatonna · Married on 06/01/2018

We absolutely loved the food served at our wedding. There were so many compliments on the food as well as the service. Nancy and Kevin were also very professional and accommodating to our specific needs. I would highly recommend to anyone needing quality food and service.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Shelley · Married on 05/26/2018

We hired PC Events catering for my sons college graduation party in May 2018. It was super easy working with them on desired menu items and the food was very affordable and delicious! They arrived on time and the entire staff made the process super easy. I had not one worry. Would definitely work with them again. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/30/2017

Everything about PC Events was fantastic! My husband and I had them cater our wedding last weekend and we could not be happier! From the food tasting, to quick email responses and delicious food the day of, everything was flawless. The staff was on time, efficient and so polite. We received compliments all night on the food and service. Also, we had 2 gluten free guests who received the most excellent care by a staff member who had me point them out so that she could serve them individually! We chose to do pies instead of cake, which we ordered through PC Events. The pies were so delicious! Can’t say enough good things. Thank you PC Events for wonderful service!

Sent on 10/05/2017

PC Events Catering, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Brittany. Congrats to you two. You were great to work with!!! Best of Luck

Donelle · Married on 07/22/2017

I want to Thank PC Events for an amazing day. Everyone was so helpful and nice. I meet Miranda when I picked up the linens. We were hoping she was assigned to our event. She was so wonderful to work with and kept everything running smoothly. I can't say enough. I will be using PC Events again.

Sent on 07/27/2017

N/a · Married on 07/15/2017

I just got married last weekend. The staff and the service and food were great. The owner Kevin of the company is great to work with and accommodating to all my needs

Sent on 07/23/2017

N/A · Married on 07/08/2017

Kevin with PC Events helped make our event a very smooth process. We were offered many options to accommodate our budget. Very pleasant to work with and the staff at our event was amazing! Our guests loved the food! As did we! Highly recommend PC Events!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Rebecca · Married on 07/02/2017

We can't say enough about PC Events Catering!! When we found them online, we knew we wanted to have them cater our reception. We wanted a great, yummy, casual meal and that is exactly what we got! We went with the Best Value Outdoor Barbeque Special. It was such a great deal and everyone loved the food! Some even went back for seconds and thirds! The staff that worked our event was amazing! Miranda was great even from the start, when we did a food tasting and needed to pick up the tablecloths early! Jen and Melissa did an amazing job serving. Brandon was a master on the grill. Angela did an amazing job bartending, making sure everyone had what they needed. They were all rockstars! We received many compliments throughout the night about the service and the food. PC Events was so easy to work with. I highly recommend them and hopefully we will be able to use them again in the future! They made our perfect day even more special with their great attitudes and service!

Rebecca and Dustin :)

Sent on 07/12/2017

Linda · Married on 01/07/2017

I'm am writing in regards to my daughters wedding. We searched for LGBTA friendly vendors and came across PC Events Catering in Powell. My daughter and her fiancé Megan felt so comfortable with Kevin (the owner) and Diane, his sales manager. We did multiple taste testings all over the city and they made them feel so welcome and excited about their wedding. The reception went perfectly! Their staff is so kind and hard working. The food was just incredible. Thank you again to PC Events for taking such great care of the girls. I highly recommend them as a LGBTA friendly vendor. I will continue to recommend them to others.

Sent on 02/10/2017

Jeff · Married on 11/09/2016

Their team did everything to make our event nothing short of amazing. The food was absolutely delicious, the staff was friendly, courteous and professional. Our guests raved about the service and the food. They took great care of us.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Sue · Married on 11/05/2016

Don't look any further for you catering services. CALL!!! PC Events Catering, Inc. is THE BEST. My wedding reception was this pass Saturday, November 5th. I cannot say enough positive things about the level of service we received. My new husband and I met with Kevin and Nancy for a food tasting. We have several food ideas about what we wanted at our reception. Kevin had his chef bring us out several appetizers then several dinner ideas. We finally made our choice and went with their amazing water chestnuts double wrapped in bacon with honey brown glaze sauce and their mouthwatering Tomato and Fresh Mozzarella Crostini’s. For our main course we selected three entrees: Oven baked boneless chicken breast with their Creamy Parmesan Sauce, a Tender Slow cooked and sliced beef in their Demi Brown Sauce, and then finally a Vegetarian Lasagna with their Special White Cream Sauce, our two sides were Seasoned Whipped Potatoes with butter and sour cream and fresh and steamed green beans tossed with butter. We were so relieved to find Kevin and Nancy! Their flexible menu, amazingly delicious choices, and on top of that, their professionalism and responsiveness blew everyone out of the water. They were awesome and our guests couldn't stop raving about the meal! The Oven baked boneless chicken breast with their Creamy Parmesan Sauce was definitely my favorite - but everyone loved all the dishes. We were so impressed with the professionalism and friendliness of the staff and they were available for all the needs of our guests and myself and my husband. Kevin and team exceeded all of our expectations. The staff went above and beyond!!! Thank you again The DeJournetts!!!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Vivien · Married on 07/30/2016

We had an amazing experience with PC events for our wedding at Camp Mary Orton! The staff was super professional and easy to work with. Our guests raved about the food too! So glad we picked them for our catering and rental needs. It was so easy for us to organize everything through them!!

-Vivien & Austin McClain

Sent on 09/22/2016

Andrew · Married on 05/21/2016

PC Events & Catering were extremely easy and fun to work with. Kevin and Nancy were both helpful and easy going. They invited us in for a tasting of some options we were considering and when we got there, they immediately sat us and began bringing out sample plates of appetizers, entrees, and desserts. Everything we tried was delicious... I think the hardest part was deciding what to choose! They helped us figure out the best layouts for the ceremony and receptions, helped pick linens, gave suggestions on everything we needed. When the day came, their crew was on time and ready to go. They set everything up and served everyone efficiently and politely. Everyone had a smile and was more than willing to help with whatever we needed. We paid for a bar tender and mixer package and the bar tender was friendly and knowledgeable. Afterwards they tore down and packed up everything they came with and left the space like they had found it. It was perfect. There's a certain comfortability that comes with knowing you don't have to worry or think about anything like that, and you can just enjoy your special day while everything else just goes on like a perfectly planned routine. It definitely took the stress off of us and let us enjoy the moment at hand. I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Karen · Married on 05/21/2016

Our daughters HS graduation party was wonderful thanks to the delicious food and great service provided by PC Events. We received many compliments on both the food and Miranda's service. She did a fabulous job from setup all the way through to clean up. We were very thankful for Miranda's professionalism.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Tracey · event on 04/27/2016

PC Events catered a breakfast for our office. The owner and his staff were all friendly and professional. They are a lively, cheerful group who show up on time, set up the food, serve, and tear down the buffet. The food is delicious and leftovers don't last long. The passion the staff feels for their craft is obvious. This was not the first event they have catered for us and they are always a pleasure to work with. They offer a broad range of services that make planning any event less stressful and more fun. We plan to use them again in the future for other events we have coming up.

Sent on 04/28/2016