Pawtucket Country Club Reviews

Pawtucket Country Club 7
  • Katherine

Katherine Simpkins · Married on 06/15/2019

Our wedding

Jackie was amazing helping us each step of the way! It was an amazing wedding and the food and music and views were superb! Thank you for everything.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Katherine · Married on 10/13/2018

Surpassed our expectation

Jackie was great! Everything came out better than expected! Our guests loved the food and enjoyed themselves from beginning to end! So happy with how everything came out! :)

Sent on 10/17/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2018

If your looking for a fantastic, professional and personal touch to your wedding Jackie Doyle is your person. She makes your event run seemlessly with a big smile. She’s two steps ahead of your thinking and she right there when you need her. I wont hesitate to have my next event at Pawtucket Country Club.

Sent on 06/03/2018
    Pawtucket Country Club 8

Pam · Married on 05/26/2018

Jackie was so amazing and so helpful. She makes Pawtucket Country Club the perfect choice!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Lourdes · Married on 05/25/2018

You absolutely must have your wedding ceremony and reception at PCC! Jackie Doyle was priceless to work with! Incredibly accommodating and very responsive no matter how many times I texted her with impromptu questions. The staff were amazing with our guests, the ambiance and location were pristine inside and out on the grounds. The appetizers during cocktail hour and our reception dinners were an incredible hit with all meal choices! I especially loved the extra detail of adding edible fuschia colored flowers to all our dishes which made beautiful presentations and matched our jewel tone theme. Our guests raved about their meals. Our wedding was the talk of the town with friends, family and coworkers! You will not regret having your big event at PCC! I can’t wait for my next major life event to celebrate another milestone here with a Jackie and her team of professionals!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Pawtucket Country Club 16
    Pawtucket Country Club 17
    Pawtucket Country Club 18

Christine · Married on 04/15/2018

My husband and I were extremely pleased with all aspects of the services provided in both the planning and executing of our wedding. We chose the package option since we had only five months to plan our wedding. We found the vendors (D.J., florist, baker, etc.) to be very professional, personable, and highly experienced in their area of expertise. The food options we selected were superb, and guests seemed to enjoy it. Jackie Doyle was fantastic in assisting us, and was present on our special day to make sure all went well. We would highly recommend Pawtucket Country Club to anyone planning a wedding.
    Chris and Bill Hanewich

Sent on 04/24/2018

Stephanie · Married on 01/27/2018

This venue was truly the perfect place to have our vow renewal! 15 years ago my husband and I were married at city hall just before he deployed overseas and had to put our wedding celebration on hold. It was time to have the wedding of our dreams and PCC was THE PERFECT place! It is a beautiful place with such a warm and intimate feel to the atmosphere.

Jackie was absolutely amazing from the second we met until the day of our vow renewal! I felt like we had been great friends for years! She helped me every step of the way and she was always just a text or phone call away.

The night of our event the place was stunning and the lit fireplaces added such a warm romantic feel to the venue! Everyone raved about the delicious food and the impeccable service! Jackie was sick with the flu, yet she was there to ensure everything was perfect before she went home to rest. Dedicated, determined, and dependable are just a few of the words that come to mind when I think of Jackie! She is an amazing asset to such a beautiful venue!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Debra · Married on 01/20/2018

We recently had our daughter’s Wedding at the Pawtucket Country Club and were thoroughly happy with this venue. From the comfortable Cocktail Hour Room to the gorgeous Ballroom that was set up to my exact expectations. Jackie Doyle was our wedding consultant. She made every detail we wanted come to fruition. She was on hand throughout the event to make sure any request was met. She took all the pressure off of me, the mother of the bride, to be able to enjoy this special day. My family and friends thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful setting, delicious food and the great service that her and her team provided. She truly made our daughter’s wedding a memorable day for all of us.

We will continue to rave and highly recommend the Pawtucket Country Club to anyone of our family and friends that is planning a big or small event! Definitely a 5 Star rating from our family.

Sent on 01/31/2018

Crystal · Married on 12/31/2017

For the best experience with so many items included, you can't go wrong with a wedding package at Pawtucket Country Club. Jackie works with every bride and groom to make their wedding extra special. We realized an hour before our ceremony we misplaced our sand ceremony frame. Jackie sent an employee out on a moments notice to get a new one. She saved the day and my entire experience was 100% stress free, every one of my friends commented on the fact that I was never stressed out, even though we got married on New Year's eve, with a crazy Christmas and family from all over here the entire week. Our included DJ, Music Machine was wonderful and kept our party going until 1AM! Our cake, also included, from Awesome Sweets looked better than I dreamed and tasted AMAZING! The food that the chef prepared at the club was exquisite and people were telling us all night how great it was. We added Stacey Smith Studios to the package for our photographer, I couldn't be happier with our sneak peek! Our table flowers were gorgeous done by Freddie at Townhouse flowers. Our wedding wasn't inexpensive, but it was perfect in every way.

Sent on 02/04/2018

Natasha · Married on 12/23/2017

Amazing services and reasonable prices, revert responsive and had no problem taking care of anything I needed and answering any questions I had! Jackie made our special night go smoothly and very organized!! Everyone loved taking pictures infront of the fire place and they had lovely decorations that matched my beauty and the beast theme! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 12/26/2017
    Pawtucket Country Club 19

Mary · Married on 11/18/2017

I was so worried about everything coming together because I decided to make almost everything myself. I was worried it would look like a mess but Jaclie told me not to worry and when we came in on the day of everything was exactly as I had pictures it. Just PERFECT. She went out of her way to make sure I was happy and comfortable with everything (and kept me and my difficult father calm through the experience.) I have and will always recommend p.c.c. to evwryone for their wedding. They made it so easy and the vendors are fantastic. Manny from Rosebud for flowers, Melissa from Awesome sweets and Jason from the music machine. THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I (Chris & Katie) got married at the Pawtucket Country Club on November 4th. When looking at venues I was immediately drawn to the country club because of the coordinator Jackie Doyle. Throughout the entire planning process she was amazing and answered all of my questions quickly. The day of all of my decorations were done exactly how I wanted and was beyond beautiful. Any issues that arose Jackie was right there to handle and some things I wasn’t even aware of. The package that they offer is also amazing. It included our flowers, DJ, and also a photographer that they utilize. All the vendors were beyond our expectations. I have received so many compliments about the wedding overall and about how great the food was as well. The wedding was everything and more that I imagined and I know a huge part of that was because of the coordinator Jackie. I can’t thank her and the staff at PCC enough for making our day so perfect.

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Pawtucket Country Club 20
    Pawtucket Country Club 21
    Pawtucket Country Club 22
  • VSwedding

Shawniel · Married on 09/02/2017

We tied the knot September 2, 2017 at The Pawtucket Country Club. Words cannot describe the impeccable service provided by Wedding Coordinator, Jackie Doyle, and her amazing staff. Jackie is so personable and skilled. She caters to your every needs. Jackie and the Chef were able to customize our wedding menu to reflect notable elements of our Caribbean heritage. The food was both aesthetically pleasing and delicious. They say brides usually do not eat during their wedding, but I ate every last bit of my meal! The steak was delicious. We also can’t believe how beautiful the ceremony and reception space is. The venue was decorated perfectly to reflect our romantic themed wedding. My favorite location is the ceremony space overlooking the well-manicured golf course. So dreamy!
    Thank you Pawtucket Country Club for make our special day so memorable! We look forward to planning future events at the venue! If you are looking for an affordable highly quality venue then check out the The Pawtucket Country Club, you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Pawtucket Country Club 23
    Pawtucket Country Club 24
    Pawtucket Country Club 25

Dina · Married on 08/12/2017

I honestly dont know where to start because there is so much great things I can say about Jackie at Pawtucket Country Club...she is absolutely amazing...whatever comes up she is always there to help or fix it....I would give 100 stars if I could...Our wedding was amazing on Saturday august 12,2017.....Our quests are still talking about that night how everything was so beautiful and the food was amazing.....Thank you so much for making our night so special Jackie.... Love Dina and Dee

Sent on 08/14/2017

Pamela · Married on 06/11/2017

We (Nick & Pam Simon) got married on Sunday June 11th 2017, the first and hottest day so far in RI this year. I don’t even know where to start or what to say because everything was AMAZING! Jackie Doyle OMG she is the sweetest and most amazing coordinator ever! She was on top of everything and I felt like we knew her for years (that’s how friendly she is!!) The venue is beautiful and I love that the ceremony is on the pavilion because you get beautiful views plus you get the covering of the roof so you won’t pour in sweat. The pillars also add for an elegant effect! The club offered a package that included cake, dj, flowers, photography, food, and more! When we first looked for venues this was our first stop….we went to one other venue and we immediately left the other place… cancelled all other appointments with other clubs and said nope Pawtucket Country Club is the one!!! The day went by so smoothly and the vendors are some of the best in the state!! It took us by surprise!! They renovated everything after we had put our payment down so it has definitely gotten even more beautiful than it was! The staff was amazing too! The head waitress (I forgot her name but omg she was also on top of everything for us…I cant thank her enough…super sweet!!!!) The cooks & rest of waitstaff were also amazing! Guests said they constantly came around during cocktail hour offering appetizer after appetizer. Guests also said the food was amazing (some of the guests gave me extra compliments on the food because of how many weddings they have gone to and said Pawtucket has some of the best tasting food!) Guests also loved how the club has its own change of color of lights on the ceiling (free of charge by the way & many venues do not have this) I can’t forget to mention the floors in the venue…the wooden floors are a plus! It’s not just on the dancefloor; the whole reception area has wooden floors! Theres so much more i could say but id end up writing a novel!! PCC def the best!!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Pawtucket Country Club 26
    Pawtucket Country Club 27
    Pawtucket Country Club 28
    Pawtucket Country Club 29

Julie · Married on 05/20/2017

Jackie is amazing!!! I am a person who over thinks about every detail. Jackie was able to put my mind at ease and I didn't have to worry about anything. We were a package wedding which included other vendors (cake, florist, DJ). This was great because it was one less thing we had to find and coordinate with the venue. Jackie and her staff were able to create the vision my husband and I wanted for our wedding reception. Everything was perfect! Having our reception at Pawtucket Country Club was the best wedding planning decision we had made!

Sent on 06/05/2017

kellie · Married on 10/08/2016

From the first time I meet with Jackie and toured PCC with my now husband I knew it was the venue for our wedding. After lots of planning and tons of advice from family, friends and previous brides (none PCC venue brides) I was preparred for something to go wrong. Instead everything was perfect! Jackie was very genuine, professional and was there for all my questions, and I had alot as a first time bride. She even spent time easing my worries and assisting all my spare of the moment emails. She definitely was a pleasure and a godsend. We took our pictures at the club and she even brought appetizers for the wedding party in a golf cart and assisted with our 5 yr old son during the photos. One of the groomsmens wives went into labor on our wedding day, he stopped in to say hi after the baby and his wife were settled and Jackie made sure he had some meals to bring back to the hospital. The staff was incredible, its rare to find a staff that great, their love for their job shinned. The venue was beautiful, the food was raved over and my vegan guest loved their entrees. We choose to do a package and Manny from Rosebud created my flowers perfectly. The cake was from Awesome Sweets, not only was it delicious it was beautiful and Melissa customized vegan cupcakes for my vegan/vegetarian guest. Music Machine rocked the house and did an outstanding job, they kept the entertainment going and all the genres of guest were happy! The facility was well groomed and the reception room was spotless. As a previous restaurant server I'm very picky about cleaniness, food and beverage pressination and service. I've been told I cant dine out because I pinpoint all the imperfections and my expectations are too high. Well my expectations and experience was met. If you want a perfect venue, especially a wedding go see Jackie and the staff at PCC you wont be disappointed.
    Best wishes---A happy Bride

Sent on 10/14/2016
  • F

Fernando · Married on 10/01/2016

You will be working with a true professional with Jackie Doyle while she makes this the easiest and least stressful decision when choosing a venue. Making herself available at anytime to answer your questions, put your mind at ease and have no worries as everything gets done seamlessly.. The location is beautiful and spacious. Newly updated and incredible prices for the 10 star service provided.. love this place!

Sent on 10/26/2016
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/30/2016

There are so many great things I can say about the Pawtucket Country Club! Jackie Doyle and her team are fantastic! If you are looking for a stress free wedding where you just show up, then this is the place! At this venue they offer different packages and different things included. We had the venue, food, cake, DJ and photography all bundled together. It was such a life saver having an 11 month old with no time to plan much of anything. My husband and I cannot say enough great things and we could go on and on, but trust us, pick the Pawtucket Country Club! You won't regret it :)

Sent on 08/07/2016

Kerri · Married on 06/17/2016

We got married at the Pawtucket Country Club on June 17, 2016 and we had the time of our lives. Jackie is absolutely amazing! She helped us with everything from start to finish. We did not have to worry about a thing. If I had any questions, Jackie would get back to me immediately via text message or e-mail. She was very flexible with our meeting times, which was great because my husband and I were able to meet with her together, despite our hectic schedules. My grandmother was unable to walk to the ceremony area, so Jackie and her staff gave her a ride in a golf cart. They also helped with our children throughout the night. The venue is gorgeous and the food is delicious. We were able to take the most beautiful pictures right at the country club. I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants to hold a classy event. Our wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to Jackie and her staff at the Pawtucket Country Club.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Gabrielle · Married on 06/11/2016

We had our wedding here just this past weekend and I have nothing but positive things to say!! The whole process was a breeze, Jackie and her crew are absolutely amazing, attentive, and available at any time to answer questions. The package with RI Wedding & Events is not only a great value, but also so convenient. One of the best feelings was knowing we didn't have to worry about anything - we had full trust in Jackie and the other vendors which made the whole planning process, and especially our wedding day, a truly amazing experience. We're still getting compliments about how great the day and night was and that all the food was amazing! I definitely recommend PCC to any couple planning their wedding, its such a great hidden gem! Thank you Jackie!!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Paloma · Married on 05/14/2016

Choosing a venue can be stressful, at least it was for me [at first]. I was getting all worked up about availability, looks and lets not talk about the money. That is until i found PCC! First lets talk about the event coordinators: The Jackies! this dynamic duo made my day run so smooth i dont even know how to thank them. They were so nice, caring and accommodating to us and all the guest, I had no worries. It was such a fun day and everyone loved them. Jackie D takes the award for best event planner/coordinator. she was just amazing from day 1. The venue had me at "we have wood floor". I'm not sure who went around picking the carpet for all the venues, but really!!! PCC has great packages that were just perfect for us, our budget and timing. We decided on the "all of the above package" and what a super decision that was. We had the cake, DJ with up-lighting, beer and wine for cocktail hour, offered 3 meals for our guest...and photographer all included (im sure I'm missing somethings). All the vendors worked perfectly with each other and all i had to worry about was making 1 payment. Let me also mention the food was delicious. We had a great time at PCC and im so happy we found them! Mr&Mrs. Fana!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Jackie and her staff were absolutely wonderful! The personal attention that we received was the best I have ever experienced. The venue is beautiful and the food was delicious! However the customer service can't be beat.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Jillian · Married on 04/10/2016

So our wedding was April 10, 2016 and let me start off by saying when we were first looking for a venue, a major reason for us picking The Pawtucket Country Club, outside of the great packages they have, was the Jackie Doyle. From her great personality, to how she always made us feel at ease, we knew that our day was going to be amazing and that we wouldn't have anything to worry about. She is an amazing coordinator and really makes you feel like she cares, rather than it just being a job she gets a check for. Needless to say, our wedding day came and everything was amazing, from the ceremony to the food to the reception. We do not have one thing to complain about. Everyone of our guests has told us how amazing the food was and that it was one of the best weddings they have been to. And we have Jackie and the rest of the staff there to thank. The DJ company that comes with the packages were amazing, the servers, bartenders and all others were great. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding day. One last thing I would like to point out so everyone can understand how great Jackie is, my bride left her flats in the Limo that had left so she couldn't change out of her heels. Jackie left and went to a store and bought her flip flops in the middle of the reception so she had something else to wear and so her feet wouldn't hurt all night. Needless to say I would recommend the PCC to everyone.

Sent on 05/22/2016

courtney · Married on 11/07/2015

Jackie and Co. were the best any venue could ask for, they were very professional but at the same time they felt like you were dealing with family, she dealt with all my crazy emails and phone calls every nervous bride has, the waitstaff was awesome! we just had our wedding there 3 days ago, and I wish I could do it all over again! they made it fun and very enjoyable, we are soo happy with the service we received there, and we would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a great place to have a party or to get married!

Sent on 11/10/2015