Pawley's Plantation Golf & Country Club Reviews

Pawley's Plantation Golf & Country Club 7
  • Janice

Janice Wendt · Married on 06/28/2019

The Wendt Wedding 6/28/19

We could not have been more happy with making Pawley’s Plantation the venue choice for our wedding. From start to finish the staff was amazing, our event was beautiful, and our guests had a wonderful time.

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Pawley's Plantation Golf & Country Club 10
    Pawley's Plantation Golf & Country Club 11
    Pawley's Plantation Golf & Country Club 12
    Pawley's Plantation Golf & Country Club 13

Allison · Married on 05/04/2019

Unforgettable Experience

The experience my husband and I had at Pawley's Plantation was amazing! Annie and Chantell were the BEST to work with. They both were so accommodating and flexible with every request we had. They both listened to us and made sure our wedding day was nothing short than perfect. Not only are Annie and Chantell amazing at their job, but they are caring, trustworthy, and genuine people. My husband and I will always remember our special day and we both HIGHLY recommend working with Annie and Chantell to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Leah · Married on 04/27/2019

Highly recommend

Annie and the staff were great to work with! Everything turned out wonderfully! We got so many compliments on the food, especially!!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Janeen

Janeen Salone · Married on 03/23/2019

Pawleys Island Bride

Annie and Chantell have been the absolute best to work with and did a wonderful job perfecting my special day😊 they make it so easy to have a wedding there and went above and beyond. They take care of so much for you that most venues don't. I'm truly blessed to have had both of these ladies make my wedding so beautiful. Thank you so much for making it the best day of my life ❤ I highly recommend Pawleys Plantation for anyone looking for a wedding venue. Annie did an amazing job with the flowers and making my vision come to life. I can't thank you and Chantell enough😊

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Pawley's Plantation Golf & Country Club 26
    Pawley's Plantation Golf & Country Club 27

Emily · Married on 03/16/2019

The perfect wedding

Pawley’s plantation was an absolute dream! Annie and Chantel made my dream wedding come true! Their whole staff is incredible! We did not have to worry about anything! They did everything from the flowers to decorations to sparkler send off! If you want a perfect dream wedding Book them!!!

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Pawley's Plantation Golf & Country Club 28
    Pawley's Plantation Golf & Country Club 29
    Pawley's Plantation Golf & Country Club 30
    Pawley's Plantation Golf & Country Club 31

Breanna Turner · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful venue for Wedding Reception !!

We loved working with Annie and Chantelle for our Daughter's wedding reception. The facility was very accommodating for a large reception. Annie and Chanelle were exceptionally easy to work with throughout the entire planning and executing of every detail. The food was delicious as well !! We would highly recommend this venue !!!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • BreAnna

BreAnna · Married on 11/10/2018

Pawleys is amazing!

Pawleys Plantation is truly amazing! They definitely made our wedding a dream come true. The atmosphere is great and the staff is even better. The food was absolutely delicious and the options were endless. Annie and Chantell are the best! They worked so hard to make our big day everything we wanted. Annie actually did our flowers and decorating and she is AMAZING! I can’t even explain to you how kind and talented they are. They strive to make their Brides and Grooms happy with everything they do. The whole night they made sure that we were taken care of and that everything went smoothly. Everything we wanted for our wedding they made possible. I would recommend them a hundred times over. They weren’t just a wedding venue for us, they became family. You will not be disappointed, I promise.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Alicia · Married on 10/06/2018

An amazing venue with incredible service

Annie, Chantell, and Judy were such a great help for our wedding. A wedding is always going to be stressful but these ladies set our minds at ease every time that we talked to them. When we arrived on our wedding day we were absolutely stunned at how they had already decorated everything and how excited at how they had captured our vision. The attention to detail that they were able to accomplish was so incredible! I highly recommend hiring them for your wedding if you want the best service in the Pawleys island/Myrtle beach area! Thank you guys so much for the perfect day

-The Gray Family

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Rita

Rita · Married on 08/31/2018

Amazing wedding place

Annie and Chantel were amazing. They are your wedding planners 100%, any request or question will be answered. Be careful with who you pick as photographer, a lot of photographers who work in this area work same venues, which pretty much will be same pictures and same poses. Go with someone new who might not have worked there before. The only cons to the place was that 3 months before the wedding I was told that I could not have the ceremony where it was stated in the contract (in the Oaks), due to the construction going on around the premises, which was a major upsetting factor, that was the whole reason why we had our wedding in SC.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Annie · Married on 05/05/2018

Awesome venue and amazing staff.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Suzanne Anderson · Married on 12/09/2017

Amazing experience

Annie and Chantell are the absolute best to work with! They try to accommodate everything you want on your special day and are just the sweetest people!!!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Pawley's Plantation Golf & Country Club 32

Glen · Married on 03/11/2017

Great location for a party. Happy

Sent on 03/25/2017

Erin · Married on 12/03/2016

Our wedding reception was at Pawleys plantation and we loved every minute of it! A beautiful venue, responsive and attentive staff, and a very spacious and accommodating layout. Wish we could redo our day a thousand times over!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Alice · Married on 10/23/2016

Austin and Chantell were wonderful with every detail. I coordinated by own vendors for cake and flowers and DJ. The food was amazing. The Chef did a beautiful job and worked hard to accommodate our requests. The steak was perfectly cooked in mass volume and the mushroom risotto was delicious.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Dana · Married on 08/06/2016

The staff at Pawleys Plantation was awesome. From the first meeting with Chantell, I was a bit nervous but she kept telling me "honey, everything is gonna be fine" and it truly was. Annie was a God send we told her what we wanted and her vision was amazing. Our wedding was 2 years ago and we still have family and friends telling us how beautiful everything was that day. Suette, Chantell, Annie, Chef Leon, and to all who were staffed that evening. Once again Carl and I thank you for making our day so memorable. Keep doing what you are doing because the love definitely shows!

Sent on 07/18/2018

The entire staff at Pawleys Plantation was fantastic. Every single person who worked there went out of their way to make the whole weekend flawless. Austin and Crystal were amazing to work with. I contacted Austin all the time in the couple of weeks prior to the wedding, and he always got back to me right away and was able to work with me to make sure everything was perfect. I had a fairly small wedding (about 70 guests), and Austin and Crystal helped come up with ideas of how to use the space in the best way possible so that it didn't look empty, and it was gorgeous! Annie's decorations are beautiful, and it was a huge peace of mind knowing I didn't have to worry about details because she was able to make my vision come to life. Having the wedding there was the best choice we made. I was never stressed because I knew I was in good hands, and as a result I was able to enjoy every minute of the day.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Lindsay · Married on 04/24/2016

This wedding venue is one of the most amazing places to get married! When we started looking for a venue- we were having a hard visioning our wedding at the other venues we visited. But when we walked into the first room and started our walk through- it started to all fall right into place. It was so hard to not see the vision that Annie talked us through and how seamless our day could be! Deciding on Pawley's Plantation was one of the best decisions we made while planning our big day! Annie is amazing and is so great to work with! She allowed me to be as "crazy" as I needed to be during the planning- she was always there to bring me back grounded and helped bring all of my dreams come to list! I highly recommend Pawley's Plantation!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Krystal · Married on 04/17/2016

What an amazing place. Everyone there was so helpful. Got married April 17, 2016. Annie was amazing. She did everything to make the planning as stress free as possible. It was absolutely the wedding of my dreams. We plan on coming back for our 10 year anniversary and do it all over again.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Krystal · Married on 04/17/2016

My wedding was wonderful. The venue was great, the weather was great. Everyone at the venue took really good care of us. The groomsmen enjoyed golf the day of the ceremony and really enjoyed it. Annie was amazing to work with. The wedding was perfect, exactly what I have dreamed of.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Jean · Married on 12/05/2015

I honestly cannot say enough good things about my entire experience with Pawleys Plantation. I had my wedding there in December 2015. I am a bit behind in leaving this review but I still rave about the entire experience. I dealt primarily with Yuani and Annie. I just cannot say enough positive things. I basically shared my vision of the wedding and they ran with it. I dropped off all my personal items a few days before the wedding and I was blown away by how well they incorporated them into the decor of the venue. They were both so responsive and helped me with every detail along the way. The venue itself was absolutely beautiful. I had so many guests tell me it was the best wedding they ever went to. And the food was outstanding. And honestly overall it really wasn't that expensive considering what we got. We even told Yuani our approximate bar budget, as we did our open bar based on consumption. When we started to approach the limit she let us know we were close to the budget. What outstanding service! Honestly we were just blown away with how accommodating and wonderful they were. I showed Annie a few pictures of what I wanted and she found the exact runners and chargers and did all the flowers herself. It was just such an amazing experience. I just cannot recommend this venue enough for the wedding our your dreams!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Keith · Married on 06/14/2015

This venue was breathtaking and was everything we expected and more!! Annie was awesome planning our best day! Food and staff was great, and all of our guest enjoyed it! I highly recommend Pawleys Plantation!!!! Thank you again Annie for making our day special!!!

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Pawley's Plantation Golf & Country Club 33

Jevettra · Married on 03/28/2015

I don't think I can brag enough about Pawleys Plantation. Yuani was such a pleasure to work with and DEFINITELY saved the day at my wedding. One of my vendors did not bring enough chairs and Yuani was able to call a vendor last minute and them bring chairs to my wedding. Throughout the planning process Yuani was very responsive to answering all my questions. The day of the wedding, the staff was phenomenal! Terrence gets high praise as he ensured that my now husband and I had a drink in our hands the entire night and that we were just ok in general. The rest of the staff front the front desk, to the servers, to the bartenders everyone was so nice. If you are looking for a venue who has your best interest at heart, definitely go to Pawleys Plantation. They take care of their brides!

Sent on 04/30/2015

Laura · Married on 08/02/2014

Finding a venue was very stressful, as we searched high and low for the perfect place for a great price. My now husband and I were ready to give up until we came across Pawleys Plantation and set up an appointment to meet with the coordinator, Yuani. We could not believe how perfect everything was, including the price!! We also saved about $3,000 for doing our wedding on Friday instead of the usual Saturday. The coordinator, Yuani, is absolutely AMAZING and one of the kindest people we have met with a huge heart. She just wants everything to be perfect and goes above and beyond to make sure everything is. We did not have to pay for the actual venue itself, just the cost for food/drinks which helped a lot. You do have to do food/drinks through Pawleys but the food is WONDERFUL and you can do a food tasting to try all the goodies! You can bring outside cake/baked goods for dessert. We went with Croissants Bakery and they did a phenomenal job. Pawleys does all the setup/clean up and there is also a woman, Annie Watts, of Elegant Occasions who works very closely with Pawleys. She does rentals and they are the BEST prices we've ever seen. Plus, she will help with setting up, as well. Very sweet woman. Both of them will work with you depending on your budget which we really appreciated. On our wedding day, my husband and I had a personal server, Terrence, who checked on us throughout the night (and also day as we got ready!) making sure we got something to eat and bringing us drinks. He was wonderful. It was a blessing to find this place and the amazing people who work there. We could not have asked for a more perfect place to get married!! We HIGHLY recommend this place if you are looking in the Myrtle Beach/Murrells/Pawleys area!

Sent on 08/02/2014

Tiffany · Married on 03/29/2014

Having my wedding here made it affordable to invite everyone on my guest list. Jessica was responsive and flexible to make my day special.

Sent on 05/02/2014