Pavi Designs LLC Reviews

1 User photo

Pavi Designs LLC 1

Brittany French · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing!

I cannot say enough great things about Pavika! She really went above and beyond to crest my vision. We almost didn’t book a florist and I am so so glad that we decided go with Pavika. All of her florals were absolutely stunning. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for me. She set everything up so I didn’t have to worry about a thing! She met with us multiple times and made a special trip to make sure the archway I wanted was perfect. She is also the most calming person when I was spazzing a bit and responded to my many, many emails! So many things to make my day so special. You will not be sorry booking her for your big day!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Pavi Designs LLC 2

Sara · Married on 05/06/2017

Pavi was absolutely amazing to work with! She was incredibly flexible for meeting up with and her flowers were stunning! We had given her some pictures of ideas we had and her flowers looked exactly how we had hoped! I can't say enough how incredible her work is!

Sent on 06/21/2017

katie · Married on 05/29/2016

i had great vendors at the wedding and i think pavika was the best of all. she took my vision and ran with it, and was not upset when i asked for a show just so i could make sure we were on the right track. i have been in 9 weddings and attended many more and have never seen flowers as stunning and a rate that is fair.

Sent on 06/02/2016

Pavi did a great job for my daughter's wedding. She was accommodating to our schedules for the planning meetings. When we could not visualize some of the arrangement ideas Pavi had, she set up a few for us to see. This was very helpful. Pavi did 3 different floral arrangements of amazingly beautiful white hydrangeas and white roses at the reception. The church flowers, bridal bouquet and attendants' bouquets were lovely and sized just how we wanted them to be.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Joshua · Married on 06/15/2014

Pavika was absolutely delightful to work with. We found her when, frustrated with another vendor's prices, lack of flexibility, and sourcing from Holland, we googled "eco-friendly florists" in Cleveland, which led us right to her website. We were happy to see she sources as many of her products from the region as possible. Pavika worked with us to stay on the budget we actually wanted, rather than pushing us to spend more like the other vendor had. She also worked with me to fabricate our custom chuppah (wedding canopy) which turned out spectacular, a true treasure. The flowers and decor were all beautiful and tasteful, simple and elegant just as we requested.

Plus, at the suggestion of my then-fiance, I asked Pavika to make a special bouquet for my soon to be grandmother in law, who was hosting the bridal shower. The arrangement was gorgeous, and full of Pavika's signature blends of unique and interesting flower choices, and made a great impression.

Sent on 01/22/2015

Dayna · Married on 06/14/2014

Pavika at Pavi Designs is amazing!!! She took my vision and made it come to life. She is so easy and flexible to work with. Pavika really made me feel calm and I knew I would not have to worry about a thing. When I walked into my venue, I could not believe my eyes!! Thank you Pavika!

Sent on 06/29/2014

We loved our flowers. Pavi did an excellent job with everything. She is so personable and professional at the same time. I loved that she was willing to work with our budget and did not push any extras that we did not want. Everything she did made our event spectacular.

Sent on 06/15/2014
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 05/17/2014

Pavika is the best!! She actually did the flowers for my sisters wedding and my sister-in-law went with her for her wedding as well. When it was my time to pick a florist this was an easy decision. Pavika is so easy to work with and listens to exactly what you want and captures and creates what you envisioned. My flowers were beautiful! I received so many comments from wedding guests on how pretty the centerpieces and bouquets were. I also got lightning through Pavi designs. The lighting looked great and created the perfect ambiance for my wedding that evening. I would highly recommend Pavi Designs!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2013

Pavika is the best! You will not regret booking her for your next event. She is so easy to work with. She created a vision I had all within my budget. This is the third time my friends and I have used her, and I will continue to recommend her to everyone I know.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Shaina · Married on 08/24/2013

Pavika was so amazing to work with! She knows everything there is to know about flowers and made everything so beautiful for my wedding! I am so thankful for her and I would recommend her to everyone and anyone for their event!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Judy · Married on 08/24/2013

Pavika was absolutely fabulous to work with, so patient and so kind. All of our guests complimented how gorgeous the floral arrangements were that Pavika created for us.
    They were exactly what we talked about and hoped for. They were perfect for the venue! I
    can't say enough about her professionalism , creativity and vision. I highly recommend Pavika to anyone looking to expressively beautify their venue for any event, large or small

Sent on 09/08/2013

Pavika made beautiful flowers and decorations for my wedding ceremony and reception. She was extremely easy to work with and her designs are gorgeous!! I couldn't be happier with the service and product. Thank you Pavika!
    --Bonnie

Sent on 06/13/2013
  • User2208789 · 2+ years ago

I met Pavika at a bridal show and shared some inspiration I had gotten while visiting Thailand. Pavika understood my vision and offered her own unique ideas to incorporate our "champagne and bubbles" theme. She created three different centerpieces, all including the theme. They were absolutely beautiful and were the most unique ideas I have ever seen. Pavika was easy to work with and so creative. She sent me pictures throughout the process to make sure we were envisioning the same things. We had a few meetings and even skyped when it was difficult to coordinate all of our schedules. She even provided wine barrels for each side of the altar and created a pinwheel in our wedding colors for the flower girl to carry. She met me a few days before the wedding so I could give her my grandmother's brooch to incorportate into my bouquet. I was totally surprised to see Pavika herself at the end of the reception picking up the equipment. This girl is dedicated! I thought the price was very reasonable and would definately recommend Pavi Designs for any floral and design needs. She made everything so easy and beautiful!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Meagan · Married on 05/26/2013

Pavika took exactly what I asked her to do and really brought it to a new level. Her ideas of how to enahnce my ideas were spot on with the environment we were trying to create. She was very flexible and offered to provide stands and lights that she has in her own storage at very low cost to add to the decor. Her ideas worked perfectly with our aesthetic and really made the space look special.
    She was also very very easy to work with. I was a bride planning from out of town and she really made it easy to feel comfortable and not be stressed about the day.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Debbi · Married on 03/10/2013

It was a pleasure to work with Pavika. She listened to our ideas and executed them beautifully.

Sent on 03/29/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 03/01/2013

Pavika Wilson was the person that I used for my floral. I met her at a bridal show. I was very attracted to her unique presentation of flowers. I decided to have a meeting with her and knew before the meeting was over that I was going to work with her. She was a pleasure to talk to and I really enjoyed working with her. This was the first and only wedding that ever intend on having but I would gladly recommended Pavi Designs to friends and family. I do not know a lot about flowers but Pavika was able to take my ideas and really make them bloom. My bouquet was amazing. Everything that I hoped for a bit more. She also did the centerpieces for my table and while I wanted something simple Pavika made them look sophisticated and elegant. She worked with me to keep my costs down by allowing me to rent my centerpiece vases from her as well as helped me by allowing me to borrow some pillars to frame my ceremony site. I have already told my husband that he WILL be getting any anniversary flowers from her. It was very much a pleasure to work with Pavika Wilson.

Sent on 03/18/2013

Amanda · Married on 02/02/2013

Pavika was easy to work with and the flowers and decorations were beautiful. I told her my ideas and she ran with them.

Sent on 03/18/2013

Marla · Married on 10/20/2012

Pavika helped create the perfect wedding. I sent her a few photos for inspiration and let her do the rest. The end result was so beautiful and beyond everything I had imagined. The flower arrangements were perfect for our Fall wedding and definitely reflected the rustic, romantic vibe we were going for. The reception decor followed suit, with lanterns and wood box centerpieces full of seasonal plants and flowers. I highly recommend Pavi Designs, for their professionalism, passion and creativity that is so clearly invested in each of their events.

Sent on 12/13/2012

Pavika did a wonderful job with our flowers. Everything looked beautiful, she was receptive to our ideas and did a wonderful job. She was easy to work with and always responded immediately to my phone calls and e-mails. Her price was reasonable and her service was excellent.

Sent on 10/11/2012

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2012

Pavika was fabulous! She was creative, kind and willing to do whatever it took to make sure our wedding was successful!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Brittany · Married on 09/01/2012

Pavi Designs consistently provides me with amazing flowers and decor for events. This particular wedding featured many arrangements on each table. The bride appreciated all of the extra details on the estate table as well as the bouquets.

Sent on 10/08/2012

Jodi · Married on 08/04/2012

Pavika was incredibly easy to work with, and the flowers she did for our wedding were FANTASTIC. Exactly what we wanted, tailored to our style as if she'd known us for years. She was also really responsive and great about making changes / additions without any fuss. Her costs are really reasonable, especially when compared to some other local floral designers, whose work we didn't like nearly as well. I would HIGHLY recommend Pavi Designs to other brides!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Emma · Married on 06/22/2012

Pavi Designs was amazing! All my flower arrangements turned out exactly like I'd imagined- even better, actually! Everything was perfect.

Sent on 06/25/2012

Neha · Married on 06/16/2012

Pavika is amazing. She's patient, flexible, and resourceful. She was willing to do anything, and not annoyed at all when I was clueless and changed my mind. I don't know how I could have gotten through it all without her!

Sent on 06/18/2012

Laura · Married on 06/09/2012

Pavika was a wonderful florist! We were only able to meet via skype before the wedding, but through conversations, emails, and sharing pictures, she was able to figure out exactly what kind of look we wanted. She was very flexible and able to accommodate some last minute changes. All of the flowers were beautiful! I got many compliments on my bouquet. I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 06/18/2012