Paulo Basseto Photography Reviews

28 | Brooklyn, NY

28 Reviews for Paulo Basseto Photography

Ginger · Married on 09/08/2017

Worked with my requests!

I did not want to spend my whole wedding night taking pictures and not enjoying my wedding. I expressed this to Paul and he made sure I still got all the family, bridal party, important pics, etc. without keeping me from my reception. Paul and his team are very down to earth and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Daniel · Married on 09/03/2017

Highly recommended

Made our wedding such an amazing experience!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Stefanie · Married on 09/01/2017

Best photography, and drone!

Professional, fast, funny, and great vision!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Nicholas · Married on 06/30/2017

Fantastic!

My experience with Paulo was a perfect 10. My wife knew him from years prior and hired him right away. The first time meeting him at our engagement photo session was a top shelf impression of what our wedding day would turn out to be. He is polite, professional and down to earth. So you get a warm feeling talking to a family man rather than feel he is there for business. Our wedding pictures and experience were absolutely perfect. His staff are all a lot of fun and get the job done. Highly recommend all to view his gallery and book him for your event!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Edyta · Married on 08/22/2016

I had the pleasure of having Paulo photograph my wedding as well as my engagement session. Paulo is very talented and captured beautiful photos. He was easy going and accommodated all of my requests. Paulo provided me with all of the pictures quickly! I would highly recommend using Paulo to photograph any event!

Sent on 09/25/2016

After meeting several photographers and not clicking with anyone, a friend of mine recommended Paulo. My husband and I were looking for a photographer we would actually enjoy having around our entire wedding day and Paulo certainly fit the bill. He took every family/friend combination possible and made us laugh. Most importantly, our pictures were gorgeous! We can't thank Paulo enough for beautifully capturing the day!

Sent on 12/21/2015

There is no words to describe what Paulo and his wife did for us at our wedding. Everything is absolutely spotless. The portraits, the details, the attention to everything. Him and his team went above and beyond on our day and we could not be any happier with how our photos came out. We will be recommending him to our friends, family and whom ever we meet and is looking for a photographer. Thank you guys! Cheers! M.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Cristina · Married on 08/08/2015

In a word...fabulous. Paulo photographed our engagement and wedding (Aug 2015) photos. He is professional, thorough, and an all around great person. My husband is not one to like his picture being taken (he was not looking forward to engagement photos) and Paulo somehow found a way to make the experience fun and interesting. His photos tell a story, from beginning to end. He captured emotions and moments from my family members and guests that are priceless, I actually look back on my photos more than my wedding video. I cannot recommend Paulo and his staff enough.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Kristal · Married on 05/02/2015

Paulo is an amazing professional photographer as well as very personable. All the pictures came out amazing at a very reasonable price. My husband and I had our engagement and wedding photos done by Paulo and felt very comfortable with him. We loved his easy going style yet helpful suggestions that enabled us to capture our special moments. During our wedding he was able to get smiles out of everyone and even made the painful picture process of family portraits - a lot of fun. He was also able to accommodate our special needs well as we had a predominantly Greek wedding. I would highly recommend Paulo!

Jeffrey · Married on 11/22/2014

If you want a super talented photographer who's reliable and awesome- work with Paulo!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Mariana · Married on 09/28/2014

I had known of Paulo long before I got engaged and have always said that when my time came, that he would have to be our photographer. Not only is he extremely talented and professional, he spent the whole day with us, was very accommodating to our families, he even helped us setup for the wedding! He has a way of making people smile and capturing the most genuine emotions. My husband does not like to have his photograph taken and the results from our engagement session and wedding pictures were amazing! We were very pleased with our photos and always recommend him whenever someone gets engaged. I believe that photography is the best investment you will make on your wedding day and you should hire someone highly qualified. Reach out to Paulo and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Let me start by saying Paulo fit in perfectly with the guests. It was a pleasure having him and his wife. They were fun. It was like they were one of us. Seriously, we had a blast. Paulo was polite, respectful, prompt, funny, laid back, and most importantly, good at his job. You can tell he knows what he is doing and the time frame he has to do it in. Even if you have no idea what you are doing, there's no need to worry, because he has it covered. I have not received my photos yet, being that we went through George Street Photo, but I have no doubt that they are terrific. Pictures are so important to me and I am so happy I got matched up with Paulo. He met my expectations and then some. Highly recommended for any important event.

Sent on 06/08/2014

Verrrrrrrrrryyyyyy gooooooooooooodddddd

Sent on 04/27/2014

Rachel · Married on 11/03/2012

My husband and I selected Paulo Basseto Photography for our wedding in November of last year. He came highly recommended from our friends who had used him for their wedding. We couldn't have been happier with our choice! Paulo went above and beyond what we had asked of him. We ended up getting married a few days after Hurricane Sandy and had to change our venue and start time last minuet. Paulo didn't miss a beat. He was one of the only vendors that didn't have a problem with the time change. He showed up, ready to work, bright and early and did an amazing job. My husband and I love looking at our wedding pictures! Paulo was able to capture every moment of our special day. He took some great pictures, and did a great job at mixing traditional wedding pictures with some not so traditional pictures. Paulo was exactly what we wanted for our special day. I could not have asked for a better photographer!! I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a talented and professional photograpgher. Paulo was the best!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Kristina · Married on 08/31/2012

Paulo was excellent! He was so much fun to work with and our wedding photos were perfect. We highly recommend using him!!!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Lidia · Married on 12/11/2010

Paulo was unbelievable! He has a great eye for photography. He was very professional and easy to talk to. All the photographs he took were excellent. He caputured all the important moments and much more. We could not have had a better photographer. I will definitely recommend him to all my friends and family that are being married in the future."

Sent on 01/25/2011
  • I

ILISA · Married on 10/10/2010

I am so happy that I chose to work with Paulo. My wedding pictures are amazing, and he was such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/15/2010

Nicole · Married on 09/18/2010

Paulo is very professional and a pleasure to work with. My husband and I are extremely pleased with our photos and highly recommend him and his work. Our portraits are stunning and the candid shots captured moments and emotions that we will never forget. Our photos are gorgeous and I couldn't be more pleased.

Sent on 11/22/2010

Michelle · Married on 07/24/2010

Paulo was great to work with for our wedding. He was perfectly on time, organized, professional and flexible. I would highly recommend him for any occasion.

Sent on 08/11/2010

Luz Marcela · Married on 09/11/2009

Pualo is the best of the best. I don't need more words to describe him, he is amazing

Sent on 10/14/2009

michelle · Married on 08/29/2009

We couldnt be happier with our pictures. Paulo was the best photographer as far as every aspect of that day. He was a joy to have- professional & meticulous in everything he did. He was everywhere but no one noticed, he was never in the way or demanded alot of our time. It was just perfect.

Sent on 10/16/2009

Kellen · Married on 09/27/2008

Paulo, is a fantastic photographer!
    He made our special day a memorable one, we loved the quality
    of his art work and we are completely satisfied with all de has done for us.
    He is professional, honest, and you will have the best experience ever!

Sent on 10/14/2009
  • Caterina

Caterina · Married on 09/06/2015

Paulo and his crew were amazing. He was on time and very proffesional. They made it very easy and comfortable to be photographed! Price was reasonable & the pictures came out phenominal !

Sent on 07/12/2016

Paulo did an amazing job and was open to work with us on our NYE wedding. I just cant thank him enough to be there with us. What a great demeanor approach to the chaos of the day. He knows how to make you at ease with the trust and confidence he portrays on your wedding day. I have to say I was a little skeptical because communication was a little off while organizing the dates. But I understood since he seemed extremely busy with his business and after having him with us at our wedding I understood why at times was hard to reach him. His focus is on those clients he is working with on the month. And it was obvious that focus on the weeks before our wedding.
    The images speaks for themselves and his personality is his business card. Worthy of every dollar invested on his services. Thank you Paulo and we are glad you were a part of our special day.

K.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Shadyry · Married on 09/16/2010

He does great work. He will play out all your dreams in print. Be very detailed all you want and he will have it done.

Sent on 11/14/2010