Pauline Gajewski Wedding Officiant Reviews

Pauline Gajewski Wedding Officiant 6
Pauline Gajewski Wedding Officiant 7
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/18/2019

Paulie helped make our day so wonderful!

Paulie helped us customize everything to what we wanted she helped us write our vows, she was willing to meet up with us 2 times before our wedding one time to book her and another time to help get things ready and finalized, she also came to our rehearsal which helped us alot!! She is an amazing person and we are beyond so happy that she was able to marry us and make our day such a wonderful day!!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Pauline Gajewski Wedding Officiant 8
    Pauline Gajewski Wedding Officiant 9

Donielle Dennard · Married on 04/19/2019

Amazing Experience

Pauline was the best! Very personable, efficient, and helpful. Communication was awesome and very accessable from the start. She met in person with my Husband and I before we agreed to hire her, which was very reassuring! She did everything we asked her to do. She even added extras like offering to make the bouquet & boutonniere. She even tossed in a Mother of the Bride corsage. She even spent time with our families before the ceremony. Pauline made our small home ceremony feel like the absolute real big deal Church wedding. Thank you so much Pauline for making our special day, special indeed!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Pauline Gajewski Wedding Officiant 10
    Pauline Gajewski Wedding Officiant 11
    Pauline Gajewski Wedding Officiant 12
    Pauline Gajewski Wedding Officiant 13
    Pauline Gajewski Wedding Officiant 14

Einie · Married on 09/13/2018

Pauline made everything simple for Robert and I she helped write our vows and performed the Christian wedding we were looking for, I would recommend Pauline to anyone that is looking to get married To look her up she will not disappoint your expectations, Many Thanks Pauline and may God always Bless you and your Family !!!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Pauline Gajewski Wedding Officiant 15

Robert · Married on 09/13/2018

Pauline is very Responsive I sent her an Email with my Phone Number and she responded that same day back, when was a good time to call me to discuss my wedding Plans, we also made an Appointment to meet in person to discuss price and venue I just Loved the way she treated me and my Mother, took my Mom with me to talk about our plans and wedding Day, I would recommend her any one that needs a minister to perform their wedding vows. I am very happy with my choice in picking her for my Minister on my wedding Day thank you so much Pauline.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Diana · Married on 09/01/2018

Paulie made our simple backyard ceremony most memorable! So sweet and most easy to work with!

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Pauline Gajewski Wedding Officiant 16

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2018

A Unique Experience

For a limited amount of time, Pauline was a very responsive and patient woman that came through when the deadline was coming up fast. My husband and I are grateful to have worked with her.

Sent on 11/16/2018