Paul V Photography Reviews

Paul V Photography 5
Paul V Photography 6
Paul V Photography 7

Cristina P · Married on 04/14/2019

Stunning Photos- with some stressful moments

Paul’s photos were absolutely stunning! There is no doubt about that. He is extremely quick, but he does capture the moments. He helped us get comfortable and talked us through our engagement session and the end product was beautiful. As for the wedding day, he did come up with some great poses and captured amazing moments! I would have given him 5 stars, however there were certain situations that occurred that created stress, and a lot of my bridesmaids had a talk me down. Many could not believe his attitude at times. This was not something I appreciated or expected during my rehearsal, much less my wedding day. He created frustrating moments and made me feel guilty for putting on my shoes and earrings when he was taking pictures of the groom (apparently having the photo framed was a big deal- and he wanted to capture them in real time). He requested me to call the florists and to have them deliver the flowers a half an hour earlier. I would like to add that I already rescheduled the delivery time prior to the rehearsal to meet his time frame, so to request for me to reschedule again the day before my wedding was extremely stressful. He then said he would contact the florist to make the arrangement. He moved things earlier than originally planned and then claimed that I never told him about the sparkler send off during the wedding and wanted to leave. At that point, I was done with the stress. I would like to add that my now husband had a much more positive experience during the wedding day. In addition, there were a few photos with family members in which their eyes were closed. Again, I know he needed to work fast, but some major photos require double checking (ie. the picture with me, the groom, and his parents). Overall though, I hired a photographer, and his pictures were beautiful. He set up a slideshow during the ceremony, and guest loved it. We also liked having the pictures delivered to us in a short time frame. The vast majority of pictures were Absolutely Stunning and such would recommend Paul!

Sent on 09/02/2019
    Paul V Photography 12

Maegan · Married on 06/24/2017

0.4
      0.5

He showed up late. Left early. Screamed the F word at me on the dance floor when I said he couldn't leave the reception early. Horrible to work with. Unprofessional. DO NOT HIRE.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Paul V Photography's reply:

This is a heartbreaking review and beyond any rational explanation. I live and breathe the total satisfaction of my clients. I think my reputation and other reviews clearly show that. I do wish Maegan and AJ all the best. We had an amazing time from their booking thru their engagement session and all the way thru the end of their wedding day to the delivery of their beautiful album. I will just include Maegan's direct quotes. "I absolutely love them all! How am I suppose to choose a few favorites?!" " I have been singing your praises for days already! I work with a lot of brides so they’ll be getting my recommendation!" "LOVE the photos!!!! Half way thru it and crying! Absolutely beautiful and very happy with them!"