Paul V Photography Reviews

Paul V Photography 4
Paul V Photography 5
Paul V Photography 6
Paul V Photography 7

Paul beautifully captured our special day. In addition to taking stunning photos, he was helpful throughout the day!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Angela · Married on 06/21/2014

My wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous. Paul did an amazing job at capturing the perfect picture.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Jillian · Married on 05/10/2014

Paul V has photographed my destination wedding, family photos, daughter's senior picture, my grandma's 80th birthday and so much more.... He's professionalism and work amazing me every time. If you are looking for a photographer, Paul V comes highly recommend by myself and my entire family!! He has even done over a dozen of my client's destination weddings all over the caribbean and Mexico. Every single one of them have given me 100% positive feedback-Thanks, Paul!!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/28/2014

Paul wasn't just a photographer, he was also like a coordinator. He would help to make sure everything was running smoothly and on time. He had a great energy about him, and made sure all the photos I wanted were taken care of. I love his work and just how quick I got to see some of the photos during my reception. I am very happy with my decision to hire him, and I won't be going to anyone else for any other special occasion that I might need a photographer for.

Sent on 04/09/2014

leah · Married on 02/15/2014

Paul made me feel like a queen on my wedding day!! He worked so well with all of my mixed family! ( which is hard to do with a mixed family). He was so outgoing yet profesional. I would recommend him a million times he was awesome... ♥♥ I am so glad i chose him.

Sent on 02/26/2014

Mackenzie · Married on 10/19/2013

Paul V is absolutely the best! Not only did he capture our wedding day with beautiful pictures, but he went above and beyond to make our day stress-free! He made sure to arrive early and scope out the venue for picture perfect spots, and he took it upon himself to make sure he was there for each individual special moment that happened that day. Trust me, you will definitely want Paul to photograph your wedding!!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Hands down, Paul was such an awesome photographer to work with!! He exuded professionalism and had great energy, not to mention is good with kids :) After researching and finding out how reputable he is, it only made sense that he helped to make our big day more special! He did everything right from being on time, was well prepared and organized and most importantly snapped excellent, quality photos! Even all the other vendors we worked with recommended him and had nothing but wonderful things to say! Paul is definitely a photographer that any bride can count on! Shout out to Paul V. Photography!

Sent on 09/26/2013

I can't begin to explain how amazing Paul was for put wedding. His photos are creative and beautiful and he was so great to work with!! He has an awesome personality that kept us laughing the entire time. Couldn't have asked for a better person to capture our special day!!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Jacey · Married on 05/27/2013

Hiring a great photographer was the most important thing to me as I planned our wedding. We found that and so much more in Paul V. From our initial meeting, we had a great connection and instant confidence of his talent. During our engagement session and wedding day, Paul was fun, energetic, accommodating, versatile, full of creative ideas, and made us laugh! He went above and beyond to make sure we got exactly the type of photos we wanted. We never felt rushed or like there were constraints for his time. He was just as much in our moments as we were and that made the day that much more special. As we look through the photos and videos, they tell our story so well and make it easy to relive our wedding day. We are still shocked that one man could get all of these different shots! Many family and friends have showered us with compliments of his work. We would be delighted to recommend Paul V., because we promise you won’t be disappointed! -the new Mrs. Jacey Ross :)

Sent on 06/28/2013

casey · Married on 05/22/2013

Let me just say that Paul V does NOT miss a shot!! He was very professional from the start to the finished product. I will remember EVERY moment of our Destination Wedding in Antigua through to the reception back home all because Paul captured every detail not only in pictures but in video as well. He went above and beyond our expectations. A very experienced and friendly photographer no doubt! I will recommend Paul to all our friends and family.
    Thanks again Paul!!
    The Ripkas :)

Sent on 06/25/2013

ashley · Married on 05/18/2013

My husband and I wouldn't have so many wonderful moments captured if it wasn't for Paul. He did an amazing job with our engagement session and a fantastic job with our wedding. Not only is Paul wonderful at capturing the moments he is also an amazing person with a outgoing personality! He was energetic in his work and willing to do what made us happy, and worked extra hard to take amazing photos! I wouldn't reccomend anyone else besides Paul to captuter you special day!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Tara · Married on 04/13/2013

Paul did an amazing job photographing my wedding. Not only was he the photographer, but he acted as wedding planner and helped out the day of the wedding. All my guests loved him and several of them said they would also recommend him to others. I am beyond pleased with all the photos that we have seen so far.

Sent on 04/29/2013

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2012

Paul is the best photographer EVER!!! Our wedding was September of 2012 and we still hear compliments about his work and his professionalism! I can not say enough great things about him. We already have friends of ours that booked him for their upcoming wedding. We will be using him for any of our photography needs. The pictures were fantatic and he is great to work with!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Pamela · Married on 08/18/2012

Paul photographed our wedding August 2012. His pictures turned out AMAZING! His passion for photography is truly infectious. He left our wedding around 10 PM and was email us pictures from the wedding as early as 2 AM the following day, which was great instant satisfaction. I can not express how pleased I was to have chosen Paul as my photographer. I recommend him to anyone I know getting married or just needing awesome pictures taken. You can not go wrong with this guy!

Sent on 04/25/2013

Paul was amazing to work with in every aspect of both our engagement session and our wedding. The groom's family, who notoriously hate getting their pictures taken, thought Paul was a lot of fun to work with and made the picture taking much more enjoyable. Paul has a lot of energy and very obviously enjoys what he does. He was very excited about our venue and finding good spots to shoot from, and we are very happy with the quality of his work. He was also very good interacting with kids. He is also very prompt and had many of our wedding photos up the same evening, which a lot of our guests were very happy about. He actually had a slideshow set up at our wedding with the photos he had taken of the ceremony. He made our wedding day go very smoothly and enjoyable.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Paul V Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, you were all so amazing. We thoroughly enjoyed capturing all the moments of your day and telling your story. I know you will be more than pleased with the quality of images and the coverage we provided. We were able to capture almost 2000 images over 12 hours.

Reannin · Married on 09/06/2013

Paul had great ideas and working with him was easy. He is an artist!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Paul provided us with amazing engagement photos and so far some great wedding photos! We can't wait to see what he comes up with! He has great creative ideas and really knows how to make you feel special on your big day! If you're looking for top notch photos go with Paul! You won't regret it! We got so many compliments!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Maegan · Married on 06/24/2017

0.4
      0.5

He showed up late. Left early. Screamed the F word at me on the dance floor when I said he couldn't leave the reception early. Horrible to work with. Unprofessional. DO NOT HIRE.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Paul V Photography's reply:

This is a heartbreaking review and beyond any rational explanation. I live and breathe the total satisfaction of my clients. I think my reputation and other reviews clearly show that. I do wish Maegan and AJ all the best. We had an amazing time from their booking thru their engagement session and all the way thru the end of their wedding day to the delivery of their beautiful album. I will just include Maegan's direct quotes. "I absolutely love them all! How am I suppose to choose a few favorites?!" " I have been singing your praises for days already! I work with a lot of brides so they’ll be getting my recommendation!" "LOVE the photos!!!! Half way thru it and crying! Absolutely beautiful and very happy with them!"