Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

29 Reviews for Paul Sinnett Studio

High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)
28 Paul Sinnett Studio Reviews

Paul and his second photographer were awesome! They made everyone feel at ease - the photos were creative, but natural. After the post-ceremony photos, I didn't even see Paul - he just fit into the reception so well! I'm sure our candid photos are going to be awesome!

Paul has an amazing personality - he's so easy to connect with. We loved going through the contract process with him. He was also willing to work with our budget and consider our off-season Friday wedding in the pricing model!

I could not recommend Paul more!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/9/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Paul and Abbey, one of his team, were absolutely incredible. I highly recommend working with Paul if you're looking for some truly remarkable and unique wedding pictures.

The ceremony and reception both took place at the Hyeholde Restaurant, which is huge on detail and character, but not so much on space. Paul worked brilliantly within the space available to him and captured everything we'd discussed prior to the wedding day without being noticeable. It's funny, but Sarah and I had to ask, "When did Paul take that one?" His photo-journalistic style gives us the opportunity to watch our wedding story unfold again and again.

My wife Sarah and I had an engagement shoot and our wedding done by Paul and Abbey, and their ability to get to know us as a couple and adapt to my and Sarah's natural tendencies at the engagement shoot resulted in some amazingly sweet, intimate wedding photos in part because we were able to be more relaxed, more ourselves in front of the camera. The engagement photos were great, too, but the wedding photos demonstrate more familiarity and comfort with one another. We got the wedding photos back more than a month ago, and we still browse through the entire album at at least once a week.

We were very pleased with his professionalism and attention to detail in the planning stages. Between the engagement shoot and the wedding we had a number of discussions about our shot list and venue layout so there weren't any surprises. Anything to reduce the couple's stress before the wedding is a plus, right?

Profile Picture Joe, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Paul was fantastic and so fun to work with!! Our pictures turned out amazing! He's very talented and easy to work with! He really had some great ideas for us and our bridal party. We felt so comfortable with him! Definitely a great experience! I hope to use him again in the future :)

Profile Picture User4454942, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My pictures are amazing! I am so lucky to have such great memories and pictures to remind me! I will never go to another photographer!

Profile Picture giuliana, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mr. Sinnett is extremely personable and attentive. He is very sweet and full of positive energy. His work is stunning and I would use his service for all my events!

Profile Picture Dusty, 6/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Paul was such an awesome addition to our wedding day. He was so nice and so professional--he just put my mind at ease all day. He really listened to what we wanted on our wedding day and I can't wait to see the finished products! Thank you again Paul the day wouldn't have been the same without you!

Rachel & Shane Lewis

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Paul was great! We enjoyed having him as a photographer and his pictures were amazing.

Profile Picture Amber, 11/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Paul was a pleasure to work with. He was the perfect combination of professional and spontaneous artistic. We loved our pictures.

Profile Picture Alys, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was very pleased with the professionalism, promptness and friendly personality that came with choosing Paul Sinnett for my photographer for my wedding. I got to sit down with him before the wedding and discuss style and requirements as well as send him pictures I found online of different poses I wanted him to shoot! He made himself available at all times for constant interaction which made the planning process easier! Paul has a great talent for managing groups of people for group photography, keeping everything on time and everyone organized! He also shot our whole wedding day solo, with no additional help and I was so impressed with how he conducted himself, he got us 1400 PHOTOS!!! I was so happy with Paul and so glad he got to be a part of the biggest day of my life.

Profile Picture Laura, 11/2/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our wedding photographer cancelled less than 2 weeks before the wedding! As I was scrambling, I found Paul's services. The value, the portfolio and the quality looked great, so I booked him for our wedding. I was an out of town bride, so we didn't get a chance to meet until the wedding. Within minutes of arriving to our hotel for the "getting ready" photos, Paul had instantaneously made me, my family and bridal party comfortable with him that all the pictures were natural and fun. Half the time we didn't even realize he was there until later when we saw the final pictures.
At the ceremony, he was my hero! My DJ went off script and played a horrible break-up song when Paul and I were taking photos in the garden. At my request, he went over and talked to the DJ. So I was able to stay out of the eyes of arriving guests, the groom and not be troubled. He truly went above and beyond to make me feel like the center of attention.
He was so quick and flexible that we had tons of great pictures afterward, some amazing scenic backdrops, and he took the time to make sure there were plenty of pictures of our two families. Once I received the pictures, it was great seeing how much everyone else enjoyed our wedding.
Paul was an essential part of making our wedding day special and memorable. I am so grateful we booked him and I would recommend him to others as well.

Profile Picture Anahita, 10/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Paul was AWESOME! He was so easy to get along with and made us feel very comfortable, not uptight, so we could enjoy our wedding day. He was available by phone and email to answer any questions we had about the wedding. We were so happy with our pictures too! He had great ideas and the pictures turned out beautifully!!

Profile Picture Celeste, 10/12/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

As a bride on her wedding day, my brain can only process so much information. While I thought Paul catered to all my requests, it wasn't until after I received my digital negatives of the Big Day did I realize that some key shots were missing. There were a few shots that I had put in my photography plan that were never addressed (and one that I demanded on the Big Day that caused my going down the aisle a few minutes late because no one was around to get the shot I had requested), and the variety of shots (not locations) with just my husband and I were lacking (for example, we never got any close-ups). And yes, I take partial blame because I should have said something, or had a bridesmaid follow with a checklist, but honestly that was the last thing I wanted to think about. I had put my trust in Paul and in my photography plan I had drafted prior to the wedding. Maybe this is a note to brides to be more aware. Paul's photos still came out fabulous and I have no complaints over what I received.

Profile Picture User3913317, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Paul was an absolute delight to work with. He was professional, courteous, and willing to work with us in any way possible. His candid shots were as equally beautiful as our posed photos. We met with several other photographers before we made our decision, but when my Husband I met with Paul, we knew he was a "lock". His personality coupled with his portfolio made our decision extremely easy. His work was everything we expected and more. We would not hesitate to recommend him for any event. He is fantastic!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you make one monumental decision, besides the groom of course, choose Paul! Pick any cake and any venue BUT choose Paul as your photographer and you will have made the best decision very easily. When I was choosing a photographer I had a difficult time discerning between this company and that one, meeting Paul and working with him was a very encouraging experience that produced magazine quality pictures. You will amazed at how attentive he is to you, how much attention he pays to details you didn't even anticipate, how he can organize a crowd of 80 people graciously to get an amazing picture, and how many different views of your wedding you will discover when you view the photos at the end. Please feel free to contact me if you need a verbal testimonial. I hope you guys take my advice and cross this task off your list early!

Profile Picture Tanya, 10/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Paul was great to work with. He and Tim got great photos of the whole day. All of my family members were so happy with all the photos and have said how much they love the selection as well. Paul was creative and open, not only in the shot selection, but in taking as many group or couple photos as we wanted. One of the best things was that we got to see the photos online in less than a week after we got home from our honeymoon - right when I was really wanting to see everything and relive the day, we got the photos! I would not hesitate to work with Paul again.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Paul Sinnett was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding. He exceeded all of our expectations.
Paul and Sonia were true professionals when it came to every aspect of capturing our wedding. Paul had worked with us to prepare an extensive shot list- and completely delivered. More importantly, their talent and creativity allowed them to capture the more impromptu and beautiful moments of our day.
We could not be happier with our choice!

Profile Picture User3553068, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We really enjoyed working with Paul! Besides being an all-around nice person - exactly what is needed to soothe tensions on your wedding day! - he captured some incredible shots at our venue. Photojournalistic style is definitely his forte. We of course have some traditional family shots, but he honed in the details.
We only wish we had more time with him.

Profile Picture Mandi, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

GeorgeStreet photo & video delivered exactly what I hoped for on my wedding day. Not only are they flexible and easy to work with, they are fun! George Street truly exceeded my expectations. I went into wedding planning knowing that photography & videography were important aspects to me (other than marrying my love of course) because I wanted to remember my day through beautiful photographs and a cinematography type video.
Both my photos and video told a story - with so much detail, photo journalistic shots and everything I hoped for! In particular, Paul Sinnett was our photographer and I would contribute a large percentage of my positive feedback because of him. He also shot an engagement shoot for my husband & I. I can't begin to tell you how beautiful and unique his pictures are - His photojournalistic ideas made me feel like I was experiencing the day all over again as I looked through the pictures. Paul is also the kind of photographer you want at your big day - friendly, fun and he fit in so well with my family & I. He was so polite throughout the entire day and I immediately felt comfortable with him. I didn't realize how much that matters but because of this, I was able to relax, and be in the moment with my husband versus worrying about which pictures I was getting because I trusted Paul. I get so many compliments on the unique shots he took and when I told him briefly about pictures I would like, he would take that idea and make it even better. I would recommend Paul to every bride planning their wedding. He is professional, kind, fun and is VERY talented at what he does!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
4.7

Paul Sinnett is a wonderful photographer and person! He made sure to be in contact with me before the wedding and was extremely accommodating. He is great at blending in and just going with the flow. He is very punctual. My husband is difficult when it comes to pictures but Paul made it fun for everyone! He is very respectful but also knows how to get the job done especially the big family photos. We were originally told we would get the pictures about 2 months after, but Paul got them back to us 2 weeks after our wedding! Best wedding gift ever! Overall: Paul is a awesome. He really puts your mind at ease and you know that you have one less thing to worry about. The pictures turned out great! Thanks Paul!

Profile Picture Nadia, 8/30/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were happy with Paul! He answered all my question, got in time! He is the best

Profile Picture Ana, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Paul was a very professional photographer. He was also very considerate of what we wanted as a couple to come through in our wedding photos. He was likeable and I knew right away that I would get along with him. He understood who we were as a couple and made sure to show that in all of his photos. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer!

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/10/13, 13 Reviews
Category: Photography

For our wedding we went with George Street Photography. We were lucky enough to receive Paul Sinnett as our consultant. When I saw his portfolio I knew I had to have him. He was kind, courteous and easy to work with. He had wonderful ideas for photos and shared in my vision for what I wanted to see in my pictures. He was open to any and all ideas and suggestions. He captured all the important moments perfectly along with plenty of candid ones. I have gotten so many compliments on our photos and enjoy looking at them. Every single shot is amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better all around experience. Paul was a true joy to work with and I am so thankful that I chose him as my photographer.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

One of the most pleasant photographers to work with! My husband and I were so pleased and BLESSED with the quality of work!

Profile Picture LaToya, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Paul was AMAZING!!! He was very professional and wonderful on our wedding day! Our wedding photos have come out beautiful! Paul also did our engagement photos, they are amazing as well! I would recommend Paul to anyone as he is a fantastic photographer. I truly hope that I will need his photography skills in the future, possibly an anniversary shoot!

Profile Picture Regina, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Paul was the perfect photographer for our wedding. He fit right in with the family and didn't skip a moment.
Our famlies are a little crazy and out spoken but Paul just laughed and carried on with us. Defiantly recommend Paul as a photographer, all around fantastic experience.
Our pictures turned out great, defiantly captured what would of usually been missed.

Profile Picture Heather, 5/11/13, 1 Review